No, I don't want to read.
我不想看简介
I want to see the movie with you.
我想和你一起看电影
It's a terrific movie, sort of a nicer...
这电影很好看 讲的是
Goodfellas kind of thing, but nicer than that.
《好家伙》那种类型的电影 不过比那个好看
Oh, that Mr. Danson, he was really nice the way he gave us those.
那位丹森先生人真好 还给我们电影看
‐ What? ‐ Hold on a second.
怎么了 等一下
‐ What? ‐ I gotta make a call.
怎么了 我得打个电♥话♥
‐ Now? ‐ Be quiet. I gotta call Larry David. Okay.
现在吗 安静 我要打给拉里·大卫
How you doing? It's Mocha Joe.
你好吗 我是摩卡乔
This is crazy.
太要命了
It's like a sweat lodge in here.
这里热得跟桑拿房♥似的
This is... Whose idea was this?
这里... 这是谁的主意
Why are we even eating here?
我们为什么要来这儿吃饭
'Cause we're trying to avoid that waitress upstairs.
因为我们想躲开楼上那位女服务员
She literally said, "I have diarrhea. I'm so‐‐"
她真的说了"我拉肚子了 我太..."
She actually said it? ‐ No, no, she said it.
她真这么说了吗 真说了
All right, let's stop talking about her.
好了 我们不要再聊她了
This heat's making me nuts.
这儿热得我都快疯了
Aren't you hot? Take that thing off.
你不热吗 把那玩意脱了
I can't take it off, because I don't,
我不能脱 因为我没有
I don't have a collared shirt,
我里边没穿有领衬衫
and then Takahashi will, you know, suspend me.
脱了的话高桥就会暂停我的会员
It's so elitist and such bullshit.
精英主义这一套真混♥蛋♥
Hey, get this. Mocha Joe called me.
听我说 摩卡乔给我打电♥话♥了
Wants to get together.
他想和我聊聊
I think he's crackin'.
我觉得他快崩溃了
‐ Really? ‐ He's crackin'!
真的吗 他快崩溃了
Yeah. ‐ You got him to crack.
是啊 你把他挤兑疯了
He said, let's talk, you know,
他说 我们聊聊吧
enough is enough.
适可而止吧
What's it gonna take? ‐ It's just an apology.
代价是什么 他给我道个歉就行
‐ And that's it? You shut down? ‐ I shut down.
就这样 你就关门吗 我就关门
Hey, Richard. How's the play rehearsal going?
理查德 戏剧彩排得怎么样了
Are you taking the role very seriously
你有把这个角色当做全世界
where it means the world to you?
最重要的事那么认真对待吗
It's the most important thing I've done in my‐‐
这是我... 这是我在演艺界50年来
in 50 years in show business.
最重要的事
Why don't we‐‐ I gotta get out of my actor's head.
要不我们... 我得从角色里走出来
I live and breathe this guy 24/7.
我已经每时每刻都沉浸在这个角色里了
Why, why don't we talk about our golf trip
我们还是聊聊即将到来的
‐ that's coming up? ‐ The golf trip. Yes!
高尔夫之旅吧 高尔夫之旅 好
‐ Yes, yes. ‐ All right. Listen. Fellas...
就是就是 好了 听着朋友们
I am terribly, terribly sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
Um, I can't go.
我去不了了
You can't go? You're kidding!
你去不了了 开玩笑呢吧
‐ You kicked off the whole thing. ‐ I know I did.
这可是你发起的啊 我知道
I thought Susie was gonna leave town.
我本以为苏西会出城去
She has decided to stay home.
结果她决定在家待着
Wh‐‐ What happened?
怎 怎么了
I was too happy at the airport drop‐off.
送她去机场的时候高兴过头了
Oh, my God. Are you serious?
我的天 你是认真的吗
I was, uh, bouncy. I was dancing. I‐‐
我蹦蹦跳跳 手舞足蹈 我
No, no, no. You gotta contain yourself at the drop‐off.
不 不 不 你在送客点要克制
Of course you're happy. Every husband is thrilled...
你当然高兴啊 哪个老公不激动啊...
I couldn't contain myself.
我克制不住
...to drop their wife off at the airport.
...把老婆送去机场
But you gotta contain it, and you celebrate in the car
但你要克制 在回家的路上
‐ on the way home! ‐ It's Susie. I couldn't contain it!
到车里再庆祝 是苏西 我克制不住
What are you gonna do? Huh? He fucked up.
还能怎么办 他搞砸了
I fucked up. I'm so sorry. Fucked up.
我搞砸了 太抱歉了 搞砸了
That's a shame, but I understand.
很遗憾 但我能理解
Maybe we'll go, the three of us, huh? Pebble Beach.
也许我们仨能一起去 对吗 去圆石滩
Yeah.
可以啊
Yeah.
可以啊
Hey, guys. How's it going?
各位 你们还好吗
What are you doing? I thought you worked upstairs.
你怎么在这 我以为你在楼上工作
I usually do, but with the AC thing,
我通常在楼上 但是因为空调出问题了
‐ They moved me down here. ‐ What?
他们让我下来了 什么
And here you are.
你的
Beet salad.
甜菜沙拉
Sorry about the heat.
抱歉这里这么热
They're fixing it, but it's a steamy one, right?
他们在修空调 但是热得冒汗 是吗
Okay. A soup for you.
好的 你的汤
And the salad is for you.
你的沙拉
Light on the dressing. I did not forget.
少一点沙拉酱 我没忘
Soup‐‐ Oh, my goodness.
汤 我的天
Hold on. Did you ask for croutons?
等一下 你要了面包丁吗
I, I thought I remember I asked you.
我 我想我问过你
You did or didn't?
你要了还是没要
But this is the soup you wanted, right?
但这是你要的汤 对吗
Okay, do you guys want some bread?
你们想要一些面包吗
‐ Or, I, I feel like... ‐ No.
我觉得... 不需要
Let me know if you need anything, okay?
如果你们需要什么就告诉我 好吗
‐ It's hot. ‐ Sorry about the heat down here, guys.
很热 很抱歉这下面这么热 各位
‐Yeah, we're good. Go. Yeah, we're good. ‐You're good?
是啊 不用了 去吧 不用了 不用了
‐ I feel like something's‐‐ ‐ No, no. Everything's good.
我觉得好像 没有 没有 很好
All right. I'll go. ‐ Okay.
好吧 那我走了 好
‐ Bye‐bye. ‐ This is a fun table.
再见 你们这桌很有意思
‐ Yeah. ‐ Oh, thanks. Yeah, thanks. We're fine.
是啊 是的 谢谢 谢谢 我们没事
All right. I'll come back and check in.
好 我待会儿回来看你们有什么需要
Oh, great. Can't wait.
好的 等不及了
‐ Uh, that's "Diarrhea." ‐ I put it together.
就是她"拉肚子" 我猜到了
Top five most revolting thing I've ever seen in my entire life.
这是我这辈子见过的最恶心的五件事之一
Ah, Mr. Takahashi!
高桥先生
You. Zip it.
你 拉上
‐ Yeah. ‐ All the way.
好的 拉到顶
You unzip again,
你再拉下来
‐ Two weeks, no golf. ‐ Okay.
两个星期不准打高尔夫球 好
By the way, how are you hittin' 'em, Mr. T?
顺便问一句 您最近打的怎么样 高先生
Not your concern.
不关你的事
‐ Ah. ‐ Gentlemen,
好 先生们
I see you're not eating your food.
我看到你们没有进食
No. ‐ Is there a problem?
没有 有问题吗
No.
没有
‐ Food's good. ‐ If not food...
食物挺好的 如果不是食物...
‐ No. ‐ ...must be waitress.
不是 ...那一定是服务员的问题
No.
不是的
‐ Diane. ‐ No, no, no.
戴安 不是 不是 不是
And her diarrhea.
她拉肚子的事
No, no, no, no!
不是 不是 不是 不是
How do you even know about any diarrhea?
你怎么知道她腹泻的
Everyone knows about diarrhea.
大家都知道
It wasn't the diarrhea.
不是拉肚子的原因
If it's not diarrhea, what is it?
如果不是因为拉肚子 那是什么
‐ I... ‐ I don't know what it would be called.
我... 我不知道该怎么形容
Club sandwich and your soup.
俱乐部三明治和你的汤
All right, you guys let me know if you need anything else, okay?
好的 如果你们还需要什么 告诉我 好吗
Oh, boy.
糟了
Diane!
戴安
No one wants this.
没人想看到这一幕
I saw Takahashi yelling at you.
我看见高桥朝你嚷嚷
Don't take that personally. He yells at everybody.
别往心里去 他对谁都喊
Well, he fired me, so...
他炒了我鱿鱼 所以...
Oh, my God.
我的天
‐ He fired you? ‐ Well, yeah.
他炒你鱿鱼了 是啊
So what do you do? You just, waiting‐‐
那你怎么办 你就等着
You're taking a bus?
你要坐巴士
Yeah.
是啊
‐ You don't have a car? ‐ No.
你没车吗 没有
Cars are expensive.
车很贵的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表