Only she would have a coat like that.
只有她会有那样的大衣
Are we giving her a ride?
要载她一程么?
No, no, no, no, no.
不 别 别 别 别
So, should I honk at her?
所以 我应该冲她按个喇叭?
No, no, no. Don't honk. Don't honk.
别 别 别 别按喇叭 别按
What is she up to?
她在干什么?
What is she doing? Westside Travel and Tour.
她在干嘛?西部旅行社
Okay, we gotta find a parking space nearby.
好吧 我们需要找一个近一点的停车位
How about right in front?
前面这个如何?
What are you doing? You can't park here. It's handicapped.
你在干嘛?你不能停这儿 这是残障人士专用
Yes. Exactly.
对啊 确实
Oh, my God. Ho boy.
哦 我的天 天哪
Wow.
哇哦
You can park anywhere with one of these.
你有这个就可以随便停车
Oh. Love to have one of those.
哦 真想有一张这个
Okay. Here's what you're gonna do.
好吧 接下来你这么干
You're gonna go in that travel agency.
你去那家旅游中介
All right. You're gonna look at some
- 好吧 - 你去找一些
pamphlets, brochures, whatever.
手册 资料什么的
Meanwhile, the whole time, you're eavesdropping
与此同时 一刻不停地 你在那儿偷听
on her conversation.
她的对话内容
That lady? Everything she says,
- 那位女士的?- 她说的一切
you report back to me. Got it?
你回来给我复述 明白了?
And what's her name, in case that comes up?
她叫什么 万一她问起来?
Don't pay any attention to her! You're eavesdropping!
别理她!你只是去偷听!
'Cause I wouldn't... I wouldn't know
反正我也不该...不该知道
her name, anyway. She would be a stranger to me.
她的名字 她对我来说是个陌生人
Yes. Right!
是的 对了!
Right.
好吧
Okay.
好
Oi.
哦
You gonna need help with that walker?
你需要那个助行器的助力?
No. I'm good.
不 我自己就行
Do you want to come in with me? No, no!
- 你想和我一起进去么? - 不 不去!
I can't come in with you. She knows who I am.
我不能和你进去 她知道我是谁
And don't come back in the car.
不要回车里
I'm not gonna come back in the car. You just came back.
- 我不会再回到车里了 - 你刚回来过
No, I'm going...
不 我是要...
I'm going in... Okay, just go. Just go.
- 我是要进.. - 好吧 走吧 走吧
Okay. Back in a flash. Go. Hurry up.
- 好的 很快回来 - 走 快点
This could be a matter of life or death.
这也许是个生死攸关的问题
What?
什么?
Hurry up.
快走
No, no, no. No, don't-
不 不 不 不 别
Don't, don't, don't, don't come back! Don't come back!
别 别 别回来 别回来
I want sun, I want sand.
我想有阳光 我想有沙滩
I want spa.
我还需要水疗
Okay. Spa facial.
- 好的 - 面部水疗
But nothing too remote, 'cause I'm a people person.
但是不能太偏远 因为我是一个喜欢交际的人
I like to socialize. Islands are good?
- 我喜欢社交 - 小岛可以么?
Islands are great. All right. I'm thinking...
- 小岛很棒 - 好的 我觉得...
Bahamas? I love the Bahamas!
- 巴哈马? - 我爱巴哈马!
Yeah? I've never been there. I've always wanted to go.
- 是么? - 我从未踏足那里 我一直想去
The weather is good all year in the Bahamas. Really.
- 巴哈马四季如春 - 真的
'Cause it fucking sucks here right now. Look at this...
因为现在这里糟透了 看看这个...
weather, this rain, it's so oppressive.
天气 雨水 真是太闷了
We can get you to the Pink Sands Beach.
我们可以带你去粉红沙滩
Ooh. We can fly you direct into Nassau.
- 哦 - 我们可以让您直飞到那苏
Only hitch: I need it rather quickly.
唯一的问题是 我想很快过去
That's not a problem. This is perfect. Let's do it. Bahamas.
- 这不是个事 - 这很完美 就这么定了 巴哈马
Bahamas! Here I come, baby!
巴哈马 我要来了 宝贝
I've been waiting so long for this.
我已经为之等了太久了
I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. Aw. Girl.
- 我已经等不急要离开这个操蛋地方了 - 心疼你 妹妹
Fascinating. Okay. What? What happened?
- 惊艳绝伦 - 好的 怎么了?发生什么了?
So I went in there. I did a pretty good job
呐 我进去了 我演得很好 装作在...
of sort of looking through the brochures and everything. Yeah.
- 翻阅分类宣传册和其他资料 - 嗯
They had ones from Japan... I'm really not interested in the brochures.
- 他们有一本讲日本... - 我真的对宣传册不感兴趣
What did she talk about? What did she say?
她说了什么?她都说了什么?
She was curious about... the Bahamas.
她对巴哈马很感兴趣
The Bahamas? Yeah.
- 巴哈马? - 是啊
Jeff hates the Caribbean.
杰夫讨厌加勒比海
When was she talking about doing this? She said soon.
- 她有没有说到什么时候去? - 她说快了
Soon.
快了
And it was something she was really looking forward to.
还说这是她非常期待的事
There you go.
到了
Thanks for lunch.
谢谢你的午餐
I still can't wrap my head around this...
我还是没法去考虑...
ticket to the Bahamas. It's...
去巴哈马的票 太...
It's really crazy. Yeah.
太疯狂了 是的
All right. Well, let's do it again sometime. Yes.
好吧 嗯 让我们下次再聚 好的
Great to see you. I'm out of town.
见到你很高兴 我将不在城里
I get back on the 20th.
二十号♥我会回来
But as soon as I'm back, let's go get a meal.
但是只要我一回来 我们就一起去吃饭
Hey, I don't suppose...
嘿 我在想...
you would mind lending me your handicapped placard.
你不介意借给我 你的残障人士挂牌吧
Would that be possible?
这有可能吗?
That is assigned to me.
那是分配给我的
No, of course. I understand. So that's... I had to apply for it.
是的 当然 我明白 也就是说...我花了功夫去申请它
Because of my feet and my leg, and... Obviously. Obviously.
因为我的脚和腿 而且... 当然 当然
Yeah. And the alignment in my spine, so...
是的 而且我脊柱里还有矫正器 所以...
I'll take very good care of it.
我会好好保管它的
Well, I've never lent it to anyone before,
嗯 我以前从没有借给我别人
but let me just explain to you what it is. This goes in your car.
但是让我给你解释一下这是啥吧 你把它放在车里
You don't take it down. It just stays up on the mirror. Right. Stays up on the mirror.
你不会把它拿下来 它就挂在镜子上 是的 挂在镜子上
Got it. Yeah. Right. Yeah. There's no lock.
明白 是的 对 是的 上面没有锁
And you'll see that there's a person in a wheelchair. That's not me.
然后你会看见一个坐轮椅的人 那不是我
I didn't think it was you, Wally.
我不会认为是你 沃利
The number is G921...
号♥码是G921...
Yeah, you don't have to read the number. I see it.
是的 你不用非得读这个号♥码 我看到了
But if they ask you. If they ask me, yeah, I'll read it out there. Yeah.
但是如果他们问你 如果他们问我 是的 我会读出来的 是的
Okay.
好的
I think we're good. I think I got it.
我想可以了 我想我明白
All right. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
I'll see you when you get back. Okay.
你回来后我再见你 好的
Leon!
里昂!
Leon, where are you?
里昂 你在哪?
I got it!
我拿到了!
I got it! Hey, I'm back here.
我拿到了! 嘿 我在这儿呢
Look what I got!
看我拿到了什么!
Woo, what the fuck? I'm gonna go change.
喔 啥他妈的? 我要去换上它
We're gonna have some fun. You're goddamned right, we are.
我们会有很多乐子的 你♥他♥妈♥的太对了 是的
Hit the fuckin' lottery. The fuckin' handicapped lottery, Larry.
中他妈的彩票了 残障彩票 拉里
Woo! Whoa! Here we go.
喔!喔! 出发
We got the placard. Let's use it.
我们有了挂牌 让我们用一下它
The sky's the motherfuckin' limit.
随意上天 毫无限制
Oh, no. No. No.
哦 不 不 不
You're not gonna do this a second time.
你不能又来停一次
Is that a hobbit? No way!
这位是个霍比特人吗? 没门!
Aah, to hell with you.
啊 去死吧
Oh, shit.
哦 糟糕
Throw that shit on.
把挂牌扔过去
Excuse me. Got a placard, there.
抱歉 我们有挂牌 在那
Ah! I am so sorry, sir. Okay?
啊!我很抱歉 先生 好吗?
Yeah. No problem. Have a great day.
是的 没问题 祝您一天愉快
You know what? I just might take a lead pipe to your leg
你知道吗?我想给你腿上装个铅管
so we can get one of these all the time.
那样我们就能一直有一个挂牌了
What's next?
接下来呢?
This arcade is doing big business.
这道够挤的
What is this? Oh, yeah. I know. Oh, see?
这是什么?哦是的 我知道 哦 看?
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表