What? That picture.
啥? 那张照片
What? Oh, remember that wedding in Malibu?
啊?哦 记得在马里布的那场婚礼吗?
The four of us, we used to have such good times together.
咱们四个人 那时候咱们玩得多好啊
Oh, that was so nice, Jeffrey. Remember that?
哦 那时候太棒了 杰夫 记得吗?
This picture's very painful for me now.
这照片我现在看着很难受
Why? 'Cause Cheryl's in it? Yeah, I want you to take it down.
为啥?因为上面有谢丽儿? 没错 我想让你把它撤下来
I'm not taking it down. It's part of our history.
我才不撤 这是咱们过去的一部分
I'm not gonna deny our history. Or rewrite it.
我才不要否认过去 也不要改写
多建于美国种族隔离时期,被认为象征"白人至上",是否应该拆除存在争议
南北战争纪念碑:
It's like looking at confederate war monument.
这就跟看一座南北战争纪念碑一样
It's a history that's very hurtful for me.
这段历史让我很受伤
Well, I'm sorry. I want to honor our history, our heritage.
那我很遗憾 我想纪念我们的过往 我们的传统
This picture being up is very offensive to me, Susie!
这张照片竖在这让我很不爽 苏西!
Well, I'm sorry! Put it the fuck back!
哦 不好意思咯!你♥他♥妈♥的把照片放回去!
And get that fucking crusty scone out of my house, too.
再把那个碎成渣渣的破司康饼也带出老娘的房♥子
Taste it, will you?
尝尝 好吗?
Uh, I'm good.
呃 不用了
I'm gonna go out on a limb and tell you,
我今天就把话放到这儿了
this is gonna be one of the best scones you've ever had in your life.
这将是你这辈子吃到的最棒的司康饼之一
Really? I can't wait. Yeah, I'm just telling you. Okay?
是吗?我都等不及了 当然 我就告诉你了 好吗?
And I'm not even overselling it. These are great.
我一点都不吹 看起来很不错
What are these? Are these chocolate chips or are they blueberries?
这是什么口味的?巧克力碎还是蓝莓?
Chips.
巧克力
What? No, they're not good.
怎么? 不行 不好吃
What are you talking about? It's so dry.
你在说什么啊? 太干了
What? You're crazy!
啥?你疯了吧!
I could go out there and choke, eating this thing!
这玩意儿我吃一口都能噎死
Scones are dry. Well, then, okay!
司康饼本来就是干的 那行吧!
They're supposed to be dry. Well, then you got what you paid for.
本来就应该是干的 那你这是物有所值了
'Cause I've never tasted anything like this granularly...
因为我从没吃过这么像沙子的...
It's like a buttermilk biscuit without the buttermilk.
就好比忘了放酪乳的酪乳松饼
Then don't come in the store! Go to Mocha Joe's!
那你别来我的店!去乔家摩卡算了!
Stop it. I'm not gonna get into... Oh, what a pretty sweater.
别这么说 我没打算掺合...哦 好漂亮的毛衣
Ooh, this is so nice. Where'd you get this?
哦 这也太好了 你哪买♥♥的?
Cheryl gave it to me. It was a gift... Get out of here.
谢丽儿送我的 是个礼物...你起开
Where is this from? Who the hell cares?
这是哪来的? 谁还在乎这个?
Hold on. Okay. Okay. It's like a fireplace cardigan is what it is.
等下 好了 好了 这是件保暖羊毛衫
Hey, Larry. I was just gonna call you. I'm so happy to see you.
嘿 拉里 我正要给你打电♥话♥呢 见到你太开心了
Oh, really? You're like my hero.
哦 是吗? 你简直是我的英雄
He gave the biggest, the biggest donation to Survivors United.
他给幸存者联合会捐了一笔最大的款 最大的
Stop it. You did? Yeah, I did.
别闹 你真捐了? 是啊 我捐了
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我呢?
I give to a lot of charities. I don't tell everybody, you know.
我给很多慈善机构都捐款 我也不是逢人便说
It's really sweet.
真的太暖心了
You were connected with it, so I thought it would be a nice gesture.
你跟这家机构有关系 所以我想着捐点钱略表心意
You didn't. Is that why you did that?
你才不是呢 你是为了这个才捐的吗?
That's part of the reason. And I think it's a great cause.
这是一部分原因 我还觉得这是一项伟大的事业
That almost makes me cry. That is the sweetest thing ever.
我都快哭了 这是最最暖心的事了
And you're doing a speech? Wait till you hear the speech.
而且你还要发表一篇演说? 等着听我的演说吧
I want to ask you a favor, okay? Sure.
我想拜托你件事 好吗? 当然
You've already done so much, so this shouldn't be that big of a deal.
你已经做了这么多 所以这应该不是什么难办的事
I just need a doodle from you.
我想要你画一个涂鸦
We're doing like an auction with celebrity doodles...
我们想做个名人涂鸦拍卖♥♥之类的...
Well, I don't really draw at all. It's a doodle.
呃 我基本不会画画 只是个涂鸦
It doesn't matter. That's the whole point. It's a doodle.
没问题的 不会画才是关键 就是个涂鸦
It's literally like "This is a Larry David doodle."
差不多就像"这是拉里大卫的涂鸦"
Doesn't matter what it looks like. I can do a doodle.
画成什么样无所谓 我能画个涂鸦
Okay. Thank you. Truly. Okay. Sure.
好的 谢谢你 真心的 好 没事
You're a pal. Thank you for the doodle.
你是真朋友 谢谢你的涂鸦
So, what'd you get for dinner?
那么 晚饭你要做什么?
Uh, we're gonna have artichokes, which we haven't had in forever.
呃 晚上吃洋蓟 咱们一百年都没吃过了
And I'm gonna roast a chicken and...
然后我打算烤只鸡...
What's going on? Oh, no, no, no.
发生什么了? 哦 别别别
Please don't. No, no, no. What?
请不要这么做 不要不要不要 什么?
Sorry. We don't use this.
抱歉 我们不用这个
We throw our trash in the pantry.
我们把垃圾扔到储藏柜
So, so, what is this? This is a show can?
那 那这是啥?这是个装饰垃圾桶?
It indicates that we know how to throw things out.
这是为了显示我们知道怎么扔垃圾
I can't believe what's going on. Same thing happened in my lawyer's office.
我都不敢相信 我律师的办公室也来这一出
Well, we like to keep the place clean.
呃 我们想保持厨房♥干净
I was keeping the place clean by throwing my garbage in the garbage.
通过把垃圾扔到垃圾桶 我就保持了厨房♥干净
We don't even have a liner in there. Take a look. We don't use that at all.
我们都没往里放垃圾袋 看吧 我们完全不用这个
I can't have it.
我无法接受
So, if I had some garbage in my hand and I say, "Where's the garbage can?"
那如果我手里拿着垃圾 然后问:"垃圾桶在哪?"
What do you say?
你会说什么?
We say, "The garbage can is here..." Throw it in the pantry."
我们会说 "垃圾桶在这里..." "但是扔到储藏柜里"
Yeah.
没错
Okay.
好吧
What the hell are you doing here? Here, I want you to taste this.
你到底来这儿干嘛? 来 我想让你尝尝这个
You know I don't like surprises. Oh, shut up.
你知道我不喜欢惊喜 哦 闭嘴吧
Here, taste this. It's a scone.
来 尝尝这个 司康饼
Scone? Yeah.
司康饼? 是啊
Forget about it. What?
想都别想 什么?
I would never touch a scone. Are you nuts?
我绝对不碰司康饼 你疯了吗?
It's hard and it breaks off. That's the way it's supposed to be.
又硬又容易碎 本来就应该是这样
Then the powder falls all over the floor and then you gotta vacuum after...
然后渣渣掉得满地都是 吃完你还得用吸尘器清理...
Who needs all this shit when you're eating a snack?
吃个点心谁还想处理这些破事?
What are you, a senile old man? No!
你难道是个糟老头子吗? 不是!
You're eating all over yourself? I don't want to...
你吃东西掉得满身都是? 我不想...
No, it's the scone's fault if it's... Put it away.
不 这都是司康饼的错...把它拿开
I'm sorry Funkhouser's not around. He loves scones.
我很遗憾冯克豪瑟不在 他爱吃司康饼
He's in China. When's he coming back?
他在中国 他什么时候回来?
I don't know, but he would hate it. He would love it.
我不知道 但是他肯定讨厌这个 他会喜欢的
I've had coffee with Funkhouser many times.
我和冯克豪瑟喝过很多次咖啡
Scones are his pastry of choice.
司康饼是他的必选点心
Yeah, by the way, what a sweater.
好吧 顺便一说 毛衣真棒
I don't like sweaters but that's gorgeous.
我不喜欢毛衣 但是这件很好看
Really? Gorgeous.
真的? 漂亮极了
Okay, you know what? Here, take it.
好吧 你猜怎么着 给 拿走吧
Oh, come on. I don't want it.
哦 别逗了 我不想要
Cheryl gave it to me and I don't like the reminder.
谢丽儿给我的 我不想留个念想
Thank you very much. It hurts me to wear it, actually.
非常感谢 穿着它我就伤心 真的
Well, it won't hurt me if I ever wear it.
行 反正我穿着不伤心
We having lunch tomorrow? Zaragoza.
咱们明天一起吃午饭? 萨拉戈萨饭店
Zaragoza.
沙拉戈沙
What happened? You bite your tongue?
怎么回事?你咬着舌头了?
It's Castilian.
这是卡斯蒂利亚
What's Castilian mean? Isn't that a soup?
卡斯蒂利亚是什么意思?一种汤吗?
Castilian, it's a dialect of Spanish. And they pronounce their z's as th's.
卡斯蒂利亚语 西班牙语的一种方言 把萨念做沙
Zaragoza. All right. All right, but I'm paying.
沙拉戈沙 行吧 你说了算 不过我来买♥♥单
You're paying for what? Lunch? That's what you think.
你买♥♥什么单?午餐?你想得美
You have never paid for me. I'm paying, okay?
你从来没买♥♥过我的单 这次我来 好吗?
You are not paying because I have my own bread and I can treat you.
你不用买♥♥单 因为我能挣钱 我能请你吃饭
I know you can and you always do. You never let me pay and I'm sick of it.
我知道你能 你总是请客 从来不让我买♥♥单 我已经受够了
No, fuck you! And I'm paying!
才不是 去你的吧!我买♥♥单!
Fuck you, you're not paying, I'm paying.
去你的 不用你买♥♥ 我来买♥♥
Yeah, we'll see. Yeah, we'll see.
行 咱们走着瞧 行 咱们走着瞧
Take your scones and get the hell out of here.
拿上你的司康饼滚出去吧
Yeah, with pleasure! But before I go, I think I'll just leave you one.
好啊 非常乐意!但是走之前 我非要给你留一个不可
Just in case. Yeah, thanks a lot.
以防万一 好 多谢了
Fuck you, I'm paying and I'll see you tomorrow!
去你的 我要买♥♥单 明天见!
You fucking idiot!
你个傻♥逼♥!
Welcome back to Zaragoza. Thank you very much.
欢迎再次光临萨拉戈萨 谢谢
I have a reservation tomorrow.
我明天有个预约
I'm having lunch with Richard Lewis. You know him?
和理查德路易斯来吃午餐 你认识他吗?
Yeah, yeah. He always comes earlier to leave us the card.
认识 他总是提前把卡给我们
I want to pay tomorrow. And so, I want to beat him to the punch.
我想付明天的饭钱 比他抢先一步
That's why I'm here 'cause I want to leave my credit card.
所以我今天来 想把信♥用♥卡♥留在这儿
Now? Yes, this'll be for my bill tomorrow.
现在吗? 对 明天的账单我来付
No, we're not comfortable doing that. Why? What's the big deal?
不行 我们不能这么做 为什么?这没什么大不了的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表