Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
Benvenuto a Tiato. Oh, grazie.
欢迎光临提雅托 哦 谢谢
I called earlier. Yes.
我早些时候打过电♥话♥ 是的
I have a reservation. Uh, Larry David.
我定了位 拉里大卫
And I requested a table by the window.
我想要一张靠窗的桌子
I'm sorry, but we cannot honor that request.
很抱歉 但我们不能满足您的要求
And why is that, may I ask? Uh, because we're all filled up over here.
我能问问为什么吗 啊 因为靠窗的位子已经满了
I see tables. Yes, those are reserved for a few people.
我看见还有空桌子 是的 他们已经订给别人了
But I do have a lovely table for you.
但我为您准备了很好的位子
Let me take a guess. Somewhere over there?
让我猜猜 是在这边吗?
Uh, yes. I have a wonderful table. Ah.
啊 是的 我有个绝佳的位子 啊
What a wild guess. Yeah. Yes.
我猜的真准 是的
Great.
好极了
Shall we?
请吧?
Mr. David. Please. Your table here.
大卫先生 您的桌子在这边
Come along.
来吧
Look at this one.
看看这个
What happened here?
这都啥人啊?
Oh. Will you look at this?
哦 不忍♥睹视
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Mr. David. Here we are.
大卫先生 请入座
Okay. Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
好的 行 行 好的
Okay. All right. Thanks.
好的 好的 谢谢
I get it. I get it. Thank you. Thank you.
我懂了 我懂了 谢谢 谢谢
Anything else I can get for you?
还有什么我可以帮到您?
Hey, let me ask you a question. Yeah.
嘿 我问你一个问题 请说
Why, why did you fire that bathroom attendant?
为什么 为什么你把那个洗手间侍者解雇了?
Because he left his post. Okay, you know what?
因为他擅离职守 好吧 你知道吗?
I asked him to leave. I requested it.
是我让他离开的 我要求的
With all due respect, Mr. David, I can't fire you.
恕我直言 大卫先生 我不能解雇你
But I can fire Harold for not doing his job.
但是我可以解雇哈诺德 因为他没做好自己的工作
Oh, yeah. Bravo. Good going.
哦 是吧 你可真行
Well, benvenuto a Tiato.
好吧 欢迎光临提雅托
Benvenuto.
嗯嗯不用欢迎
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Look at this.
瞧瞧这
Look at this.
瞧瞧这
Look where I wound up in my life.
我怎么会沦落到这种境地
In the ugly section.
在丑鬼区
I'm in the ugly section.
我在丑鬼区
You know, my whole life I suspected I was ugly.
你知道 我一辈子都怀疑自己很丑
But I never really knew. I never had proof.
但我没有确定 我没有证据
And now I have proof. I have proof.
现在我有了证据 我有证据了
This is it. This is the proof.
这就是 这就是证据
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
How did I wind up here?
我怎会沦落至此?
How did I wind up here!
我怎会沦落至此!
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊!
How come you don't leave your clubs in the bag room?
你为什么不把球杆放在存包处?
My, my clubs? Yeah.
我的 我的球杆? 是啊
I take 'em home. Why?
我带回家了 为什么?
Because things have been stolen from the, the, the... Stolen?
因为它们曾经被...被偷过 被偷?
Wh-wh-what's stolen? That's crazy.
怎么...怎么会被偷呢? 太疯狂了
Have you ever heard of one thing being stolen... Yeah, I had a...
你听说过什么被偷... 是的 我有...
Never. It's a private club. Let me ask you something.
不可能 这是私人俱乐部 我问你个问题
Is your putter to specifications?
你的推杆符合规格吗?
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
I'm asking a question.
我在问你问题
That's the reason why. You know, you know,
原来是这个原因... 你知道 你知道
it can't be over 80 degrees. You know that.
它不能超过80度 你知道的
I don't know... The angle can't be over 80 degrees.
我不知道... 角度不能超过80度
Look, you're a golf nut.
听着 你是个高尔夫白♥痴♥
I've just been playing on a roll lately, and I...
我最近手气比较顺 我...
A roll? I paid you $500. Let's be clear about that.
手气顺?我输给你500刀 我们得把话说清楚
Look, I don't want anyone to steal my lucky clubs. Let's be clear.
听着 我不想任何人偷走我的幸运球杆 我们把话说清楚
So I take it home. Well, then let us measure it.
所以我带回家了 好啊 那让我们量一量
You're not measuring my putter.
你不能量我的推杆
You're just, you're just a b... A sore loser.
你只是 你只是输不起
Both of you. Sore losers.
你俩都是 输不起
What?
什么?
There she is. Poor woman.
- 她来了 - 可怜的女人
You know, with, uh,
你懂的 呃
Carl's passing, the...
现在卡尔去世了...
magical vagina is, is now available.
拥有魔力阴♥道♥的女人 现在是单身的了
Normal vagina, I'd wait a year.
一般的女性 我可以等一年后上手
But magical vagina, six months.
但是 有魔力阴♥道♥的女性 最多六个月
I think the dead husband would, would approve
我相信这位死去的丈夫 会支持
any of us because he, he liked us. Without a doubt.
- 我们中的任何一个的 他喜欢我们 - 毋庸置疑
We were friends. You gotta be pretty curious, though, don't you.
我们曾是朋友啊 说真的 你一定很好奇 不是么
All right, I'm slightly curious.
好吧 我有一丢丢好奇
My interest is piqued.
我被勾起了兴趣
Maybe I'll go pay my respects. What are you, nuts?
- 也许 我应该去表达我的敬意 - 你是个什么?疯子?
Oh, come on. You can't do that. Now?
- 哦 拜托 你别这么干 - 现在?
What are you talking about? Where are you going?
- 你在说什么? - 你要去哪里?
Not, not, not... I said six months to a year.
不 不 不是 我说的是六个月到一年
What the hell is he... Is he crazy?
- 他到底... - 他疯了么?
Look at him. Oh, my God. Hi.
- 看看他 哦 我的天 - 嗨
Hi, Larry. Hi.
- 嗨 拉里 - 嗨
Thank you so much for coming. Of course. Of course. I'm so sorry.
- 十分感谢你的出席 - 当然 当然 我很抱歉
Carl would be so happy to see so many of his friends. Yeah.
- 卡尔见到这么多他的朋友会很欣慰的 - 是啊
Especially his golf friends here. Yeah. Yeah.
- 尤其是他的高尔夫球友 - 是啊 是啊
I'm so thrown by this.
我真是受到刺♥激♥很大
I really am. I just...
我真的是 我只是...
You were all playing golf together, right?
你们曾一起打过高尔夫球 对吧?
Yeah. Did he seem different to you, or...?
- 是啊 - 你觉得他最近有不一样吗 或者...?
Yeah.
是啊
Was he agitated about anything? Yeah, he was...
- 他有没有对什么仓皇不安? - 是啊 他...
very upset about the Jets.
对喷气机队非常生气
The fucking Jets. Yeah. I know.
- 该死的喷气机队 - 是啊 我知道
He loved them so much, and all they did was disappoint. Yes, I know. I know.
- 他非常爱这个队 但他们所做的一切都令人失望 - 是的 我知道 我懂
We all do. We all do, and that's, that's what happens, but...
我们都一样 都生气 但情况就那么个情况 可是...
to take it to this level, I mean, it's just...
上升到自杀这样的层次 我觉得 真的有点...
The Jets ruined our marriage.
这喷气机队毁了我们的婚姻
I couldn't stand to be around him.
我变得无法忍♥受他在我身边
Everything was about the Jets.
这一切都与喷气机队相关
We had to paint our room green.
我们必须要把房♥间刷成绿色
One night, he just woke up and yelled, "Watson!"
一天晚上 他醒了然后大喊"沃森"
What is that? Is that a Sherlock Holmes reference or something?
那是什么?是福尔摩斯中的角色吗?
No, I think that's a reference to Deshaun Watson,
不 我想那指的是德尚沃森
who the Jets passed on drafting
喷气机初选的时候拒绝了他
in 2017.
在2017年的时候
That's what I think that is.
我是这么想的
So Carl...
所以 卡尔...
is just another loss on their record.
只是他们造成的又一个悲剧
I don't think it's the first person they've done that to. No.
- 我觉得还有很多卡尔这样的受害者 - 我也觉得
I really like the handles on the coffin.
我真的很喜欢这个棺材上的把手
Do you know where you got those, by any chance?
也许 你知道在哪里能找到这种的?
No, Larry, I don't know where I got them.
不 拉里 我不知道我在哪里找到的这种把手
They came with, with the casket. Uhhuh.
- 它们是跟随棺材一体的 - 啊哈
I'll tell you why I'm asking. Because I'm opening up a coffee place.
我给你说我为什么这么问 因为我要开一家咖啡店
Oh, you are? Yeah. Latte Larry's.
- 哦 名字是? - 嗯 拉家拿铁
What a cute name. Oh, well, you know.
- 多么可爱的名字 - 哦 好的 你懂
Larry, that's cute. Yeah, I picked it out. Yeah.
- 拉里 这太可爱了 - 是啊 我想出来的
But anyway, uh, you know, for the cabinets... Mm.
- 但是无论如何 呃 你知道对于橱柜... - 嗯
I've been looking for handles.
我一直在配把手
Can't seem to find ones that I like,
我没有找到我喜欢的
but I really like those on the coffin.
但我真的很喜欢棺材上的那些把手
Oh. Okay.
哦 好的
So if you can somehow...
所以如果你能...
call the person who sold you the coffin,
找到卖♥♥棺材的人
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表