Oi, that one. Yeah. Okay?
呕 那位 嗯 好吧?
Surprises are, are dangerous!
惊喜这东西 很危险的
He'll be thrilled with it. Yeah.
他肯定感到很兴奋 嗯
He's gonna love every minute of it.
他肯定爱死惊喜的每一瞬间
Oh, yeah. "Surprise!" He'll be happy.
嗯嗯是呢 "惊喜!"他肯定高兴得很
He'll be happy? He'll be dead. I wanna have it,
还高兴?他都被吓死了 我想办
he's gonna love it, and we're having it. Okay?
他会喜欢的 我们办定了 好吧?
You know what? I'm gonna go talk to Dr. Holzer about this. We'll see what he says.
你猜啥?我会去问豪瑟医生的 看他怎么说吧
Whatever you want. You do whatever you want, okay? Thank you. Thank you.
随便你 你想做什么随便你 好吧? 谢谢你了 谢谢
How can I help you?
请问有什么需要帮助的?
I was wondering if I could talk to Dr. Holzer.
我想见一下豪瑟医生
Okay, do you have an appointment?
好的 请问您有预约吗?
No. No, I don't.
没 我没有
Are you a patient of Dr. Holzer's? Yes, I am.
您是豪瑟医生的病人吗? 是的 我是
Okay. Can you...
好的 那您能...
sign your name up on the signup sheet, please? Sure.
在登记表上登记一下自己的名字吗? 当然
Thank you. What is this?
谢谢 这是什么?
Andrew "Rusty" Holzer?
安德鲁"红发哥"豪瑟?
Rusty, in quotes?
红发哥 还加了引号♥?
Uh, that's the doctor's card.
呃 那是医生的名片
He put a nickname on the card? Why's he doing that?
他把外号♥放名片上?为什么要这样啊?
Well, you may have a seat, and he'll be right out. Okay.
嗯 您可以坐着等一下 他马上来 好的
I haven't seen you around before. You new?
我之前没见过你 你是新来的吗?
Uh, no, I've been here for a few months. Really?
噢 不是 我已经来了几个月了 真的吗?
Eight or nine months or so. You like it?
八♥九♥个月了吧 你喜欢这儿吗?
Yeah. Yeah, I like it.
嗯 嗯 我喜欢
So, for lunch, do you go out or do you bring something from home?
那吃午饭的话 你是出去吃还是从家带过来?
Either.
都会
I guess you gotta be a little careful of the food you bring in
我猜你得小心你带过来的食物
because sometimes it has an odor, and it... it smells up the office.
因为有些食物有股味儿 就...整个房♥间都闻得到
You know, like on a plane. You bring food on a plane?
你懂吧 飞机上那味儿 你会带食物上飞机吗?
Sir, if you'll have a seat, the doctor will be with you. Sure. Sure.
先生 您坐在那里的话 医生一会儿就来 好的 好的
All right, will do. Thank you.
好的 这就去 谢谢
Hey. Am I crazy?
嘿 是我记错了?
Or did you get some new artwork in here?
还是你在这里放了些新的艺术品?
Uh, yeah, we made a few changes around the beginning of the year.
呃 是的 我们年初的时候做了一些变化
Yeah. I'm not crazy about this painting, you know.
对嘛 我不太喜欢这幅画 你知道吧
What, what do you think of that painting?
你觉得这幅画如何?
Oh, I know that face.
噢 我懂这表情
That's, "Oh, you're coming onto me."
这是在说 "你是在勾搭我吧"
I'm not coming onto you. I'm not hitting on you.
我没勾搭你 也没有撩你
Everything's not a hit. People can make conversations without it being a hit.
并非干什么都是调情 人们可以聊天但不调情吧
The whole world is not a hit.
这个世界不全是调情
Okay. Have a seat. Thank you.
好的 请坐下吧 谢谢你
It's good to see you, Larry. What, uh...
很高兴见到你 拉里 怎么...
Everything okay? What brings you here?
都还好吗? 来找我什么事儿?
First, I want to ask you about this card.
首先 我想问下你名片咋回事
Mmhmm. "Rusty"?
呃哼 "红发哥"?
Andrew "Rusty" Holzer?
安德鲁"红发哥"豪瑟?
I'm trying it out. Rusty. It's a nickname.
我现在正在试着用 红发哥 那是个外号♥
Who gives themselves a nickname? I'm just trying it. It's new.
谁会给自己起外号♥? 我就试试 多新鲜啊
Most people are given nicknames
绝大多数的人都是被起外号♥
for some personality quirk or trait.
因为他们身上某些特质或者怪癖
If you ate a lot of peaches one day,
如果你小时候有一天吃了好多桃
when you were a kid and, and you threw up,
把自己吃吐了
maybe you'd be called "Peaches" for the rest of your life.
没准儿你这辈子就会被人叫成"桃哥"
Where, where'd you come up with "Rusty"?
你 你这个"红发哥"怎么来的?
I feel like a Rusty.
我感觉红发哥比较适合我
Okay. Um... Good enough.
好吧 呃... 挺好的
The reason I'm here is that, uh...
我来这儿是因为 呃...
Susie Greene, Jeff Greene's wife,
苏西格林 杰夫格林的老婆
is throwing a surprise party for him on the 20th,
在二十号♥准备给他办个惊喜派对
and I'm very concerned
然后我特别担心
his heart might not be able to take... Mm.
他的心脏可能受不了... 呃
That element of surprise...
那样的惊喜
Surprise! You know, everybody jumps out.
没想到吧! 你懂吧 就那种所有人都跳出来的
It's scary! You know? Right, right.
这是惊吓!你懂吗? 没错 没错
Yeah. I can see that.
是的 我能理解
Given the condition of his heart,
考虑到他心脏的情况
I just want to see if you're giving that the okay.
我就想知道你觉得他能不能遭得住
Yeah, I wouldn't be comfortable
是的 我也不放心
unless there was a, you know,
除非就是 那个
a qualified physician,
有一位资深的内科医生
uh, in attendance.
呃 在现场
Where's the party? Scopa.
派对在哪开啊? 斯克帕餐厅
Scopa? Yeah.
斯克帕餐厅? 对
Oh, that's hard to get into. That's a trendy spot.
噢 那儿还挺难定的 那地方挺火的
You know, he's a manager, he knows a lot of celebrities. Oh.
这个嘛 他是经纪人 认识很多名人嘛 噢
Chris Martin's gonna, he's gonna sing.
克里斯马汀会去 去唱歌♥
Chris Martin? Yeah.
克里斯马汀? 对
Wow. You like Coldplay?
哇哦 你喜欢酷玩乐队啊?
Cold... Oh, I love...
酷...噢 我爱...
I mean that, that's big. Yeah.
我是说 很有名... 对啊
They're great. Yeah. That's a lot of pressure.
他们很棒啊 那压力还挺大的
Yeah, I don't feel good about this.
是啊 我感觉不大行
The surprise party, wouldn't do it.
惊喜派对 不能这么搞
No. Not safe. Huh.
不行 不安全 呃
And suppose...
那假设
you were invited to this?
也请你过去呢?
Would you have a different opinion? Oh.
你觉得还可行吗? 噢
I hadn't, I hadn't thought of that. Yeah. Sure.
我还没 我还没这么想过 好嘛
I mean, if I, if I came to the party? Yes, yes, yes.
我想啊 要是我去参加派对的话? 对对对
Saturday, the 20th. Scopa.
礼拜六 二十号♥ 斯克帕餐厅
That's a good idea. I mean, that changes things.
这主意不错 我是说 那就不一样了
I'll talk to Susie.
我跟苏西说一下
Hopefully, we can, uh...
但愿 我们可以 呃...
snare you an invite.
给你谋得份请帖
Oh. Good enough.
噢 不错
Thank you so much. Hey, my pleas...
非常感谢 嘿 我的荣...
You let me know. You keep me posted. I certainly will,
让我知道情况 随时通知我 一定的
and, uh, I'll be talking to Susie. Okay. Okay.
然后 呃 我去找苏西商量下 好的 好的
Okay? Thank you, Larry.
好吗? 谢谢你 拉里
Uh... Of course. May I use your bathroom?
我能用下你洗手间吗? 呃... 当然
Thank you. Uh, all right.
谢谢 请便
Be right back. I'm just gonna use the bathroom real quick.
马上回来 我上厕所很快的
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Why did you pass me?
嗨 你为什么插♥我♥队?
Well...
这个...
I calculated your speed,
我算了一下你的速度
my speed, the distance, my average urination time,
我的速度 整体距离 我平均的小便时间
and according to my calculations,
然后经过我的计算
I would have had to wait three to four minutes,
我可能得等上三四分钟
whereas you only had to wait 12 to 15 seconds.
但你只需要等十二到十五秒
I think it was the right move.
我觉得这是个正确的行动
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
It was inconsiderate.
这是不考虑他人的行为
Is that your top speed on this thing?
那这是你最快的行进速度吗?
My top speed? Yes. Yeah.
我最快的速度? 是的 好
Did you hear footsteps behind you?
你没听见你身后的脚步声吗?
I heard footsteps, and then, whoosh, right past me. Okay.
我听见一个脚步声 然后 嗖 越过了我 好的
You should have moved over to the right to let me pass.
那你应该移到右边让我过去
You should have given me one of these.
你应该给我做个这个手势
You know? No, you've got to wait.
你懂吗? 不 你应该等着
You're blocking traffic. You're in the slow car.
你开着台慢车 把要道堵上了
You've gotta let the fast cars through.
你应该让快车先过去
No, you've gotta respect the car in the front.
不 你应该尊重前方的车
I think you have bad walker etiquette. You're a hallway hog.
我认为你不懂用助行器的礼仪 你就是个人行道路霸
I didn't hog the hallway. I'll tell you what.
我不是路霸 那这样吧
Can I make it up to you? Let me buy you a cup of coffee.
请问我能补偿你一下吗?让我请你喝杯咖啡吧
Do you mean now or sometime?
你说现在还是有空的时候?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表