Well? Find anything?
怎样 有吗
I'm sorry to say...
很抱歉
I did not. The mission was not successful. Hmm.
我没找到 任务失败了 哼
Nobody brought an extra tooth... Why do you smell minty?
没人多带牙刷 为什么你一股薄荷味
I'm minty? You brushed your teeth!
薄荷味 你刷过牙了
Oh.
哦
I used my finger.
我用的手指
Finger? You used your... Yeah, Cheryl gave me some toothpaste, and...
手指 你用你的… 对 谢丽儿给了我一点牙膏 然后
This does not smell like a minty finger.
你的手指没薄荷味
I used Tom's. There's no discernible odor.
我用的汤姆牌牙膏 无味版
Okay. Are you hiding a toothbrush from me? I'm not... No, of cour...
好吧 你是不是自己藏了支牙刷? 我没 没 当然…
What's that?
那是什么?
Uh, it was probably here
呃 可能我们来的时候
when we got here. That stain?
它就已经在这儿了 那块污渍?
Not a great room, like you said.
这房♥间不行 你说的对
Chocolate.
巧克力
I guess.
大概
Well, well.
哦 哦
Look what we have here.
瞧瞧我们有什么
Busted. Toblerone?
被发现了 三角巧克力
This is not like five M&M's.
这可不是五颗M&M豆
This is like a cudgel, this thing.
这和棍子一样长了 这一条
It's, it's actually very small.
它 它实际上很小的
In weight, it's not really that big.
算实际重量 没那么多的
All right. Well, you know what? I have to call the front desk,
行吧 我要给前台打电♥话♥
and tell them about the stain. No, you don't.
告诉他们这块污渍 不 别打
Of course I do.
我当然要打
Hey, this is Larry David in room 462.
嘿我是462房♥的拉里大卫
I, uh, I just wanted to inform you that, uh, we
我 呃 有个事要告诉你 呃 我们
inadvertently stained the couch with some chocolate. So...
不小心把巧克力蹭在沙发上了
Well, yeah. You're very welcome.
嗯 对 不客气
Okay. Buenos noches.
好 晚安
You did the right thing. I feel good.
你做的对 我感觉很好
I feel good. I'm glad.
我感觉很好 我为你高兴
Well.
那么
Shall we proceed with the tawdry business?
我们要在这破地方继续吗
Yes.
当然
Hi. Hi, Mr. David. Um...
嗨 嗨 大卫先生 呃…
I was wondering if you could tell me, is there a place in town
请问你能不能告诉我 城里哪儿能
where I could get clothes
哪儿能买♥♥到衣服
for a wedding, for a man and a woman?
在婚礼上穿的 男女款都有的?
Also, regular clothes, as well?
同时还卖♥♥普通的衣服的
Yes, yes, of course, sir. There is a great little boutique store,
好的 好的 当然 先生 这儿有一家很棒的小精品店
uh, downtown, in the Plaza de Manuel.
在城中心 曼努埃尔广场
Thanks so much. Oh, no, of course. And a bonus.
非常感谢 噢 小事一桩 还有一个好事儿
They have a little carnival today.
今天他们那里有场小型嘉年华
That could be interesting, huh? Check it out.
会很有意思吧 哈? 去瞧瞧吧
Will do. Of course. Oh, and Mr. David?
安排上了 好的 噢 还有大卫先生?
Housekeeping called, and they took care of that stain no problem, for you.
客房♥部打来电♥话♥ 说污渍问题已经帮您解决了
Very good, very good. I'm glad I called. See that. Of course.
非常好 非常好 我很高兴反应了这事儿 解决了吧 是的
It's already charged to your bill, so you don't have to worry about it.
费用已经从您账单里扣除了 您不必担心
What? What do you... What'd you say?
什么?你说什么…?
It's all taken care of.
一切都妥善地安排好了
Did you say they...
你是说…
You said they put it on my bill?
你是说他们划我账上了?
Yes. They, uh, charged it to the room. What?
是的 他们 呃 划到房♥间上 什么?
How much am I being charged? Uh, $250.
收费多少钱啊? 呃 250 美元
Are you out of your mind? I called you up.
疯了吧?我给你打电♥话♥
I told you about the stain. Yes, sir. We thank you.
我跟你讲了污渍的事儿 是的 先生 我们非常感谢您
You thank me? How are you thanking me?
你感谢我?你怎么感谢我的?
By charging me $250? That's not thanking.
收我 250 美元吗?这可不是感谢吧
No, we're fixing it for you. What do I care if your couch is fixed?
不 我们为您摆平了那个问题 你家的沙发 我管你摆不摆平啊?
Suppose I walked in the room and saw the stain on the couch
设想一下 我走进房♥间然后在沙发上看到一块污渍
and called you up and said, "There's a stain on the couch?"
然后打电♥话♥给你说"沙发上这块是污渍吗?"
Would you charge me? No.
你会向我收费吗? 不会
Don't you see what's wrong here?
所以你看见其中的矛盾了吗?
You're punishing me for being honest.
你们惩罚了我的诚实
I didn't have to tell you. You shouldn't have.
我没必要告诉你们的吧 您没必要
I don't give a shit about the couch. What do you think about that?
我根本不鸟这个沙发 你懂我意思吗?
I don't care if you fix it or not!
我也不在乎你们摆平不摆平!
I'm never going back to this hotel. Please. Come back.
我再不会光临这家酒店了 请您再次光临
I'm never coming back here again. Oh, but you're welcome to.
我再也不会来了 噢 但我们欢迎您来
Where's that store? Oh, it's downtown, Plaza de Manuel.
商店在哪儿? 噢 在城中心 曼努埃尔广场
And the carnival? Same place.
嘉年华呢? 一个地方
Is it fun? It's fun.
好玩吗? 很好玩
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你了 不客气
Hey. Is everything okay?
嘿 一切可好?
Hey, mind your own business, Mickey.
嘿 管好你自己吧 米基
I see you met my friend Larry. Good guy.
你见到了我的朋友拉里 是个好人
Ah, buenos dias.
啊哈 早安
Oh, no. Buenos dias.
噢 不 早安
Whoa-ho, pancakes. Livin' it up, huh?
哦嚯 烤薄饼 好逍遥啊 哈?
And berries? Oh, look at the raspberry. May I? Oh.
还有莓子?噢 瞧瞧这覆盆子 我能来一个吗? 噢
Um, we're actually in the middle of, um... Oh.
呃 实际上我们现在正 呃… 噢
Breakfast, and... Yeah.
早饭吃了一半 然后… 好啊
I'm just gonna have a raspberry.
我就尝一个覆盆子
Always a gamble.
永远是拼运气
There's always a possibility of mold.
永远可能吃到发霉的那个
You got to really inspect 'em.
你可得好好检查一下
You need like a jeweler's loupe. Yeah, Larry.
你需要拿个珠宝商的放大镜 好吧 拉里
Okay. Put a raspberry under a jeweler's loupe.
好吧 把这颗覆盆子放在珠宝商的放大镜下
Check for mold. But if they're good... Okay.
看看它的霉斑 但如果没有霉… 好吧
They're worth it.
那就值了
I don't bite 'em. Do you bite a raspberry?
我不嚼它 你会嚼覆盆子吗?
Sometimes it gets stuck in your teeth. What do you do then?
有时候会卡在你牙里 你怎么办?
What do you do then? Exactly.
怎么办?那可是
Go borrow somebody's toothbrush, maybe?
去找某人借牙刷吗?
Hey.
嘿
Will you be joining us on the way back on the plane?
你会在和我们一起回程吗?
Yeah. Well, in that case, I'm gonna need your weight.
会的 噢 这样的话 我得知道你的体重
I'm, I'm not telling you my weight. No.
我 我不会告诉你我的体重的 不行
You're not telling me your weight? No. I don't do that.
你不告诉我你的体重? 不 我不那么做
You're disrespecting the captain?
你不尊重机长是吗?
I am not disrespecting the captain.
我没有不尊重机长
You're disrespecting the captain. I'm not telling you my weight.
你就是不尊重机长 我不会告诉你我的体重的
I don't think you understand.
我觉得你们就是不明白
This is not your grandmother
这不是你们奶奶
giving you some instructions or something.
给你的什么指示
This is a captain.
这可是机长
I'm not telling you my weight. Okay.
我不会告诉你我的体重的 行吧
Will you be...
那你打算…
chipping in?
平摊费用吗?
I'm sure you don't want to be considered a... schnorrer.
我想着 你是不想被看作是个… 乞丐吧
Yeah, my understanding was this was couples, babe.
呃 我的理解是我们是一对的 亲爱的
Right? Yes. I paid for us as a couple.
是吗? 是的 我付的一对的钱
And I've already paid. Yeah. It's a couple thing.
而且我已经付过钱了 是的 这是一对的事儿
And we're a couple, Larry.
我们是一对 拉里
Okay.
行吧
Are you gonna eat that croissant? Yeah.
你们要吃那个可颂吗? 是的
We are. All right.
我们要吃 好嘞
I'll guess your weights. Okay? Please. Okay. Thank you.
我猜猜你多重 可以吧? 请便 可以 谢谢你
Good morning.
早上好啊
Hi, Lar. Hey.
嗨 拉儿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Don't give me any grief on this.
别为这事儿找我麻烦
Okay? I just got an email from the captain.
好吗?我就是刚收到机长的邮件
And, uh, he wants, he wants
就是 呃 他想 他想知道
the weights for the flight back.
回程时的重量
No, you mean the pilot.
不 你指的是飞行员
Okay. This is neither here nor there. We need weights.
行吧 是这是那都不重要 我们需要知道体重
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表