Oh, okay. Is that your phone?
我懂了 那是你的手♥机♥吗
I see what happened. You were on your cell phone,
我知道怎回事了 你在看手♥机♥
and somebody yelled, "Next," And you panicked, right?
有人冲你喊了"到你了" 你就慌了 对吧
Yes. I had "Next panic," Okay?
是的 我被催得"到我慌"了 行吗
Jeez. Aah.
老天 疼死了
I may never walk normal again.
我可能再没法♥正♥常走路了
You know, nothing personal.
不是针对你坐轮椅
Are you Larry David?
你是拉里·大卫吗
What? Yeah?
怎么了 我是啊
Mr. David, does look familiar?
大卫先生 这个你看着眼熟吗
What? It's a screener.
怎么了 是内部预览光碟
These screeners are digitally marked with your name,
这些内部预览光碟有你名字的数码标记
and there are copies of these appearing all over town.
现在市面上到处都是这些光碟的拷贝
Impossible! Impossible.
不可能 不可能
I, I didn't give them to, to anyone!
我 我没把它们拿给任何人
‐ We got some questions for you, sir. ‐ What?
我们有些问题要询问你 先生 什么情况
Questions? What kind of‐‐
问题 什么
This is ridiculous!
这太荒谬了
Hey, my goodness. What are you doing?
我的老天 你们在做什么
You know, you're treating me like a war criminal, for God's sake.
我的天 你们把我当个战犯似的对待
That's him.
是他
He did it. He took my screeners.
是他干的 他拿了我的内部预览光碟
‐ Took 'em from my house. ‐ This guy.
他从我家拿的 这个家伙吗
Yeah, this guy.
没错 就是这个家伙
I had too much licorice from Bavaria,
我吃了太多巴伐利亚甘草糖
and it gave me diarrhea,
害得我拉肚子
and when I was in the bathroom,
我去上厕所的时候
he took the screeners!
他拿了那些内部预览光碟
Licorice? Bavaria?
甘草糖 巴伐利亚
‐ That's the guy who‐‐ He was in my house! ‐ In the car.
就是他... 他去了我家 上车
Thanks, guys. I really appreciate what you do.
谢了 各位 非常感谢你们
Bye, Larry.
再见 拉里
Stop sending people over to shit in my store!
别再让人来我店里拉屎了
That's insanity. For a screener?
那太疯狂了 就为了一部内部预览光碟吗
They can't fine you that much.
他们怎么能罚你那么多钱
Well, they did.
他们还真罚了
The FBI, they can do whatever they want.
联邦调查局 他们什么不能做
What are you gonna do? I'm, I'm lucky I'm not in jail.
我能怎么办 我没进监狱已经是万幸了
Ten minutes. Ten minutes.
还有十分钟登台 十分钟
All right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
‐ Have a good show, Richard, See you out there. ‐ You, too, buddy.
祝演出成功 理查德 舞台上见 你也是 老兄
Break a leg. How does my makeup look?
演出顺利 我的妆看起来怎么样
What's, uh, what's happening with the hair?
怎么 你的头发怎么回事
It's Charlie's hair.
查理的头发就是这样
Charlie looks like he spends a lot of time at off‐track betting.
这头发看起来好像查理常年在赛马场外♥围♥赌马
Well, that's reassuring five minutes before I go on.
就剩五分钟要上台了你这么说还真让我"安心"
How dare you. You're like a rabbi
你怎么能这样 你就像是一个拉比
heckling me at my bar mitzvah.
在我的犹太成人礼上对我挑三拣四
What is this?
这是什么
‐ This? That tin? ‐ Yeah.
这个吗 这个盒子吗 是的
It's licorice. Susie gave it to me.
是甘草糖 苏西给我的
‐ Oh. Did she? ‐ It's delicious.
是吗 非常美味
‐ You ate this whole thing? ‐ Yeah, in about five hours.
你全吃了吗 是啊 大概五个小时内都吃光了
I'd give you one, but I'm a little anxious,
我本可以分你一根 不过我有点紧张
so I ate all of 'em today.
所以我今天全吃掉了
I think I'm a licorice addict now.
我觉得自己现在对甘草糖上瘾了
Oh, my gosh.
我的天哪
Why? What's wrong?
怎么了
Nah. Nothing.
没 没事
Well, thanks for coming. ‐Yeah.
谢谢你来捧场 应该的
Okay. Yeah. Break a leg.
好吧 祝演出成功
Hey, don't be depressed. If you want some,
别不高兴 如果你想吃
you know, it's German licorice.
这是德国产的甘草糖
‐ It's the best. All right. ‐ Yeah, I know where it's from.
味道最好了 行 我知道是哪来的
It's showtime, Charlie.
是上演好戏的时候了 查理
Algernon beat you.
阿尔吉侬把你打败了
You lost, Charlie.
你输了 查理
Does that mean that I won't get the operation?
那是说我不能做手术了吗
'Cause I lost?
就因为我输了
I can do better than that.
我还能做得更好
I want that operation. I, I wanna be s‐s‐s...
我想做那个手术 我想变得聪 聪 聪
smart.
聪明
We'll have to see what Professor Nemur says, Charlie.
我们还得听听尼莫尔教授的意见 查理
I'm not afraid of the operation.
我不害怕这个手术
I, I ain't afraid of nothing.
我什么都不害怕
Because I'm strong.
因为我很强大
Charlie?
查理
Did you want to say something about being right?
你是想说有什么是正确的吗
Charlie...
查理
Richard...
理查德
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表