Hey, Larry!
拉里
Larry David. Hey.
拉里· 大卫 你好
Great news.
天大的好消息
I am the listing agent of the house next to yours.
我是你家隔壁那间房♥的卖♥♥♥房♥♥经纪人
Oh, really? You're selling it? Yeah.
真的吗 是你在卖♥♥那幢房♥子吗 对
Ka-ching! Ka-ching!
钞票滚滚来呀
Make some money on that one, right? Yeah.
卖♥♥掉那房♥子应该能赚不少 对吧 是啊
Okay. You know, I should buy it myself,
好吧 跟实说 我应该把它买♥♥下来
so I can avoid asshole neighbors.
这样就能避免有个混♥蛋♥邻居
I like that. You, you would never buy it, would you?
我喜欢 你绝对不会买♥♥的对吧
It's a little bit out of my,
那房♥对我来说有点
uh, prince range, you know, right now.
价格上无法承受 目前为止
Oh. That's good.
那挺好的
'Cause you're the last person in the world
因为全世界我最不想做邻居的人
I want living next door to me.
就是你了
Clients love me, Larry.
客户们都爱我 拉里
How's the coffee?
咖啡怎么样
It's good. It's good.
挺好 挺好
Yeah. Good. You know,
没错 那就好
it's interesting, 'cause, uh, I was in my car earlier,
有个事挺有意思 我刚在我车里
and all of a sudden, I hear a siren,
突然间听到警笛大作
and I look in the rearview mirror
我一看后视镜
and there's a fire truck behind me, and I...
后边竟然跟了一辆消防车 我就想
Wow, a fire! And I better get over to the side of the road.
天啊着火了 我最好靠边让路
Those guys are really in a hurry.
那些家伙要赶去救火
I pull over to the side of the road,
我靠边停车
and it... shwoo! Goes past me.
那车就从旁边蹿过去了
And then I pull in here, and I see the fire truck.
然后我开车到这儿 看到了那辆消防车
Where's the fire?
哪里着火了
Where...
哪里
Where is the fire?
哪里着火了
We needed coffee.
我们想喝咖啡
We don't do it often. No.
我们不常这样的 对
Like, it's not a frequent thing. Yeah, no.
不是每次都这样的 是的
You abused your siren.
你们滥用了警笛
Abused our siren? You're siren abusers.
滥用警笛 你们是滥用警笛的人
I completely get it. I had a handicapped placard once.
我完全理解 我有一次搞到一张残障人士停车牌
And I could only imagine what it's like to have a siren.
我完全能想象如果有个警笛会有多爽
'Cause that handicapped placard, that was fantastic.
因为光是有张残障人士停车牌已经超赞了
Enjoy the coffee.
好好享用咖啡吧
Look at this. Joey Funkhouser. Hey, Larry.
看看是谁 乔伊·冯克豪瑟 拉里
How you doing?
你好吗
So have you shown him the ropes? Yeah.
你给他看那些绳子了吗 是的
We're gettin' it down. Yeah. Fast learner.
我们正聊着呢 他学得很快
Oh, yeah? The only question I have is,
是吗 我就一个问题
where's the, uh, the tip jar?
小费箱在哪里
Oh, no. No tip jar.
没有小费箱
No tipping? No, that's, that's demeaning.
没小费吗 没 那样太没尊严了
It turns us into... beggars.
那样搞得我们像讨钱的似的
Yeah? You think? Yeah.
你这么想吗 对
We might as well be outside with a, with a cup.
那样跟端个杯子出去讨钱没什么区别
Know what happens now? It's a What?
猜猜我这有什么 那是...怎么
No.
猜不到
Look at that, see?
看到了没
Oh, boy. This, this is a big moment.
老天 这可是个珍贵的时刻
That's it? Oh, the big moment. Yes, indeed.
就是这个吗 确实是珍贵的时刻
Let's go to the back. To the storeroom?
我们去后面 储存室
And get changed there. Okay. Great. Right.
去那里换衣服 好的 好的
Hey, as long as you're going to the storeroom,
既然你们要去储存室
Show him how to charge the, uh,
教他怎么给自动加热杯
the selfheating cups. Yes, indeed.
充电 没问题
I kind of talked Larry into putting up "No lamping" signs
我差不多说服拉里在店里挂上
all over the fuckin' place.
"本店禁止打发时间"的告示了
People would stay too fucking long.
客人们他妈的赖在这里不肯走
Are you in line? What?
你是在排队吗 什么
Are you in line for coffee? Oh. NNo. No.
你是在排队买♥♥咖啡吗 不是不是
Sorry, we haven't met, have we?
抱歉 我们是不是见过
No. Uhuh. No. Okay.
没有没有 好吧
No, we haven't.
我们没见过
Okay. I'm Alice.
好吧 我是爱丽丝
Um, I'm... Buck.
我是 巴克
Nice to meet you, Buck. Nice to meet you.
幸会 巴克 幸会
Hey, Larry! Where are the aprons?
拉里 围裙在哪里
They're behind the Purell!
在免洗洗手液后面
I can't find the fuckin' aprons!
我他妈找不到围裙
Are you... Latte Larry?
你是拉里拿铁的拉里吗
Yes! Oh.
对 噢
Buck's my nickname. That's what my friends call me.
巴克是我的昵称 我的朋友们都这样叫我
How'd you get to Buck from Larry?
巴克怎么会成为拉里的昵称呢
I like to watch a lot of Westerns.
我喜欢看西部电影
What's your favorite?
你最喜欢的是哪部
Blue Skies Over the Canyon.
《峡谷上的碧云天》
Well, I just moved in the neighborhood, so...
我刚搬到附近不久
I'll see you around. Oh, great.
我们会常见面的 太棒了
Um, hi. Can I get a medium latte
你好 能给我一杯中杯拿铁吗
You know, it's so crazy.
太不可思议了
She's completely normal,
她看起来完全正常
but she just doesn't seem to remember... me,
但是她好像不记得我了
or ever working for me, or anything to do with me.
也不记得为我工作过 或是任何和我有关的事情
So she suffered memory loss from the choking on the scone?
所以她是因为被司康饼呛到而失忆了吗
And that got me out of the lawsuit, the whole thing.
还让我免吃官司 这些她都不记得了
Oh, that's Tara and Will.
是塔拉和威尔来了
Oh, look, you're getting bigger every minute!
瞧瞧 你的身子分分钟在变大
I know, I know. Oh, my God. I have to touch it.
对啊 没错 天哪 我必须得摸摸你的肚子
Please. Come on in.
摸吧 快请进
Hello. Hello. Hi.
你们好 你们好
I'm the Larry you've heard so much about.
我是你们经常听说的拉里
Yes.
没错
It's so nice to finally meet you. Hi.
很高兴终于见到您本人了 嗨
How you doin'? Hi. Will.
你们好 我是威尔
Will.
威尔
Any minute now, I think, huh? Yeah.
我想随时都可能临产了 对吧 没错
Yeah. Any minute.
随时有可能
Oh, boy. Jesus.
老天 上帝
You know, I impregnated somebody once.
我以前让别人怀过孕
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗 真的
We broke up in the abortion clinic.
我们就在流产诊所分的手
How about that? You've never told me that.
怎么样 你从没告诉过我
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Wow.
确实 老天
Just so you know, while you're here,
既然你们来了 我声明一下
I don't know how to deliver a baby. Okay.
我不知道怎么接生 没事
How do you, how do you induce labor?
你怎么 怎样能够催产
Can you scare someone into labor?
可以把别人吓到分娩吗
I don't know. Is that possible?
我不知道 有这个可能吗
Uh, maybe it's possible.
也许有可能
I think it's something we want to avoid.
不过我觉得我们想避免这样的事情发生
Why would you wanna do that?
你为什么想那样做
A baby should come
时机成熟
when it's naturally supposed to come.
孩子自然就生下来了
Who needs Mr. Buttinski over here?
生孩子还需要狗头军师吗
It's a hypothetical. It's just a hypothetical.
只是假设 只是假设
Let's say you had a bet with a friend.
假设你和朋友打赌
You see a pregnant woman who,
你看到一个孕妇
big pregnant woman walking down the street
一个挺着大肚子的孕妇走在街上
you make a $50 bet with this friend,
你就和朋友赌了50块钱
that you can induce labor by scaring her.
看你能不能把她吓到分娩
You go into the bushes, she's walking down the street,
你就躲到灌木丛里 她在路上走着
and all of a sudden you jump out. Aah!
然后你出其不意地跳出来吓她 "啊"
Uh, you in the bushes? Yeah.
你躲在灌木丛里 是啊
For 50 bucks you're going in the bushes?
为了50块钱你就躲在灌木丛里
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表