‐ You get a disease. ‐ Aah, please.
你会生病的 拜托
It's bullshit.
乱说
And I'm really irked about something, man.
我真为一件事苦恼 老兄
Did you say "Irked"?
你说"苦恼"
Yeah, irked.
是啊 苦恼
I never heard you use that word before, but go ahead.
我从来没听你用过这个词 不过接着说
I'm irked because‐‐ with all due respect‐‐
我很苦恼 因为 恕我直言
Jon is here, and Michelle is‐‐
乔来吃晚饭了 而米歇尔...
you wouldn't let Michelle come to dinner.
你不让米歇尔来吃饭
I have to watch my Ps and Qs.
如果米歇尔来了 我就得注意言行
I don't wanna watch Ps and Qs.
我不想注意我的言行
Do you wanna watch Ps and Qs?
你想时刻小心翼翼地注意言行吗
What are you, Shari Lewis? Where's Lamb Chop?
你以为你是莎莉·刘易斯吗 小羊排在哪里
In your pants?
你裤子里吗
‐ Look, she's irked. ‐ She's irked.
听着 她很苦恼 她很苦恼
So you're both irked?
所以你俩都很苦恼
She's so angry at me that I had to, you know, make an excuse.
她对我很生气 所以我不得不找一个借口
What did you say?
那你怎么说
I said you had a bleeding rectum,
我说你有直肠出血的毛病
and that you were worried and scared,
你很担心害怕
and you needed to talk to me alone,
你想单独跟我聊聊
and you'd be embarrassed if she heard it.
而如果她在 你会很尴尬
Are you out of your fucking mind?
你♥他♥妈♥是疯了
You couldn't think of a better excuse than that?
你就不能想一个好一点的借口吗
You should have called me. I got thousands of 'em.
你应该给我打电♥话♥的 我有成千上万的借口
‐ I can't even face her now. ‐ Why not?
我现在没办法面对她了 为什么不
Nobody respects a person with a bleeding rectum.
没人尊重一个直肠出血的人
You think Lincoln could have prosecuted a war
你认为如果人们知道林肯直肠出血
if people knew he had a bleeding rectum?
他还能把一场战争进行到底吗
And by the way, when you come to the dinner party
顺便说一句 你过几天来吃饭时
in a few days, I would not mention it.
我不会提起的
Who mentions that at a dinner party?
谁会在餐桌上说这个
Do I still have it or‐or am I over it?
我的直肠还在出血吗 还是已经好了
No, I left it open.
这个我没有说
Sorry to hear that.
替你难过
I also‐‐ Can I say,
还有 我可以说一下吗
we ordered this kind of for the table,
这个是给我们一桌的
and I feel like you've gone way over your
我觉得到目前为止 你所吃的
appetizer allotment at this point.
已经远超过你的开胃菜份额
‐ My allotment? ‐ Well, there's three of us.
我的份额 我们有三个人
‐ We each get a third. ‐ Who makes up that fuckin' rule?
每人三分之一 这他妈谁规定的
It's an unwritten rule.
这是不成文的规定
Oh, my God.
我的天
There's two Larry Davids.
有两个拉里·大卫
Holy shit.
我靠
Pretty good.
非常
Pretty, pretty good.
非常 非常好
‐ She threw me out. ‐ She threw you out?
她把我赶出来了 她把你赶出来了
‐ Yep. Yep, yep, yep, yep. ‐ Why?
是啊 是啊 是啊 为什么
Well, she doesn't like the way I defended you being with Becky.
她不喜欢我为你和贝姬搞在一起的事情辩护
‐ Come on in. Make yourself at home. ‐ I will.
进来 跟在自己家里一样 我会的
I, I gotta go.
我 我要走了
‐ Where are you going? ‐ I'm going to Becky's.
你去哪里 我去贝姬家
If you keep going to Becky's,
如果你总是去贝姬家
I can't go home.
我就回不了家
Keep going to Becky's.
接着去吧
‐ I'll see you later. ‐ Bedroom's upstairs.
回头见 卧室在楼上
‐ Second one. ‐ Got it.
第二间 知道了
Okay.
好吧
No.
别扔
You're welcome.
不客气
We did it. We did it!
卖♥♥掉了 卖♥♥掉了
You didn't expect an airport drop‐off, did you?
你没想到我会送你来机场吧
Nope. Nobody expects an airport drop‐off anymore.
没想到 这时代没人会期待有人送自己去机场了
Ah? Airport drop‐off.
不赖吧 送到机场
‐ All right, well, have fun skiing. ‐ I will.
好了 滑雪开心 我会的
I'll text you when I land.
飞机落地后我给你发消息
‐ Not necessary. ‐ I didn't really want to.
没必要 我也不是很想
‐ Yeah. ‐ It's like an extra, unnecessary step.
是啊 就像一个多余 没必要的步骤
I'll find out if you're dead.
如果你死了 我会知道的
Yeah, yeah. You'll know.
是啊 是啊 你会知道的
You got big plans for when I'm gone?
我走后你要去忙什么吗
I'm gonna help a friend out
我会帮一个朋友
with his, uh, with his new business.
开展他的 他的新生意
‐ Cool. ‐ Yeah.
很酷 是啊
‐ Thank you. ‐ Bye.
谢谢你 再见
He told her you had a bleeding rectum?
他告诉她 你的直肠出血
Yeah. Now I gotta walk around
是啊 现在我四处走动时
knowing this woman thinks I have a bleeding rectum.
知道这个女人认为我直肠出血
I can't live like that.
那样我可没法活
'Cause once that starts to spread,
因为消息一旦开始传播
she's gonna tell everybody.
她会告诉所有人
And the worst part is,
最糟糕的是
no one's ever gonna know that the bleeding stopped.
没有人会知道已经不出血了
People are thinkin', how does he stop the bleedin'?
人们在想 他怎么止血
Is he wearin' a pad?
他戴尿不湿吗
Is he, is he a little boy, a little Dutch boy
是有 是有一个小男孩 一个荷兰小男孩
with his finger in his ass,
把他的手指插在你屁♥眼♥里
with wooden shoes on, with socks to his knee,
小男孩穿着木头鞋 及膝袜
little shorts on, little vest, little top hat on,
小短裤 小背心 头上戴顶小帽子
with his finger in your damn rectum?
而他的手指插在你该死的直肠里
Right. Right.
对 没错
Hey. There's a parking lot.
那里有个停车场
‐ Woo, let's go. ‐ Yeah, let's do it.
我们过去 没错 我们这就开始业务
Get to work, baby. "Gotta Go"!
开始工作吧 宝贝 "憋不住了"
Can I help you guys?
需要帮助吗
We got, uh, we got a little business proposition for you.
我们 我们想和你做个小生意
My name's Larry.
我叫拉里
‐ Hey, Larry. ‐ This is Leon.
你好 拉里 这是里昂
‐ I'm Bill. ‐ Here. Here you go, Bill.
我叫比尔 给你 比尔
‐ "Gotta Go"? ‐ That's right.
"憋不住了" 对
You ever sit in that booth at this time of day
你是否有过坐在那个亭子里 到这么个时间点
and gotta go to the bathroom, what do you do?
必须上厕所了 你怎么办
I just stay in the booth.
我只能呆在亭子里
I can't go anywhere, just gotta hold it in.
哪都不能去 只能憋着
Until now. For a dollar a minute,
现在不需要憋着了 一分钟收一美元
five dollar minimum, I will sit in that booth
五美元起 你去上厕所
while you go and use the bathroom.
而我坐在亭子里替你守着
‐ You're serious? ‐ Very serious.
你是认真的吗 非常认真
‐ Right now, I really have to go. ‐ Go!
现在 我真的憋不住了 快去吧
Go ahead, brother.
去吧 兄弟
‐ I'll be right back. ‐ My man.
我马上回来 兄弟放心
‐ Thank you. ‐ My man, I got you!
谢谢你 兄弟 我帮你看着
My man, you gotta go!
兄弟 你放心去
‐ Look at this shit, Larry. Woo! ‐ Huh? Told ya.
看看我们的成果 拉里 我说得对吧
Did I tell ya? Huh? I told ya!
怎么样 我说得对不对
You fuckin' told me, Larry.
你说得太他妈对了 拉里
You order a "Gotta Go"?
是你叫了"憋不住了"服务吗
Yes, I gotta go.
是的 我憋不住了
‐ Okay. You go. ‐ Thank you.
行 赶紧去吧 谢谢
‐ Before I gotta go. Get on out of here. ‐ Okay.
在我得离开之前赶紧去 好
‐ Gino! Go handle your business. ‐ Bye.
吉诺 快去方便吧 拜拜
Hey. Excuse me.
等等
You just spat on my shoe. ‐It's a fuckin' spit shine.
你往我鞋上吐口水 这他妈是口水抛光
It's a‐‐ Stop!
这是 住口
Stop! Stop spitting on my shoe.
住口 不要往我鞋上吐了
I'm not, I'm not paying for this.
我 我是不会付钱的
‐ Okay? ‐ Your tips are appreciated.
懂了吗 给点小费吧 万分感谢
Give me a fuckin' break. I'm not giving you a cent.
你♥他♥妈♥别开玩笑了 我一分钱也不会给你
Fuck it, then. I don't give a fuck. I don't work here.
操 我无所谓 我又不在这工作
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表