It's too much responsibility because it may get stolen.
我们责任太重大了 卡可能会被偷
Listen, he's just gonna come very early tomorrow,
听着 他明天会来得很早
he's gonna give you the credit card.
他会把信♥用♥卡♥给你们
I want to pay. Just take my credit card.
我想付钱 你就拿着吧
Beat him. Come earlier.
你比他来早点就行了
I don't want to come at, at six o' clock in the morning.
我不想一大早六点钟就来
I'm so sorry. I wish I could but...
很抱歉 我希望我可以...
Where is Francisco? He'll take it. He waits on me all the time.
弗朗西斯科在哪儿?他可以拿着 他经常帮我点餐
Unfortunately, his auntie died.
很不幸 他的姑姑死了
He's at the visitación of Concepción Zarzal.
他去探访康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔了
He's where? His auntie died.
他去哪儿了? 他的姑姑死了
So, he's at the visitación of Concepción Zarzal.
所以他去探访康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔了
Concepción Zarzal? Yes.
康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔? 对
That's her name. Concepción Zarzal. Yes.
康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔是她的名字 是的
By the way, your friend Ted Danson came yesterday
对了 你的朋友特德丹森昨天来了
with a very attractive blonde.
跟一位很美丽的金发女郎一起
Oh, did he? Yeah, they had a fantastic time.
哦 是吗? 是的 他们很开心
Cecilio? What was the name of yesterday's blonde?
塞西利奥?昨天那个金发美女叫什么名字?
Cheryl. Cheryl! You know her?
谢丽儿 谢丽儿!你认识她?
I do. Yeah.
嗯 我认识
Oh, lucky you. Okay.
噢 你可真幸运 好吧
Where is the location of that, visitation...
那个探访的地方在哪儿...
La dirección de la visitación de Concepción Zarzal?
探访康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔的地址吗?
Yeah. Yeah, that one.
对 对 那个
Yeah.
嗯
Lo siento.
抱歉
Lo siento.
抱歉
Lo, lo siento.
抱...抱歉
Sorry. Excuse me. Con permiso.
不好意思 借过 抱歉
Francisco. Larry.
弗朗西斯科 拉里
Lo siento. Lo siento. Thank you. Thank you for coming.
我很抱歉 节哀 谢谢 谢谢你能来
Did you know my aunt, Concepción?
你认识我姑姑康塞普西翁吗?
I didn't know her. I'm sure she was a wonderful woman.
我不认识 她一定是个很好的女人
She was like a mother to me.
她就像我的妈妈一样
Is that so? Yes.
是吗? 是的
Let me ask you a question. Are you working at Zaragoza tomorrow?
我想问问 你明天去萨拉戈萨上班吗?
Zaragoza? Yes, of course.
萨拉戈萨?当然去
Oh, okay. 'Cause I'm having lunch with Richard Lewis.
好的 我明天要跟理查德路易斯去那里吃午饭
Okay. Can we talk about this another time, please?
我们可以一会儿再说这事吗?
Yeah, yeah, it'll take two seconds. Um, and he always pays for lunch.
很快就好 总是他付饭钱
I'd just like to get a little head start on him
我想先发制人
and just give you my credit card beforehand.
提前把信♥用♥卡♥给你
Is that possible? Please.
可以吗? 拜托
Would you mind doing that? Seriously?
你介意吗? 认真的吗?
Lo siento. Lo siento. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 节哀
Ah. Thank you.
啊 谢谢
Hey. What the... What, what are you doing here?
嘿 什么... 你来这儿做什么?
Me? What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
我?你来这儿做什么? 你干嘛?
Francisco, I'm so sorry. Oh, no, no.
弗朗西斯科 我真抱歉 哦 不 不
Hey, I've already paid. You're too late. Get lost.
嘿 我已经付过了 你来晚了 走开
Don't even start it. You know I always have to pay.
别说了 你知道一定得我来付
No. Give me that card. Give me... No! No, no, no, no!
不行 把卡给我 不!不行 不不不!
Oh, dear.
天啊
Just give me that! Give it! Give it! Give it!
给我!放手!放手!快放手!
Hey, did you try the scone? Yeah. Yeah.
嘿 你尝了那个司康饼吗? 嗯 嗯
You know, I didn't love it.
你知道吗 我不喜欢
Are you kidding? It's like a fancy muffin.
你在开玩笑吗? 就是个华丽版的松糕
Don't say it's a fancy muffin. You don't know what you're talking about.
不要叫它华丽版的松糕 你不知道你在说什么
What aren't you getting? It's a fancy muffin.
你看不出来吗?就是个华丽版的松糕
It's like you're saying roast beef is chicken. Roast beef is not chicken.
这就相当于你说烤牛肉是鸡肉 烤牛肉不是鸡肉
Did Susie like it? Fucking hated it.
苏西喜欢吗? 讨厌死了
Okay, fuck you guys. You're so stupid.
好吧 去你们的 太傻了
And could you do me one favor, please?
你能帮我个忙吗?
Can you take down that picture of me and Cheryl? In your house?
把我和谢丽儿的照片拿下来?在你们房♥子里的
Susie won't let me. So... You know what, I can't even...
苏西不会允许的 那我都不能...
What the fuck?
什么鬼东西?
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Let me tell you something. Get used to it.
我跟你说 试着习惯吧
He's gonna be everywhere. It's a big movie.
到处都会是他 是个大制♥作♥
Billboards, talk shows, everywhere you look, it's gonna be Ted Danson.
广♥告♥牌 脱口秀 目之所及 全都会是特德丹森
Inundated, that's what we're gonna be.
我们会目不暇接
He came to my house last year, asked me if he can go out with Cheryl.
他去年到我家来问我能不能跟谢丽儿约会
I said "no," but he did it anyway.
我说"不行" 但他还是干了
What kind of friend is that? I don't know.
这算哪门子的朋友? 我不知道
Your most vulnerable moment. You're getting divorced.
在你最脆弱的时候 你们正在离婚
Oh, he's gonna swoop in and take your ex-wife.
他跑过来抢了你的前妻
Right. Friends don't do that. Friends don't do that.
没错 朋友才不会做这种事 朋友不会做这种事
Who does something like that? That motherfucker!
谁会做这种事?只有这个混♥蛋♥!
Son of a bitch! What are you doing?
狗东西! 你在干什么?
No, no, Larry, no!
不 不 拉里 不要!
Oh, my tongue! I can't believe you did something like that!
噢 我的舌头!真不敢相信你这么搞!
I bit my fucking tongue. Fuck.
我把舌头咬破了 妈的
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Oh, goddamn!
噢 该死的!
Yeah. Stir it up real good.
好好摇一摇
Put a little tea, a little lemonade together, got a little Arnold Palmer.
倒了点茶 加点柠檬汁 就成了一杯阿诺德帕尔默
Congratulations.
祝贺
That motherfucker got away with that shit.
那个家伙把我们都耍了
Yeah, I don't think he was the first one to do it.
是的 我觉得他肯定不是第一个这样混搭的人
Fucking right. You know how many times I put milk and Mountain Dew together?
没错 你知道我经常把牛奶和激浪混着喝吗?
And I mean, I could have my own, my own fucking drink, Leon Black.
我是说 我也可以有自己的饮料 就叫里昂布莱克
Milk and Mountain Dew? Disgusting.
牛奶和激浪?好恶心
There's certain taste buds that you motherfuckers like,
有些味道你们这些家伙就是喜欢
but you get away with that shit, I don't know how the fuck you get away.
但是也没人管管你们这些家伙 我不知道为啥
When you say "you motherfuckers," are you referring to... white people?
你说的"你们这些家伙" 是指... 白人?
Of course I am.
当然
You motherfuckers will accept all kind of stupid shit in your mouth.
你们这些家伙什么玩意儿都往嘴里放
Oh, is that so? Escargots and fucking wheatgrass.
哦 是吗? 法式蜗牛 还有什么小麦芽汁
Who the fuck drinks fucking grass?
谁会喝草榨的汁?
Oh, okay, okay. I must... Yeah. Get them off from cutting your grass.
哦 好吧 好吧 我必须说... 用割下来的草做成汁
And what about, um, chitlins?
那你们吃猪肠怎么说?
And pig's knuckles?
还有猪肘子?
And pig's brains and pig's feet?
猪脑 猪蹄?
Anything to do with the pig. Huh?
猪的各种部位?哈?
Touché, motherfucker. Touché.
妈的 你说的也有道理 有道理吧
Motherfucker...
真是...
Hey, man. Shit. What the fuck is that?
嘿 哥们儿 这是什么东西?
I hope your speech is better than that goddamn doodle right there.
我希望你的演讲比这鬼画符好
Hey, fuckface. You really shouldn't be insulting a doodle. It's a doodle.
嘿 闭嘴 你不能批评涂鸦 这就是随手画的
It's just horrible. You fucking kidding me, man?
画的太烂了 你在逗我吗?
What the fuck? That's artificial fruit!
你在干嘛?那是道具水果!
Is my tooth chipped? It's chipped!
我的牙碎了吗? 碎了!
Is my tooth chipped? Yes, you chipped it!
牙碎了吗? 对 你牙碎了!
What the fuck, Larry?
搞什么 拉里?
What are you eating artificial fruit for?
你吃道具水果干嘛?
Who the fuck puts artificial fruit on the table?
谁会把道具水果放桌上?
I don't know. I saw it at Jeff's house. I liked it.
我不知道 我在杰夫家里看到的 很喜欢
Don't put the thing on the table in the fucking kitchen!
那也别把它放在厨房♥的桌上啊!
What the fuck I'm supposed to do with it?
我看到了还能干嘛?
I don't know. You couldn't tell?
我不知道 你看不出来吗?
No! You should put that shit somewhere else, like in the living room,
看不出来!你应该把它放在别的地方 客厅什么的
where nobody's gonna fucking eat it!
放在没人会真的吃的地方!
My tooth is chipped.
把我牙磕碎了
Sorry.
对不起
They serve eggs without toast. It's unbelievable.
他们居然上炒鸡蛋不配吐司 简直难以置信
Some people are allergic to toast.
有些人对吐司过敏
Is that an answer? What is that? It's, it's imbecilic.
就因为这个?这算什么理由?这也太蠢了
All right, some people... Why is it imbecilic?
有些人就是...有什么蠢的?
Well, everybody... You, you can't serve the eggs without the toast.
每个人都...炒鸡蛋必须得配吐司啊
They're, they're a team.
两者是一体的啊
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表