Very good. Very nice.
非常好 太棒了
Good job.
干得好
Why don't we go, um, check out some shops?
我们要不要去 唔 逛逛商店什么的?
Yeah. That's a good idea.
好啊 听起来不错
I would guess the lady weighs
我猜这位女士的体重
155 pounds, señor.
是 70 公斤 老板
What?
什么?
Wait. We didn't ask you to guess mine. What?
等等 我们没让你猜我啊 什么?
Who told you to say that out loud?
谁让你大声说别人体重的?
How dare you!
你怎么敢做这种事!
You said she weighs 155 pounds?
你说她有 70 公斤?
Are you sure about that? Yes.
你确定? 是的
A hundred percent positive? Yes!
你百分百确定? 是的!
155. Yes.
70 公斤 是的
Why, you charlatan! You quack!
你这个冒牌货!你这个骗子!
You have besmirched this woman's honor. I've got a good mind
你在败坏一位女士的名声!我要找狂欢节委员会
to take this up with the carnival commission.
去投诉你
Is there a carnival commission?
有这个委员会吗
No! All right.
没有! 好吧
Then I won't take it up.
那我不投诉了
But you'll be hearing from me again.
但这事没完
Okay. Let's go.
好的 我们走吧
Let's get away from...
离开这个...
You know what? I've got more to say to him.
等等 我还要再说他几句
No... Yes.
别... 我要去
No, no, no. Larry. You don't... Oh God. Yeah.
不 不 不 拉里 你别... 哦 天哪 没错
Hey, what's your name? Ernesto.
嘿 你叫什么名字? 厄内斯托
Ernesto, you stink!
厄内斯托 你傻♥逼♥!
Thank you very much. You did a fantastic job.
谢谢你 你做得很好
I've got five people coming later.
一会儿我还会带五个人来
I want you to guess their weights, too.
你帮我也猜猜他们的体重
You hear me?
听明白了吗?
I got a good mind to punch you in the face!
我真想揍你一顿
No!
不要!
Who are you looking for?
你在找人吗?
No. No, nothing. Uh...
不 不 没事 呃...
I thought you wanted to shop.
我以为你想去逛街呢
Yeah, we'll shop. Yeah. Soon. We'll go soon.
对 逛街 马上 我们马上去
Yo-yo for the señorita?
给这位女士买♥♥个悠悠球?
Oh, yoyo. No, thank you.
哦 悠悠球 不了 谢谢
Yoyo? No, thank you.
来个悠悠球? 不 谢谢
Ah, get yourself a yo-yo.
买♥♥一个悠悠球玩玩嘛
No yoyo. Por favor?
我不玩悠悠球 赏个脸吧?
No.
不要
Huh.
哈
This is really cute. Jeff, you gonna win me a prize?
这看起来真不错 杰夫 你给我赢个奖品回来吧?
I'll be right back. Where are you going?
我马上回来 你要去哪?
Right back.
马上回来
Ladies and gentlemen... Ernesto. They're here.
女士们先生们 厄内斯托 他们来了
Yo, ho, ho! Hi!
呦吼 嗨
Hey, look at this. Let's do a little dance.
嘿瞧瞧 来跳个舞
What are you doing? Come on. We'll do a little dance.
你干什么? 快来 我们跳个舞
Get your fucking hands off of me. Get off of me! Huh?
你那破手别碰我 别碰我 哈?
What are you doing? Hey, take my picture?
你干什么? 嘿 给我拍拍照?
Two left feet. Yeah. Let's get a different background.
你不协调 对 我们换换背景
Yeah, that's good.
对 这就对了
How's that? Yeah.
怎么样? 好
Terrific. Hey, Leon.
太棒了 嘿 里昂
You see all the chicks here? Oh, my God.
你看这里遍地的小妞? 哦天啊
Señoritas everywhere. Oh. Yeah, yeah. Everywhere. Huh?
到处都是妹子 哦 是啊是啊 到处都是
Yeah, everywhere. Over there. Look at that one. Huh?
是啊 到处都是 那边 你看那位
Woo! Yeah. Yeah.
哇 好耶 好
Cheryl. I am so sorry about last night.
谢丽儿 昨晚的事我很抱歉
I know. It was really awkward. But the thing is, you know,
我知道 尴尬到极点 但其实
you shouldn't really put towels on the floor.
你确实不该把毛巾扔地上
I wasn't, um... You know?
我没有... 你知道吗?
Putting a towel on the floor. You're the one that...
把毛巾扔地上 是你要把毛巾...
Larry? Yeah.
拉里? 嗯
Too much touch. Ted, again. I want to apologize
肢体接触太多了 特德 我想再次
about the toothbrushing last night.
为昨晚牙刷那件事道歉
I just have a 48-year streak going.
我每天刷牙这个纪录已经保持了 48 年
I didn't wanna What... What are you doing?
我不想... 你干什么?
What are we doing? What are you doing?
这是干什么? 你干什么?
What? Strange behavior.
什么? 行为古怪
Ah, you know, I had a couple of drinks.
啊 你懂的 我喝了几杯
Ah. All right. Why didn't you say so?
啊 你之前怎么不说?
I had a lot to drink. So what is there to do in this town, Lar?
我喝了好多 在这镇上有什么可做的 拉里?
How the fuck do I know? What are you asking me for?
我怎么知道?你问我♥干♥什么?
Cause you're an asshole.
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
What was that?
刚才那是干什么?
Come on, it doesn't... It doesn't look that bad.
拜托 没有...没有那么糟糕
Oh, really? Yeah.
哦是吗? 是啊
Some kind of hydraulics in here.
这里像有液压装置
Does she wear this all the time? I mean,
她总穿这条吗? 我说的话
given what she normally wears, that's pretty tame.
考虑到她平时穿什么 这条裙子已经算平淡无奇的了
You are, Donna, a vision.
唐娜 你真是一道风景
This is making me so happy, I can't even tell you.
我太高兴了 我都高兴到词穷
Elegant, classic, gorgeous.
优雅 经典 靓丽
I think she should keep it.
把裙子送给她得了
What's going on here? Are you our man in Havana?
你这身什么情况?你是我们派驻到哈瓦那的人吗?
This is all they... This is all they had. Are you undercover for the...
店里只有这身衣服 你是...
They had nothing. Are you undercover for the CIA?
他们没有别的衣服了 你是中情局的卧底吗?
You've got a big meeting. I like it.
你有个重要的会面 我喜欢
A big meeting coming up. I like the color.
马上要见重要的人 我喜欢这颜色
I like you in color.
我喜欢你穿亮色的衣服
Hey. I'll be back.
嘿 我马上回来
I give to you. Okay.
裙子就送你了 好
Might as well give me the whole fuckin' bottle.
把一整瓶都给我不就行了
Walking back and forth,
我来回走
getting refills. Hey.
他们才给我续杯 嘿
Beans.
咖啡豆
Sacks of beans.
好几袋咖啡豆
Oh, shit.
哦天
Come on. Let's get those fuckin' beans.
快走 我们去拿咖啡豆
Oh, sorry.
哦抱歉
You barely made it, barely.
你差点没赶上 差点
Oh, that's pretty. Yeah.
哦真好听 是啊
It's beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. It's a Bach cantata.
很优美 优美 是一曲巴♥赫♥的康塔塔
You should hear Yo-Yo Ma's version.
你应该听马友友的版本
YoYo Ma? Yeah.
马友友? 对啊
YoYo. Yeah, YoYo.
悠悠 对 悠悠
He's the best. Oh, YoYo's the best.
他大提琴拉得最好了 悠悠是最厉害的
Yeah. You like that word.
是啊 你喜欢那个词
What are you talking about? Yoyo.
什么? 悠悠
That's crazy. Yoyo.
真是疯了 悠悠
What? Just admit it.
什么? 承认吧
You think I'm yo-ing up.
你觉得我在增重
Listen, I don't know if you're yo-ing up or yo-ing down, but you're...
听着 我不知道你是在增还是减 但是...
you're definitely yo-ing.
你肯定是在波动
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
Guess what I found under Cheryl's bed?
你猜我在谢丽儿的床下找到了什么?
You son of a bitch.
你个王八蛋
You've been sleeping with Cheryl.
你和谢丽儿上♥床♥了
No. Oh, God.
没有 哦天啊
No. Bullshit.
不 胡扯
You've been doing it for a while, too. Haven't you?
你们上♥床♥不是一天两天了 是不是?
That's why you were in our room last night
所以你昨晚才在我们的房♥间里
pretending to brush your teeth. No.
假装刷牙 不是
Brush your teeth? What?
刷牙? 什么?
You said you brushed with your finger.
你说你用手指刷的牙
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表