Yeah, but it's hypothetical. See if you can induce labor.
对啊 但只是个假设 看看能否催产
Well, what happens if she goes into labor?
要是她真的要生了怎么办
Yeah, what happens if you win? Yeah.
要是你赢了这个赌约怎么办 就是
I, I'd drive her to the hospital.
我 我就开车送她去医院
Okay, let's say you're driving her to the hospit
行 假设你开车送她去医院
and along the way to the hospital,
正在去医院的路上
she starts giving birth
她在你的车里
in your car? Well, that's a problem.
就要生了 好吧那确实是个麻烦
You gotta really think these hypotheticals out.
你应该把这些假设都想想清楚
'Cause they always end poorly.
因为这些假设每次都尴尬收场
Okay, I won't scare her.
行吧 我不会吓孕妇
Okay. Yeah, thank you.
那就好 谢谢你
So, I'm so glad you guys finally came over.
很高兴你们终于来做客了
Sorry we're late. Yeah, that's, that's on me.
很抱歉我们迟到了 都怪我
I, you know, I refuse to look at the phone, and like,
我 我不喜欢看手♥机♥ 所以
I try and go off the watch. I forget,
我就看手表 但是我忘了
and it always, like, runs a little late.
表上的时间一直慢了一点
Yeah, hard to guess it. You can't get that fixed?
对 根本摸不准时间 不能修修吗
I've tried, but, you know,
我试过 但是
It always just, like, goes back,
它还是会不准
I know a guy who can fix that,
我知道有个人可以轻松地
easily. He's, he's great.
修好你的表 他 他很厉害
You sure? K. L. Jeweler, yeah.
真的吗 没错 KL珠宝
Oh, yeah? Oh, really?
是吗 真的吗
I drive by there every day. I can just bring it in.
我每天开车都经过那儿 我可以送去修
Ah, all right. Yeah. That's so nice.
好呀 太好了
I guarantee it.
我保证能修好
Yeah, it's my grandfather's watch.
这是我祖父的手表
Gave it to me, like, right before he died.
生前最后时刻给我的
Oh, yeah? You should get it fixed.
是吗 那你应该把它修好
And believe me, if anybody can fix it,
相信我 要是有人能修好它
It's this guy. He's great. Oh, good.
就是这个人 他很厉害 真好
I appreciate that. Aah!
十分感谢 真抱歉
Where are my manners?
我太失礼了
You want something to drink?
你们要喝什么吗
That would be great. I'm, I'm...
太好了 我 我
really craving ginger ale.
非常想喝姜汁汽水
Oh, we have ginger ale. Right, Jeff? Do you?
我们家有姜汁汽水 是吧杰夫 是吗
I cannot stock up enough ginger ale. I love ginger ale.
我超爱囤姜汁汽水 我很爱喝姜汁汽水
Hey, how 'bout I'll get in on the ginger ale.
给我也来一杯姜汁汽水怎么样
You sure you got enough?
你们存货够吗
Oh, no, we have tons of ginger ale.
我们家有一大堆姜汁汽水
Two ginger ales, Jeffrey.
拿两杯姜汁汽水 杰弗里
Thank you, Jeff. Thank you.
谢谢你 杰夫 谢谢
So, um, do you know the sex of the, of the child?
你们知道孩子的性别了吗
We're gonna have a little baby boy.
是个小男孩
A little baby boy. How about that? Oh, so cute! Yeah.
小男孩 真好啊 太好了
Have you thought about the, um, the skin color at all?
你们有想过孩子的肤色吗
I'm sorry? You know. The tone?
不好意思 就是孩子皮肤的色调
Would you prefer it's, it's a, it's a little darker?
你们更希望肤色深一点还是
I would imagine you might prefer it to be a little darker,
我猜你们会更喜欢孩子的肤色深一点
as opposed to lighter, no?
而不是偏白 对吧
Well, I mean, I've never even thought about it.
我从来没想过这个问题
But, I guess like, darker, I guess.
但是我觉得我更希望深一点
Yeah, I would think. Right? What?
意料之中 什么
Yeah, that makes sense.
合情合理
What?
怎么了
You'd prefer him to be darker? Prefer it
你喜欢他肤色偏黑 是的
I mean, if someone's asking me, like, if I had to choose,
如果有人问我 如果非得选择
I'd say, like darker. Why are you choosing?
我会说 喜欢偏深肤色 你为什么要选择
You'd probably like it a little lighter maybe, no?
可能你喜欢偏浅的肤色 对吗
No, I, I don't, I don't think
不 没有 我不觉得
I want my baby to be lighter.
我希望我的宝宝肤色偏白
I haven't thought about that at all.
我还完全没想过这件事呢
I'm surprised that you've thought about it. Oh, yeah.
我很惊讶你想过这件事 没错
I mean, well, I, I hadn't thought about it,
实际上 我并没想过这件事
but asked the question, I mean
但是既然被问起
I know, but what you could have said,
我明白 但是你可以说
I don't have a preference,
我没有偏好
but you said you'd prefer him to be darker.
但你说你希望他肤色深一点
You don't have a preference at all?
你完全没偏好吗
x90No, I don't have a preference.
对 我没偏好
Say somebody put a gun to your head.
假设有人拿枪指着你的头
Said, "Do you want you baby to be lighter or darker?"
问你 "你希望你的宝宝偏白还是偏黑"
What would you choose?
你会如何选择
Why is someone holding a gun to my head and asking me
为什么有人会拿把枪指着我的头然后问我
What shade I would prefer my son to be?
我希望我的儿子肤色如何
I don't know, see...
我不知道 如果...
Why is somebody putting a gun to her head?
为什么会有人拿枪指着她的头
He wants to...he wants to find out what your preference is.
他想...他想知道你的偏好
So you're walking down the street with Will,
假设你和威尔在街上走
and he snatches you into the backseat of the car,
然后他把你抓进车后座
and now he's got a gun to your head.
拿一把枪指着你的头
"Do you want a lighter or a darker baby?
"你希望自己的宝宝偏白还是偏黑"
What shade? What shade? Get away from me!
什么肤色 什么肤色 离我远点
What color is the guy holding the gun?
拿枪的人是什么肤色
He's mocha. Right down the middle.
咖啡色 正好介于两者之间
Right down the middle. Fiftyfifty.
正好两者之间 不黑不白
Do you want it lighter or darker? I...
你想要宝宝偏白还是偏黑 我...
I would say on the lighter side.
我会说偏白
See?
看到没
So you have a preference. But I had a gun to my head.
你也有偏好 但我被枪指着头
You didn't have a gun to your head.
你没被枪指着头
We're sitting in a nice living room.
我们坐在风平浪静的客厅里
We're getting ginger ales.
我们还喝着姜汁
I'm proud to be black. I think you'd be
我很骄傲自己是个黑人 我以为你
proud to be black, too. Oh, of course.
也为黑肤色骄傲 当然
Okay, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't feel... I'm not wrong.
我感觉不... 我没做错
I don't feel good. Okay. Okay. I'm...
我感觉不太好 好吧 我...
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 我很抱歉
Thank you. Nice to meet you. Yeah. Thank you so much.
谢谢你 很高兴认识你 真谢谢你
Okay, thanks for coming.
谢谢你们来玩
Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你们的热情款待
Sorry about all this.
我为这一切道歉
Thanks for having us. I'll get that watch fixed.
谢谢邀请我们 我会修好那块表的
What the fuck is the matter with you?
你♥他♥妈♥有病吗
What?
怎么了
Let me ask you something.
我想问你个问题
What is so hard about being a matador? I don't get it.
为什么做斗牛士那么难 我不理解
They have the cape, right? Right.
他们有斗牛布 对吧 是的
The bull seems to run into the cape.
公牛似乎都冲向斗牛布
They don't run into the guy.
他们又不冲向斗牛士
How hard is it to go like that? Right.
这种情况下能有多难 没错
It's right there. Yeah.
是这里 没错
Here's the deal.
情况是这样的
You do have a tear in the meniscus.
你的半月板确实有撕裂
But it's the outer edge of the meniscus,
但是是半月板的外缘
and that area will heal itself.
那个区域能够自愈
I think some rest, some ice,
我觉得休息一下 敷点冰块
some ibuprofen. Uh, I'd put you on a PT course.
吃一些布洛芬 我还会让你做一系列理疗课程
Physical therapy. You can come here,
物理治疗 你可以来这里
or you can, um, have 'em come to your home.
也可以让他们去你家
Whatever you'd like. Yeah. What?
看你怎样方便 什么
What a relief. I just was led to believe that I...
我松了一口气 之前其他人告诉我...
I was gonna need surgery.
我得做手术
Oh. Were we a second opinion? Yeah.
你来我这是询问二次诊断意见的吗 没错
Do you mind me asking who the, uh, other doctor is?
你介意我问一下第一位医生是谁吗
It's Dr. Seiderman.
是塞德曼医生
Good doctor.
他是位好医生
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表