Okay. I think we're good the way we are.
行吧
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
-你要吃什么 -我他妈无所谓
- What are you gonna get? - I don't give a fuck.
格林先生
Okay, Mr. Greene.
-差不多完成了 只需要再拿两个... -米洛斯
- Almost finished. Just need to pick up two-- - Hey, Milos!
你好吗
How ya doing?
-很好 你呢 -我也很好
- Good. How are you? - Good.
你之后会去咖啡店吗
You coming over to the coffee store later?
当然 我会去的 我得完成这个
Of course. I'll be there. I got to finish up.
-太棒了 谢谢 -等会见
- Beautiful. Thank you. - See you.
-米洛斯 他会在咖啡店 -他棒极了
- Milos, he's gonna be doing some - Yeah, he's fantastic.
做些装♥修♥的活
work in the coffee place.
这...这是什么
Wh-what's that?
这是送给你妻子的一点心意
It's a little somethin' for your wife.
生日礼物 怎么样
A birthday present. Huh?
你和雪尔怎么样
So how'd it go with Cheryl?
告吹了
Not gonna happen.
-不是吧 -没错
- No! - Yeah.
-我很遗憾 兄弟 -没事 本来希望也不大
- I'm sorry, man. - Well, you know, it's a long shot, anyway.
你原先觉得你俩能和好吗
Did you think it would happen?
没有 我知道机会渺茫
No, I knew it was a long shot,
但是我又能做什么呢
but what are, you know, what are you gonna do?
我来告诉该怎么做 你应该重回婚恋市场
I'll tell you what you do. You're gonna get back out there.
现在不能约会 不能
You can't date now. You can't--
在这种社会风气下怎么采取行动
How do you even make a move in this climate?
而且 我还被那个助理指控性骚扰
Plus, I got that sexual harassment thing from the, uh, assistant.
并且我又老又秃
And I'm old and bald.
-又老又秃 -是啊
- Old and bald. - Yeah.
-这不意味着什么 -拜托 你在开玩笑吗
- That means nothing. - Please. Are you kidding?
-你很有钱 -你觉得有钱的话又老又秃就无所谓吗
- You're rich! - You think rich beats old and bald?
你可以留个络腮胡 然后戴个卡♥通♥领带
You could have mutton chops and wear a, a cartoon tie
菲力猫图案的
of, uh, Felix the Cat.
一些有年代的卡♥通♥
Some old-timey cartoon.
你可以 你可以把它们涂成蓝色
You can, you can paint them blue,
再戴个亚伯拉罕·林肯的帽子
and wear an Abe Lincoln hat.
就看不出来又老又秃了
You'll be fine.
-真的吗 -相信我 没问题
- Really? - Trust me. Yeah.
好 我要重回婚恋市场的
Okay. I'm gonna get back out there.
我要问你点问题
I gotta ask you something.
打牌的那一晚
The other night at poker,
那个请柬 没寄丢吧
that invitation, it, it didn't get lost.
-当然没丢 -全是你瞎编的
- No, of course not. - You made that whole thing up.
-没错 完全是我瞎编的 -你太厉害了
- Yeah. Totally made it up. - Oh, you're good.
都怪邮差就行了
Blame it on the mailman.
-怪邮差 -没错
- Blame it on the mailman. - Yeah.
杰弗里
Jeffrey!
-你好啊 拉 -你好
- Oh, hi, Lar. - Oh, hello.
-我不知道你在这里 -我在这儿
- I didn't know you were here. - I am here.
-是吗 怎么了 -站在那里
- Yeah? What? - Stand right there.
-好的 -别动
- Okay. - Don't move.
什么 什么 怎么了
What? What? What?
-这是什么 -是什么 是送给你的
- What is that? - What is it? It's for you!
-生日礼物 -你从来没送过我生日礼物
- For your birthday! - You've never gotten me a birthday gift.
今年不一样了
I did this year!
是什么 是什么
Yeah, what is it? What is it?
天哪 拉里
Oh, my God. Larry!
-我的天哪 -怎么样 你喜欢吗
- Oh, my God! - Huh? You love it?
我请人画的 一个很棒的艺术家
I had it commissioned. A great artist.
给我打了个大折扣
Gave me a big discount.
-这是你为我订做的吗 -没错
- You had this made for me? - Yeah.
-在所有人中 竟然是你 你可不慷慨 -没错
- From you, of all people, 'cause you're not a giver. - No.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这画真是绝顶壮观
It's absolutely magnificent.
它太华丽了 真是一件艺术品
It's magnificent. It's a work of art.
并不仅仅因为画的是我
It's not just 'cause it's me.
我都原谅了
All is forgiven.
所有你做的事
Everything you've ever done,
你对我做的所有坏事
every horrible thing
因为这幅画 我全都不计较了
you've done to me is forgiven for this.
你在说什么 我做过什么
What are you talking about? What have I done?
-我的天 杰夫 多么... -有什么要原谅的
- Oh, my God. Jeff, what... - What are you forgiving?
等一下 我要跟这个该死的米洛斯谈谈
Oh, wait a minute. I gotta go talk to this fuckin' Milos.
把我露台搞砸了 米洛斯 米洛斯
Screwing up my deck. Hey, Milos! Milos!
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
我不是告诉你她要一台相机 一台他妈的相机
I thought I told you a camera, a fucking camera.
-这才是润红褐色 -被你搞死了
- This is mahogany cream. - You fucked me.
-什么 -烂透了 你明白我在说什么吗
- What? - It's shit. Do you understand what I'm saying?
-我写下来了 润红褐色 -对 这个才是润红褐色
- I wrote it down. Mahogany cream. - Yes! This is mahogany cream!
-地面上这不是 -这就是润红褐色
- This is not mahogany cream! - This is mahogany cream.
我不会为这垃圾付钱的
I'm not paying for this piece of shit crap!
你要么重做 要么没报酬
You redo it, or you don't get paid.
真是胡说八道
It's bullshit!
-那个可怜的家伙根本搞不过苏西 -是的
- That poor bastard never had a chance. - No.
-大卫先生 -什么事
- Mr. David? - Yeah?
我听说你四处跟别人说
I've heard that you're going around telling people
我弄丢了他们的请柬
that I've lost their invitations?
你从哪儿听说的
Wh-where'd you get that from?
安迪和凯西·大卫告诉我的
Andy and Cassie David told me.
我能给你讲个小故事吗
Can I tell you a little story?
我被邀请去参加某个募款活动
I got invited to some kind of fundraiser,
监狱艺术之类的 我不会...
prison art something. I--you know, I'm not gonna...
我不会去的 所以我就说...
I'm not gonna do that. So I said...
我从来没收到邀请 邮寄过程中被弄丢了
I never got the invitation. It got lost in the mail.
-邮寄过程中丢了 -是的
- Lost in the mail. - Yeah.
我就是负责邮寄的
So, I'm the mail.
-我就是那个送邮件的 -没错 这件事...
- I'm the guy that is delivering - Yes. In this particular case--
所以这成了我本该完美的记录中的污点
the mail, so that is a stain on an otherwise perfect record.
我从来没丢过一封信
I've never lost a piece of mail.
-别这样 -这么着吧 我只想拜托你...
- Come on. All right. - Listen, I just need you to please...
告诉安迪和凯西这件事的真♥相♥
go tell Andy and Cassie the truth about this.
我会考虑的 我能给你个小建议吗
I'll consider it. Look, can I give you a little tip?
如果你要跟某人对质
If you're gonna confront somebody
然后要求他们做这样的事情
and ask them to do something like this,
最好穿上你的长裤
it's better to do it with pants on.
短裤...
The shorts...
这是邮差的规定制♥服♥
This is the required uniform for a postman.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
袜子也是吗
And the socks, too?
-袜子也是规定的的吗 黑袜子 -是的
- That's part of it? The black socks? - Right.
是的 邮局派发袜子 就是这样
Yes. Post Office issued socks. Yes.
他们还派发袜子
They issue socks?
-是啊 -多少双
- Yeah. - How many pairs?
这跟我们在说的事有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
我只是好奇你多久要洗一次袜子
I'm just curious how often you have to wash those socks.
他们发了五六双 然后我换着穿 好吗
They give you five or six pairs, and you rotate them. Okay?
-他们给了你多少条短裤 -听着
- How many pairs of shorts do they give you? - Listen.
如果你不想去什么活动 你就别去
If you don't want to go to something, don't go,
但是别拿美国邮政服务当幌子
but don't hide behind the US Postal Service.
你很难严肃对待一个穿着短裤的人
It's hard to take a person seriously wearing shorts.
我在上班 在工作 这是我的工作制♥服♥
I'm at work, doing work. This is my work uniform.
-我在跟你对质 -我在给你 我在给你...
- I'm confronting you. - I'm giving you, I'm giving you--
抱歉稍等一下 我只是给你个好建议
Excuse me one second. I was giving you a good tip.
-那是个好建议 -接电♥话♥
- Good advice. - Take the call.
-给你中肯的建议 -你先接电♥话♥
- I'm givin' you good advice. - Just take the call.
你好
Hello?
-拉里·大卫 -你是
- Larry David? - Yes?
我是巴恩医生
It's Dr. Bahn.
检测结果出来了
The test results came back.
我的天 我的天
Aah. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你知道的 我们对你的肿瘤
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表