I've been thinking about this, what's going on between us,
我一直在想这事 你我之间的恩怨
And I just wanna...
我想...
...say that, uh, I think we need to...
想说 我觉得我们应该...
It's time that we, uh...
我们差不多该...
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
You okay? You don't look good.
你还好吗 你看起来不太好
Aah, just excuse me just for a second.
失陪一下
You think maybe you should check on him?
你要不要去看看他的情况
He's good.
他没事
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
我没事
You don't look too good.
你看起来可不像是没事
‐ If you will excuse me... ‐ Sure thing.
失陪一下 没问题
Where is he?
他人呢
I don't know.
我不知道
Mocha Joe!
摩卡乔
You were supposed to watch him!
不是让你看着他吗
My belly started to fuckin' bubble.
我的肚子突然他妈咕咕冒泡
I couldn't control myself!
我没办法控制啊
I come out of the bathroom...
我从洗手间出来...
...he's not there.
他就不见了
Not there.
没人影了
He's just negotiating.
他不过是在和你讨价还价
That's negotiating? On what planet is that negotiating?
讨价还价 那是哪门子的讨价还价
I do it with my mattress guys.
我和一起做床垫生意的家伙也这么演
I have 'em out there pounding cotton.
去采购的时候 我让他们装模作样地拍拍棉花
And, uh, family throws out a quote they don't like,
如果卖♥♥棉花那家人报价他们不满意
I tell 'em to just get out of there, walk away.
我就告诉他们转头就走 不再谈了
Mocha Joe's not negotiating.
摩卡乔绝对不是在讨价还价
That sucker's got something up his sleeve.
那个呆子肯定有什么诡计
Now, let's talk about something that we're all excited about‐‐
我们还是聊聊大家都很为之兴奋的事情
a little magical place called Pebble Beach.
一个叫做圆石滩的奇妙的地方
By the way, I, I'm not gonna go on the golf trip.
顺便说一下 高尔夫旅行我不去了
‐ Why not? ‐ I don't wanna go with three guys.
为什么 我不想三个大男人一起去
All right, you don't wanna do three, we'll find a fourth.
你不想三人行 那我们就凑四个人
Okay, you know what? It, it's not even that.
好吧 其实也不是那个原因
I, I don't wanna do it without Jeff.
杰夫不去 我也不想去
Jeff was the glue, anyway. Let's face it.
杰夫是凝聚我们的核心 咱们就承认吧
‐ His absence will be felt. ‐ That's true.
他不在就没感觉了 确实
I wasn't that thrilled about going, either,
其实 杰夫不去的话我也不是很想去
‐ without Jeff. Maybe it's best for me. ‐ See?
也许这样对我来说更好 我说吧
I do have the play coming up and I gotta study my lines.
我马上有戏要上演了 我得背台词
Can we prevail upon you to give us a...
能不能先给我们表演...
a little snippet?
一小段
‐ The role? ‐ Yeah. I'd love to see the process.
我的角色吗 是啊 我非常想看你怎么演
Freddy wants to see it.
弗雷迪很想看
Aah, that's a little unfair. I mean, look,
这太强人所难了吧
‐ The people are around here‐‐ ‐ Yeah, so what?
这里这么多人 那又怎么了
‐ Come on, Charlie. ‐ Nah, no.
来吧 查理 还是不要了
Yoo‐hoo, Charlie! Charlie, are you in there?
喂喂喂 查理 查理在吗
Charlie! Char‐‐ Charlie!
查理 查 查理
I'm gonna get that operation. You know why?
我会做那个手术的 你知道为什么吗
'Cause I'm smart. I'm smarter than that mouse, that stupid mouse.
因为我很聪明 我比那老鼠机灵 那个蠢老鼠
‐ I'm sorry. I'm sorry. ‐ Why are you laughing?
抱歉 很抱歉 你笑什么
Jeez, a compliment. You have a natural touch.
老天 他是在称赞你 你演得太自然了
‐ It was the initial response. But it's very good. ‐ Yeah.
是我的本能反应 但演得太棒了 是的
‐ It was hilarious. ‐ It's not hilarious. I'm a‐‐ It's dramatic.
太滑稽了 那不是滑稽 我演... 是戏剧张力
It was very moving, then.
那就是非常打动人
‐ What do you know? ‐ Look who's here.
没想到啊 瞧瞧这是谁
‐ Coming for a little lunch? ‐ Yeah.
来吃午饭的吗 没错
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Oh, this is my loaner car.
这是车行暂借的车
‐ Yeah, but it's white. ‐ So what?
但怎么是白色的 白色怎么了
The color of a car doesn't really matter to me,
车子什么颜色对我不怎么重要
because I don't really see it when I'm inside the car.
因为我坐在车里的时候看不见
It's like being inside your face.
就好比眼睛在脸后面 看不见自己的脸
I don't know what my face looks like.
我不知道自己的脸是什么样
Who forgets their face?
谁会忘了自己的脸什么样
I'm in a capsule. I don't know.
我就像在一个胶囊里 我无法得知外界
Everything's coming from inside the capsule.
我所知道的都是胶囊里面的东西
So the outside of the car is a mystery to me.
车子的外面对我来说就是未知的
I don't believe you for a fucking second.
你说的话我他妈一句都不相信
And I think you're obsessed with the white car,
我认为你超级痴迷白色的车
‐ And you're embarrassed by it. ‐ Hey, by the way,
而你对此很不好意思 顺便一提
our little golf trip to Pebble Beach...
我们原本计划去圆石滩的高尔夫之旅
‐ Yeah? ‐ ...has been canceled.
怎么了 取消了
Boo‐fucking‐hoo.
呜呜他妈哭去吧
Yeah, anyway, you know, I have something for you here
行吧 我有东西送你
‐ You might enjoy. Yeah. ‐ Really?
你可能会喜欢的 没错 是吗
‐ Here you go. ‐ What is this?
给你 这是什么
It's only the best licorice in the world.
全世界最好吃的甘草糖
It comes from Bavaria. You'll never taste anything like it.
是巴伐利亚产的 你绝对没吃过这么好吃的甘草糖
Turn the TV on, put that in front of you,
打开电视 把甘草糖放在面前
and, and you will enjoy yourself.
好好享用
All right, well, thank you, Lar.
好吧 谢了 拉
I appreciate it. ‐ All right. Okay. Sure.
很感谢 好的 不客气
Have a nice day in your white car.
祝你今天开白色车子一切愉快
By the way, I don't see the hood.
顺便说一下 我根本看不见车前盖
‐ By the way, I don't believe you. ‐ Yeah.
顺便说一下 我才不信 行吧
‐ Bye, Lar. ‐ Bye.
再见 拉 再见
‐ Thank you. ‐ Sure.
谢谢 不客气
What the fuck am I gonna do with this?
我他妈要这个做什么
I hate licorice. It's disgusting.
我讨厌甘草糖 恶心死了
Cappuccino for Katie! Cappuccino for Katie!
凯蒂的卡布奇诺 凯蒂的卡布奇诺
Cappuccino for Katie.
凯蒂的卡布奇诺
Okay, coffee and a croissant.
好的 你要一杯咖啡还有一个可颂
Larry, we need to charge the self‐heating cups.
拉里 我们得给自加热咖啡杯充电了
Where's Diane? She's supposed to be here.
戴安呢 她本该在上班的
I have no idea where she is!
我不知道她人在哪里
Oh, my God. What is wrong with her?
我的天 她怎么回事
‐ Oh, hey, Larry. ‐ Where are you?
你好 拉里 你在哪
Oh, my goodness. I totally forgot.
我的老天 我给忘得一干二净了
I'm so sorry. I was gonna call you.
抱歉 我本要给你打电♥话♥的
I'm actually not gonna come in anymore.
我不会再来上班了
‐ What? What are you talking about? ‐ I just wanna travel
什么 你在说什么 我想在找到下一份工作前
while I have the chance before I get another job.
还有机会的时候 多多旅行
‐ You have a job! ‐ I'm thinking of going to Europe
你有一份工作 我想去欧洲
or maybe Thailand.
或者泰国
Europe? You can't go to Europe! You don't have any money.
欧洲 你怎么去欧洲 你又没钱
Well, actually, I sold my car.
实际上 我把我的车卖♥♥掉了
Oh, my God. You sold my car?
我的天 你把我的车卖♥♥了
‐ Are you kidding? ‐ Well, it was actually my car,
你开什么玩笑 那其实是我的车
and I sold it on eBay, which I didn't know you could even do.
我在易贝上卖♥♥掉的 我之前都不知道还能这么干
‐ What the fuck? ‐ It was pretty low mileage.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么 车子里程数很低
So I got a lot for it.
所以卖♥♥了不少钱
I gave it to you so you'd have something to drive.
我把车送你是为了让你能有车开
'Cause I was a nice guy.
我做了个好人
Well, I don't need to drive anymore,
但是我要出去旅行了
'cause I'm going on this trip.
我不再需要开车了
Hey, uh, we're out of napkins.
纸巾用完了
They're in the back.
放在后面
Next?
下一位
Hello? Next!
你好 下一位
Sir?
先生
Hey!
到你了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. ‐ Oh, fuck!
对不起 对不起 我靠
I'm so, so sorry.
实在是太对不起了
Weren't you looking where you're going?
你怎么不看着点自己往哪走呢
You just came out of nowhere. You all right?
你突然就冲出来了 你还好吗
‐ No. No, I'm not. ‐ I apologize.
不 我不好 我跟你道歉
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表