So, I've given up red meat.
我不吃红肉了
Really?
真的?
Yep, no more red meat for me. Good for you.
真的 一口红肉也不吃了 好样的
That's it, I'm done. How come you're doing that?
说定了 再也不碰 有什么原因吗?
No reason. What do you mean?
没有 啥意思
You got to have a reason. No reason.
总得有个原因吧 没原因
What do you care? Hey, schmuckface,
你管这干嘛? 嗨 傻大头
you can't just say you're giving up red meat.
你不能光说你再也不吃红肉了啊
There has to be some motivation behind it.
背后总得有个动机吧
No reason.
没有原因
Gonna invest in the restaurant? Gonna come to the meeting tomorrow?
准备投资饭店了吗?准备明天来开会不?
I don't know, I'm thinking about it. All right.
我不知道 还在想呢 好吧
Ted Danson's doing it. Really?
特德丹森入伙了 真的?
Yeah. Michael York. Is that so?
真的 还有迈克尔约克 是不是哦?
Yeah, a couple other people.
嗯 还有其他几个人
Got the manager and the assistant manager from Gus'.
从格斯家招来了经理和助理经理
You think it's a good investment? A great investment.
你觉得这笔投资值得吗? 非常值得
It's great fun. It could be fun, couldn't it?
很有意思 想想是挺有意思的 是吧?
Great fun, come on.
非常有意思 投吧
I'll bet that's true. I'll bet that's true.
我看你说的对 我看你说的对
Yeah... you know?
是啊...你想想
Hey! Hey, buddy, what's the deal?
嘿!嘿 老哥 你干嘛呢?
What are you talking about?
怎么了?
You threw something in my garbage can?
你往我垃圾桶里扔东西了?
I threw garbage in your garbage can. That's my garbage can.
我往你垃圾桶里扔垃圾了啊 那是我的垃圾桶
So? It's garbage. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't.
所以呢 反正里面都是垃圾 我希望你不要这么做
Doesn't garbage belong in a garbage can?
垃圾难道不应该往垃圾桶里扔吗?
My garbage belongs in my garbage can.
我的垃圾应该往我的垃圾桶里扔
Your garbage belongs in your garbage can.
你的垃圾应该往你的垃圾桶里扔
Well, what's the difference? The difference?
呃 有啥区别呢? 有啥区别?
It's mine. The can's not full. I don't get it.
这是我的 这垃圾桶又没装满 我不懂了
Next guy I see throwing garbage in there,
下一个被我看到往那儿扔垃圾的人
I'm gonna kick his ass.
我踢爆他屁♥股♥
I'll give that message to the next guy.
我会通知下一个人的
You think I'm kidding? No, I believe you.
你觉得我在开玩笑吗? 不 我相信你说的
I'm gonna tell the next guy. Yeah, you do that.
我会通知下一个人的 那你去啊
Hi, Barbara. Hi, nice to see you.
嗨 芭芭拉 嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi. How you doing?
嗨 吃了没?
Hi! Ready to go?
嗨! 准备走了吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Lar, do you want some, um, coffee?
拉儿 你想来点咖啡吗?
Oh, no, no, we're gonna get going. Okay.
哦不不不 我们马上走了 好吧
How's everything going? Well, you know, horrible.
一切都还好吗? 呃 怎么说 非常不好
Horrible, yeah.
非常不好 是的
I'm gonna get the catalogs.
我去把产品目录拿来
And I'll be right back. Great, thank you.
我马上回来 好的 谢谢你
How's everything?
交谈得怎么样?
Good. I mean, she's talked about Chet the whole time.
挺好的 她全程都在说切特
You ask her about the picture frame? No. How can I?
你有问她画框的事吗? 没 我怎么问?
She's been like that all afternoon.
她一下午都那个状态
I mean, I don't know what to do about this thing.
唉 我不知道这事儿怎么处理了
You gave her this picture five months ago.
你把画给她得有五个月了吧
All she's got to do is get a frame. All right, I'll ask her.
她就只需要弄个框 好啦 我问问她
Her husband's been dead for four months now.
她丈夫去世都有四个月了
I'll bring it up before we go.
我会在走之前问她的
Okay, I think these are the ones.
嗯 应该就是这些了
Great. Oh, thank you. Right?
真好 哦谢谢你了 是这种吧
Exactly. Isn't that nice?
没错 还不错吧
Yeah, that's exactly...
嗯 我说的就是...
To show you something different.
就多给你一些选项
Boy, I love this shirt. Isn't that a great picture?
老天 我真喜欢这衬衫 那照片是不是很棒?
That is exactly the kind of shirt that I would wear. Don't you think?
我就该穿这种衬衫 你不觉得吗?
Mmhmm. That's great.
嗯哼 真好看
Did you take that here? It was in the back yard.
那照片就在这儿拍的吗? 后院拍的
Doesn't he look healthy, Larry?
他看着很精神 不是吗拉里?
Do you know where he got this?
你知道他哪儿买♥♥的这件吗?
I don't remember. No idea?
我记不得了 没印象了?
I just... I don't remember.
我...我记不得了
I love that picture. It's nice.
我喜欢那照片 是拍的很好
Could it have been... the mall or the Promenade?
是在...那个商城 步行街那里买♥♥的?
No, but I'll...
不是 不过我...
Think about it.
你回想一下
So, you... okay.
那你...算了
Thank you for lunch. That was really great.
感谢招待午饭 味道好极了
Was it in Santa Monica? I don't know.
是在圣莫尼卡吗? 我不知道
You don't know. Okay, all right.
你不记得了 行 好吧
It's just it's such a great-looking shirt.
只是这衬衫真好看
It's Caruso's. Yeah, it was Caruso's.
是卡卢索 嗯 是卡卢索牌的
On Wilshire Boulevard! Yes, of course!
威尔夏大道那家!对 就那家!
Caruso's. Great. That's a nice picture.
卡卢索牌 棒极了 这照片很好看
I love it. All right, well, we're gonna take off.
我很喜欢 好了 我们准备走了
I'm gonna stop off at Caruso's and get that shirt.
我在卡卢索停一下车 把这衬衫买♥♥了
I wonder if it comes in any other colors.
我在想他们有没有其他颜色的
And just wanted to check in about the frame...
还有 我想问问那个画框...
the picture that you were gonna frame. Yeah.
我们让你做个框的那画 嗯
How's that going?
做的怎么样了?
I don't know.
我不知道
'Cause it's kind of been like five months, you know?
因为 已经得有五个月了吧 你要知道
And we were just wondering.
我们就想问问
My husband dropped dead.
我丈夫突然去世了
Yeah, that was four months ago. Okay.
嗯 那是四个月前的事了 好吧
You know, there was just some details...
你知道 只是有些后事...
that I had to take care of, right? You know what...
还需要我来处理 好吧? 你看...
God forbid it should ever happen to you, Cheryl.
天哪 要是那事儿发生在你身上 谢丽儿
I don't think you would be thinking about...
我觉得你是不会想...
She'd be dancing around the Trevi Fountain in Rome...
她会在罗马的特莱维喷泉跳舞的...
that's just a joke. I'm sorry.
我开玩笑呢 抱歉
I'm just not ready to have a sense of humor about this, you know?
我只是还没准备好开这事儿的玩笑 好吧?
I understand. I'm sorry. You take care.
我理解 抱歉 你照顾好自己
Thanks for the lunch and the catalogs. Yeah.
谢谢午饭和产品目录 嗯
What's the name of this place anyway? Bobo's.
这地方叫啥名来着? 波波家
Bobo's? I like that.
波波家?我喜欢这名字
Ted. Jeff, hey.
特德 杰夫 嘿
Are you in on this too? Are you in on this too?
你也投这个了?你也投这个了?
What are you doing, throwing your money away?
你在干嘛呢?用钱打水漂呢
Why not? Really?
我喜欢 是吗?
You ever done anything like this?
你之前有过这种经验吗?
I once invested in a whorehouse.
我投资过一家妓院
I made a fortune on that place. How are you?
赚了一大笔钱 吃了没?
I'm great, man, I'm great.
吃了 老哥 吃了
How's Mary doing? She's good.
玛丽怎么样? 她挺好的
She's in Australia shooting that film still.
她还在澳大利亚拍那部戏
Which is too bad, because she's going crazy.
这就不太好了 她都快疯了
She's missing Jill's birthday...
她会错过吉尔的生日...
which reminds me, a week from Sunday,
说到这儿 一周后的星期天
the birthday party for Jill. I'm all over it.
吉尔的生日派对 我肯定来
You're coming? All set.
你能来? 肯定的
Here's the embarrassing part: we promised her a "Wizard of Oz"
尴尬的是 我们答应她办一个《绿野仙踪》的...
kind of party thing. So, I'm going to do the Scarecrow.
主题派对 所以我得演那个稻草人
If I got you the costume, would you do,
如果我能给你找到服装 你愿意演...
I don't know, one of them, the Lion? Lion? Sure.
我想想啊 演个谁 那个狮子可以吗? 狮子 当然行
Him? I do an unbelievable Lion.
他?我演狮子可好了
Well, I got to do the Lion, though, seriously.
呃 狮子得让我来演 说真的
Let me do the Lion. You will not regret it.
让我来演狮子 你不会后悔的
A fat Tin Man? I can't do...
胖铁皮人怎么样? 我不能...
I won't come if I have to do the Tin Man.
要是让我演铁皮人我就不来了
Let him do it. You can be the Lion.
你让给他吧 那你演狮子吧
I'll be the fat Tin Man that'll disappoint children.
我来演让孩子们失望的胖铁皮人
What are you gonna do for Dorothy? What about Cheryl?
谁来演桃乐茜呢? 谢丽儿怎么样?
Would she come? Cheryl could do Dorothy.
她会来吗? 谢丽儿可以演桃乐茜
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表