What's wrong? Buddy.
怎么生气了?哥们
Okay, he's gonna be here soon.
好了 他马上就要来了
Everybody, lots of noise. Lots of noise.
大家 这个到时候吹响点 气氛燥起来
Hi. Here you go. Noise.
嗨 给你 搞气氛
Big, loud booming noise.
一定要吹得震天响
Lar. Big, loud, booming noise.
拉里 一定要吹得震天响
Yeah. That's what you want, don't you?
是啊 你就想要这样 对吧?
The louder, the better.
越响越好
I don't know what you're thinking,
我不知道你在想什么
but you're delusional. Yeah.
但你在妄想 嗯
Leon, so nice to see you. Yeah.
里昂 见到你真好 嗯
Thank you for coming. He'll be here soon. Lots of noise.
感谢赏光 他马上就来 一定要吹响
Lots of noise. Fuckin' see what you're talking about, now.
一定要吹响 我现在算是明白你的意思了
You see it, right? Oh, fuck yeah, I see it.
明白了吧? 可不是嘛
That's some shit. But guess what?
要出大事 但你猜怎么着?
Mmhmm. It's not gonna happen.
嗯 不会出事的
I got a guy outside.
我在外面安排了一个人
Mm. Who's gonna tell Jeff
嗯 他会告诉杰夫
it's a surprise.
里面有惊喜
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
嘿嘿嘿 你干什么
Hey, you can't park here. It's handicapped.
嘿 你不能停这儿 这是残疾人专用车位
Sir, I have a walker. I can park here. Where's your placard?
先生 我有助行器 我可以停这儿 你的专用挂牌呢?
I usually have one. It's just,
我总是带着 但是今天
a friend of mine borrowed it, and... No, no, no.
被我一个朋友借走了 不不不
If you don't have one now, you can't park here.
你现在没有 就不能停这儿
Come on. Now. Let's go.
行了 快走吧
Come on.
快走
Hey, Chris.
嘿克里斯
How you doing? Hey, hey. How are you?
你好吗? 嘿 嘿 你好吗?
Larry. Hey, Larry. Larry. That's right. Jeff's friend.
拉里 嘿 拉里 对 杰夫的朋友
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
是是是 是啊
You playing tonight? Yeah, I'm gonna sing some songs.
你今晚要表演吗? 对 我要唱几首歌♥
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
Want to sing one with me?
想跟我合唱一首吗?
I'll probably leave before you get on.
你上台前我可能就走了
I mean, people pay a lot of money to see us.
别人为了见我们一面可是要花好多钱呢
Yeah, I know. I don't like to stay around too long for stuff like that.
我知道 我就是不喜欢在这种场合久留
I'm not gonna be able to look at everybody
我受不了看着
just looking at you like this and clapping and singing along.
所有人都那样看着你 跟你一起拍掌 一起唱
You don't wanna... It's gonna be disgusting.
你不想... 会特别恶心
You know? I think it's just respect.
你知道吗? 我觉得这是尊重问题
Maybe I'll stay.
也许我会留下
Well, I'd prefer you didn't right now. Yeah?
我现在还不希望你留下了 是吗?
Yeah.
是啊
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗?
Nobody's leaving.
没车开走
Oh, there's nothing. There's gotta be something.
哦 没有车位 肯定会有的
No parking anytime.
全天候禁止停车
There's nowhere to park!
根本没地方停
Let me ask you a question. You're in your car.
我问你个问题 你开着车
One of your songs comes on. What do you do?
突然放到了你的歌♥ 你会怎么做?
I pull over.
我靠边停
You pull over? Yeah.
你靠边停? 对啊
And you listen? Yeah.
然后听歌♥? 对
You sing in the shower? If I have company,
你洗澡时唱歌♥吗? 要是有人陪我的话
I'll sing in the shower, yeah.
我洗澡时会唱
Why would you want to shower with another person?
你为什么想和别人一起洗澡?
The scents, and the aromas, and the...
那气息 那芬香 还有...
Uh, it seems like they could ruin a shower.
呃 似乎别人很容易就能毁掉你洗澡的好心情
Okay. Must be hard to get temperature consensus
好吧 两个人一起洗
in a shower. I mean, depends how you look at it.
肯定很难就水温调多高达成一致 我觉得 取决于你怎么看
Yeah. Hey, hey, hey.
嗯 嘿嘿嘿
Hey. Oh, hey.
嘿 哦嘿
I made it. Yeah, you made it.
我到了 是啊 你到了
Great. I got the new... I did the new...
太棒了 我穿了新的...
Yeah, you look terrific. This is uh, Chris Martin.
嗯 你看起来很帅 这位是克里斯马汀
Oh. Oh!
哦 哦
Nice to meet you. Chris. How are you?
认识你很高兴 克里斯 你好吗?
Doctor... What's your name?
大夫... 你叫什么?
Dr. Andrew Holzer. Dr. Holzer. Andrew Holzer.
安德鲁豪瑟医生 豪瑟医生 安德鲁豪瑟
Uh, Rusty. Rusty Holzer. Rusty.
嗯 红发哥豪瑟 红发哥
Yeah. You don't, with respect, look like a Rusty.
是啊 恕我直言 你看起来不像红发
Well, good to see ya.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you. Okay, man.
见到你很高兴 好了
All right. Yeah.
好了 嗯
So, um...
那么...
You miss London? No.
你想念伦敦吗? 不
No. I know it's there.
不 我知道它就在那儿
I love, the West En... The West End. Yeah.
我喜欢西... 对 西区 是
Rusty.
红发哥
How are there no spots?
怎么会没有停车位呢?
Come on, please!
快点出现啊
Something! Ah, there's a spot. Yes.
来个车位啊 啊 有车位了 太好了
Before that, though, I was in Oregon, a little residency there.
但在那之前我是在俄勒冈州 在那儿做住院医师
And then about a year in Carson City.
然后在卡森城待了大概一年
That was a whole different... Maybe we should get ready for the, uh...
那完全不同... 也许我们该准备一下了
Oh. Oh, yeah, sure. But anyway...
哦对 但是...
Oh, God.
天啊
Do you have a card?
你有名片吗?
Come on, Wally. What the fuck? Hey, Larry?
快点啊 沃利 搞什么? 嘿 拉里?
Huh? Larry.
哈? 拉里
Hey, Larry. We could trade,
嘿 拉里 我们换一下名片
uh, 'cause my number's right there if you need, uh... Jesus.
呃 上面有我的号♥码 如果你有事找我 天啊
He's here! Everybody quiet! Quiet!
他来了!大家安静!安静!
Get your noise-blowers ready! He's here!
把你们吹的那个准备好!他来了!
Oh! Uh, uh... uh, sir!
哦!呃 先生!
Uh, Jeff? Don't go in there!
呃 杰夫?别进去!
Uh, don't... Wait. Don't go in there. It's a... It's a...
呃别... 等等 别进去 那是个...
Surprise!
惊喜!
Wow.
哇
What?
怎么了?
Too bad.
太不巧了
Look. He's so surprised. Look at his face.
他那么惊讶 你看他的表情
Holzer!
豪瑟!
What the fuck are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Chris Martin, don't you dare talk to him.
克里斯马汀 你敢跟他说话试试
He was not invited!
我没邀请他!
We, uh, we had a dinner...
我们约了一顿晚餐...
Oh, no. We canceled. We left you a message.
哦不 我们取消了 我们给你打电♥话♥留了言
I didn't get the message. You're a liar!
我没收到 你个骗子!
Oh, no. I... Ow. Ow. You are a liar!
哦不 我...哦! 你个骗子!
You're a liar. Ow. Ow. Oh...
你个骗子! 啊 哦...
You're a liar!
骗子!
Oh! Oh! Heart attack!
哦!哦! 心脏病犯了!
My heart. Rusty!
我的心脏! 红发哥!
Rusty!
红发哥!
Rusty!
红发哥!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表