What is that?
那是什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
What is that, a cell phone?
什么鬼 手♥机♥吗?
God.
天啊
What the hell is that? I don't know.
到底是什么鬼? 我也不知道
Oh, it's a smoke alarm. The smoke alarm's going off.
哦 是烟雾报♥警♥器 报♥警♥器响了
It's the stupid batteries. Come on, we've gotta find it.
肯定是那该死的电池 来吧 我们得找到它
No, it's not that one.
不 不是这个
It's not that one.
也不是这个
No. Try the guest room.
不是 你看下客房♥里的
I think it's downstairs.
我觉得它在楼下
I don't think I have any feeling
我觉得我肩膀都快没知觉了
In my shoulders, I swear to God.
我发誓
It does take its toll, man. Take its toll...
总得付出点代价 付出代价...
you did very well, by the way. You don't have to condescend.
顺便一提 你打得好极了 你不用跟我客气
No, seriously, for a guy who doesn't play,
不 我说真的 对于一个不怎么打的人来说
I thought you did very well. You did.
我觉得你打得很好 确实挺棒
You never play. What do you want from yourself?
你从没打过 你还想要打得有多好?
Give yourself a break. One thing I want to tell you,
别给自己太大压力 我跟你说
After you hit the ball six, seven times... Yeah?
你打了六七个球以后... 嗯哼?
...And it's not in the hole, just pick it up and we'll move on.
如果还没进洞的话 直接捡起来打下一局吧
You shouldn't take more than seven strokes. Yeah, that's just craziness.
你不能打超过七次 是啊 那样简直就是疯了
Just pick up the ball. He's right, yeah.
他是对的 捡起来就行了
Well, you'll never have to experience me again.
好吧 你们不用再忍♥受和我一起打球了
No, we had fun.
不 我们打得挺开心的
Didn't you have fun with us, hanging out?
和我们出来玩你难道不开心吗?
It was a little boring, to be honest with you.
说实话 有一点无聊
That's a nice thing to say. Well, it fucking was.
你这话说的 是他妈挺无聊的啊
Okay, give me back my $150 that I spent on your guest fee.
行吧 把我帮你付的150块门票钱还回来
You paid $150 for me to look like a fucking asshole?
你花了150块好让我显得像个智障?
More shocking footage
更多有关埃德娜飓风的惊人镜头
From hurricane edna which has left extensive destruction in its wake.
飓风带来了巨大的破坏
These poor people. The storm surge inundated lowLying areas
这些人太可怜了 风暴席卷了洪水泛滥的低洼地区
Knocking out phone and power lines. Oh, boy.
导致信♥号♥♥不良及电线短路 哦 天啊
That's from global warming, that hurricane.
这飓风绝对是全球变暖带来的
33 deaths have been reported and thousands left homeless.
据报道已有33人死亡及上千人无家可归
Look at that... Thousands of homeless people now.
看啊... 上千人无家可归
Fema is estimating damage from this category 5 hurricane
联邦应急管理署估计此次五级飓风
In the billions of dollars.
损失可达数十亿元
Oh, wow. It's Katrina all over again. Poor people.
哦 像卡特里娜飓风又来一遍 可怜的人
Did you go to Funkhouser's party last night?
你们昨晚去了冯克豪瑟的派对吗?
No. Did you?
没去 你呢?
No. Huh-Uh.
我也没有
Why?
为什么?
Because I'm going to Danson's party tonight.
因为我今晚要去丹森家的派对
Two back to back...
连着俩晚上…
I don't want to go to two parties back to back.
我才不想连去两个派对
It was a stupid night for him to have a party.
他选昨天晚上开派对真是太蠢了
Yeah. Did you call him?
是啊 你给他打电♥话♥了吗?
No.
没有
Well, what are you gonna say? I'll tell him Sammy was sick.
那你打算怎么说? 我就和他说萨米病了
You're gonna use your child to get out of a party?
你要拿孩子作不去派对的借口?
Why not? It's the best thing in the world. It's a perfect excuse.
为什么不? 这借口最好不过了 这是最完美的借口
No one can argue with that. Who argues with that?
没人能反驳 谁能反驳啊?
I wish I had that. It's a great reason to have kids.
我多希望我也能这样 这是个要小孩的好理由
It's a great reason to have kids. It's one of the bonuses, yep.
是个要小孩的好借口 这是其好处之一
What am I gonna do? What am I gonna say?
那我怎么办?我说什么?
You have nothing, nothing. I know.
你没啥好说的 我知道
I'll just show up tonight and pretend I had the wrong night.
我就今晚在那边晃一下 假装我记错了日子
That's stupid. That's great.
那太蠢了 那太棒了
Oh, please. No, that's fantastic. I love that.
哦 得了吧 不 简直绝妙 我喜欢这个理由
Yeah. Ding-Dong... "where's the party?"
叮咚... "派对呢?"
Isn't that a good idea? That's a great idea.
难道不是个好主意? 是个绝妙的主意
He's not gonna buy that. That's such obvious bullshit.
他不会买♥♥账的 这明显是满嘴胡言
No, it isn't. Nobody would go out of their way
不 才不是呢 没人会做到那个份上
That much... To show up at somebody's house,
跑到别人家门口
Pretend they had the wrong night.
然后假装自己记错了日子
He's gotta be a mental case to believe it.
他要信了那肯定是有病
No, I love that. That's fantastic.
不 我喜欢这个借口 太妙了
Have you ever seen Richard look in the mirror?
你看过理查德照镜子的样子吗?
Is that really what I do?
我真会那样做?
You happy now? Yeah.
现在你开心了吗? 还可以
All right, I'll see you at Danson's? Yeah.
好吧 我们丹森家见? 成
Okay. Thanks for turning me off to a sport forever.
好嘞 谢谢你们让我对一项运动彻底丧失兴趣
It's okay. Are you gonna go tonight?
不客气 你今晚去吗?
Uh, I don't know. I have to ask cha cha. I'll see.
啊 我也不确定 我得问一下恰恰 看情况吧
Cha cha. Cha cha.
恰恰 恰恰
Where did he get her from? Man, oh, man.
他从哪儿泡来的? 我的天
She is so hot. Good for him.
她超正的 对他来说挺好
Good for him. Yeah, good for him. Let him enjoy.
对他来说是挺好的 是啊 挺好 让他好好享受
She's somethin'. Yeah. Wow.
她是个尤物 是啊
All right. All right, my friend.
好吧 好吧 朋友
See you at Danson's. I'll see you at Danson's.
丹森家见 丹森家见
Okay. What are you gonna wear?
成 你到时候穿什么?
I'm gonna dress like a little Dutch girl.
我会穿的像个荷兰小姑娘
"What am I wearing?"
"我到时候穿什么?"
I can't stop thinking about the hurricane.
我无法控制自己不去想那个飓风
Oh, my nose is really itching me and I can't scratch it.
哦 我鼻子超痒但我抓不到
I mean, the pictures on TV were just...
我是说 电视里的镜头太...
You can't even imagine that people survived it.
你简直无法想象人们竟然还活了下来
I know, it's awful.
我知道 这太糟糕了
Awful. I was watching it today.
太惨了 我今天还看了来着
All these people... They have no place to go right now.
那些人... 他们现在无家可归
Hey! Hey, dum-Dum,
嘿! 嘿 蠢货
Go ahead, move in.
走啊 走啊
Thank you. I mean, their houses were completely destroyed.
谢谢您嘞 我是说 他们的房♥子全被毁了
You know what my father used to call those people?
你知道以前我爸爸是怎么说那种人的吗?
Schmohawks. Did I ever tell you that?
蠢蛋 这我和你说过吗?
Yeah. Have I mentioned schmohawks to you?
说过 我以前和你提过"蠢蛋"这个词?
Schmohawk. "Hey, schmohawk!"
蠢蛋 "嘿 蠢蛋"
He used to yell it out all the time. Imagine for one second
以前他不停喊这词儿 想想吧
If we lost... If you lost every single thing you had in your life.
如果我们失去了... 如果你失去了你拥有的每一样东西
What do I have? I don't know what's so...
我有什么? 我不知道有什么会...
what do I have? This is... Well, there...
我有什么? 这是...
I like this sport jacket. I can't replace this one. Listen, when there's...
我喜欢这件运动夹克 这件我没法换出去 听着 当...
You know what some people are doing,
你知道有一些人
That I personally think is a really great idea,
在收留那些无处安置的家庭
Is they're bringing in displaced families.
我觉得这想法太棒了
Hmm. You know,
嗯 你知道的
I've been doing a little research
我一直都有在做一点调查
And we could actually have a family here tomorrow.
实际上 我们可以收留一家人 明天就可以
What? Yeah.
什么? 是的
Tomorrow? They have no place to go.
明天? 他们没地方住
I would need a couple of months
我本来得要几个月才能做好心理准备
To mentally prepare for that. Tomorrow?
现在你和我说就明天?
We don't have a couple of months.
我们没有那么多时间
These people need help right now.
这些人现在急需帮助
It's a nice concept.
是个好想法
Uh, you know, we'll think about it.
啊 但我觉得我们得好好考虑一下
We don't need to jump into this thing right now.
我们没必要现在就掺和进去
Imagine how they would feel
你想象一下如果他们来我们家里住
To come here and live in our house.
他们会觉得多美好啊
Mmm. Oh, all right, we're here.
嗯 哦 我们到了
We're at funkhousers'.
我们到冯克豪瑟家了
Why aren't we just going to Ted and Mary's, Larry?
我们为什么不直接去特德和玛丽家 拉里?
This is so stupid.
这事太蠢了
This is so stupid. What? Are you kidding?
这简直太傻了 什么? 你开玩笑呢吧?
There's nothing to it. We'll just pretend we had the wrong night.
没什么事 我们只是假装我们记错了日子
This way he feels good... That at least we attempted to go to his party.
这样他会好受些 好歹我们也有想着要去他的派对
Can't we just go to Ted and Mary's?
我们不能直接去特德和玛丽那吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表