could pull a rabbit out of that motherfucker.
是能他妈从逼里扯个兔子出来
Yeah. Or, like, put this fuckin' PopTart
是啊 还是能把这块夹心饼
in that fuckin' vagina and toast that shit.
放那逼里然后能给烤了
Aah. There you go.
啊哈 你说的对
Now that is fuckin' useful, magical... That's, that's magical vagina.
这才他妈的称得上有用且有魔力… 那 那才是魔力阴♥道♥
That's fuckin' magical. Huh? That's exactly right.
那他妈才叫有魔力 哈? 一点没错
Hello?
哈喽?
Hey. Did you hear about Carl?
嘿 你听说卡尔的事儿了吗?
Carl? What?
卡尔?咋了?
He, uh, he killed himself.
他 呃 他自杀了
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天
What?
啥?
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
What the fuck? I know. It's unbelievable.
这他妈? 我知道 难以置信
I mean, he was, he was playing great.
我说 他 他打得那么好
What did he shoot? He shot, like, 82 or something.
他打了几杆?好像是82杆还是多少
How do you kill yourself when you're playing so well? I know.
你打那么好怎么能自杀呢? 我知道
Did he leave a note? Yeah.
他留下遗言了吗? 留了
He said, "I can't take any more disappointment."
他说"我不能再承受失望了"
Holy shit.
我靠
What the hell's he talking about? Holy shit.
他到底说啥玩意儿呢? 我靠
"I can't take any more disappointment."
"我不能再承受失望了"
That's what he used to say when we would watch the Jet games together.
他曾经在我们一起看喷气机队比赛时说过这句
"I can't take any more disappointment."
"我不能再承受失望了"
That's an exact quote.
一字不差的原话
Really? Jeff, I've seen that guy sob
真的吗? 杰夫 我看到过他抹泪
after losses. During games, I've seen him sob.
在输了以后 我看见他抽泣了
Who knew he was so tortured?
谁知道他这么饱受煎熬啊?
And they just kept losing,
然后他们还一直输
and it kept eating at him, and eating at him.
就这么一直吞噬着他 吞噬着他
And he just... he couldn't take any more disappointment.
然后他就…他不能再承受失望了
Oh, my God.
噢我的天
The Jets killed Carl.
是喷气机队杀了卡尔
And a little bit of the Knicks. That's nuts.
尼克斯队也算连带着点儿 真是疯了
The Jets killed him. I want to send Veronica a condolence text.
喷气机队杀了他 我要给维罗妮卡发条慰唁短♥信♥
G... You have her number? Yeah, I'm gonna, I'm gonna text her one, too.
… 你有手♥机♥号♥吗? 有 我要 我也要给她发一条
Okay.
好的
Fuck happened?
出他妈啥事儿了?
Carl. The guy whose wife has the magical vagina.
卡尔 那个老婆有魔力阴♥道♥的
He killed himself. 'Cause of the fucking Jets.
他自杀了 因为他妈的喷气机队
Hmm. I gotta write a...
呃嗯 我要写一条…
condolence text to the widow.
慰唁短♥信♥给他遗孀
Oh, man. "Dear Veronica,".
噢 哥们 "亲爱的维罗妮卡
"Just heard about Carl.
"刚听说了卡尔的事
So sorry."
"倍感遗憾"
What else? I need something else.
还有吗 我还得写点儿
"Try and make the, uh,
"祝你 呃
"the best of it." Ooh.
"能给自己捞点儿好处" 喔
I don't know. I can't come up with a third line.
我不知道 我想不出来第三句
Maybe you can write, "I wish..."
要么你就写"愿…
your magical vagina could have saved him."
"你的魔力阴♥道♥本可以挽救他"
Yeah. Somethin' like that. Somethin' like that.
行啊 类似的 类似的话
"Would love to get a glimpse of that magical vagina." Mm.
"愿能一窥那有魔力的阴♥道♥" 嗯
"Is it possible I can test drive that motherfucker?"
"有无可能令我试驾一下?"
"We have many questions." Many questions.
"我们心里有许多疑问" 很多问题
"My friend and I have many questions about your magical vagina."
"我的朋友和我对你的魔力阴♥道♥存有许多疑惑"
Yes. "One day, perhaps you'll get around to answering them."
是的 "或许某天 你可以来答疑解惑"
"When it's appropriate." I fuckin' love that.
"当时机成熟时" 太他妈妙了
Great. It's to the point. And it's short.
不错 直点主题 简明扼要
Larry. Good to see you. Oh. Hey, Doc.
拉里 很高兴见到你 噢 嘿 医生
You hear about Carl?
你听说卡尔的事了吗?
Yeah. Terrible.
听说了 太可怕了
Why would somebody do something like that?
怎么会有人做出这种事呢?
Well...
呃...
It was the Jets.
是喷气机队做的孽
My God.
我的天啊
He just couldn't take it.
他实在承受不住了
It ate him up inside.
从里面吞噬了他
What a catastrophe. I know.
- 真是场灾难 - 可不是
Last year started with such promise,
去年一开始大家充满期待
then Darnold gets mono... Season's over by game three.
接着达诺德得了白血球增多症...一季比赛才第三场就差不多完蛋了
I'm talking about his widow, Veronica. His family.
我是说他的遗孀 维罗妮卡 他的家人
That's the catastrophe.
对他们来说是场灾难
Oh, of course, yeah.
噢 当然了 是啊
You've still got a rash there, Larry.
你这儿还是有疹子 拉里
Yeah. You know, I'm a little offended.
- 是啊 - 你知道吗 我有点被冒犯了
My son gave you a free consult,
我儿子免费给你诊疗
and he told you what was wrong.
而且告诉你是什么问题
And you kind of poo-pooed it?
你却随便打发了他?
Yeah. Of course I poo-pooed it.
对啊 我当然打发了他
What, he's not a doctor.
他又不是医生
He's the son of a doctor. That should be good enough.
他是医生的儿子 这就够了
Ah, not really. I mean, I don't want to listen to
啊 这可不一定 我是说 我可不想听
Louis Armstrong's son play the trumpet.
路易斯阿姆斯特朗的儿子吹小号♥啊
Want me to check out your rash? Would you?
要我帮你看看你的疹子吗? 可以吗?
Absolutely. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
That's atopic dermatitis. Otherwise known as eczema.
这是过敏性皮炎 又叫湿疹
Over the counter, you can get some cortisone.
你可以在药店买♥♥点可的松
It should go away. What did my son say?
这就没事了 我儿子是怎么说的?
He said exactly the same thing as you. The same thing. You see?
他和你说的一模一样 一模一样 你明白了吗?
He knows what he's doing. He's got... It's in the blood. Yeah.
他知道自己在做什么 他有...血液里的本能 是啊
Hope you get better. Cortisone. Yeah.
希望你早日康复 记得可的松 好的
Jimmy, what's the rule on this?
吉米 规则是什么?
He swung, the club head fell off.
他挥杆了 球杆头掉了
But he followed through. That's a stroke, right?
但是他完成了击球动作 这算是一击 对吧
Decision 14-2.
根据14-2规定
A stroke is defined by forward movement
一次击球是由球杆到球的向前运动
of the club to the ball.
来定义的
A shaft in itself is not a club.
单是杆身可不是完整的球杆
No penalty. Ah, yes!
没有惩罚 啊 好极了!
Aw, fuck you, Jimmy. Read the rule book.
去你的 吉米 读一读规则吧
Wow. Jimmy.
哇 吉米
You know your stuff. Let me ask you something. You better believe it.
你懂行 我想问你件事 你尽管问
Is there such a thing as a putter being too straight?
有没有推杆过直这种说法?
Definitely. Look at this putter, here.
当然 看这个推杆 这里
Has a tilt, right? Yeah.
有个倾斜 对吗 是的
Definitely not 90 degrees.
绝对不会是九十度的
Has to have at least 10 degrees of tilt. Yeah.
必须至少有10度的倾斜 是的
So it can't have it more than an 80degree angle? Correct.
所以它不能有超过80度的角? 没错
Can't be like this. Has to be like this.
不能这样 只能这样
Has to be like this. Tilt. Just like this.
只能这样 倾斜 就像这样
Well, what do you know?
好吧 你不说我还真不知道
You know the penalty for a non-conforming club?
你知道对于不符合规定的球棒有什么惩罚吗?
No. Disqualification.
不 取消比赛资格
Disqualification. Disqualification.
取消比赛资格 取消比赛资格
Thanks, Jimmy. You're welcome.
谢谢 吉米 不客气
Excuse me. Can I help you?
不好意思 我能帮到你什么吗?
Oh. Looking for Richard Lewis' bag.
哦 我在找理查德路易斯的球包
Oh. He never leaves his bag here.
哦 他从不把球包留在这儿
He always takes it home. Really?
他总是带回家 真的吗?
Is that unusual? Very.
这不奇怪吗? 非常奇怪
He's probably the only one in the club who does that.
他大概是俱乐部里唯一这么做的人
You don't say.
可不是吗
Huh.
哈
Well.
呵呵
Isn't that interesting?
有意思
Isn't that interesting?
太有意思了
Marilyn, if you could show them to their table.
玛丽莲 请带他们入座
Right this way. Thank you so much. Benvenuto a Tiato.
这边请 非常感谢 欢迎光临提雅托
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表