It's just stealing, plain and simple.
这就是偷盗 显而易见
It's bullshit! This is bullshit!
太扯淡了!太扯淡了!
What the...
什么情况…
You'll see. Take a ride. All right.
瞧瞧吧 上车 来了
Bullshit. Straight bullshit.
扯淡 太扯淡了
He played us for suckers.
他把我们都当笨蛋耍呢
Why do you sound like that?
为什么你这样说话?
I chipped my tooth. How about you?
我牙碎了 你咋回事儿?
My tongue's all torn. Sucks!
我舌裂了 倒霉!
I have to call Zaragoza. See if I can track down Francisco Zarzal.
我得打电♥话♥给萨拉戈萨 看看我能不能追查到弗朗西斯科萨尔萨尔
That's it.
到了
Look at this. This has to be it.
瞧瞧这地儿 就是这了
Lo siento.
抱歉
Lo siento.
抱歉
Lo siento.
抱歉
Excuse me. Have you seen Francisco Zarzal?
打扰一下 请问你见过弗朗西斯科萨尔萨尔吗?
He's a server at Zaragoza.
他是萨拉戈萨的服务员
No, I haven't seen Francisco.
没有 我没见到弗朗西斯科
Lo siento. Lo siento.
抱歉 抱歉
Lo siento. Lo siento. Lo siento. Lo siento.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I don't see him anywhere.
他人在哪儿我看不见
You know what I see? I see everything I paid for.
你知道我看见什么了吗?我看见我的钱花哪儿了
Flower arrangements, the candles, the alcohol, everything.
鲜花 蜡烛 红酒 这些全部都是
Look at the sumptuous spread.
瞧这菜丰盛的
Yeah. I paid for that, too. Come on, let's eat.
是啊 这也是我付的钱 来 来吃饭
Hey, where the fuck you're going? I'm already going this way!
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿啊?我走这条路呢!
Give me a plate.
给我拿个盘儿
Give me some of that.
给我来点儿这个
Some eggs. No toast?
加点炒鸡蛋 没吐司吗?
There's no toast. You? Again with the toast?
这没吐司啊 是你?又来要吐司?
You have to have toast when you eat eggs. It's a necessity.
吃炒鸡蛋就得配吐司啊 必不可少
What are you even doing here?
可你在这儿干嘛呢?
Ah, Francisco!
啊 弗朗西斯科!
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Hello, Francisco. It seems as if you've been using my credit card.
哈喽 弗朗西斯科 似乎你刷了我的信♥用♥卡♥啊
What do you have to say for yourself?
你有什么要解释的吗?
This is not a conversación en la recepción de Concepción Zarzal.
此话不宜在康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔的葬礼酒席上谈
Will you repeat that, please?
请问你能再说一遍吗?
I don't think this is a conversación
我认为 这场对谈
en la recepción de Concepción Zarzal.
不应该在康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔的葬礼酒席上讲
We do it in Zaragoza.
我们去萨拉戈萨谈
Oh, you want to have the conversation at Zaragoza.
噢 你想在萨拉戈萨谈一谈
What's this, charges from Zaragoza?
你想说啥 萨拉戈萨的账单吗?
No, not from Zaragoza. From here.
不 不是萨拉戈萨的 是这儿的
Oh, perhaps this is a mistake because our cards, they look very similar.
噢 或许这是一个误会 因为我们的卡 看起来非常相似
But perhaps I used the number, but I, I don't understa...
可能是我把数字...但是 我不清楚…
Similar? How are they similar? The numbers are not the same.
相似?有多相似啊?数都不是一个数
The names are certainly not the same.
名当然更不会是一个名吧
One says "Larry David," the other says "Francisco Zarzal."
一个写着"拉里大卫" 一个写着"弗朗西斯科萨尔萨尔"
It's not Tharthal, it's Zarzal.
不是杂尔杂尔 是萨尔萨尔
Zarzal. Zarzal.
杂尔杂尔 萨尔萨尔
Zarzal. Zarzal.
杂尔杂尔 萨尔萨尔
Zarzal. Son of a bitch.
萨尔萨尔 妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
You're making fun of the way we speak.
你在嘲笑我们的说话方式
No. No, I'm not making fun. My tooth is chipped.
不 不 我没嘲笑啊 我牙碎了
Don't mock me. Lo siento. Lo siento.
别嘲笑我 抱歉 抱歉
They're making fun. What?
他们在取笑 啥?
You're making fun. No, no, no. What are you doing?
你们在取笑 没有没有没有 你要干嘛?
Lo siento. Lo siento.
抱歉 抱歉
Lo siento. No disrespect! No disrespect!
抱歉 没有不尊重的意思! 没有不尊重的意思!
You're making fun of us. You're disrespecting us.
你取笑我们 你不尊重我们
No, no, we're not making fun! Lo siento.
没有 没有 我们没取笑你们! 抱歉
Motherfuckers! Get your hands off me!
小♥逼♥崽子!!把你手拿开
Get the fuck off me!
你♥他♥妈♥离我远点!
Lo siento. Lo siento.
抱歉 抱歉
Basura! Basura?
扔垃圾桶里 垃圾桶?
No dumping in the garbage can! No dumping in the garbage can!
别扔垃圾桶里啊! 别扔垃圾桶里啊!
I said lo siento! I said lo siento! I said lo siento!
我都说抱歉了! 我说了抱歉了! 我说了抱歉了!
Sir, the Union broke through our lines,
长官 联盟突破了我们的防线
and our troops have retreated across the Appomattox.
我们的军队撤到了阿波马托克斯
Gentlemen, I believe I need some time to myself.
先生们 我想我需要一些独处的时间
Ted Danson is Lee.
特德丹森饰演李将军
So, look, I'm sure we'll go over all this stuff upstairs...
那么 你看 我相信我们会在楼上把这些摊开…
I don't think we should speak unless our attorneys are present.
我觉得我们不应该在双方律师不在场时对话
You just have to know that that whole thing was a huge...
你应该知道这整件事就是一个巨大的…
The audience misunderstood because... She had a cold.
下面听众们理解错了 其实是…她感冒了
You made a mockery of the entire event.
你让整场活动变成了笑柄
You made a mockery of sexual harassment survivors.
你让性骚扰的受害者变成了笑柄
And you violated the terms of our agreement.
并且你违反了我们协议的条款
I think we should just wait for the lawyers.
我觉得我们就等律师来再说吧
Yeah, I had a whole speech prepared. It was a great speech.
是没错 整个演讲我都准备好了 那是个很棒的演讲
I talked about Gloria Steinem.
我提到格洛丽亚斯泰纳姆
You know, I had a picture of her up on my wall when I was a teenager.
你知道吗 我还是个青少年的时候 墙上就挂着她的照片了
She was really attractive.
她真的很有吸引力
Excuse me? No?
你这说的啥? 不好吗?
That's just completely inappropriate.
你聊那个真的不合适
Okay. You know what? Are you hungry?
好吧 你饿不饿啊?
Um, a little. Stay right there.
呃 有一点 你等着
I have something for you. Don't, don't move. Stay right there.
我有东西要给你 别走啊 就站那儿
If the elevators come, I'm getting in one.
如果电梯来了 我就进去
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Here you go. What is this?
给你 这是什么?
This is a scone. They're fantastic.
这是块司康饼 美味极了
Why do you have these?
你为什么拿着这个?
Well, because I have a... I'm opening up a store.
这个嘛 因为我有… 我开了家店
Try it. You'll love it. Thank you.
尝尝 你会喜欢的 谢谢你
Huh? What do you think? Pretty good, right?
哈?觉得如何?是不是很好啊?
Yeah, darn right, they're good.
是啊 好吃吧 很不错吧
So dry. Dry?
太干了 干?
Dry?
干?
I can't breathe.
我喘不上来气了
Oh? Oh, my god. What, Heimlich?
啊?啊我的天呐 咋办 海姆利克氏急救法?
Uh...Oh...Um...
呃…噢…唔…
Oh...Aah!
噢…啊!
You don't invite a divorced couple to a wedding,
你不能邀请一对离了婚的夫妇去婚礼
it's a very combustible situation.
那场面也太容易着火了吧
You should... Two sides, pick one!
你就应该… 二选其一!
I need your weights, by the way.
顺便说一下 我得知道你的体重
What do you mean? For the plane.
你什么意思? 订机票要用
I'd rather be dead in the Sea of Cortez
我宁可死在科特斯海里
than have you know what I weigh.
也不会让你知道我的体重的
Oh! ¿Qué pasa, Larry? What?
噢!感觉如何 拉里? 什么?
Are you kidding me? Yeah, not bad, huh?
你逗我呢? 好吧 还不错吧?
How's your room? It stinks!
你房♥间怎么样 臭气熏天!
Why did you even come here?
那你来这里干嘛?
'Cause everybody was going. It was presented to me like it would be fun.
因为大家都来了 宣传得好像挺开心的
We're having fun. It is fun.
我们很开心啊 是很开心啊
Yeah... I'm having fun.
是… 我也开心
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表