and hit the back of that motherfucker. I'm not bragging and shit,
溅在后面的背板上 明白吗 我也不是在吹
but I had a lady give me a wedgie with my own goddamn johnson.
但我曾经 可是让人把我自己的屌♥从后面拉到屁♥股♥那儿的
Okay. Are we done here? Uh, can you get...
行了 我们搞完了没?呃 你能...
Can you get to work on this thing right away? Yeah, of course. Yeah.
你能现在就开始做这个吗? 可以 当然可以
Yeah. I'll get right on it. Hey. Let's talk timeline.
我马上就开始 嘿 我们先来对一下时间表
Oh, okay. Yeah. Prototype is pretty fuckin' good, though, man.
哦 好的 你这样品做得挺屌♥的
Thanks, man. I appreciate that. You do goddamn good work.
谢谢你的夸奖 你手艺挺牛逼啊
Hmm.
唔
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. What are you doing?
嘿 你在干嘛呢
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
What brings you to Latte Larry's?
你来拉家拿铁有何贵干啊
Uh, Clive Owen. He's a mess.
呃 克莱夫欧文 他不行了
Ever since you left him that message
自从你给他留言
and the other day at the house...
和上次在我家那次之后...
What, at lunch? He's lost all confidence.
什么 那次午饭? 他完全失去了自信
His shows are not as good. It's affecting his performances.
演得也没以前好了 他的演技受影响了
Really? Yeah. People used to weep. Nobody's weeping.
真的吗? 是啊 以前他能把观众演哭 现在没人哭了
And we open in two days,
两天后就要公演了
and I'm scared that the critics are gonna kill him.
我怕那些戏剧评论家要把他活活骂死
Oh, boy.
哦 天哪
I gotta do something, and I don't know what.
我得想想办法 我想不出来
Oh.
噢
Lewis's girlfriend. Yeah?
路易斯的女朋友 怎么了?
Carol. Yeah?
卡罗尔 她怎么了?
She's a professional crier.
她是个职业哭手
Yeah? Hire her for opening night.
是吗? 开幕那天你找她去现场
Let her sit in the audience, she'll sob away.
让她坐在观众席 她想哭就能哭
Really? Once she starts sobbing,
真的吗? 她一哭
everyone else will start sobbing. Sobs are contagious.
全场都会跟着哭 哭能传染的
You can never have enough criers. No. Abs... I know. You can't.
越多人哭越好啊 废... 对啊 越多越好
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西?
That, my stout friend,
我的傻朋友
is a urinal revolution.
那是小便器的革命
She's a good ship, the Kon Tiki.
康提基号♥ 她是一艘好船
I named her Kon Tiki
我给她起名叫康提基号♥
in memory of the Peruvian sun god.
致敬秘鲁的太阳神
And here I am,
现在 我在这里
following in Tiki's footsteps.
跟随着提基的脚步
My only companion was a parrot
我唯一的同伴是一只鹦鹉
that had snuck aboard.
它是个小偷渡客
He's not doing good. Used to be a tough school.
他状态不太好 我曾经经历过险境
Those first few weeks...
在开始的几周...
in the Humboldt Current.
在秘鲁寒流中
Which one is she? Before this journey,
她在哪里? 出航之前
my life was... Oh, there she is.
我的人生曾... 噢 她在那
She's got my mother's stole on.
她穿着我妈妈的披肩
She's wearing the stole.
她穿着那件披肩
I have the purpose, but not the wind.
我的人生终于有了意义 但风却消失了
Now there is no day, no night, just the relentless...
现在我感受不到白天 感受不到黑夜 只能感受到无尽的...
Ah. There. She's gonna start.
啊 你快看那边 她要开始了
I am completely alone.
只有我独自一人
Even my parrot Lorita has perished.
连我的鹦鹉罗瑞塔都死去了
Perished.
死去了
Lorita.
罗瑞塔
Perished!
死去了!
Look out. It's really catching on now.
你看 进入状态了
I give my last will and testament to the waves
我把我最后的希望和信物交给大海
who refuse to weep with me.
这不会为我哭泣的大海
My final epitaph written in the froth and the foam.
我的墓志铭将被刻在浪花上
Pity the man, who thought
同情我这个
he could go back in time.
以为自己能够回到过去的人吧!
Goodbye, Kon Tiki.
再见了 康提基号♥
No!
不!
From a distance, could it be?
远处 那难道是?
It's land!
是陆地!
Oh! Praise be, Tiki!
噢!感谢上天 提基!
Praise be!
感谢上天!
Yeah! Yeah!
好!好!
Bravo! Wow!
好啊!哇!
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeah.
太棒了! 好!
Thank you. Worked like a charm. She did great.
谢谢 效果拔群啊 她太厉害了
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 借过 抱歉
Hey, Carol. Carol.
嘿 卡罗尔 卡罗尔
Oh, Larry, hi!
哦 拉里 你好!
Hi. How are you?
你好 你还好吗?
Good. So, um...
好 那 呃...
I just wanted to congratulate you on that...
我只是想祝贺你做出了...
magnificent performance.
那么精彩的表演
Oh. It was a very emotional play.
哦 这出剧目就很情绪化
Yeah, it was really special.
对 它真的很特别
I really got to see you do your thing.
我终于看到了你工作时是怎样的
Mmhmm. And the more I watched you,
嗯 而我看得越多
the more I'm convinced
我就越相信
that what you did at the table at lunch that day
那天吃午饭时在桌子上你做的
was total bullshit.
是完全骗人的
Wow. Your mother didn't fall into the subway tracks.
哇 你母亲根本没掉在地铁轨道上
That's a cock-and-bull story if I ever heard one.
这是我听过的最扯淡的故事
Give me the stole back. You're just being rude.
把披肩还我 你太粗鲁了
Carol, give me the stole. Get... Larry!
卡罗尔 把披肩给我 放开...拉里!
Hey.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey. What's the problem? Larry, this is...
嘿 你们怎么了? 拉里 这...
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Okay. She's a professional crier,
听我说 她是个职业哭手
and she conned her way into getting that stole off me.
她把那条披肩从我这儿骗了过去
It's my mother's stole. Excuse me. Officer, he is mocking me.
这是我母亲的披肩 抱歉 警官 他是在嘲讽我
He gave me this stole. My mother passed away.
他给了我这条披肩 我母亲过世了
And this stole reminds me of her.
这条披肩让我想起了她
And this is all I've got. Okay. You see?
而我只有这个念想了 好吧 你看到了吗?
This is the same story. This is the only thing I've got
还是同一个故事 这是我唯一能够
to remember her by. She told me the same story about,
怀念她的东西了 她给我讲了同一个故事
about being in a subway.
说在地铁里的故事
But she took that stole from me.
但是她夺走了我的披肩
That's my mother's stole.
那是我母亲的披肩
She... I inherited that stole.
她...我继承了那条披肩
She gave it to me. You can't take it back!
是她给我的 你不能要回去!
Stop. Stop it. Hey. Hey, guy.
停下 停下 嘿 嘿 两位
Hey, what are you doing? I want my stole!
嘿 你们干嘛呢? 我想要我的披肩!
I want... Aah! Hey, hey.
我要...啊! 嘿 嘿
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿 你干嘛呢?
Crying? No, that's crying. That's not crying.
哭? 不 那才叫哭 你这不是哭
No, she's not! I'm crying!
不 她没有! 我在哭!
I'm crying, Larry!
我在哭 拉里!
I paid her to cry like this! All right, let's walk it off.
这和我雇她来哭得一样! 好了 我们走走吧
Walk it off? She's a, she's a bullshit artist! Let's take a walk. I know.
走?她是 她是个顶级骗子! 散散心吧 行了
I know. Come on. Let's walk it off. Thank you, Officer.
我懂 来吧 我们走走 谢谢你 警官
Excuse me.
抱歉
Oh. Hi. Hi.
哦 你好 你好
I, uh... I couldn't help noticing you out there.
我 呃...我在那里忍♥不住注意到了你
You seemed very moved. It was very inspiring.
你看上去很感动 真的很打动我
Oh, I mean, you inspired me. Your performance was incredible.
哦 应该说 是你打动了我 你的表演太棒了
Honestly, you were... It was amazing.
说真的 你刚才...太棒了
Whwhat's your name? I'm Carol.
你叫什么名字? 我是卡罗尔
I'm Clive.
我是克莱夫
I know.
我知道
Leon!
里昂!
Leon, where's my jacket?
里昂 我的夹克在哪?
Leon!
里昂!
Leon!
里昂!
Leon! What the hell's going on?
里昂!你♥他♥妈♥做了什么?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表