My, my girlfriend got in a skiing accident.
我女友滑雪的时候出事故了
You know, she's my ex‐wife's sister.
她是我前妻的妹妹
We don't have to get into that, but,
我们不用讨论这个 但是
nevertheless, thank you so much.
非常感谢
‐ I really appreciate it. ‐ Next.
真的非常感谢 下一个
Are you together?
你们是一起的吗
No.
不是
Why would you think we were together?
你为什么会觉得我们是一起的
No reason.
没有原因
‐ No, no reason at all? ‐ No reason?
完全没原因吗 怎么会没原因
I just assumed you were a couple‐‐
我只是觉得你们是一对
You assumed?
你觉得
‐ Oh, really? ‐ You assumed we're a couple. We‐‐
真的么 你觉得我们是一对
I've never‐‐ I mean, nice to meet you.
我从来没 很高兴认识你
‐ Nice to meet you, too. ‐ See, look, we just met.
我也是 看到没 我们刚认识
Honest mistake.
真的就是个无心之过
But why did you make the mistake?
但是为什么你会犯这种错
That's what I'm wondering.
这是我好奇的
Any two people standing together could be a couple.
任何站在一起的两个人都可能是情侣
Two men, two women.
两个男人 两个女人
If I saw a man wearing a yarmulke,
如果我看到一个待着犹太圆顶小帽的男人
standing next to a woman wearing a kerchief
站在一个待着方头巾的女人旁边
and carrying a mahjong set,
还带着一套麻将牌
I would think they were a couple.
我也会觉得他们是一对
‐ What? ‐ It's just a natural assumption.
什么 这只是一种自然的假设
Anyway, I'd love to continue our discussion.
我很乐意继续讨论下去
It's been very interesting. I have to catch a flight to Denver.
这非常有趣 但是我要赶去丹佛的飞机
Eh, there's a lot of black people in Denver.
丹佛可有很多黑人
Yeah. Tell 'em we said hi.
替我们问好
Hello, sir. Boarding pass?
你好先生 请出示登机牌
You've been randomly selected for a security search, sir.
你被随机选中进行安全搜查
What? What? Secure‐‐ What are you talking about?
什么 安全 你什么意思
Can someone get my spot?
来个人替一下我
Thank you. Oh, please. Are you kidding me?
谢谢 拜托 你在逗我吗
They couldn't be a couple. I was crazy.
他们不可能是一对 我瞎说的
It has nothing to do with that, sir.
先生 跟这个无关
Oh, it has nothing to do with that?
说的跟真的没关系一样
‐ No. ‐ Come on, I'm gonna miss my flight to Denver.
真的没关系 拜托 我要错过去丹佛的飞机了
‐ Enjoy that search. Yeah. ‐ Enjoy it.
好好享受你的搜查吧 好好享受吧
Honestly, if you're looking‐‐
如果你在找
I wouldn't look in the food and wine section.
我不会在食品和红酒区找
I would look... Los Angeles magazine.
我会找洛杉矶杂♥志♥
Right down there.
在这下面
You don't find what you need,
如果你找不到你想要的东西
Look online. Everything's online.
上网搜 网上啥都有
Excuse me, ma'am. No browsing.
抱歉女士 不能翻阅
No, I'm just looking for an article that Jay Inslee‐‐
不 我只是在找一篇跟杰·英斯利有关的文章
‐ Oh, hi. ‐ Cheryl.
你好 雪尔
‐ Jon. ‐ That's me.
乔 是我
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I'm just watching the newsstand for Larry.
我在帮拉里看书报亭
He had to‐‐ He had to jump out and run to the airport.
他必须 他必须赶去机场
I'm sorry. Does Larry own a newsstand now?
什么 拉里现在开书报亭了吗
Great question.
好问题
‐ I don't have an answer. ‐ Okay.
我也不知道 好吧
‐ So you are Larry's ex‐wife. Wow. ‐ Yeah. I know.
所以你就是拉里的前妻 是的
‐ I find that fascinating. ‐ Do you?
我觉得这真的很有趣 是吗
Oh, my gosh. Spending the last few days with him?
老天 跟他一起过了几天之后
‐ I gotta know everything. ‐ It's a lot.
我必须知道关于他的一切 一言难尽
Well, do you wanna just go get some coffee?
你想一起喝杯咖啡吗
Sit down and talk?
坐下来聊聊
‐ Now? ‐ Well, yeah. Why not?
现在吗 是啊 来吧
I mean, do you really wanna hear...
你真的想知道
Are you kidding me? I wanna hear everything.
当然了 我想知道所有细节
You might be bored. Ah, 17 years...
你可能会觉得无聊 十七年前
Do you recognize that signature?
你认识这个签名吗
He killed the motherfucker 'cause the waffles had expired and shit.
他把那人杀了就因为华夫饼过期了
Gonna sit in that room and get interrogated‐‐
还要坐在那个房♥间里被审问
Hey. Okay? You happy? You happy?
行了 你们高兴了吧 满意了吧
‐ I hope you're happy. ‐ What the fuck, man?
我希望你们高兴了 什么鬼 兄弟
‐ I missed my flight to Denver. ‐ Sorry.
我错过了去丹佛的飞机 不好意思
Oh, because you wouldn't get out of your sweat pants.
就因为你不愿意换下你的家居裤
Suppose there was an emergency? Then what?
假如有紧急情况呢 然后呢
You take the sweat pants off?
你会愿意换下家居裤吗
Well, what kind of an emergency?
什么样的紧急事件
Suppose, uh, your friend was in a car accident.
假设 你的朋友出车祸了
‐ Which friend? ‐ Me. I got hit by a car.
哪个朋友 我 假如我被车撞了
How did you get hit by a car?
你怎么被车撞的
I, I got a piece of pizza, and,
我拿着块披萨然后
and I was crossing the street,
然后我过马路的时候
and the, the cheese fell off,
披萨上的奶酪掉下来了
and I bent down to pick up the cheese,
我就弯腰去捡奶酪
and I got hit by a car.
结果我就被车撞了
Who the hell picks up cheese in the middle of the street?
谁他妈会在马路中间捡奶酪啊
I don't want to litter so I picked up the cheese
我不想掉垃圾到地上所以我就去捡
and I put it in the garbage can.
然后把它扔进垃圾桶
No. You were gonna pick up the cheese,
不 你是想把捡起来
and put it on your pizza and eat it.
然后放在披萨上吃掉
Bullshit. I was not. I was gonna throw it in the garbage.
放屁 我才不是 我是要把它丢掉
‐ You don't know. ‐ I know.
你知道个屁 我知道
‐ What do you know? No, you don't! ‐ I know.
你知道个屁 我就是知道
And you, fuckstick, don't ever ask me
还有你 傻♥逼♥ 别再让我
to man any post for you again, 'cause I'm not doin' it!
去任何一个摊位帮你守着 我不干了
Just consider me in sweatpants all the time.
就当我一直都穿着家居裤
Fuck that job. I quit that shit already.
去他妈的吧 我已经不干那活了
‐Wow. That was fast. ‐Fuck, yeah. I'm in and out.
这么快就不干了 老子就他妈这么快
All right, I gotta go text Becky now
我现在得去给贝姬发信息
and tell her I missed my flight 'cause of you two assholes,
告诉她都是因为你们两个混♥蛋♥ 我误了航♥班♥
and tell her I'll be on the first flight out to Denver
我会搭明早第一班飞机去丹佛
tomorrow morning. Actually, second flight.
事实上 是第二班
Why second flight?
为什么是第二班
First class.
第一班没有头等舱了
Yeah.
理解
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天 我的天 老天哪
Oh, my God. What?
我的天哪 怎么回事
Oh, my‐‐ Larry!
我的天 拉里
Larry!
拉里
Larry!
拉里
Oh, look.
瞧瞧
Latte Larry's.
拉里拿铁
‐Yeah. Yeah. ‐Spite store.
没错 没错 复仇店
‐I heard about this. ‐Yeah.
我听说了 是的
‐This must be, uh... ‐Mocha Joe's.
那这家肯定是... 乔家摩卡
There we go.
我们进去吧
Okay, don't tell Larry we did this.
好的 别告诉拉里我们来这里了
You got it.
没问题
I've never been in this shop. I just‐‐
我从没来过这家店
It's kind of a wobbly table, you know?
这桌子不怎么稳
It's like my least favorite thing.
这是我最讨厌的事了
‐ It's all right. ‐ Here we go.
还好吧 来了
‐ Two cups of coffee. ‐ Thank you very much.
两杯咖啡 非常感谢
Thank you so much for coming in, Mr. Hamm. How's that scone?
感谢光临 哈姆先生 司康饼怎么样
Not so much a scone.
这不能算是个司康饼
‐ No, it's a scone. ‐ Nah, this is like a muffin.
不 这是个司康饼 不是 这更像马芬蛋糕
I mean, I'm just saying, like, there's kind of a specific
我是说 司康饼有它独特的地方
quality that a scone has that's sort of dry and crumbly.
它有些干并且很酥脆
This is sweet. It's a little more like a muffin than a scone.
这个很甜 不能算是个司康饼 更像马芬蛋糕
What you are describing is a stale scone.
你说的是不新鲜的司康饼
‐ That's a, that's fresh one. ‐ I'm not sure you know what a...
那是 那是一个新鲜的司康饼 我想你
definition of a scone is.
并不清楚司康饼的定义
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表