Real mink. Real mink. So sweet of you.
真貂 可是真貂 你也太暖了吧
You know what? Actually, uh,
你们知道吗?事实上 呃
this reminds me of
这让我想起来
a stole my mother had when I was a little girl.
小时候我妈也有一件这样的披肩
Wow. No kidding. Yeah.
哇哦 没开玩笑吧 没有
She used to wrap me up in it to keep me warm.
她常常把我裹起来保暖
Yeah. And I remember when I was 12,
是啊 我记得那时候我才十二岁
my dad and mom took me to see La Cage aux Folles.
我爸爸和妈妈带我去看《一笼傻鸟》
Oh, La Cage aux Folles. You remember that?
噢 《一笼傻鸟》 你也看过?
Yeah, I remember. That was on Broadway, yeah.
是啊 我看过 在百老汇
It was such a great night. And then when we came out,
那真是个美好的夜晚 然后我们出了影院
we, uh...
我们 呃…
yeah, we couldn't get a cab, because...
我们打不到车 因为…
well, they were all taken, so we decided to take the subway.
因为都载客了 所以我们决定去坐地铁
But, um...
但是 呃…
on the platform, my, uh,
在站台上 我 呃…
my mom and dad got in a really big fight,
我妈和我爸吵得很凶
and they started pushing each other, and...
然后他们开始互相推攘 然后…
and the stole, it...
然后那件披肩 就…
it landed on the tracks.
掉到了轨道上
Oh, my God.
噢 我的天呐
I saw the lights of the train, and I...
我看到了列车的光 然后我…
I heard the... the honk of the train,
我听见了… 列车的鸣笛
and my mom, she...
然后我妈妈 她…
she jumped onto the tracks, just really quickly,
她跳到轨道上 很快地一下
just to grab the stole, because...
为了捡起那条披肩 因为…
it meant so much to her.
因为那对她意义重大
And then...
然后就…
she tried to get back up, she tried to...
她试着翻回来 她试着…
to scratch her way back up, but... Oh, come on.
原路返回 但是… 噢 不要吧
Oh, my God. What a story.
噢 我的天呐 是这样的故事
Oh, my God. The horn. I just...
噢 上帝啊 那鸣笛 我…
The sound of the horn.
那声鸣笛
Oh, baby. I'm, oh... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
噢 宝贝 我 噢… 对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! Geez. I'm so sorry.
实在对不起! 天呐 非常抱歉
I just have so little to remember her by.
我都没有什么可以纪念她的东西
You know what, if it means that much to you, I...
你看 要是 要是这对你意义重大 我…
I, I want you to have it.
我 我想你留着它
I want you to have it. I want you to keep it. What?
我想你拿着 我想让你留着 什么?
Really? I'm positive. Carol, please.
真的吗? 我很肯定 卡罗尔 收下吧
Keep the stole. No, you take it.
收下这件披肩 不 你拿走吧
No, I'm giving it to you.
不 我送给你了
Really? She said she has so little to remember her by.
真的吗? 她说了她都没有什么东西能去怀念的
Keep the stole. Oh, that's so... That's really nice.
收下这件披肩 噢 这真是…… 真是太好了
Thank you. Of course. If my mother were at the table,
谢谢你 当然了 要是我母亲也在这儿
my mother would give it to you, you know.
我母亲也会送给你的
No, she wouldn't, but, you know. Thank you.
不 她应该不会 谢谢你
Oh, I'm buzzing.
噢 手♥机♥响了
Oh, guys, I gotta go to work. I gotta go.
噢 朋友们 我得工作去了 我得走了
Oh, no. I didn't even get to have lunch.
噢 不 我还没吃上午饭呢
Bye, baby. Take care, baby.
拜 宝贝 照顾好自己 宝贝
Thank you. Yeah, you're welcome.
谢谢你 嗯 不客气
Bye, you guys. Enjoy that stole.
再见了 好好穿着那披肩吧
Bye-bye. I'll speak to you later.
拜拜 我过会儿打给你
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
The poor thing. Imagine being a 12-year-old girl,
真可怜 一个十二岁的小女孩
seeing your mother get hit by a train,
眼睁睁看着妈妈被车撞死
going after a mink stole, ugh!
就为了一件貂皮披肩 哎!
Wouldn't you wake up every morning, boom...
每天早晨醒来 一睁眼...
The horns, do you think of the horns?
难道不会又想起那个鸣笛声?
I mean, how do you even go to work after that?
她怎么还能马上去工作?
What, what... What does she... What does she do?
她... 她是做什么的?
She's a professional crier.
职业哭手
What? A what?
什么?什么手?
She's a professional crier.
她是个职业哭手
She's hired to cry at weddings,
她受雇到婚礼上 葬礼上
and funerals, or sometimes TV shows.
或者有时候去电视节目里哭
You know, if there's a sad moment,
你知道 如果有悲伤的场景
she's in the background sobbing.
她就在背景里抽泣
Oh, my God.
天啊
What's wrong with you? What are you worried about?
怎么了?你在担心什么?
I'm worried I just got fleeced for a mink stole.
我担心我的貂皮披肩刚刚被骗走了
You piece of shit. How dare you? Piece of shit?
你个混♥蛋♥ 居然敢这么想? 混♥蛋♥?
How dare you? Are you kidding? I mean, think about it.
居然敢这么想? 认真的吗?你想想看
You can hear that, and say something like that?
你听了那样的故事 还能说出这种话?
Hey, let me ask you something.
嘿 我问问你
Have you guys ever had a disagreement of any kind,
你们有没有过吵架的时候
where perhaps she started crying?
她突然就开始哭了?
Yeah, a few times... What?
嗯 有几次... 什么时候?
What was the disagreement? You know, dinner.
因为什么吵的? 你知道的 吃饭
She wanted Chinese, I wanted Italian.
她想吃中餐 我想吃意餐
So she wept openly and... Oh.
然后她就在公开场合哭了... 噢
Yeah, and you went down... And you had Chinese food.
对 然后你就依她了... 就吃了中餐
Chinese, we did. Oh, my God. Come on!
中餐 确实 我的天啊 得了吧!
This is unbelievable! Don't Perry Mason her.
难以置信! 别假装自己是佩里梅森
美国侦探小说家厄尔·史丹利·贾德纳笔下的刑事辩护律师,擅长找出案件中的真凶
佩里梅森(Perry Mason):
She fucking conned me out of that mink stole. This is incredible!
她把我的貂皮披肩骗走了 真不可思议!
I don't have to buy your defense on this. You saw it!
我不需要相信你的说法 你看到了!
You witnessed it. She's a con crier.
你亲眼目睹了 她就是个骗子哭手
So what do you want me to do? I can't believe I fell for that story.
那你想让我怎么办? 真不敢相信我把她的故事当真了
Oh... the stole was on the subway!
喔... 披肩掉到地铁下面了!
And the horn, the horn!
还有鸣笛声 那鸣笛声!
I want that stole back, okay?
我想要回我的披肩 好吗?
Mr. Larry! Hey! Oh! Hey!
拉里先生!嘿! 噢!嘿!
I clean all the windows and all the mantles.
我把窗户和灯罩都擦干净了
Oh. They were so dirty.
噢 都特别脏
And I polished all the doorknobs. Good.
我把门把手也擦亮了 真好
Thank you so much. Thank you very much. You're welcome.
谢谢你 真谢谢你 不客气
You're welcome. Thank you.
不客气 谢谢
What, what is this, Mr. Larry?
拉里先生 那个是什么?
Oh. It's a...
噢 那是...
That's a doll.
是个玩偶
What kind doll? Eh, you know, I collect them.
什么玩偶? 呃 你知道的 我收集它们
They're like, uh, big teddy bears. Yeah.
就像 呃 大型的泰迪熊
You collect big plastic dolls?
你收集大型塑料玩偶?
Yes, yes. I do. They, um...
是的 是的 我收集 它们 嗯...
They normally come with clothes.
它们通常都会附带衣服
Yeah, she's naked. Yeah, it's naked, yeah.
是啊 她光着身子 对 是光着
They forgot to send the clothes for some reason. I don't know why.
他们忘记寄衣服了 我也不知道为什么
You know, they come with a lot of different outfits.
你知道 会配套很多不同的衣服
Oh, like the, this American Girl. Yes!
噢 就像美国女孩玩偶 对!
Like the American Girl! Right, right.
就像美国女孩!没错
Yeah, they have a nurse's outfit,
是的 有护士装
they have a flight attendant, a cheerleader.
空姐装 啦啦队长装
They even have, um, a, a maid!
甚至还有 呃 女佣装!
Oh! So, you know what?
噢!你知道吗?
Let me clean it, 'cause it's a little bit dirty.
让我擦擦它 有点脏
Oh, no. You know, you don't, no. I...
噢 不 你不用...
That's, uh... you know,
那是... 你懂的
it's very delicate, very delicate.
它很脆弱 很脆弱
Anyway, I just want you to know, you're doing a fantastic job.
话说回来 我只是想让你知道 你做的很好
Thank you. I wanted to ask you,
谢谢 我想问一下
uh, I need to switch my days.
我需要调班
Mmhmm. And I would like to work Mondays
嗯哼 我想周一和周三
and Wednesdays for you.
到您家里工作
No, those are Susie's days.
不行 那是苏西的日子
Oh, no. I'm not gonna be working with Miss Susie anymore.
噢 不 我不会去苏西女士那里工作了
What? What do you, what do you mean? Her mouth.
什么?你什么意思? 她的嘴巴
She's like "F" this, "F" that. She's so vulgar.
她总是"操"这个"操"那个 她太粗鲁了
Like, F-bomb for everything.
脏话回响在每个角落
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表