I been... What? Guys!
我...什么? 朋友们
You bring me all the way down here,
你大老远地带我过来
you're sleeping with your ex-wife?
结果还和你前妻上♥床♥?
No, not last night.
不 昨晚不是
Earlier. Earlier?
早先是 早先?
What? So it's true?
什么? 所以确实是?
Eh. Aw, you son of a bitch.
呃 啊你个王八蛋
You know something? Oh, God!
你知情? 天啊!
Aah! Larry!
啊!拉里!
You fuck! What the fuck are you doing? Cut it out!
你个混♥蛋♥! 你们干什么?别打了!
Holy shit!
该死!
What the fuck, Larry?
搞什么 拉里?
Sasha. Oh, my God.
萨沙 哦天啊
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I mean, seriously!
认真的吗
What the fuck is your problem?
你哪根筋搭错了?
This is why you don't invite divorced couples to a wedding, Mickey.
这就是为什么你不能邀请离婚的夫妇参加婚礼 米基
Larry, nobody likes you.
拉里 没人喜欢你
Jeff, back me up.
杰夫 给我撑场
Uh, you're not gonna get me to say anything bad about Larry.
呃 我不会为了你而说拉里的坏话
Oh, kiss my ass. You can fuck off, too, Jeff.
哦 去你的吧 你也滚 杰夫
Fuck you, Mickey!
去你的 米基
Cocksucker. Go fuck yourself!
贱♥人♥ 去死吧
Anybody gonna help me up? Oh, God.
有人能扶我起来吗? 天啊
Uh, you got your passport?
你带护照了吧?
Hey, Lar, where's Leon?
嘿 拉里 里昂呢?
Oh, he stayed back, uh, with Mickey. He's gonna play golf with him.
哦他留下了 跟米基一起打高尔夫
Mickey. What a fucking asshole.
米基 真是大混♥蛋♥
Yeah, right.
是啊
This is gonna be some ride home.
这趟飞机有趣了
Oh, God. Everybody hold up.
天啊 大家等等
I'm gonna need your weights before you guys can get on.
登机前 我需要知道你们的体重
No fucking way you're getting my weight. You're not doing this.
我的体重 没门儿 不告诉你
You're not getting in my weight.
我的体重你别想知道
I need the weight before we can leave.
起飞之前我需要你们的体重
That's not happening. Sorry. Okay. Forget it.
不可能的 抱歉 想都别想
No, I'm afraid it is happening.
不 恐怕他会知道的
I have the weights!
我这儿有你们的体重
How do you have the weights?
你怎么弄到的?
Because the carnival barker,
因为那个在嘉年华上揽客的人
the best weight-guesser in all of Mexico
全墨西哥猜体重最准的人
gave me this. He's the best. What?
给了我这个 他最厉害了 什么?
There you are. What? How'd you do that?
给你 什么?你怎么做到的?
Is that accurate? Oh, it's accurate.
准吗? 准啊
Okay.
好
Is that why he was spinning us around like you were...
所以他才那样让我们转圈...
Yes. Oh, brother.
对 哦 兄弟
That's diabolical, Lar.
太缺德了 拉里
I must say, uh, there were a couple of surprises in there.
我必须说 那张纸上有几个惊喜
I'm not gonna say... Okay.
我不会说... 行了
If you would just... We want the paper back.
你能不能...我们想要回那张纸
What are you gonna do with that information? Don't worry.
你要怎么处理那些体重信息? 别担心
I'm the soul of discretion. Unbelievable.
我这人再小心不过了 难以置信
I'm not gonna say a word to anybody.
我一个字都不透露
I'm not gonna tell... You're still too heavy.
我不会告诉... 你们还是超重
No, it's not the passengers. It's the cargo.
不 不是乘客 是货物
Our suitcases? No, no, no. Not the suitcases. The, uh...
我们的旅行箱? 不是旅行箱 是...
bags of beans. They're all gonna have to go.
袋装咖啡豆 全得拿下去
Bags of beans? What does that even mean?
袋装咖啡豆? 什么意思?
Who brought bags of beans? You brought bags of beans?
谁带了袋装咖啡豆? 你带了袋装咖啡豆?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表