Don't be afraid of that little piece of paper. I'm a little afraid.
一张纸而已 不要害怕它 我有点害怕
Close your fist on that. Don't be afraid. Oh, I don't, I don't...
你把拳握紧嘛 不要怕 噢 别了 别...
Close your first. There you go. There you go. Oh! Okay.
握上嘛 这就对了 这就对了 噢!好吧
All right. Go, go to it. Wow.
好了 去 去扔吧 哇哦
Thank you so much. Really appreciate it. Mm. You're welcome.
非常感谢你 我很感激 嗯 不客气
Hey, you know what? Maybe I'll go with you.
嘿 你猜啥?我和你一起走吧
We're both throwing out the gum? Yeah. Here, give this to me.
我们一起去扔口香糖? 嗯 来 给我吧
Thank you.
那谢谢了
That's it. I'm done.
好了 我吃完了
I am finished. Me, too.
我吃好了 我也是
How is it? Delicious.
口味怎么样? 美味
Thank you. So, um,
谢谢你 那么 呃
you're having a pretty tremendous time, aren't you?
你吃得很开心 对吧?
You know... Uh, no, like,
你知道的... 呃 不
a tremendous time. You've been reading my mind.
你是非常开心 你看出来了
People always have a great time in sushi bars
人们在寿司店总是吃得很开心
'cause they don't have to look at each other.
因为不用看着对方
Ugh. What could be worse than having to sit across the table...
啊 还有什么比面对面坐着更糟糕的...
God, why would we want to look at each other? Staring at somebody?
天呐 谁想看着对方吃饭? 还要盯着对方?
But this, this is wonderful. Mmhmm.
但是这样 完美 嗯哼
I... Every now and then, I steal a glance.
我...时不时地 瞄你一眼
Mm. What are you doing next weekend?
嗯 你下周末做什么?
Um... Um, I, I... Do you have plans?
呃...呃 我 我... 你有安排吗?
I don't have plans, actually. Well, maybe, maybe,
我其实没什么安排 那也许 也许
you'd consider going to a wedding with me in Mexico. A wedding?
你可以考虑一下跟我去墨西哥参加婚礼? 婚礼?
That's huge. That's big, yeah.
那可是大事 是件大事 没错
Usually, that's like, a fifth, sixth, seventh date kind of thing.
通常 这像是 第五六七次约会才会问的事
Yeah. It would require us, um, sleeping,
是啊 那我们就得在同一间屋子
in, in the same room.
呃 睡觉
You don't have anything to worry about. You would sleep on the couch.
你不需要有任何担心 你睡沙发
So... Oh, would I?
那么... 哦 我睡沙发?
I'd make sure it's a comfortable couch.
我保证沙发很舒服
Oh, would you? Yeah, I would.
哦 你保证? 是的 我保证
Could I have a pillow?
我能有一个枕头吗?
I think we can get you a pillow.
我觉得能给你搞来一个枕头
Oh, my goodness. Yeah.
哦 天呐 没错
That does sound luxurious. Yeah.
听起来很奢华 没错
You think about it.
你考虑一下
It's in Mexico at Playa Mariposa.
是在墨西哥的蝴蝶海滩
Oh, in Cabo? In Cabo, yeah.
哦 在卡波? 在卡波 没错
Oh! That is so gorgeous. I was in Cabo.
哦!那太棒了!我去过卡波
A couple years ago. Is that so?
两年前 是吗?
Yes. I have pictures.
是啊 我有照片
It's so beautiful.
超级美
Paddleboarding... Paddelboarding, yeah.
桨板冲浪 桨板冲浪 好吧
There's nothing more boring than that. Look at that sunset.
没什么比那个更无聊了 看这落日
Isn't that pretty? Nuts. I mean, if you like sunsets.
是不是超美?美疯了 呃 如果你喜欢落日的话
I could care less about them, but... Come on. You can't not...
我不怎么喜欢 不过... 拜托 你不可能...
Wait. Who's that? Who's that?
等等 这谁?这谁?
Oh, that's me. What?
哦 这是我 什么?
Yeah. Well, I mean, I know, I lost a lot of weight.
是啊 呃 我是说 我瘦了不少
That's you? Yeah.
这是你? 是啊
Yeah.
没错
Really? What did you have... It was a while ago.
真的吗?你发生了... 那是我之前的样子
Some, uh, was it some kind of medical thing?
什么 呃 什么药物作用吗?
You were taking medicine, or... Drugs?
你那时候在吃药 还是...毒品?
Nah, just lifestyle, you know.
没 只是生活方式的原因
How long ago was that?
这是多久以前?
I don't know. Year and a half, maybe.
不知道 大概一年半以前吧
So you got down to this?
然后你瘦成这样了?
Uh, you look disturbed.
呃 你看起来有点受困扰
No, no, no.
不不不
It's the contrast that's, uh, disturbing.
是这个对比让人困扰
It's, it's like, if you saw a picture of me with hair a year ago,
就像 如果你看到我一年前的照片还有头发
and then you met me and I was bald, you'd be disturbed, too.
然后你遇到我 我已经秃了 你也会感到困扰
I'd think you'd lost some hair.
我只会觉得你掉了点头发
But are you still losing? Am I...
不过你还在减吗? 我还在...
Um, what? Weight, are you still losing weight?
呃 减什么? 体重 你还在减重吗?
Are we on a first date?
我们这是第一次约会吧?
I'm just curious. I am... Well, I don't know.
我只是好奇 我...呃 我不知道
I guess it depends... Or, or, or are, are you gaining?
看情况吧... 或者 还是说 你在增重?
Are you gaining? I think everybody fluctuates.
你在增重吗? 我觉得每个人都有体重波动
It happens. Yeah. Yes.
很正常 嗯 也对
What I know is I... Well, you look fantastic.
我知道的是... 你看起来美极了
Well, thank you. Thank you. Yeah.
哦 谢谢你 谢谢 嗯
Uh, please accept a free dessert.
呃 请慢用免费甜品
Oh, it, it's not necessary. We don't need dessert.
哦 不用了 我们不吃甜品
Oh, thank you very much. Arigato.
哦 非常感谢 谢谢
It's very kind. Fine.
服务真棒 好吧
What are you doing? We don't need this.
你在干嘛?我们不需要这个
Oh, come on.
哦 拜托
It's green tea ice cream. Oh.
这是绿茶冰淇淋 哦
Wrapped in, like, this rice paper. No, you don't want...
包在糯米皮里面 不 你不想...
Are you kidding me? I definitely want this. Try one.
你开玩笑吗?我当然想吃 尝一个
Mm. Mm!
嗯 嗯!
What is better than dessert?
还有比甜品更好吃的吗?
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
耶 哦耶
I looked at that picture, I almost fainted.
我看着那张照片 快晕过去了
I had to ask her, "Is that you?" That's what I said to her.
我不得不问她 这是你吗?我就这么问她的
Wow, man. It's like she ate herself.
哇 老天 好像她把自己吞了似的
Fuck. It was, it was only a year and a half ago.
操 那 那只是一年半以前
You know what the fuck that means? She's a fuckin' yo-yo.
你知道这说明什么吗?她就是个他妈的悠悠球啊
Yeah, she's a yoyo. Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 她就是个悠悠球 没错 没错
You don't know if that yoyo's goin' down or the fuck up. Yeah.
你不知道这悠悠球是他妈的在往上还是往下 是啊
All signs point to her yo-ing up.
所有迹象表明她在往上涨
She ate this big dessert.
她吃了超大份甜品
You are in a fucked up position right now.
你现在的处境很完蛋
Yeah. You got to take her yoyo ass to Mexico.
是啊 你得把这个悠悠球带去墨西哥了
I have to, right? Yeah. You got to now.
我没得选 是吗? 没错 你现在没得选了
I know.
我知道
Hey! Look at this. Haha!
嘿!瞧瞧 哈哈!
My lens cloth. Nice. Yeah. Look at that shit.
我的眼镜布 真棒 是啊 瞧瞧这玩意儿
Did you ever find the old one? Did you ever see that?
你最后找到那个旧的了吗?你看见过吗?
No. Never seen it.
没 从没见过
Weird.
怪了
What the hell happened to that?
到底发生什么了?
Oh, this is from, the, uh, the plane that we're taking to Mexico. Mmhmm.
哦 短♥信♥ 呃 是我们去墨西哥那架飞机的 嗯哼
"To ensure the safety... require...
为了保证安全...需要...
the weight of each passenger who will be flying."
每位乘客的体重
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
I got to ask her her weight now?
我还得问她的体重了?
No way I'm asking her her weight. Goddamn it.
我不可能去问她的体重 该死
Impossible. Impossible.
不可能 不可能
What's your weight, by the way? I'm gonna need it.
顺便问下 你多重?我需要数字
That ain't happening. What are you, crazy?
想都别想 你有啥毛病吗?
Why not? I need your weight. That's too much information.
为什么不?我需要你的体重 信息量太大
They, they just asked for it. It's for safety.
他们需要这个信息 为了安全
If that pilot needs my weight to fly that plane safely,
如果飞行员需要知道我的体重才能安全飞行
he need another fuckin' plane.
那他的破飞机得换一换了
And you need to keep an eye on your girl over there
你还得看住你的女人
for eating that garbage in Mexico.
别让她在墨西哥吃垃圾食品
You know, sometimes it's really hard
你知道 有时候很难
to stop a person who's very determined from eating garbage. You're fuckin' right.
阻止一个铁了心要吃垃圾食品的人 你说的真♥他♥妈♥对
Yeah. For example... They get consumed with that shit.
对 比如说... 他们吃那玩意儿上瘾
Suppose I took your tray like this.
好比我对你的盘子这样
Come on, Larry, stop fuckin' around.
拜托 拉里 别犯浑了
What are you gonna do then? Oh, shit!
你会怎么做? 哦 操!
What about that? Huh? You fucked up now!
这怎么样?嗯? 你完了!
You fucked up, Larry! Yeah. Here.
你完了 拉里! 行吧 给你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表