Like you know anything about fashion. It is such an honor
说的跟你懂时尚似的 这是我的荣幸
to be standing near you, Mr. President.
能站在你身边 总统先生
This hat is very similar to the one that Kate Middleton wore.
这帽子很像公爵夫人凯特的同款
- Okay? You don't know shit. - Oh, really?
好吗?你懂个屁 哦 是吗?
- I know you look ridiculous. How about that? - Yeah. Yeah, fine.
我知道你看起来很好笑 这怎么样? 好 好 行吧
You act ridiculous. Why are you harassing my friend Randi at the gym?
你太奇怪了 你为什么要在健身房♥骚扰我朋友兰迪
Hey, you know what? Somebody has to stand up for that fetus.
嘿 你知道吗?总有人要替胎儿说话吧
You don't know anything about fetuses.
你对胎儿懂什么了
I know you don't go on a treadmill
我知道当人怀孕八个月
eight months pregnant. You don't have to be a genius
不该用跑步机 不用多聪明也能
to figure that out. Why not? Why not?
想到这点 为什么?为什么不该?
Do you think that's good for fetus? All that jostling?
你觉得对胎儿有益吗?蹦蹦跳跳的?
It's not your job to mansplain to Randi!
那也不需要你这个男人去教兰迪!
Jeff, there's people I want you to meet. Okay.
杰夫 有几个人我想带你见一下 好
"Four score and seven years ago,
"八十七年前
"our fathers brought forth to this continent
我们先辈在这个大♥陆♥上创立了
"a new nation,
一个新国家
"conceived in liberty,
它孕育于自♥由♥之中
dedicated... " Larry, Happy New Year.
奉行…" 拉里 新年快乐
You're too late.
你说晚了
"Happy New Year." Come on. It's three weeks.
"新年快乐" 得了吧 都过去三周了
Isn't it almost a month already? It's ridiculous.
这都快一个月了吧? 太扯淡了
Ah, look, well, they have nothing to say, these people.
啊 瞧瞧 这些人就是没话找话
Oh, man. How do you know it's a happy new year, anyway?
天呐 何况你哪儿知道新年就是快乐的一年呢
I can't believe it. What?
难以置信 什么?
Aw, I missed 'em again. It's unbelievable.
呃 我又错过她了 真不可思议
Hey, Larry! Hey!
嘿 拉里! 嘿!
Hey. How you been?
嘿 近来如何?
Good. Yeah, great to see you.
不错 好啊 很高兴见到你
Shit. That's Rosen...
该死 是罗森
Phil Rosenthal. Phil Rosenthal.
菲尔罗森塔尔 菲尔罗森塔尔
He just talks about his shows all the time.
他没完没了地谈他的节目
His own show, and how about... Romano is on 500 times a day.
他自己的节目 更别提…要说罗曼诺五百多回
Somebody Feed Phil.
还有《菲尔来蹭饭》
Oh, geez, with all the chaos in the world,
天啊 全世界各地瞎折腾
in third- world countries, feed him?
在第三世界国家 去蹭饭?
He should be feeding other people.
他应该去请别人吃饭
It should be called Phil Feeds Everybody.
他就应该叫《菲尔来请客》
You know what I'm gonna do with him tonight? What's that?
你知道今晚我要对他做什么吗? 做什么?
The Big Goodbye.
大告别
I'm employing The Big Goodbye.
我要用大告别
It's the greatest move in history. How great is The Big Goodbye?
那是历史上最妙的一招 是不是特别妙?
I've been doing it for years, since you taught me.
打从你教给我这招儿 我已经用了很多年了
You avoid the person all night... Of course.
你整晚无视某个人… 没错
And then at the end, when you're about to leave,
到了快结束你准备离开的时候
you go, "Ah!" You give 'em a big goodbye.
你过去"噢!" 给他们一个大大的告别
Then they feel good... Bye! Goodbye and good luck to you and your family.
然后他们就会感觉良好… 拜!再见 祝你和你的家人好
They're very happy that you spent this time with them
他们会很高兴你和他们一起
at the end of the night, and...
度过那个晚上最后的时光 然后…
and you slip out. It's genius.
然后你悄咪♥咪♥地溜出去 太绝了
Um, are you up for doing our old ventriloquist act?
呃 你愿意做我们过去那套口♥技♥木偶表演吗?
I don't know. Susie wants to see it. Yeah, I'll do it.
我也不知道 是苏西想看 好呀 我可以
You will? Yeah.
你愿意? 对呀
Okay, good. Can we do it pretty soon?
好的 很好 我们能马上就演吗?
Because I want Ted to see it before he leaves.
因为我想让特德在走前看完
Of course. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你
Ted.
还是特德
I'd like to thank Jeff and Susie
我想谢谢杰夫和苏西
for inviting us into their beautiful home. I like the other one.
邀请我们来到他们美丽的家 我喜欢另一个家
Well, I think the house is very nice.
呃 我觉得这座房♥子非常好
Did they throw that fish smell in for free?
他们这股鱼腥味儿是免费提供的吗?
And, and, and look at all our other friends who are kind enough to join us.
还有 还有 看看其他乐意加入我们的朋友们
There's, there's Ted Danson. Wow, is he handsome!
这位是 这位是特德丹森 哇喔 他可真帅!
He sure thinks so.
他自己肯定这样觉得
Oh!
噢!
And how about Susie, our inimitable hostess?
苏西呢?我们无与伦比的女主人
Susie, I love the curtains,
苏西 我很喜欢这幅窗帘
but why did you make a jacket out of it?
但你为什么要拿它做夹克?
Oh!
噢!
Are you having a good time? A good time? Are you kidding me?
玩得开心吗? 开心?你逗我呢?
I'm with a bunch of stiffs, the food sucks, the drinks aren't strong enough,
我和一群讨厌鬼在一块 吃的很烂 喝的也不好
and your hand is up my ass.
而且你的手还放在了我屁♥股♥上
Hey. Don't look so down.
嘿 别一副颓样
Are you mad?
你生气啦?
Let's kiss and make up. I'm...
我们亲一下然后和好吧 我…
I'm not gonna kiss a dummy. I wouldn't. She's got a cold.
我才不会去亲一个人偶 我就不会 她感冒了
Aw. That's the end!
噢 表演结束!
Bravo!
太棒了!
Bravo! Cheryl and Larry.
太棒了! 谢丽儿和拉里
Cheryl and Larry.
谢丽儿和拉里
What a great audience. Thank you. Thank you.
多好的观众啊 谢谢你们 谢谢你们
Fantastic. Thank you all for coming. I love that bit.
太好了 谢谢你们的莅临 我就爱看这个
Thanks for coming. Always loved that bit.
谢谢光临 一直都很喜欢
You were very funny. Thank you.
你真有趣 谢谢你
I'm sorry, but I gotta catch my plane. Okay.
对不起 我得去赶飞机 好的
Actually, you know what, I better not. I don't wanna catch a cold.
其实 你猜啥 最好不要 我不想得感冒
Oh, I know. You gotta stay... I'm sorry. Yeah.
喔 我懂 你要保持… 对不起 是的
I'll call you when I land. ... healthy. Okay.
我落地后给你打电♥话♥ …保持健康 好的
You don't need to call her when you land.
你不必在落地后给她打电♥话♥
If there's a plane crash, we'll know about it.
要是发生空难了 我们都会知道的
Okay. I'll walk you, Ted. Thank you, guys.
好了 我送送你 特德 谢谢你们
Thank you for coming. That was a great evening.
谢谢你来 今晚真棒
Ah! There you are. Finally gotcha.
啊!你在这儿 可算找到了
Sir, I need you to get out of here.
先生 你得出去
Get out of here? What are you talking about?
出去?你在说什么?
I need you to leave this room 'cause you've been ogling me...
我需要你离开这个房♥间 因为你一直在色眯眯地盯着我…
the entire night. Ogling you? Are you nuts?
整个晚上 盯着你?你疯了吧?
I, I, I've been ogling the pigs in a blanket. Am I...
我 我色眯眯地盯着的是篮子里的猪肉卷 我…
Oh, my God. Yeah.
我的天 行吧
Not the first time this has happened. What? I want one.
不是第一次了 什么啊?我想来一个
Wow.
哇喔
Ah. Hey. Hey. Excuse me.
啊 嘿 嘿 见谅
Huh? Were we a hit? We were a hit.
哈?我们是不是很受欢迎? 我们很受欢迎
We were the highlight of this party. Highlight of the party.
我们是这场派对的高光时刻 这场派对的高光
Yeah, I mean, it's a been a while, but we've still got it.
是的 我是说 虽然很久没练了 但我们还是宝刀未老
What are... What are you doing? I'm gonna go home.
干什么…你在干什么? 我要回家
I'm just getting an Uber. Uber?
我就刚叫了个 Uber 叫 Uber?
I'll take you home. You don't have to do that.
我载你回家啊 你不必麻烦了吧
Ah, it's nothing.
呃 没什么的
Okay. Okay. Thank you. That's... Um, just give me...
好吧 好吧 谢谢你 那真是… 呃…就给我…
Give me two minutes.
给我两分钟
Okay. All right. Thanks.
好的 好的 谢谢
Are you kidding?
不会吧?
I can't believe I didn't get a chance to talk to you all night,
真不敢相信我整晚都没和你说上话
and now I'm on my way out.
现在我得走了
What a shame. You giving me The Big Goodbye?
可真遗憾 你是在给我个大告别吗?
The Big Goodbye? What are you... What are you talking about? Big Goodbye.
大告别? 你…你在说什么? 大告别
Where you avoid me all night, and then you think you can
你一整晚都无视我 然后你觉得你可以
cure it by having a Big Goodbye. I know. I've been around.
用一个大告别来弥合 我懂的 我见多了
I wasn't giving you a Big... I never heard of the Big Goodbye.
我不是在给你大… 我从来没听说过这个大告别
It seems like a Big Goodbye.
这看起来很像大告别
No, it wasn't. It was just a normal goodbye.
不 这不是的 这就是个正常告别
That's a normal goodbye. Yeah?
这是个正常告别 是吗?
Yeah. Really?
是啊 真的吗?
Yeah. I wasn't trying to avoid you.
是啊 我没有要无视你
Are you kidding? Why would I avoid you?
开什么玩笑呢?为什么我要无视你?
Have lunch with me Wednesday?
礼拜三和我一起吃顿午饭吗?
We have a lot to talk about. Listen,
我们有很多可聊的 听听看
we're doing Raymond in Portugal.
我们在做葡萄牙语版的《人人都爱雷蒙德》
Yeah. Everybody Loves Joam.
是的 《人人都爱乔阿姆》
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表