I knew it. I knew something was going on with you two.
我就知道 我就知道你俩有猫腻
I could smell it.
我都能闻出来
That night at our house. The ventriloquist.
那天晚上在我们家 口♥技♥木偶演员
He drove you home. Something's been going on here.
他载你回家 肯定有事发生
I knew it. I knew it!
我就知道!我就知道!
Bravo!
真棒!
Bravo, Poirot.
真棒啊 大侦探波洛
Oh, no. Hey.
哦 不是吧 嘿
Ted is in the garage. What?
特德到车♥库♥了 什么?
He's on his way up. What?
他正在上楼 啥?
You... You can't be here.
你...你不能出现在这儿
You better leave. You better leave, Larry.
你最好快走 你还是走吧 拉里
How does he... How does he know you're in the hospital?
他怎么...他怎么知道你在医院?
Because he just flew in from San Francisco
因为他刚从旧金山飞回来
and he texted me when he landed. I...
落地就给我发消息了 我...
Because he's her significant other,
因为他是她的另一半
and you're her significant nothing!
而你是她的啥都不是
Just keep your fuckin' trap shut! Go!
你就闭嘴吧你! 快走吧!
Oh.
哦
Hey!
嘿!
Just slow down!
慢点吧!
Excuse me, sir!
喂 先生!
God! Oh! Oh, my God!
天呐! 哦!哦 我的天!
Larry! You?
拉里! 是你?
Are you fucking kidding me, you piece of shit?
你♥他♥妈♥逗我的吗 你个烂人?
Okay, if anything happens to this baby,
行 如果宝宝出了任何事
it's gonna be your fault.
都是你的错
Oh, please. After what that fetus has been through,
哦 得了吧 比起这个胎儿经历过的那些事
this'll be a day at the beach.
这简直是海滩一日游
Happy New Year!
新年快乐!
It's a coffee place.
I'm opening up a spite store to take him out of business.
I don't know what a spite store is and I don't really care.
Can I give you a little tip?
If you're gonna confront somebody,
better to do it with pants on.
The shorts...
It's hard to take a person seriously wearing shorts.
I wanna give you a heads up.
Susie's birthday's in about a week.
I already got her something. It's gonna be a nice surprise.
What is it?
What were you thinking?
I'm done with presents!
My birthday's coming up in a month.
- What are you getting me?! - Nothing!
- Oh, thank you! - You're welcome!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表