‐ Knocked it off the counter. ‐ What?
把它从洗手台上碰掉下去了 什么
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I should've never trusted you with this, but I did.
我根本不该放心把它给你的 但我还是给了
You took it, and you got it broke.
你拿走了 还给我摔碎了
‐ That's your fault. ‐ I'll take 50 percent of the blame.
都是你的错 我承担一半的错
Fifty percent goes to that penis.
另一半的错怪那人的大屌♥
Larry, this is an irreplaceable watch.
拉里 这块手表是不可替代的
My grandfather gave‐‐ Stop squirming! Please!
我爷爷给 别乱动了 拜托
‐ Sorry. ‐ This is my grandfather's watch.
不好意思 这是我爷爷的表
I can't replace this.
无法替代
I was gonna give it to my son.
我本来要把这块表给我儿子的
Just get a comfortable spot and just stay there.
找个舒服的位置待着别动了
Okay. I'm so sorry.
好的 我真的很抱歉
Oh, my God. Tara's having the baby.
老天 塔拉要生了
‐ What? ‐ I, I gotta go.
什么 我得赶紧走
Hey, I'll drive you.
我开车送你过去
Excuse me. Hey, pardon me.
你好 打扰一下
My, my wife is having a baby.
我老婆要生了
‐ I'm Will Cooper. ‐ You're the husband. Come.
我是威尔·库珀 你是她老公啊 来吧
She's been asking about you. Everything's fine.
她一直在问你来没来 一切都正常
I'll be here.
我在这等你
‐ I thought I recognized you. ‐ Hey, Dr. Fuller.
我就知道是你 你好啊 福勒医生
How you doing, Larry?
最近怎么样 拉里
Pretty good. Pretty good. Oh, my God.
挺好的 我的天
‐ The knee. ‐ Yeah?
我的膝盖 怎么了
It's, it's, it's like a miracle.
简直就是奇迹
So just the PT, yeah?
现在只做了物理治疗吗
PT. Some massage. Yeah.
物理治疗和一些按♥摩♥
‐ Do you mind if I, I give it a squeeze? ‐ No, please.
我可以捏捏查看一下吗 完全可以
It's just there's no swelling left. ‐ Yeah. Amazing, right?
没有任何肿胀了现在 是啊 太神奇了
Hi. How's it going?
最近还好吗
Oh, boy.
又来了
‐ Ben. ‐ Dr. Fuller.
本 这是福勒医生
I know who it is. Yeah.
我知道他是谁
‐ Just getting out of surgery? ‐ Consultation, actually.
刚做完手术 刚会诊完
Oh. Surprising.
真是没想到
What are you doing here, Larry? Gettin' a third opinion?
拉里 你在这干什么 寻求第三方诊断意见吗
‐ Okay. ‐ Oh, come on. Don't be like that.
又开始了 别这个样子
Don't be like what?
什么样子
He's getting around great. He's happy.
他恢复得很好 他很开心
‐ Oh, yeah? You feelin' good, Larry? ‐ Yeah, I'm‐‐
是吗 拉里 你感觉很好吗 是的 我
‐ Knees holding up? ‐ Yeah, look.
膝盖挺好的 你看
‐ You know, It's really good. Yeah. ‐ Look at that.
真的恢复的挺好的 你看看这
We'll see if that lasts.
走着瞧看能不能一直如此
Hey. Any of you guys know where I can get a watch fixed?
你们知道在哪能修手表吗
Yeah, my brother‐in‐law owns a place on Pico.
我姐夫在有家卖♥♥比科手表的店
‐ Really? ‐ He's the best in the business.
真的吗 他是这行手艺最好的
Thirty years' experience.
三十年经验
What do you, what do you think?
你觉得呢
‐ I actually have a guy, too. ‐ What? What do‐‐
我也认识一个人 什么
You think this dipshit knows a better watch repairman。
你觉得这个傻♥逼♥认识手艺更好的修表匠吗
It's always so competitive with you.
你总是处处都要赢
30 years of experience on Pico!
三十年修理比科手表的经验
You know a better guy than that?
你觉得你认识的人更厉害吗
I know three guys better than Goldblatt!
我认识三个比戈德布拉特手艺更好的人
Thirty years on Pico!
修了30年比科手表
The guy breaks watches for a living!
那个家伙就是拆手表为生的
‐What do you know? ‐Unbelievable!
你知道个屁 不可理喻
He's the best in the business!
他是这行最棒的
You worked for Larry David?
你为拉里·大卫工作过吗
Yeah. Um... Yeah, for a little bit, and...
是的 只是很短的一段时间 而且
You know, he was just so, like, weird and awful.
他真的很奇古怪又糟糕
He was pervy about‐‐ I have this tattoo here, and...
他有点变♥态♥... 我有个纹身 然后
he would always grab my hand, and ask me what it meant...
他总是抓着我的手问这是什么意思
It's just the hand of Buddha, with the Eye of Providence.
这不就是佛祖之手和上帝之眼吗
Oh, my gosh. Yeah, exactly.
天哪 是的 确实如此
Sorry, I'm just like‐‐ It's all kind of coming back to me,
抱歉 我突然回想起之前的事情
'cause I had a bite of his scone,
就因为我吃了一口他的司康饼
it was like, crumbly and dry, and it got caught in my throat.
那种又干又脆卡在我喉咙的感觉
They're terrible. That's a scone.
他家的司康饼太难吃了 我这的才叫司康饼
I can't wait for you to try it.
你一定要试试我们家的
Oh, my gosh. That's so moist.
我的天 这口感太湿润了
Right? It's supposed to be moist.
对吧 本就该是湿润的
This whole thing with the dry scone, it drives me crazy.
鼓吹司康饼应该是干的这回事简直要把我逼疯了
This is really good.
这也太好吃了吧
You think Larry David knows anything about making a scone like that?
你觉得拉里·大卫知道怎么做这样的司康饼吗
I'm sorry. Uh, did you say Larry David?
不好意思 你们是在说拉里·大卫吗
Yeah, what? You know him?
怎么了 你认识他
‐ He's an asshole, right? ‐ One of the biggest.
他就是个混♥蛋♥ 最大的混♥蛋♥之一
Pull up a chair.
一起坐
So. How do you know Larry?
你怎么认识拉里的
From the club. But we do not get along at all.
在俱乐部认识的 但是我们完全相处不来
Welcome aboard.
欢迎加入
‐ Oh, my God. ‐ What's wrong?
我的天 怎么了
I just remembered I was gonna sue him for sexual harassment.
我刚想起来我本来是要告他性骚扰的
What?
什么
He's perfect.
他太完美了
‐ He's absolutely... ‐ He's so‐‐
他绝对是 他太
Look, aw, look at‐‐ This is so exciting!
瞧瞧 太令人激动了
Larry, uh, drove me.
拉里开车送我过来的
He was a complete mess. He never would have made it.
他之前简直是一团糟 他本来完全没可能赶过来
‐ Thank you for driving me. ‐ Thank you.
谢谢你送我过来 谢谢
We appreciate that. Thank you.
我们非常感谢 谢谢你
Yeah. Very cute.
很可爱
What's his name?
他叫什么
‐ It's Kwame. ‐ It's Kwame.
他叫科瓦梅 科瓦梅
Kwame. Nice name.
科瓦梅 好名字
‐ Oh, thank you. ‐ Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I think so, too.
我也觉得
A little‐‐ A little light for a Kwame, no?
他叫科瓦梅的话肤色太白了吧
‐ What? ‐ A lot of names to pick, but‐‐
什么 有许多其他名字可以挑选
If he was a little darker, maybe.
如果他要叫科瓦梅他应该再黑一点
‐ Can you go, please? ‐ You need to get out.
你能出去吗 请你出去
Thanks. Thank you for‐‐
谢谢 谢谢你
Hey, any of you guys want ginger ale?
有人要姜汁汽水吗
‐ Larry, get the fuck out. ‐ Got it.
拉里 你♥他♥妈♥赶紧出去 得嘞
You guys have a good night.
祝你们晚安
You know, if you wanna take off, I can close up.
如果你想先走 我可以关店锁门
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah.
真的吗 是的
You know how to do it? ‐ Yeah. Charge the cups,
你知道要做些什么吗 知道 给杯子充电
turn off the lights, lock the doors.
关灯 锁门
That's the one I always forget. Lock the fuckin' door.
我总忘记那个 忘记他妈的锁门
Hey. We got that big johnson meeting tomorrow.
对了 明天有巨♥屌♥♥碰头会
‐ Okay. Thanks. ‐ Don't forget.
好的 谢了 可别忘了
Oh, really?
又来
I'm on to you. It's not gonna happen.
又想耍花招 这次可没门
Abuse that siren all you want. I'm not pulling over.
随你怎么按警笛 我才不会靠边
You guys make me sick!
你们这些家伙真让我恶心
Yeah, uh‐huh.
就堵你 怎么样
Good luck! Enjoy the coffee!
祝你们好运 喝咖啡去吧
Get a line on that fire!
牵一条水龙带到那边去
Excuse me, sir. You can't be this close. It's not safe.
抱歉 先生 你不能靠这么近 不安全
No, no. It's my store!
不 不 这是我的店
Oh, jeez, I'm sorry.
老天 太遗憾了
What the hell? What, what happened?
什么情况 发生什么事了
We won't know until we've got it under containment.
控制住火势之前 我们无法知道是怎么回事
I just wish we would have gotten here sooner.
真希望我们能再早点赶到
Some asshole didn't respect the siren.
有个混♥蛋♥不肯给我们的警笛让道
Hey! Let's get a ladder up and ventilate the roof.
搭个梯子上去 从屋顶通风
No! No! What happened?
不 不 怎么回事
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表