It's fantastic. I get to go.
多好 我也能一起去葡萄牙
And then I have the whole Somebody Feed Phil show.
然后我还有整个《菲尔来蹭饭》的节目
I want you to do my show. I want to go to Ethiopia with you.
我想让你来做我的节目 我想和你一起去埃塞俄比亚
Ethiopia. Ethiopia's great.
埃塞俄比亚 埃塞俄比亚非常好
I don't think I'm running off to Ethiopia...
我觉得我不是很想去埃塞俄比亚…
Sure, you eat with your hands. It's fantastic.
是的 你用手吃饭 特别奇妙
Everybody shares, and, and the thing... I... I...
人人合餐 还有 还有那个… 我… 我…
I don't like to leave the continent, you know. No?
我不喜欢离开这片大♥陆♥ 你懂吧… 不去吗?
Nah. All right. You know what?
呐 好吧 你知道吗?
We'll start lunch Wednesday. We'll see where it goes.
我们在礼拜三中午吃顿饭 再看看会如何
Say yes to me and you can go.
答应我 然后你就能走了
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
You know, did I ever tell you
你知道吗 我跟你讲过没有
that I once did a, uh, premature Big Goodbye?
有一次我大告别做早了
So what does that mean? You said goodbye and then you didn't leave?
那什么意思?你告别了但是没走吗?
I did a Big Goodbye and then I didn't... Come on.
我做了大告别然后我没有… 什么鬼
And I didn't leave. And what did they do? They were mad?
然后我没走 他们做何反应?生气了吗?
I ran into her in the kitchen about an hour later. Come on.
大约一个小时以后 我在厨房♥碰见了她 什么鬼
And what do you say? What do you even say?
那你说什么?说了些什么?
She said, "I thought you left." I said, "Well, you know.
她说"我以为你走了" 我说"这个嘛 你看
I got, uh... something happened." I don't know.
我…遇到了点事儿" 我也不知道
I made up a story.
我就编了个故事
I, but I, I can't believe that...
我 但我没想到…
that he knew about the Big Goodbye.
他知道大告别
That was unbelievable to me.
真的对我来说难以置信
Well, I can't believe that you kissed me when you knew I had a cold.
好嘛 我没想到你知道我感冒之后还会亲吻我
That was pretty unbelievable.
这真的很不可思议
Yeah. You...
是呀 你…
I would do it again.
我愿意再做一次
Wow, Larry.
哇哦 拉里
What are we doing?
我们干了什么?
By the way, before we get into that,
在我们开始聊那个之前
are you aware that you have a wobbly table here?
你知不知道你这个桌子会摇晃
Look at this. Look at this table. It's unbelievable.
你看 看这个桌子 晃个不停
I, I don't know how you can go to bed at night. Yeah, it doesn't bother me.
你晚上怎么睡得着 我没有这个困扰
If all tables in your house wobbled,
如果你家所有的桌子都这样晃
you could live like that? You could in a wobble- house?
你也没问题吗?这样的房♥子你也能住吗?
We need to talk about Ted. We need to talk about everything that just happened here.
我们得聊聊特德 我们得聊聊刚刚发生的事
What? What?
聊什么 你说呢
What are you so... Oh...
这有什么可聊的 别...
I'm, I'm your ex- husband.
我是你的前夫
Ted is such a good person.
特德是个好人
No, he's not such a good person, okay?
不 他才不是什么好人 好吗?
You don't do that. You don't date a friend's ex- wife.
好人才不会去勾搭他的好朋友的前妻
I mean, it's crazy.
这哪是人干的事
You know what it is? Now... what?
你知道我是什么感受吗 什么感受
I think when I'm with you, it makes me feel...
每当我和你在一起的时候
... better about myself? Morally superior.
我都对自己感觉良好 更加道德高尚了
Yes. Yes.
是的 没错
I hear that a lot. Yeah. Yeah. So, I'm not perfect,
我身边很多人都这么说 我也不是完人
but at least I'm better than you. You're better than me.
但至少我比你强多了 你比我高尚多了
I can relate to what you're saying,
我对你说的很有共鸣
'cause I don't, I don't feel that way with people.
虽然我没有感觉我比谁更高尚
I feel morally inferior to people. Yeah.
我感觉我比别人都更差劲 没错
But I feel that way with animals 'cause they're generally so stupid,
但我觉得我比动物高级 因为它们太蠢了
and I can... especially insects, I can crush them.
尤其是昆虫 我可以碾碎它们
You know, and, and they eat each other.
动物们还自相残杀
I mean, they're crazy, animals. So, yeah.
对比那些疯狂的动物们
I feel smarter and morally superior to them.
我也感觉自己更加聪明 更加高尚
Hey. Uh... Let me ask you something. Yeah?
嘿 那个...我问你一下 你说
Is there any chance that...
有没有可能
we might meet up again?
我们会再续前缘?
We'll see.
走着看吧
We'll see.
走着看吧
You can't stay here. I'm gonna tell you something, okay?
你不能留在这里 我给你说啊
If we ever got back together... Yeah.
如果我们可以复合 嗯
... and somehow this table appeared on, on our bedside...
然后这个桌子出现在了咱俩的床头
Yeah? ... it would be fixed immediately.
嗯? 我肯定会马上把它给修好
Immediately. Oh, my God.
马上修好 我的天啊
I could not live with a wobbly table. Larry, please.
我可忍♥不了乱晃的桌子 拉里 别说了
- Go. - Okay.
走吧 好的
Ha- ha!
哟呵!
What? Where the fuck you been at?
怎么了 你去哪了?
What are you? My mother? Fuck yeah, I am.
你算老几 你是我妈吗? 当然是
All right, I was at a party, okay? I was at Jeff's party.
我去参加派对去了 我在杰夫的派对上
That party was over a long time ago. Huh?
派对早就结束了 哈?
Yeah. This right here... This right here? It's called tappin' hours.
没错 就是这样了...你出去鬼混被我逮到了
This is the hours when people are tappin' ass.
你肯定是去鬼混了 不然不会这么晚回来
I'm not tappin'. I'm not tappin'.
我才没有出去鬼混
Older white men should not be out this fuckin' late.
老年白种男人这么晚了不应该还在外边的
There's no late- night yacht club, or late- night garage sales
又没有什么深夜游艇俱乐部 或者深夜庭院甩卖♥♥
and shit like that. You out here fuckin'.
你肯定是出去鬼混了
When I'm tappin', I always tell you.
我出去鬼混的时候 我回来都会告诉你
I come home and spread the fuckin' news.
我一回到家就告诉你我去了哪里
You wanna know who I'm tappin'? You wanna know who I'm tappin'?
你想知道我出去和谁鬼混了吗 你想知道吗
Who the fuck you tappin'?
你在和谁鬼混
I can't get out of it. It's Phil Rosenthal. He's just...
我逃不掉了 这个菲尔罗森塔尔
What do you do? How many times can you say no?
该怎么办 你要拒绝一个人多少次才行?
You couldn't do the Big Goodbye?
你就不能跟他做个大告别吗?
I did the Big Goodbye. He saw right through it.
我试图跟他大告别 但被他看穿了
Ah! You know what I'll do?
啊!要不然这样
I'll call you in the middle of lunch.
我在你们吃饭中途给你打电♥话♥
Say it's an emergency and you gotta go.
跟你说有突发♥情♥况 你必须赶紧过来
I did that the last time I had lunch with him.
上次和他吃饭用过这招了
Oh, boy. That guy's relentless.
我的天 这家伙这是没完没了
Hey, Lar, that was some party last night, huh?
嘿 拉里 昨天的派对不错吧 哈?
Yeah, it was a great party. You had a good time?
确实是个不错的派对 你玩得开心吗?
I did. I had a nice time. Yeah.
不错 我玩得挺开心的 那就好
So you drove Cheryl home?
所以是你开车送谢丽儿回家的吗?
Yep.
没错
That was very nice of you.
你可真好
Considering Ted's out of town... Yeah. I'm a nice guy.
因为特德出城了 我确实是个好人
Yeah. Yeah. I'm a nice guy.
是啊 这是我应该做的
So, what, did you just drop her off, or...
所以 你就把她送到地方就离开了吗
Yeah. Pretty much. Hmm.
是 差不多 嗯
Dropped her off. Said good night. Went on my merry way.
把她送到地方 互道晚安 我就开车回家了
Mm- hmm.
嗯嗯
Is there something you would like to know, or... No, no, no.
你有什么言外之意... 不 没有没有
Something you're not saying? Um...
你有什么别的要说的吗?嗯...
You know, can I person not just ask
咋了 我就不能单纯地
a, a normal question? No, they're not normal questions.
问你一个普通的问题吗? 但你这可不是什么普通的问题
There's a lot of implications. A lot of implications. You're fishing...
里面包含了太多的暗示 你在诱导我
You're on a little fishing expedition.
你在钓鱼执法
You know, you two are something.
你要知道 你们俩可真是有问题
You two make crap up... We're something?
你们老是编造这种... 是我们的错吗
You know what? You're something.
你猜啥 你才有问题呢
Don't eat all the leftovers. We need them for dinner.
别把派对的剩菜全吃了 不然我们今晚没吃的了
Sure, I won't. You're something.
我不会的 你才有问题呢
I'll eat whatever the fuck I want. That's right.
老子想吃就吃 没错
Hey. Did you sleep with Cheryl?
嘿 所以你到底和谢丽儿睡了没
Yeah. You did?
睡了 是吗
Yeah. Listen. Ah.
是的 听着 嗯
You cannot say anything to Susie. Cannot.
这事不能让苏西知道 绝不能
Under any circumstances. Cheryl swore me to secrecy.
千万不能让她知道 谢丽儿让我保密的
She didn't want me to tell you.
她都不让我告诉你
But I had to. I couldn't... How could I not?
但我肯定要告诉你 这我怎么忍♥得住
I'm a human being, for God's sake.
我也是人啊 老天有眼
I think it's great. Right?
我觉得这很好 是吗
Yes. Wha... What are you hoping to get out of it, though?
是 你希望你们俩最后是什么结果
I'm hoping to get back together, but...
我希望我们两个可以复合
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表