Oh, my God. Yeah.
- 哦 我的天啊 - 嗯
Everything was fine. And one day he...
过去一切都好 直到一天他...
asked about a tattoo I have on my arm,
问到了我胳膊上的纹身
and I wouldn't tell him what it meant,
然后我不想告诉他纹身的意义
and then he got obsessive about it.
之后他就对此着迷了
And why did I have it on my arm,
一直问我为什么要纹这个在我的胳膊上
and why didn't I have it on my butt, somewhere private.
为什么我不把它纹在屁♥股♥上 一个私人的地方
Okay. So this is a pattern.
好吧 所以这就是一个套路
Oh, yeah. And that's just the beginning.
哦 是啊 这还只是一个开始
What the fuck!
去他妈的!
Fuck!
日!
Shit.
垃圾
Damn it. Frickin' dog.
去他的 死狗
And he grabbed my shirt to wipe his glasses.
他还抓着我的衬衫擦他的眼镜
Hold on. I have to shut the door.
别挂 我必须要去关一下门
Larry? I'll be out in a second.
- 拉里? - 我马上就出去
Okay.
好的
What's with the robe? Oh.
- 你穿浴袍干嘛? - 哦
'Cause I spit cereal up all over my shirt,
我把麦片溅到衬衫上了
because there was dog hair in it.
因为里面有狗毛
Disgusting. Right?
- 好恶心啊 - 是吧?
So... what's going on? What do you...
所以...发生了什么?你怎么...
What, what are you doing here? You haven't been here in a year.
怎么 你来这里干什么?你已经很久没来这里了
What the fuck is going on with you?
你到底怎么了?
What are you talking about? You're wearing a MAGA hat
- 你在说什么啊? - 你戴了一顶MAGA帽
at a sushai restaurant?
在寿司餐厅?
Is that true? Well, I did have the hat on, yeah.
- 是真的么? - 好吧 我确实有戴那顶帽子
What, are you proTrump? No, no.
- 什么 你支持特朗普? - 不 不是
Look, I got this idea to wear that hat
听着 我之所以想到戴那帽子
so I wouldn't have to have lunch with Phil Rosenthal. Mm.
- 是为了不和菲尔罗森塔尔共进午餐 - 嗯
And it worked like a charm. He saw me in the hat and he left the restaurant.
它就像一段咒语 他看见我戴着帽子就离开了餐馆
It was amazing. I'm not surprised.
- 令人惊奇 - 我并不惊讶
You know what? It's really comin' in handy.
你猜啥?它真的很方便
Yeah, 'cause no one's gonna wanna be anywhere near you.
是啊 这样就不会有任何一个人想接近你了
Exactly! It's, it's a great people repellent.
没错!是的 它真的很容易令人厌恶
You know, look. When you're a celebrity,
你知道 听着 当你是名人的时候
you can do anything you want. You can grab 'em by the pussy...
你可以做任何你想的事 你甚至可以抓她们的屁♥股♥...
What did you say? What?
- 你在说什么?- 什么?
Why are you wearing a bathrobe?
你为什么穿着浴袍?
And that hat! Oh, no, no! No, I...
- 还有这顶帽子 - 哦 别 不要!别 我...
Oh, my God! You're friends with that monster?
哦 我的天 你是这个怪物的朋友么?
No, I'm... No!
- 不 我... - 不是!
No, no, no, no, no! No! No, no, I'm just...
- 不不不不不 - 别啊 不是...
I'm getting a lawyer!
我要找个律师!
No! What? Hey! What?
别!什么?嘿!什么?
No! I'm in the bathrobe
别啊!我穿着浴袍
'cause your fuckin' dog got hair
因为你的狗毛
all over my cereal bowl,
在我的燕麦碗里到处都是
and that's not Weinstein!
而且他不是韦恩斯坦!
I'll take it. It's all yours.
这地方我要了 都归你了
What are you doin' here, Larry?
你来这儿干什么 拉里?
I thought I told you to get out and not come back.
我记得我叫你滚出去别再来了
Yeah, so you did, Mocha Joe. So you did.
没错 你是这么说了 摩卡乔 你的确说了
I've merely come to inform you
我只是来告知你
that I have leased the place next door,
我已经租下了隔壁的门店
where I'll be opening up a coffee shop
我会在隔壁开一家咖啡馆
exactly the same as yours.
跟你这家一模一样
Only charging much lower prices.
但是价格会超低
All for the express purpose
一切只为
of taking you down.
把你搞垮
Knock yourself out. I welcome the competition.
尽管放马过来 我欢迎竞争
Yeah. I'm not afraid of you. You don't have the beans.
行 我才不怕你 你没有我的咖啡豆
I'm the only guy in Los Angeles who has these beans.
全洛杉矶只有我一个人有这种咖啡豆
Yeah. I'll get beans. Oh, you won't find better beans than my beans.
是吗 我能搞来豆子 哦 你找不来比我的豆子更好的
I'll get better beans.
我能搞到更好的豆子
No such thing as better beans. There are better beans, Mocha Joe.
不存在更好的豆子 当然有更好的豆子 摩卡乔
No better beans, Larry.
没有比我的更好的了 拉里
I will find better beans. Mm hmm, good luck.
我会找到更好的豆子 嗯哼 祝你好运
See ya, Larry.
回见 拉里
You know what I'm gonna call it? What?
你猜我要起个什么店名? 啥?
Latte Larry's.
拉家拿铁
Can I come in?
我能进门吗
Y- yes.
当...当然
Yes, yes. Are you sure?
进吧 进吧 你确定?
Yeah, I'm positive. I'm a little surprised, is all.
嗯 我确定 有点惊讶而已
Come in. Okay.
进来吧 好
Wow. Well...
哇哦 呃...
Holy cow. I can't...
天呐 我不能...
I can't believe you're here. You told me, right? I mean...
我不能相信你来了 你说过的 是吧?我是说...
Um...
呃...
Give me two minutes.
等我两分钟
Two minutes. I'll be right back. Stay right there.
就两分钟 马上回来 你就呆在这儿
Ha- ha!
哈哈!
Fuckin' my movie up. What you want? I need that talcum powder.
还让不让人看电影了 你想干啥 我需要爽身粉
What you got goin' on? It's an emergency. Get me the talcum powder!
出啥事了 紧急情况 快给我点爽身粉!
Fuck!
操!
Who you tappin'?
你要跟谁鬼混?
Cheryl.
谢丽儿
What? My man Larry David re- tappin' that ass!
啥?我哥们儿拉里大卫又跟她鬼混上了!
Ooh.
噢
Ooh.
噢
Did you powder down there?
你下面拍粉了?
No good? I'm allergic.
不行吗? 我过敏
Oh! Oh, my God.
哦!哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Oh! Call 9- 1- 1!
哦!快打911!
Easy.
放松点
Hey. Jesus, slow down.
嘿 老天 慢点
What happened? Oh, she, uh, swallowed some talcum powder,
发生什么了? 哦 她 呃 她吞了点爽身粉
and is having an allergic reaction to it.
出现过敏反应了
Did she ingest anything else?
她吞下别的东西了吗?
Kind of a personal question, don't you think?
这算私人问题吧 你不觉得吗?
So sorry!
真抱歉!
Oh, my God. You look so much better.
哦 我的天 你看起来好多了
Do I? Oh. Are you kidding?
是吗? 哦 开玩笑吗?
I couldn't even look at you before. I mean, it was...
我刚才都不敢看你 那也太...
really, like, hideous. You looked... disgusting.
真的 可怕 你看起来...很恶心
I could barely glance at you.
我都不敢看你
Yeah, because of you.
是啊 拜你所赐
Yeah.
是啊
You're the one that put the talcum powder... Uh, I'm allergic, and you...
是你把爽身粉擦到...呃 我对那个过敏 然后你...
It's because of you. Yeah. Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
都是因为你 是 没错 我很抱歉
Yeah. But you know, I was thinking,
对 但是你知道吗 我在想
if that happened when we were married
假如这事发生在我们还没离婚的时候
and your face... for some reason, stayed that way,
然后你的脸...不管什么原因吧 一直保持这样
what would I have done?
我会怎么做?
What do you mean what would you have done?
什么叫你会怎么做?
Well, I mean, could I have lived with you looking like that?
呃 我是说 如果你的脸那样的话 我能跟你继续过下去吗?
You're such an asshole.
你真是个混球
You are such... I mean, I'm, I'm fighting for my life,
你真的...我都命悬一线了
and this is what you're... Susie?
然后这就是你要...苏西?
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这儿干嘛呢?
What are you... What are you doing here?
你...你在这儿干嘛呢?
Randi had contractions, and...
兰迪开始宫缩了...
She's walking around the halls trying to induce,
她现在在大厅里来回走走 试着催生
'cause nothing's happening, so I thought I'd come and keep her company.
因为还没什么动静 我就想我来陪陪她
Randi's here? Yeah. Cheryl, what happened?
兰迪也在这儿? 是的 谢丽儿 你怎么了?
She got stung by a wasp. I had an allergic reaction to shellfish.
她被黄蜂蛰了 我海鲜过敏了
Okay.
行吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表