As you know, we did a fine-needle biopsy,
-做了个细针活检 -我的天 完了
- on the mass. - Oh, my God. This is bad.
-还做了核磁共振 -糟了 我要完了 什么结果
- And an MRI. - It's bad. It's bad. What?
只是个良性囊肿 不是癌症
It's just a benign cyst, not cancerous.
你非常健康
You're clean as a whistle.
-谢谢你 谢谢你 -不用谢
- Oh, thank you. Thank you! - You're welcome.
阴性 阴性
Negative! Negative!
跟他们...好吗
Just...okay?
-刚说的事 赶紧地... -我 我会跟他们说的
- Fine. The matter at hand-- - I'll, I'll talk to 'em.
请你一定告诉安迪和凯西...
Please tell Andy and Cassie...
我会跟他们说的 我会跟他们说的
I'll talk to 'em. I'll talk to 'em.
没错
Yes.
斯温德尔先生五分钟后就来
Mr. Swindell will be here in five minutes.
-请随意 -好
- Make yourself comfortable. - Okay.
好的
All right.
-你好 拉里 -你好
- Okay. Hey, Larry. - Hey!
-不好意思让你久等了 -没有 没有 别那么客气
- Sorry to keep you waiting. - Oh, no, no. Don't be silly.
一切都好吗 身体好吗
All's good? You've been well?
我正想和你提这事
Funny you should mention it,
因为我被医生吓了一跳
'cause I had a bit of a scare at the doctor,
刚拿到检测结果
I just got the results back,
结果... 我没事
and... I'm good.
那太好了 你一定松了一口气
That's great. You must be relieved.
我是松了口气 但结果出来两天了
Well, I'm relieved, except it's been two days since I found out,
我没有一个朋友问起
and not one of my friends has inquired
检测结果如何 一个都没有
as to how the test turned out, not one.
-明白了 -我要把他们都甩掉
- I see. - I'm gonna dump the whole bunch of 'em.
-交一些新朋友 -很好的消息
- I'll get myself some new friends. - That's great news.
-我为你松了一口气 -也许 也许我们
- I'm relieved for you. - Maybe, maybe we could
我们可以建立友谊
we could strike up a friendship.
我 我的生活很繁忙...
I, I have a busy life, and,
但是 我 我真的很庆幸
but, I am, I am really relieved
你的检测结果没事
that you got the news that you got.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也有些好消息要告诉你
And I have some other good news for you, too.
胡夫小姐的团队给我打了个电♥话♥
Which is that Ms. Huff's team gave me a call,
她想和你见面
and she would like to meet with you.
面对面
Face-to-face,
只有你们俩 当然是在公共场合
just the two of you alone in a public place, of course.
爱丽丝想见面
Alice wants to meet?
她主动是件好事
The fact that she is reaching out is great.
太好了 也许她恢复理智了
That's fantastic. Maybe she's come to her senses.
如果你给她机会
If you just give her the chance to
让她表达她想说的 倾听一下她的诉求
air whatever she wants to air, listen to her,
-好的 当然 我会的 -那也许...
- Yeah, sure, yeah. I'll listen. - and maybe...
我会 会的 倾听她的倾诉
I'll-- we'll air. Yeah, listen and air.
也许这整件事就能摆平了
Then the whole thing could go away.
真是好消息 看看你 带来好消息的人
That's good news. Look at you. The bearer of good tidings.
抱歉 等一下 去拿张纸巾
Sorry. Hold on one second. Just to get a tissue.
怎么了
What's up?
有问题吗
Problem?
你用了我的洗手间吗
Did you use my bathroom?
什么 没有 绝对没有
What? No. Absolutely not.
我为什么要用你的洗手间 你让我别用的
Why would I use your bathroom? You told me not to.
但你的确要求过
I mean, you did ask to use it.
我是问过 但你清楚明白说了不让我用
Yes, I did, but you were quite emphatic about it.
我能怎么办
And, you know, well, what am I gonna do?
-你的规矩 -你当时可不是一时兴起
- That's, that's the rule. - Your interest was not casual.
我说的是实话
I'm telling you the truth.
-你的老朋友又来了 -大卫先生
- It's your old pal. - Mr. David.
这里景色很美
Beautiful view here.
你用了多久对这一切习以为常
How long did it take you to take it for granted?
应该没用多久
Not long, I guess.
我大概一天就习惯了 也许更少
It would take me about a day, maybe less,
也许只要半个小时
maybe a half an hour.
我就再也不会往窗外看一眼
And I would never look out the window again
便赞叹 "风景真好"
and go, "Ooh, look at that view."
不多说了 我来办免费停车凭证
Anyway, here for some validation.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
斯温德尔 你用过他的洗手间吗
Swindell-- have you ever used his bathroom?
-用过 -什么
- I have. - What?
可以用私人洗手间干嘛还用公共的 对吧
Why fly public when you can fly private, am I right?
公共厕所 算了吧
I mean, the public toilets, forget it.
-别打开我的话匣子 -真是没法用公共卫生间
- Don't get me started. - You can't do it.
你去过女洗手间吗
Have you been in a woman's restroom?
你知道女人能有多恶劣吗
Do you know how vile women can be?
女人 跟男洗手间没法比 小巫见大巫
Women? Oh, that's nothing compared to a men's room, nothing.
你们可以站着 我们必须坐下
You guys get to stand up. We have to sit down.
要不这样 我请你晚上和我去城里转转
You know what? I'll take you out for a night on the town.
我们去逛厕所
We'll go toilet-hopping.
去看看男洗手间和女洗手间
We'll, we'll look at men's rooms and ladies' rooms,
然后作比较 你想去吗
and we'll make a little comparison. Would you like to do that?
-是约会吗 -对 是约会
- As in a date? - Yes, yes, a date.
我知道这可能是你
I know this is something you've
这辈子梦寐以求的事情
probably been dreaming about most of your life.
"亲爱的神啊 请让我遇见一个又老又秃的男人
"Oh, dear God, please let me meet an old bald man,
带我去逛厕所
who will take me toilet-hopping,
一间挨着一间逛遍整座城市的厕所
from toilet to toilet, throughout the town.
求求你 神 求求你让这一切成真"
Please, God. Please make that happen."
我奉陪
I'm game.
我都不知道该说什么 我震惊了
I, I, I don't even know what to say. I'm shocked.
-免费停车凭证 -好 你芳名是
- Validation? - Yes. And your name is?
我叫丽塔
My name is Rita.
丽塔 我会联♥系♥你的
Rita. You'll be hearing from me.
你真是个幸运的女孩
You lucky gal!
乔家摩卡
已出租
什么 什么
What? What?
拉里
Larry?
-你好啊 -那是什么
- Hey. - What's in there?
是间... 咖啡馆
It's a... Coffee place.
我要开一间复仇店 让他破产
I'm opening up a spite store to take him out of business.
我不知道复仇店是什么 我也不在乎
I don't know what a spite store is, and I don't really care.
-我想跟你说件事 -好啊
- I want to talk to you about something. - Sure.
有人告诉我你坐在雪尔侧面
Somebody told me you were side-sitting Cheryl.
-谁告诉你的 -邮递员
- Who told you that? - The mailman.
他说他当时在餐馆
He said he was in a restaurant
看见你侧面坐
and saw you side-sitting.
你把侧面坐太当回事了
You're making too much about a side-sit.
谁的侧面我都坐
I side-sit with everybody.
我坐在我的医生侧面 我坐在我的治疗师侧面
I side-sit with my doctor, I side-sit with my therapist.
我还从没见过你坐在谁的侧面
I've never seen you side-sit anybody.
如果你见过我坐着 就会看见我侧面坐
If you ever see me sitting, you'll see me side-sitting.
你好
Hello?
你怎么想的 送苏西那幅画
What were you thinkin' gettin' Susie that painting?
很 很抱歉
I'm-I'm so sorry.
它盯着我 就那么盯着我
It stares at me! It's just there!
我吃个零食 它也盯着我
I go for a snack, it's staring at me!
我希望我能做点什么
I wish there was somethin' I could do.
我告诉过你 送她一台照相机
Well, I told you to get her a camera!
你为什么不送她照相机
Why couldn't you get her a camera?!
我是应该给她送台照相机
I should have given her the camera.
下次给她送照相机
Next time get her a camera!
相信我 没有下次了
Believe me, there won't be a next time!
好 再不要送她任何礼物了
Good! Don't get her anything again!
我再也不会给任何人送礼物了
I will never give anyone a gift again.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think about that?
我觉得这是你这整天最好的想法
I think it's the best idea you've had all day!
-我再也不送礼物了 -我还有一个月生日
- I'm done with presents! - My birthday's coming up in a month!
-你送我什么 -什么都不送
- What are you gettin' me?! - Nothin'!
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you! - You're welcome!
-我喜欢你公♥寓♥的布置 -谢谢你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表