Yeah. Well, you're... It is crazy.
对 你是疯了
You don't think like a killer. You don't have a devious mind.
你不会像一个杀手那样思考 你内心不黑暗
I do. I think like a killer.
我会 我像杀手一样思考
Because there are so many people I want to kill.
因为我想杀死的人太多了
Mmhmm. And I'm telling you,
嗯 我告诉你
she has bad intentions.
她图谋不轨
I love a good mystery.
我喜欢神秘
I was watching Columbo one night,
有天晚上我在看神探可伦坡
at three in the morning.
凌晨三点
This motherfucker had me convinced
那混♥蛋♥让我觉得
I did the shit.
我自己是凶手
Man, you are in a tough spot.
老兄 你处境不妙
Yeah.
嗯
Let's think it through. If you tell him...
让我想想 如果你告诉他...
She'll kill me.
她会杀了我的
But then, if you don't tell him...
但是如果你不说...
He could have a heart attack and die.
他会心脏病发作然后死掉
So what are you gonna do?
那你要怎么做?
Oh, I'm not gonna tell him.
噢 我不会告诉他的
Then you'll have to live with that.
那你得一直带着愧疚生活了
Eh.
嗯
Hey, you wanna play golf tomorrow?
嘿 明天打高尔夫吗?
Uh, no, I can't.
呃 不行
I have an appointment in Beverly Hills at nine o'clock.
我九点在比佛利山有约
Then I have another appointment in Beverly Hills at eleven.
然后十一点在比佛利山又有一个
I don't need the day planner.
我不需要知道你的日程
I'm trying to think what I'm gonna do...
我在想在这之间...
Oh, okay. In between.
噢 好吧 我要做什么
I can't go home.
又不能回家
Ah... I got it.
啊... 想到了
Oh. Hello.
噢 你好
Hello.
你好
Do you have an appointment?
您有预约吗?
I don't have an appointment.
没有预约
Do you need to see the doctor?
你需要见医生吗?
Uh-uh.
不用
Can I ask what you're doing?
那我能问下你在干什么吗?
I'm just between appointments.
我在两个预约之间
I needed somewhere to wait, and this is a waiting room.
需要暂时休息一下 而这正好是个休息室
You're just using this waiting room...
你在这个休息室里...
To wait. That's not done.
休息 这可不行
This is an establishment. It's a, it's a business.
这个是个机构 是个公♥司♥
And you know what? My presence here
你知道吗?我的存在
is helping business.
有助于你们的业绩
You go in a restaurant, you see nobody in there,
你到了一个餐厅 一个人也没有
you don't think it's any good.
你不会觉得那家餐厅好
When you see people there, you think it's good.
如果你看到很多人才说明好
Same thing with the doctor's office.
医生办公室也是一样的
Oh, it's, it's the hitting thing? You think I'm hitting?
噢 是因为搭讪吗?你觉得我在搭讪?
You've shown up to my place of work, unannounced,
你突然出现在我工作的地方
and now you're just sitting there staring at me.
坐在那里盯着我
It's not a hit. You know, it's starting to feel more like stalking.
这不是搭讪 更像是跟踪
You're living in this paranoid world of hitting and stalking, and...
你疑神疑鬼的 担心被搭讪被跟踪...
"Everybody wants me." There's a certain kind of conceit
"所有人都想要我" 恕我直言
attached to this, if you don't mind me saying.
你这样有点自大
I'm just waiting. That's it. Hey.
我就休息一下 仅此而已 嘿
Hey. Larry.
- 嘿 - 拉里
How you doing? Good, how are you?
- 你怎么样? - 还行 你呢?
Good. Good.
一般 一般
Hear, uh, uh, any news on the party?
派对的事有消息了吗?
I wish I had some good news for you.
我希望我能给你带来好消息
Oh, no, no. It's, uh... you know...
哦 不 不是 情况是 你知道...
I want you to go to the party.
我想让你参加派对的
Susie nixed it. Nothing. All right.
- 苏西拒绝了 - 好吧 没什么
Do you think I want Jeff walking in on...
你以为我想让杰夫...
a big surprise like that?
去面对那样一个惊喜?
I'm a little concerned about him, but, uh...
我有一点担心他 但是 呃
I don't have an invite. Hey, hey, hey.
- 我没有被邀请 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
What? How about this?
- 怎么? - 这样如何?
I got it. You call Jeff,
我明白了 你打给杰夫
you ask him out for dinner, at Scopa,
你约他出来 去斯克帕吃晚饭
on the 20th.
在二十号♥的时候
He'll go back, he'll tell Susie.
他会给苏西说
Susie will... she'll text me. She'll say no. She'll cancel.
苏西会...她会给我回消息的 她会拒绝 她会取消约定
But you never got the text.
但是你没收到回信
No, I'd get the text.
不 我会收到回信的
No. You never got the text.
不 你没有收到
So at the party, Susie says,
在宴会上 苏西说
"I texted you and cancelled" and I'd say,
"我给你回信然后取消了" 我就可以说
"I never got the text."
"我没收到短♥信♥"
Ta-da! Yes.
对!是这样
No, I don't know. Um, lying to Susie, that's...
不 我不确定 呃 向苏西撒谎 这...
Susie scares me.
苏西让我感到害怕
Yeah, she scares everybody, but you-you can't let her run your life.
是啊 她让所有人感到害怕 但你不能让她控制你的人生
She's very scary. I'm scared of Susie.
她太恐怖了 我怕死苏西了
Are you serious? Come on.
你认真的么?拜托
I don't know... Stop being such a wuss.
- 我不确定... - 别像个懦夫
Rusty! I'll do it.
- 红发哥! - 我能做到
I'll do it. Proud of you.
- 我能做到 - 为你自豪
Call Jeff.
打给杰夫
Thank you, Larry. Any time, Rusty.
- 谢谢你 拉里 - 不客气 红发哥
Never got it. Never got the text. Doctor?
- 没收到 没收到短♥信♥ - 医生?
Well,
好吧
I've got work to do.
我要继续工作了
I've got waiting to do.
那我继续休息
You know, I've never had a handicapped friend before.
我之前还没有过行动不便的朋友
I'd like to have friends of all creeds and disabilities.
我想和拥有各种信仰和各种残疾的人交朋友
I mean, who's gonna get mad at a guy like that?
你说 谁会对这样的人不满意呢?
I have a friend who's an amputee.
我有一个朋友截过肢
An amputee friend? Oh, I'd kill for an amputee friend.
一个截过肢的朋友?哦 我做梦都想有这样的朋友
Wally, can you speed this up a bit? I mean,
沃利 可以开快一点么?我的意思是
you drive as slow as you, as you walk, with that walker.
你开的就像你用助行器走路一样慢
Oh, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
That's not a compliment.
我没在夸你
Look at this. That truck is passing you
你看看 卡车都在超你
on the right lane, you're so slow.
它还在你右边的慢速车道上 你开的太慢了
There's a whole... All those horns,
全部...所有的喇叭
they're beeping you. I don't think it's me.
- 都在冲你按 - 我不觉得在冲我
Well, who do you think the honks are for?
好吧 你觉得他们在对谁按喇叭
Each other. I don't even know how you ever got a license.
- 其他人吧 - 我都不知道你是怎么拿到驾照的
Oh, it was pretty easy. I mean, I studied up for it.
哦 这很容易 我的意思是 我学习了
And I went to the DMV,
然后我去了车管局
and I signed up, went home,
报名 然后回家
waited for my appointment, and then took...
我等到我预约的考试时间 然后...
Yeah, I don't need all the details of,
我不需要知道那一天
of that particular day in your life. Took it...
你的生活的每一个细节 拿着它...
I'll spare you all the...
我不给你赘述所有...
details, but I... Spare me. Spare me.
细枝末节 但是我... 别赘述 别赘述了
Go ahead. Yeah.
直接说重点 嗯
And I sat with the instructor...
然后我身边坐了一个引导员...
Okay, you just said you would spare me the details, but you're not sparing.
好吧 你刚刚说你不会赘述细节 但是你还是在赘述
I'm skipping over a lot of stuff.
我已经跳过了很多东西
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天!
S-Susie.
苏 苏西
Make, make a U-turn. Make a U-turn.
掉 掉头 掉头
I want you to follow that woman. Sure.
- 我想让你跟着那个女人 - 好的
Yeah.
是
Here we go.
我们走
That lady right there?
在那里的那位女士?
Yeah, she's right there in that, that leopard coat.
对 就是穿着豹纹大衣的那位
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表