Fuck that red light!
去他妈的红灯!
Come in. It's open.
进来吧 门开着
Turn down the alley! Turn down the fuckin' alley!
拐到巷子里!拐到他妈巷子里!
Goddamn!
我♥操♥!
How'd you get a room like this? You're not even going to the wedding.
你怎么弄到这么好的房♥间?你都不参加婚礼
I told 'em I was handicapped.
我告诉他们我是残疾人
So what do you mean? They give you a bigger room
你什么意思?他们给你更大的房♥间
just 'cause you say you're handicapped?
就因为你说你是残疾人?
Fuck, yeah. They believed you?
操 可不吗 他们相信你了?
If they ask too many questions,
如果他们问太多问题
then I throw a limp on their ass.
我就摆一瘸一拐的样子
They feel sorry for you.
他们就会同情你
You've got all the tricks, don't you?
你花招可真不少 是吧?
Let me ask you a question. Yeah.
我问你个问题 嗯
Do you think the maid is gonna charge me
你认为那个女佣刚才给我做的按♥摩♥
for the massage she gave me?
会收我费吗?
You know, I don't want that shit to show up on the fuckin' bill.
你懂的 我不想让那出现在账单上
You know what I mean? 'Cause she didn't mention it.
你懂我意思吧?因为她没提
The maid gave you a massage? Fuck yeah, she did.
女佣给你做了个按♥摩♥? 可不是吗
Here's a stupid question. Do you have, uh, an extra toothbrush, by any chance?
问你个蠢问题 你会不会有一支多余的牙刷?
Who the fuck travels with two toothbrushes and shit? Yeah, okay.
谁他妈出门还带两支牙刷啊? 好 行吧
Good luck looking for that shit. Okay.
祝你好运能找到那破玩意 好
Oh, que pasa, Larry? What?
哦 怎么了 拉里 什么
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Are you kidding?
开玩笑的吧
Are you kidding me? Eh, not bad, huh?
你在逗我吗 呃 还不错 是吧
Not... This is unbelievable!
何止 简直难以置信
How's your room?
你房♥间怎样
It stinks. Yes! No.
烂透了 对 不会吧
It's supposed to be great. It's not great.
应该是个很好的房♥间啊 它不好
I said to you guys, "The rooms are great. You're gonna love 'em."
我那时这么跟你们说的 "房♥间超棒 你们肯定会喜欢的"
Yeah, I know, I know. But my room's not great at all. Oh!
是啊我知道 但我的房♥间一点都不好 哎哟
Everybody's got a better room. I'm gonna talk to somebody. That's bullshit.
所有人的房♥间都比我好 我要找他们谈谈了 这太扯了
So, what, you just think this is some kind of, uh,
所以 怎么 你认为这只是某种巧合
accident that I have a bad room?
我运气差分到个烂房♥间?
No. Come on, Larry. Come on.
啊 不是吧 拉里 别开玩笑
Don't get like that. Mickey? What's... What's going on?
别这样想 米基 怎么了 什么事
Oh, hey. Hey, Sasha. Congratulations.
哦 嘿 萨沙 祝贺你们
It's late.
很晚了
She's not wrong.
她说的是
Yeah, it's... It is late. Um...
对 呃 是晚了 嗯
Do you happen to have an extra toothbrush, by any chance?
你们有没有 碰巧有个多余的牙刷
We do have an extra toothbrush.
我们的确有多带一个
You have an extra toothbrush! Fantastic!
你有多一个牙刷 哇哦
I can't believe it. That's so great! I'm sorry, I misspoke.
不敢相信 太好了 对不起 我没说清楚
It's for us. Wh... Wh...
那是我们急用的 什…哈…
What do you mean? I have an emergency.
你啥意思 我有急用
It's an emergency. I don't have a toothbrush.
这就是紧急情况 我没有牙刷
But that's your emergency.
但那是你的紧急情况
This is for... in case we have an emergency.
这个牙刷是 我们带着以备不时之需的
You're not gonna have an emergency. What makes you think
你才不会有什么不时之需 为什么你觉得
you're gonna have a toothbrush emergency? Look at you.
会碰到需要牙刷的紧急情况啊 你不就是吗
You're having an emergency right now. Mine's a fluke.
你现在就碰上了啊 我是碰巧
It's a fluke emergency! This whole thing makes me nervous, Larry.
这是个意外的紧急情况 这整个旅程都让我有点紧张 拉里
It's a fluke emergency. A toothbrush emergency,
这完全是运气问题 这种牙刷紧急事件
it's one in a million! You're probably right.
百万分之一的概率 也许你说对了
I won't have a toothbrush emergency.
我不会碰上牙刷的紧急情况
And you know why I know that?
你知道我为怎么确定的吗
Because I have a goddamn extra toothbrush.
因为我他妈带了个备用的
Anyway, come on, Larry.
别闹了 拉里
Hey. There's a toothbrush... No, no, no, no, no.
嘿 这儿有个牙刷 不 不不不不
Don't. Don't... It's not for you. Don't even look at it.
别 别动 它不是给你的 你看都别看
Larry?
拉里
What are you doing here? Wait. What? What is this?
你在这里干什么 什么 这什么情况
What are you doing? Oh, my...
你干什么 哦 天
It's a suite. You have a suite. Yeah.
这是个套间 对
It's unbelievable. You don't have a suite?
不敢相信 你的不是套间?
I've got a little box.
我只有个小盒子
Everybody has a better room than me.
所有人的房♥间都比我好
What are you doing here? Everybody.
你来干嘛 所有人
I was wondering if perhaps you had...
我就是好奇 你有没有
an extra toothbrush?
多个牙刷
Mm, I don't. Sorry. Aah, God.
唔 没有 抱歉 啊哈 天呢
Can I use yours? No.
我能用你的吗 不行
Why? It's gross.
为什么 太恶心了
We were married. I've used your toothbrush before.
我们做过夫妻 我以前就用过你的牙刷
You've used mine. That was so long ago.
你用过我的牙刷 很久很久以前了
Same mouth, the mouth is the same.
这和那时的是同一张嘴 嘴没变
I'd rather not.
还是算了吧
Look at the esteem that I hold your mouth in.
瞧瞧我对你的嘴有多信任
It's a compliment. Yes. Is it?
这是我对你的赞美 没错 是吗
I wouldn't use anybody else's toothbrush
我不想和世界上任何一个人
in the entire world. Nobody's. Okay.
共用牙刷 任何人 嗯哼
Except yours. Please. Be fast.
除了你 拜托你 快点
Do it and go. Okay. You know, you're supposed to brush for two minutes,
用了就走 好的 你知道 刷牙应该刷满两分钟
but I'm, I'm gonna shorten it just, just for you.
但我 我会缩短时间 为了你
Thank you. I'll take the floss to go.
谢了 我就把牙线带走用了
Oh, my God. Look at you. Ted!
哦 天啊 瞧瞧你 特德
I thought you weren't coming. I know, I know. I know.
我以为你不来呢 我懂 我懂 我懂
I told 'em I had to be here. I didn't want you to be down here by yourself.
我跟他们说我一定得来 我可不想你在这儿孤单一人
I'm sorry. I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be back. Oh, no wait. Wait, wait.
对不起 我得用下卫生间 稍后就回 哦不等等 等下 等下
No, wait, wait. Ted.
不 等下 等下 特德
Well...
呃…
What are you doing? What? Fuck. What's going on, man?
你在干啥呢 怎么了 操 这什么情况兄弟
Noth... Nothing's going on. Nothing's going on.
没 没情况 什么都没有
Nothing's going on, okay? This is so stupid.
没有什么事 好么 太蠢了
I didn't have a toothbrush.
我没有牙刷
Right. And she was kind enough to let me use her toothbrush.
嗯 她好心让我用她的
Yeah, he... So why didn't you take the toothbrush back to your room?
对 他… 那你为什么不把牙刷带回你房♥间用
Why are you in my bathroom?
为什么要在我的厕所里用
I was here... That's my toothbrush.
我在这是… 那是我的牙刷
Yeah, it was her toothbrush, so I couldn't do that. Come on.
对 我用她的牙刷 所以我不能带回去 理解一下
You gonna throw that away?
你要把那牙刷扔了吗
I mean, if you don't want it, I'll take it.
我说 如果你不想要了 我
I mean, I'm happy to take it. Okay, well,
我是说 我很愿意拿走 行吧 那
why don't you go? Do me a favor. Just go.
你为什么不走呢 帮我个忙 快走吧
I had a 48-year toothbrushing streak.
我保持了48年的刷牙纪录
I couldn't let it fall by the wayside.
我不能让它半途而废
Go. Please. Okay. Okay.
走吧 拜托 好吧 好吧
If Cal Ripkin was missing his spikes
如果小卡尔瑞普肯在一次比赛里
for one game, you think he wouldn't borrow a pair of spikes,
丢了钉鞋 你觉得他不会借一双鞋
to keep the streak going? I don't even know what you're talking about.
继续他的纪录吗? 我甚至不知道你在说什么
Cal Ripkin. He has the longest of the... streaks. Larry, please. Just go.
卡尔瑞普肯 他有最久的…纪录 拉里 求你了 闭嘴走人
He said that I was the only one
他说我是唯一一个
he felt comfortable... Okay, Larry.
他愿意…够了拉里
This is ridiculous. You got to go. Yeah. Okay.
太荒唐了 你马上走 嗯 好的
Now this is clean, right? Yeah. Okay.
现在干净了 对吧 嗯 行
What should I do with this? Who cares? Just put it down on the floor.
这个 我怎么办 无所谓 放地上吧
The floor? I don't know. You know, you make the maid bend down like that. It's...
地上 我不确定 你知道 你让女仆这么弯下腰去 这…
Sometimes they like it if you throw it in the tub.
有时她们希望你扔到浴缸里
Larry, it doesn't matter.
拉里 无所谓的
All right. Yeah. Throw it in the bathtub.
行吧 嗯 扔到浴缸里
Well, go. You know what? I'm gonna...
好了 走吧 你看 我要…
Hey, hey, hey! Oh, my God.
喂 喂 喂 哦 天啊
Get out of my bathroom. Yeah. I'm going.
滚出我的卫生间 嗯 我就走
Go, go, go. Leave it.
走 走 走 别管了
Okay. Yeah. Um...
好吧 嗯
Y-y-you mentioned something earlier about floss.
你 你之前说到什么牙线
Okay. Oh, God.
行吧 老天啊
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表