Pasta, if you like, uh, very good.
意大利面很不错 如果你喜欢的话
What? Because of what?
什么?因为什么?
Eh? What?
嗯? 什么?
What's the sauce with the fish?
这鱼淋的什么汁?
What, what fish? He didn't even mention the fish.
什么?哪来的鱼?他根本就没有提到鱼
There was no fish. Was fish the second thing?
没有鱼 鱼是你提到的第二样东西吗?
I'll just have the...
那我就要...
I'll just have the first thing.
那我就要你说的那第一个东西吧
Okay, and I'll have the second thing. Grazie.
好吧 那我就要第二个好了 谢谢
They should write the thing down. I don't know what he's talking about.
他们应该把这些东西都写出来 我压根不知道他在说些什么
I've no idea what we just ordered.
我都不知道我们刚才点了啥
So guess what's coming up
好吧 猜猜几个月之后
in a few months?
是什么日子?
I'm sure it's been on your mind. Our anniversary.
我知道你一定记得 我们结婚纪念日
10 years. 10year anniversary.
十周年 十周年纪念日
Boy, they just flew right by, didn't they?
时光飞逝啊 不是吗?
So, listen, I know what I want.
好吧 听着 我想好要做什么了
I would like... and just keep an open mind.
我想要... 你先保持一个开放的心态
So remember our... Is it ever closed?
你记得我们... 我什么时候心态不开放了?
Hmmmm. Has it ever been closed to anything?
嗯哼 我心态什么时候不开放过?
Okay.
好吧
Um...
嗯...
I would like for us to renew our vows
我想重新宣誓
and have a real wedding ceremony.
然后办一场真正的结婚典礼
You got it.
成啊
Yeah. Are you serious?
没问题 你是认真的吗?
Nothing big, small. Okay, no no, yeah.
排场不要太大 好 好 不会的
Friends, family that kind of thing. Right.
就朋友、家人之类的 行
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you just said yes to that.
天啊 我简直不敢相信你刚才答应我了
I'll tell you what, you just built it all up.
我跟你说 你就是喜欢瞎想
I did. I didn't know how I was gonna bring it up, but thank you.
是啊 我本来都不知道怎么跟你提这件事 谢谢你
You thought it was gonna be a fight. Yeah yeah.
你本来以为我们会大吵一架对吧 是啊
Now let's talk about my 10th anniversary present.
我们现在谈谈我想要的十周年纪念礼物吧
All right. What would you like?
好吧 你想要什么
I believe my present has already been agreed upon.
我相信我的礼物已经得到同意了
Really? Yes.
是吗? 是的
It's not ringing a bell? What are you talking about?
你还是没记起来? 你在说啥?
We already talked about it? Here, at this restaurant.
我们早就谈过这个? 就在这 就这家餐馆
Really? 10 years ago, before we got married.
真的吗? 十年前 我们还没结婚的时候
In these seats. Same seats.
就在这个座位上
I feel like we're married already.
我感觉我们已经结婚了
We're just making it legal. It's just gonna be, you know, permanent
我们只是将要它合法化 永久性的那种
And...
然后...
My friends think I'm crazy, but I do. I just...
我朋友们觉得我疯了 但我确实想结婚 我只是...
Wait a minute. They think you're crazy? How dare they?
等一下 他们觉得你疯了? 他们怎么敢这么说
Well, that's what I say.
呃 我也是这么跟他们讲的
Which friends think you're crazy?
你哪个朋友觉得你疯了?
I don't want to name names, but look it's working, right?
我不想说名字 我们挺好的不是吗?
Who, Julie? She thinks... she thinks you're crazy?
谁? 是朱莉吗? 是她觉得你疯了?
I just think that we should be a family, you know?
我只是觉得我们应该成为一个家庭
We should share the same last name. I want to be Cheryl David.
我们应该拥有同一个姓 我想要成为谢丽尔大卫
What do you want to be a David for? I want to be your wife...
你为什么想要叫大卫? 我想要变成你的妻子...
Davids want to be out of being Davids.
叫大卫的都不想叫大卫
I don't want to be a David, I have to be a David.
我才不想叫大卫呢 但我没得选
But if you don't have to be a David
但如果你不是出于无奈而叫大卫的话
Why be a David?
干嘛要叫大卫呢
I feel like I have to be a David.
我觉得我必须得叫大卫了
Is it... are you worried about not being able to have sex
你是不是... 你是不是在担心今后
with someone else for the rest of your life? Is that what?
都不能和别人做♥爱♥了? 是这个原因吗?
Where did you get that? No. Because you know what?
你从哪儿得出这个结论的?不是 因为
Okay okay.
好吧 好吧
How about if we get married now... like, right now...
那我们现在就结婚怎么样 比如 立刻...
for our 10-year anniversary, you can have sex with someone else?
然后在我们十周年纪念日那天 你可以和别人做♥爱♥
What?!
什么?!
If that's your hold up here,
如果你是在纠结这个事情的话
then let's just do that.
那我们就这么办吧
Come on, you're not gonna let me do that.
得了吧 你不会让我这么做的
What are you saying that for? I will.
你为什么要这样说? 我会的
Just sex one time.
就做一次而已
It's not a big deal.
那没什么大不了的
Oh, right! Ahaaah.
啊 对了 啊哈
Right. Aah.
是的 啊哈
I can't believe you remember that. Yes, I did remember.
我真不敢相信你还记得 我的确记得
Wow, you have a good memory.
哇 你记忆力真好
For some things.
只是对于一些事情
Yeah. Yeah, for some things.
是的 对 只针对某些事情
All right, well, all right.
好吧 好吧
Then I said you could have sex with somebody
你可以和别人做♥爱♥
and you should do that. It's our 10th anniversary.
你应该去做 那是我们十周年纪念日
You should do it. I'm joking. I'm not gonna do it.
你应该去 我开玩笑罢了 我不会去的
No, you should.
不 你应该去
I said it 10 years ago.
我十年前说了
You should go out and have sex with someone.
你应该去和别人做♥爱♥
No no, it's nice, but... No no no no.
哦 不了 虽然挺好的 但是 不不不
thank you. That's sweet that you wanted... you know.
谢谢你 你很贴心 愿意让我... 你懂的
I'm insisting on it. You want to keep your word.
我坚持 我知道你想要信守承诺
No, because if you think you can have sex with somebody else,
不是的 如果你觉得你可以和别人做♥爱♥
then you should do that.
那你就应该去做
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
You're gonna go up and...
你会走上前 然后说
"Hey, lady. I'm Larry David
"嘿 小姐 我是拉里大卫
And my wife said I could have sex with somebody tonight."
我妻子说我今晚可以和别人做♥爱♥"
First of all, I'm insulted, okay? You are?
首先 我觉得我被侮辱了 你这么觉得?
Even if I wanted to, you don't think I'm capable of it.
即使我想要去做 你都觉得我没这个能力
No, I don't think you're capable of it.
是的 我觉得你不行
I really don't.
我真这么觉得
That's why I think you, um...
那就是为什么我觉得你...
So if I do this... Hmmmm.
所以如果我做了 嗯哼
Just so there's no misunderstanding here,
我是为避免产生一些误会才问的
it's okay with you? Hmmmm.
你也无所谓? 对
If you find somebody and say, "hey"...
如果你找到一个人 然后说 嘿
I don't want to hear any crying afterwards. No.
我不想事后听你哭 不会的
...and say, "I can't believe you did that.
边哭边说 "我简直不敢相信你去做了
Why did you do that?" Huh? No, I would not be crying.
你为什么要这样做?" 不会的 我不会哭
Oh boy, all right. Well, thank you.
哦 好吧 谢谢你
Thank you for my anniversary present. You're welcome.
谢谢你给我准备的十周年礼物 不客气
How long do I have to do this?
我还有多久时间来做这件事?
You have until our anniversary and that's it.
直到我们十周年纪念日那天
Good luck.
祝你好运
I just hope Jeff is gonna be at that karaoke party
我希望杰夫会去那个卡拉OK派对
Because I have got a lot to say to that young man.
因为我有太多事要告诉他了
Listen, maybe we should skip the karaoke party.
听着 也许我们不应该去那个卡拉OK派对
Why do you want to skip karaoke?
为什么不去?
Oh, it's horrible. Why don't we just... Horrible?
哦 它太糟糕了 为什么我们不... 糟糕?
Listen, why don't we go home and I'll...
听着 为什么我们不直接回家 然后...
I'll make it worth your while.
我会让你觉得值得的
I kind of wanna go to karaoke.
我还是有点想去K歌♥
Oh my god.
天呐
Do you know married men everywhere,
你知道所有已婚男人的梦想
that's their dream that their wife says, "Yeah, go ahead."
就是他们妻子说:"成啊,去吧。"
What's Mel doing here?
梅尔来这里做什么
Frank's been in, like, two of his movies.
弗兰克参演了他的两部电影
You didn't know that? Oh...
你不知道吗? 哦...
They're old friends.
他们是老朋友了
This is great! You got permission. Come on, man.
这太棒了! 你这是奉旨上♥床♥啊 太好了 兄弟
She actually challenged me to do it.
实际上她还故意激我去做
Damn it, man, do it! She was laughing at me.
见她的鬼 做啊! 她当时还嘲笑我
You've got to, man.
你一定得做 兄弟
Whom I am supposed to do this with?
我和谁做?
I don't know, there's got to be somebody you thought about.
我不知道 你一定有想过
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表