You said you were going to deflate it.
你说你要放掉它的气的
You know what? I didn't get around to it. I'll...
你猜啥?我是没抽出空来 我会...
Slipped my mind. Slipped your mind.
忘了这事 忘了这事
It was there, then the shit was gone. You know what I think?
本来记得 转眼就忘了 你知道我怎么想吗?
I think you gave it a name. You're keeping it around the house.
我觉得你给它起了名字 把她留在房♥子里
You can't get rid of this thing. You're fuckin' her, aren't you?
你没法扔掉她 你是在上她 不是吗?
I'm not gonna sit here and let you do this shit to me right now.
我才不会坐这听你满嘴胡说呢
Oh, you're not? No, I'm not.
哦 你不吗? 我才不呢
Okay. Well, you know what?
好 你知道吗?
Say goodbye to her, 'cause I'm deflating her right now.
和她说再见吧 因为我现在就要把她的气放掉
Fuck you, Larry. Fuck you, Leon.
操你 拉里 操你 里昂
Fuck you, Larry.
操你 拉里
Be good, Sherry.
雪莉 再见了
Mr. Larry!
拉里先生!
I found your jack...
我找到你的夹克了...
Asco!
太恶心了!
No. No. Basta! Oh!
不 不 我受够了! 哦!
Eres un pervertido. No, no, no!
你是个变♥态♥ 不 我不是!
I quit! You're worse than Miss Susie!
我辞职了!你比苏西小姐还糟糕!
No, I'm just deflating her!
不 我只是在给她放气!
No! Wait! No!
不!等等!不!
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
Larry.
拉里
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
God.
老天
Haha. So, here's to the play.
哈哈 这杯敬这部演出
Yes! Kon Tiki.
好! 康提基号♥
Cheers. Cheers. Fantastic.
干杯 干杯 太棒了
Kon Tiki. Cheers.
康提基号♥ 干杯
God, that was just...
天 那可真是...
Hey, do me a favor.
嘿 帮我个忙
Just the one line from the review.
读一条评论吧
Oh, no. Read it! Yes!
哦 算了 读啊!必须的!
Come on, man. You should be proud!
快点 老兄 你应该自豪的!
Want to hear it in your beautiful, dulcet tones.
想听你用动人悦耳的声音读出来
Okay, here we go. It says,
好吧 就这句 上面说
"Clive Owen's portrayal of Thor Heyerdahl
"克莱夫欧文对托尔海耶达尔的演绎
"is as nuanced, varied, and moving
"就如同他曾航行过的汪♥洋♥一般
as the ocean he traversed."
"细微 多变和动人"
Oh. Fuck, yes!
哦 太他妈棒了!
Fuck yes! So good!
太他妈棒了! 太棒了!
Thank you, honestly.
谢谢你 真心的
Thank you for making it all happen.
谢谢你促成这一切
I've had the best time, honestly. I've had the best time.
让我这次很开心 真的 我也很开心
Best reviews I've ever had.
是我收到过的最棒的评论
And also, you know,
而且 你们知道的
it's introduced me to the most
也让我认识了世界上最
beautiful, amazing woman.
美丽 动人的女人
Thank you, Clive.
谢谢你 克莱夫
Have some more.
再喝点
Mm. Oh, sweetie, actually, no. I have to go to work.
嗯 哦 宝贝 我不喝了 要去工作了
Oh, you're leaving so soon? Oh, my God.
哦 你这么快就走了吗? 哦天啊
I've been so consumed,
我过得太忙了
I haven't even asked you what you do.
我还没问过你是做什么工作的
I'm a professional crier.
我是个职业哭手
Bye, baby. Bye, guys.
再见 宝贝 再见 大伙
Thank you for everything. Bye, Carol.
谢谢招待! 再见 卡罗尔
Carol.
卡罗尔
Hey, baby. A professional crier. What the fuck is that?
嘿 宝贝 职业哭手 那他妈是什么?
I get paid to go to, you know, TV shows, commercials.
人们付钱让我去哭 电视剧 广♥告♥
Funerals sometimes. You get paid to go to funerals and cry?
有时去葬礼上 有人付钱叫你去葬礼上哭?
Yeah, it's my job. It's what I do. Sometimes... The play.
对 这是我的工作 我就做这个 有时... 我的演出
When you were crying in the play, was that, was that a job or was that real?
你在看演出时哭 那是 那是工作还是真心的?
No. No, it was real. I mean, it was 10% more,
不 不 那是真心的 我是说 更多一成
because that's what I'm paid, but I would have cried... Did somebody pay you?
因为给我付了钱 但我本来也会哭... 有人给你付钱了吗?
It was... Did Jeff pay you?
那是... 是杰夫付你钱的吗?
No. Honestly, I'm not gonna have... So all of this is fake.
不 说真的 我不会... 所以这一切都是假的
None of this has been real.
这些都不是真的
No, no, it isn't fake, actually, Clive.
不 不 这不是假的 克莱夫
Isn't it? Yes, okay, it is fake!
不是吗? 行 好吧 都是假的!
Is that what you want to hear? It's fake!
你就想听这个是吧?都是假的!
You... Don't go!
你...别走!
Get... Leave my...
松...别碰...
Carol, no! Carol!
卡罗尔 不!卡罗尔!
Enjoy.
好好享受
Stay off the Internet.
不要上网
Leon! Leon! Where are you?!
里昂!里昂!你在哪?!
I'm back here! Look what I got!
我在这呢! 看我拿到了什么!
We're gonna have some fun!
我们要好好开心一下了!
I'm having a surprise party for Jeff for his birthday.
我要给杰夫的生日办一场惊喜派对
People hate surprise parties. No, no, no, no.
大家都讨厌惊喜派对 不 不 不
That's fun? That's fun? Yes.
你觉得有意思?有意思吗? 对
Nobody's doing...
没人要...
Why did you pass me?
你为什么越过我?
Did you hear footsteps behind you?
你听到身后的脚步声了吗?
I heard footsteps and then, whoosh! Right past me.
我听到脚步然后 一阵风似的就过去了
You should've moved over to the right to let me pass.
你应该往右挪 让我过去
You should've given me one of these.
你应该给我一个过的手势
He's here! Surprise!
他到了! 惊喜!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表