maybe get some, uh, info on that, that would be great.
也许能有一些 呃 关于把手的信息 那就太棒了
I mean, I don't know where I could find the contact for you, but...
我是说 我不知道怎么样才能帮你找联♥系♥方式 但是
Well, if, uh... Let me bury my husband first, and then I'll...
- 这样 如果 呃... - 让我先埋了我丈夫 然后我会...
find out the contact info. No, of course. You bury, you mourn, and,
- 找到相关联♥系♥信息 - 不 当然了 你先埋葬 哀悼 然后...
and then, uh, uh, then you ask.
然后 呃 然后你再问问
Okay.
好的
Okay. It is now time to recite...
- 好的 - 现在该去背...
Um, I'm gonna take a quick pic, if that's okay.
嗯 如果可以的话 我马上拍张照片
No, Larry. Larry, I'll text it to you, okay? In my room.
- 别 拉里 拉里 我会把联♥系♥电♥话♥发短♥信♥给你的 可以么? - "在我的房♥间"
It seems like I cut you off.
"我好像打断你说话了"
Your Siri is on. In my room.
- 你的 Siri 开着 - "在我的房♥间"
Anyone...
"有人..."
Hey. Hey, guess what? What?
- 嘿 嘿 你猜怎么着? - 怎么了?
I think I detected
我觉得我察觉到了
a flicker of interest
一丝兴趣
from the widow. No, you didn't.
- 来自那个寡妇的 - 不可能 你才没有
I think I did. I'm not, you know... That wasn't even a...
- 我想是真的 你知道 我并不... - 这甚至都不是...
You're crazy. You're dreaming.
- 你疯了 - 你白日做梦
There were signs that I picked up on.
我接收到了一些信♥号♥♥
She touched my arm, she was very affectionate.
她摸了我的胳膊 她看上去很深情
She was laughing. Yeah, it was the time of her life.
- 她当时在笑 - 嗯嗯 她悲极生乐了
That's what you're describing.
这就是你所形容的
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天哪
What? What happened?
- 怎么? - 发生了什么?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Text. Get out. No.
- 短♥信♥ - 才不会呢 骗人
I got a text!
我收到了一条短♥信♥!
From the widow? Yeah.
- 那个寡妇发的? - 是啊
You're a liar. "Thanks so much for coming
- 你在撒谎 - "十分感谢你出席
"and for the kind words.
"也感谢你的关心
Can't wait to check out your coffee shop."
"迫不及待的想去看看你开的咖啡店"
You know, I think she's just being nice. Yeah. Me, too.
- 你知道 我觉得她只是想表现得和善一些 - 是啊 我也觉得
I gotta text her back. No, no, no, no, no.
- 我得给她回信 - 不 不 不要 别啊
You'll text her back in at least a week.
你最少要一周之后回她
Have coffee... Are you fucking kidding me?
- 来杯咖啡... - 你♥他♥妈♥的没在骗我?
You sent it? What'd you say?
你发出去了?你说了些什么?
"If you need to talk, I'd be happy to get together for coffee,
"如果你需要倾诉 我很高兴一起喝杯咖啡
"or any meal of your choosing." Oh!
- "或者吃顿便饭" - 哦!
Now you're asking her on a date!
你直接请她约会了!
No, but lunch. She could mean lunch... Oh, that is disgust...
- 不是 但是晚餐 她可能觉得晚餐是... - 你真恶心
You upped it from coffee to a date.
你把喝咖啡升级成了一次约会
What? What?
- 怎么了? - 怎么?
"It's a date."
"那我们就这么约定了"
Ah. Benvenuto a Tiato. Hello.
- 啊哈 [意大利语]欢迎光临提雅托 - 你好
We have a beautiful table for you right by the window.
我们有张非常不错的靠窗的桌子给您坐
Right, uh... Mr. David, how are you?
好吧 呃...大卫先生 你好么?
I'm, I'm swell. Wonderful.
- 我 我很好 - 完美
Yeah. So, uh, you were about to say?
是啊 所以 呃 你刚在说?
We have a beautiful table for you,
这边为你们准备了一张不错的桌子
uh, right back there.
呃 就在后面
You were about to seat her over there. Uh, yes.
- 你刚还打算让她坐在那边 - 嗯 是的
But that's a table for one. Table for one?
- 但是 那是个一人桌 - 一人桌?
I, I don't get that. What's the difference between a table for one,
我 我不明白 一人桌和两人桌
and a table for two?
不就是一个东西吗?
One person.
一人桌只能一个人就餐
That's so interesting. Yeah. It is.
- 这有点意思 是啊 - 确实有点
All right, so I think I get the way it works here.
好的 我想我明白了
If it's fiftyfifty... Uhhuh.
- 如果是一半一半... - 嗯哼
One good-looking and one ugly,
一个貌美一个颜丑
both go to the ugly. Is that how it works?
都分到丑的那边 是这个道理吗?
'Cause in baseball, a tie goes to the runner.
因为在棒球中 平局算跑垒员赢
Here, a tie goes to the ugly.
这里平局算作丑的
Mr. David, I really do not see a difference
大卫先生 我真的不会去刻意区分...
between the good-looking...
什么是貌美的
and the ugly. Are you saying to me that
- 什么是丑的 - 你是想告诉我
you're gonna put this beautiful woman
你要把这位美女
into that section? Is that what you're going to do?
归到那个区?这就是你要做的吗?
She doesn't belong there. Yeah, sure,
她不属于那里 是的 可以
put me there. I get it, okay. But...
把我放过去 我懂的 好吧 但是
Come on. Larry, a table anywhere is fine.
- 拜托 - 拉里 任何位置的桌子都可以的
No. No, it's not fine. It's not fine.
不 不行 这不行 不可以
Look what's going on over there. Take a look.
看看那边都是些什么人 你看看
The table over here is really lovely.
那边的桌子真的非常好
I think you'll enjoy it. Please. Follow me.
我觉得你会喜欢那里的 跟我来
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
If you ever do come back,
如果你下次再来
we have some beautiful tables over there.
我们有一些很棒的桌子在那边
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
What a horror show.
真是一场噩梦
This is a fucking horror show.
真♥他♥妈♥的恐怖
How the fuck can you do this? It's not fair.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么可以这么干?不公平
This is not fair.
这不公平
There's just so much expectation out in the world
世上的人对我要怎么哀悼
of how I'm supposed to grieve. Yeah. Right.
抱有太多期望 是的 没错
Of course. Yeah. The mourning process.
当然 对 哀悼的过程
Right. I get it. The way people look at me.
是啊 我懂 人们看我的眼神
How long is she gonna be grieving for?
她会哀悼多久啊?
It's none of their business.
这根本不关他们的事
What people didn't know is that our relationship
人们不知道的是 我俩的关系
was pretty frayed by that point.
在他走之前已经很差劲了
Mm. Really? Yeah, we were living separate lives.
嗯 真的吗? 是啊 我们各过各的
Amiamicable. But separate lives. Mmhmm.
还算友好 但是各过各的 嗯嗯
But I know what you mean about, you know.
但是我懂你的意思 你要知道
There's unwritten rules about how a widow's supposed to act. Right.
关于寡妇该怎么表现有一套不成文的规矩 是啊
You know, when I was a kid, I remember my turtle died.
你知道吗 我小时候 我记得我的乌龟死了
And I remember, "Oh, hey."
我还记得 "哦 嘿"
"That's too bad that, you know, the turtle,
"太不幸了 那只乌龟
"turtle died." And...
"它死了" 然后...
A little turtle. And my friends called me up and said,
是只小乌龟 我朋友给我打电♥话♥说
"Hey, we're going out. We're gonna play punch ball."
"嘿 我们要出去玩 去打拳击球"
I said, "Eh, you know what? I probably shouldn't. My turtle died."
我说 "哎 你猜啥?我可能不该去 我的乌龟死了"
And then I'm sitting there thinking, geez,
然后我坐在那想 哎呀
my friends are out there playing punch ball.
我的朋友们在外面玩拳击球
What, you know, what am I doing?
我又在干什么呢?
So, after half an hour, I just flushed it down the toilet,
所以 过了半小时 我就把小乌龟冲进马桶了
and went out and played punch ball.
然后出门去玩拳击球了
So I know, I know how you feel.
所以我知道你的感受
Yeah. Well, my condolences to your turtle.
嗯 呃 那向你的乌龟表示哀悼
Yeah.
好
So what's the matter with your neck?
你的脖子怎么了?
What do you keep scratching over there?
为什么一直挠那个地方?
I've got some kind of rash.
我出疹子了
Have you seen a doctor? I wanted to,
你去看医生了吗? 我想去的
but Joshua Winokur is my dermatologist,
但是我的皮肤科医生是约书亚温诺克
and he's not here right now.
他现在不在
You should go see his son.
你应该去找他的儿子看看
Is his son a doctor? I never knew that.
他儿子也是医生吗?我都不知道
No. Isn't his son in high school?
不是 他儿子不是在上高中吗?
Yeah, but he's a senior.
是的 不过是毕业班了
I mean, if you go, then I'll go. Yeah.
如果你找他看过 那我也去 我去的
I'll have him check it out. I'll set it up for you.
那我就找他看看 我帮你安排
What the fuck?
什么鬼?
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
Seating Susie over there?
让苏西坐那边?
Really? No, she's not. She's not seeing anybody right now.
真的吗? 不 她才没有 她现在没约会任何人
Do you think she'd be open? Yeah. I think she...
你觉得她能接受吗? 嗯 我觉得她...
Oh.
哦
What are you doing here? As a matter of fact,
你在这做什么? 事实上
we happen to be talking about Cheryl... Yeah.
我们正在讨论谢丽儿 是的
And the possibility of the two of us getting back together.
讨论我们两个复合的可能性
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表