It looks good. I think, um...
它看起来很不错 我觉得
I'm just saying, I'm saying it's a muffin. Let's not worry about it.
我是说它其实是个马芬蛋糕 就别太纠结了
You want me to take it away?
你想让我把它拿走吗
No, I'm gonna keep the muffin.
不了 我就留下这个马芬蛋糕了
‐ Thank you very much. ‐ Okay, you enjoy the scone.
谢谢 好的 请享用你的司康饼
‐ Yeah, I'll enjoy the muffin. ‐ I'm good.
我会好好享用这个马芬蛋糕 我没什么要求
‐ Thank you, that's great. Thank you. ‐ Okay. Awesome.
谢谢 非常好 谢谢 太好了
It doesn't matter.
这都不重要
‐ Yeah. I'm just having a good time. ‐ Hmm? Doesn't it?
我挺开心的 是吗 不重要吗
Oh! So when I first met Mocha Joe‐‐
我第一次见到摩卡乔的时候
Oh, hold on.
等等
‐ No. No. No. ‐ What's wrong?
不 这不行 怎么了
Mocha Joe!
摩卡乔
‐ Mocha Joe! ‐ Yeah.
摩卡乔 来了
This coffee's... it's not hot.
这咖啡 这咖啡不够热
‐ It's plenty hot. ‐ No, it's, it's plenty not.
挺热啊 不 非常不热
‐ It's, it's, it is, it is at best luke. ‐ It's hot.
最多 最多算温的 是热的
‐ Oh, God. ‐ I don't know what to tell you.
天哪 我不知道该怎么说
This is not, this is not a hot cup of coffee.
但这 但这不是一杯热咖啡
‐ It's a hot cup of coffee. ‐ Coffee should be served hot.
这是杯热咖啡 咖啡端出来应该是热的
‐ This is not hot. ‐ It's hot.
这个不热 是热的
I beg to differ. This is not hot.
我不同意 不是热的
And I tell you what. Here's how I'll prove it to you.
瞧好了 我证明给你看
‐No, no, no, I don't know‐‐ ‐Would I be able to do this?
不 不 我不... 我能这么
Would I be able to do this
如果这是杯热咖啡
if this was a hot cup of coffee?
我能这么做吗
‐Oh. Oh. ‐Okay.
瞧瞧 瞧瞧 "真好"
‐ Doesn't even hurt. Doesn't even hurt. ‐ I can't do this.
根本都不疼 根本不疼 我没法接受这个
‐ This coffee's not hot. ‐ Jon Hamm...
咖啡不热 乔·哈姆
‐ ...you have turned into Larry. ‐ What‐‐
你已经变成拉里了 什么
‐ I'm done. I can't do this. ‐ Cheryl‐‐
我做不到 我没法接受另一个拉里 雪尔
God.
老天
‐ Cheryl! ‐ No.
雪尔 没门
‐ Come on. ‐ Nope.
别这样 别想了
See, now look. The table. Look at this. All over the place.
你再瞧瞧这桌子 瞧瞧 晃个不停
‐ All right, you know what, Jon Hamm? ‐ All over the place.
行了 乔·哈姆 一直在晃
‐ Unbelievable. ‐ Get out.
太离谱了 滚出去
Happy to.
乐意至极
And you're banned, Jon Hamm!
你被禁了 乔·哈姆
I don't care!
我才不在乎
I'm here!
我来了
Look. Look! Flowers, balloons.
瞧瞧 有鲜花 有气球
Larry David. What could be better?
还有拉里·大卫 很棒吧
Take a smell of that. Yeah? Yeah.
来闻闻 怎么样 是啊
Pretty good. ‐Yep. Smells like flowers.
特别好 是啊 闻着像花
‐ Right? Where do you want 'em? Here? ‐ Yeah.
对吧 你想把它们摆在哪 这里好吗 好
I came as soon as I could.
我已经尽快赶来了
Did you?
是吗
Yes, I did.
当然是
'Cause it's, uh, been a little over 24 hours
因为距离我打电♥话♥给你
since I called you and you were gonna
你说要赶最快的一班飞机
hop on the next flight. So I just, I've been a little confused.
已经过了24小时 所以我有点疑惑
Big issue with the TSA last night.
昨晚运输安♥全♥局♥给了我不小的麻烦
I'm not even gonna bore you with it.
我就不说那无聊的事情了
Why would book a night flight?
你为什么订晚上的航♥班♥
I called you at 10:00 o'clock yesterday morning.
我昨天早上十点打电♥话♥给你的
You know, the‐‐ I couldn't get a seat. There were no seats.
我订不到座位 没座位了
There were no seats on any of the planes?
所有航♥班♥都没座位了吗
There were...
没...
no seats...
没有座位了
for me?
没有我能坐的座位了
Are you talking about first class seats?
你是说头等舱座位吗
‐ Yeah. Yeah. ‐ Yeah?
是的 是的 是吗
I broke my leg!
我腿都摔断了
‐ I called you scared. ‐ Yeah.
我打给你的时候那么害怕 是的
‐ And hurt. ‐ Yeah. I know.
还受了伤 是的 是的
I'm not worth two hours in a coach seat?
我都不值得你忍♥受两个小时的经济舱吗
‐ You know. All right, I'm gonna be... ‐ What?
好吧 我就... 什么
‐ I'll just be straight with you, okay? ‐ Yeah. That'd be great.
我就和你直说吧 好吗 行啊 直说挺好
‐ I've been honest with you up until now. ‐ Yes.
我一直都很坦诚 是的
‐ So I'm gonna be honest with you again. ‐ Go for it.
所以我还会继续坦诚 说吧
I have a bleeding rectum.
我有直肠出血的毛病
They're okay with you bleeding
你坐在头等舱直肠出血
out of your rectum in first class?
他们就没意见吗
It's a more comfortable place to bleed.
坐在头等舱出血更舒适
I think it's probably best that you go.
我想你最好还是离开
‐ What? ‐ Yeah. Leave the flowers,
什么 是的 留下鲜花
but take the ugly balloon, and just go.
但是把难看的气球拿上 离开
Okay.
好吧
‐ Hey. You gonna eat that Jell‐O? ‐ I'm not gonna eat the Jell‐O.
你会吃那个果冻吗 我不会吃
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表