Okay, can I‐‐ ‐ I don't think you know how a roundabout works.
够了 我能 你根本不懂路口转盘是怎样运作的
It's first come, first serve. That's a roundabout.
是先到先得 那才是路口转盘
‐ I do know how a roundabout works. ‐ I don't think you do.
我知道路口转盘是怎样运作的 我觉得你不知道
‐ It works like a Lazy Susan. ‐ No!
它跟餐桌转盘一样道理 才不是呢
‐ The cars‐‐ ‐ That's not how a Lazy Susan works.
车这样 餐桌转盘不是这样运作的
‐ Can I ask you a favor, please? ‐ It's how a Lazy Susan‐‐
我能拜托你们一件事吗 餐桌转盘就是这样
Can I ask you both a favor?
我能拜托你们一件事吗
Can you please not use that term "Lazy Susan"?
能不能请你们不要再用"懒苏珊"来称呼餐桌转盘了
It's got racist and sexist connotations,
它含有种族歧视和性别歧视
and I'd really prefer you just not call it that.
我非常希望你们不要再这样称呼它了
Lazy Susan? ‐ Yes.
"懒苏珊"吗 对
Who's that racist towards? Susans?
对谁种族歧视了 所有叫苏珊的人吗
That's crazy. Where'd you get that?
太荒唐了 你怎么想的
Okay. I would just like you to not use the term.
那好 我只希望你们不要再用那个术语了
You're right. You know what? It should be‐‐
你说得对 它应该叫
We should definitely start using the Ambitious Susan.
我们必须得开始叫"野心勃勃的苏珊"了
Yes, yes. Please spin the Indefatigable Susan.
没错 请转一下"孜孜不倦的苏珊"
Oh, can we have the Multifaceted Susan my way, please?
能把"包罗万象的苏珊"转到我这里吗 拜托了
Yeah, spin the Industrious Susan.
对 把"勤奋努力的苏珊"转起来
Ooh, can you spin Ambidextrous Susan, please.
能请你转一转"双手灵巧的苏珊"吗
‐ Oh, the Ambidextrous Susan. ‐ Yes, both ways.
"双手灵巧的苏珊" 对 两边都能转
Both ways. ‐ So funny. You want it?
两边转 有趣极了 你想转到你那边去吗
You want it? You want your stuff?
你想这样吗 这样转吗
Oh, man.
天哪
Oh, boy. ‐ What did you do?
天哪 你干了什么
What? I, I didn't‐‐ ‐ What did you do?
什么 我 我没有 你干了什么
She spun the thing around like that. ‐ The thing, it was too fast.
是她转的 那东西 她转地太快了
You wouldn't shut up!
谁叫你不闭嘴
I don't give a shit! I want you out!
我他妈的不在乎 我要你离开
‐ You're kicking me out? ‐ Yeah. And you,
你是在赶我走吗 对 还有你
Larry David Junior, you can go, too.
小拉里·大卫 你也可以滚了
‐ You're kicking me out. ‐ Yes, Jon Hamm.
你也在赶我走了吗 对 乔·哈姆
Hey, you're getting kicked out.
瞧啊 你被逐客出门了
Look at that, beautiful. ‐ What's up? Hey.
看看你 干得漂亮 这是什么情况
Out!
滚出去
‐ All right. ‐ All right.
好吧 好吧
‐ Okay. ‐ We should, uh...
好的 我们该
Larry. Oh, thank God you answered.
拉里 谢天谢地你接了
I just got in a huge accident on Mount‐‐
我刚在山上出了大事故
Wha?
什么
It was a ski school of children.
是一群滑雪学校的孩子
They just flew right in front of me.
他们从我面前直接飞过去了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
我的老天 抱歉你受伤了
They're taking me to a hospital,
他们要把我送去医院
and I don't‐‐ I just don't know where it is or...
我不 我不知道医院在哪儿
‐ I don't know this town. ‐ Okay, don't worry about a thing.
我也不熟悉这里 -好 你别担心
I'll be on the next flight to Denver.
我马上订下一趟航♥班♥去丹佛
‐ You would do that for me? ‐ Of course.
你愿意为我这样做吗 当然
Oh, my God, Larry. You really are a prince.
天哪 拉里 你真是个王子
Don't worry. I'm calling my travel agent right now.
别担心 我马上给我的旅行经理打电♥话♥
Thank you so, so much.
太 太感谢你了
Westside Travel and Tour. Eliza speaking.
西区旅行社 我是伊莱莎
Oh, hi. It's Larry David. I have an emergency.
你好 我是拉里·大卫 我有个紧急情况
I need to get on the next flight to Denver, please.
我必须赶上下一趟去丹佛的飞机 拜托了
I've got one leaving in an hour and 40 minutes.
有一班一小时四十分钟后起飞
Perfect. Fantastic. Book it.
完美 棒极了 帮我订一张票
Oh, you're lucky. There's only one seat left.
你很幸运 只剩一个座位了
19E.
十九排E座
19E.
十九排E座
It's a coach seat. Oh, it's a middle seat.
是经济舱的 而且是中间的位置
Shall I book it?
要我订下来吗
Any other flights going to Denver?
还有其他去丹佛的航♥班♥吗
We've got a two, a four,
还有剩两个座位的 剩四个座位的
and a six.
和剩六个座位的航♥班♥
Anything in rows... one through four?
有第一排到第四排的座位吗
The only thing left is coach.
只剩下经济舱的座位了
Okay.
好
Give me the next first‐class flight to Denver.
给我订下一班头等舱飞丹佛的航♥班♥
It's not until 9:00 P.M.
要到晚上九点才有
9:00 P.M. Perfect. I'll take it. Book it.
晚上九点 完美 就它了 订它
Very well.
好极了
Hey, Larry.
喂 拉里
I got a "Gotta Go" Emergency.
我有个'憋不住了'的紧急情况
I'm at the shoe shine shop, right?
我不是在擦鞋摊么
And the guy must have food poisoning.
擦鞋那家伙肯定是食物中毒了
He's stuck on the fuckin' toilet right now.
他在那个该死的厕所里出不来了
So? What do you want me to do?
所以呢 你想让我做什么
I need you to cover for me at the newsstand.
我想让你去书报亭替我一下
The guy relies on me for his six o'clock piss.
那家伙六点钟撒尿就指望我了
‐ I'll call you back. ‐ Okay. Okay.
我待会儿给你回电 好的好的
Hey. ‐ Yeah.
杰夫 怎么了
I need you to do me a favor. Actually, do Leon a favor.
我需要你帮我个忙 实际是帮里昂一个忙
He needs somebody to fill in for him at the newsstand.
他需要有人替他去书报亭
‐ For the "Gotta Go" App? ‐ Yeah.
是为了那个"憋不住了"软件吗 对
I can't do it.
我不能去
No, no. You gotta do it. I can't do it,
不不 你必须得去 我不能去
because I have to fly to Denver.
因为我要坐飞机去丹佛
‐ I already got my sweats on. ‐ So what?
我已经穿上家居服了 那又怎样
Yeah, well, once I got my sweats on,
只要我一穿上家居服
there's no going back. I got my sweats on.
就没有回头路了 我穿上家居服了
What is it, an immutable law of physics?
这是什么 一条永恒的物理定律吗
Once you're in sweats, you can't get out?
只要你穿上家居服 就不能出门了
Newton's Law of Sweats?
牛顿的家居服定律吗
It's Jeff Greene's Law of Day Over.
是杰夫·格林的一日结束定律
Listen, I'd really appreciate it.
我会很感激的
I'm in my sweats!
我已经穿上家居服了
‐ Hello? ‐ Larry, what the fuck you doin', man?
你好 拉里 你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
‐ Goddamn! ‐ All right, okay!
真该死 好吧 好吧
Shut the fuck up! I'll come!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 我去替你
Thank you. Thank you, by the way.
谢了 真是谢谢你
God bless you.
愿上帝保佑你
‐ Hey. I'm from "Gotta Go." ‐ Larry?
"憋不住了"来帮你守摊子 拉里
‐ Yeah. Yeah. ‐ Oh.
对 对 太好了
‐ I really gotta go. ‐ Okay. Okay. Hurry up.
我真的憋不住了 你快点吧
‐ Okay. I'll be quick. ‐ Okay.
我很快就回来 行了
‐ Okay. Thank you. ‐ Yeah. Hurry up.
谢谢你 你快去吧
Fuck.
你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, my God.
我的天
Hello?
你好
The newsstand guy left 15 minutes ago. Hasn't come back.
书报亭的人走了十五分钟还没回来
I gotta catch a plane to Denver.
我要赶去丹佛的飞机了
Hey, no browsing.
不许翻阅
Hey, do you carry Vegan Living?
你有《素食生活》吗
Who gives a shit? Get the hell out of here.
谁管有没有 赶紧给我滚
You gotta come and relieve me.
你得过来让我走
I can't, Larry. I'm at the shoe shine stand.
我去不了 拉里 我在擦鞋摊
This guy's taking a $40 shit.
这人去拉个屎我要赚四十美金呢
All right, I'll get somebody else.
那我去找别人吧
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
I got your back.
我来帮你了
‐ You are a lifesaver. ‐ No worries, no worries.
你简直是我的救命恩人 没事
‐ Thank you so much. ‐ Not at all.
太感谢了 不用客气
Jonny.
乔尼
Really appreciate this.
非常感激
Hey, no prob‐‐
没问...
I get it.
我懂了
Oh my God.
我的天
Excuse me, I'm so sorry. I got seven minutes to catch the plane.
不好意思 我的飞机还有七分钟就要起飞了
It sounds like a lie, but it's not.
听起来是假的 其实不是
I'm not a cutter by nature.
我不是天生就喜欢插队的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表