Making progress, huh?
进展不错吧 哈?
Pretty fuckin' good. Yeah, we got the floors in.
真♥他♥妈♥不错 是呀 地板铺好了
I'll tell you the truth, though. I mean, it's...
但我给你讲真啊 要我说 这...
It's, it's a ton of work, this thing. Yeah.
这太费功夫了 整个事儿 是
People coming and going all the time.
装♥修♥的人走了一批又来一批
I-I didn't know a spite store was gonna be this much work.
我没想到开一家敌对商店这么麻烦
There's got to be spite, but it's just still got to be
光有敌对还不行 你怎么着也得...
a fuckin' store. You know what I mean? Yeah.
有他妈♥个♥商店啊 懂我意思吧? 嗯
Ugh.
呃啊
The electrician. Oh.
电工 哦
Hello? Mr. David.
你好? 大卫先生
Running late. Can we do 3:00?
我要晚点到 我们改到约下午三点吧?
What? What are you talking about? We had a ten o'clock appointment.
啥?你说啥瞎话呢?我们约的是上午十点啊
Three o'clock? I have... I can't wait around here all day.
改成三点?我...我不能在这儿待上一整天吧
How about 2:30? Oh, 2:30.
那两点半呢? 哦 两点半
Please. Give me the phone.
行行好吧 电♥话♥给我
Wait... What? Let me talk to him.
等下...你说啥? 让我给他说
Um...
嗯...
Tell him to hold the phone. Hand me the goddamned phone. Hold... Hold on.
让他等下别挂 你把他妈电♥话♥给我 别...别挂啊
Hey, playboy. Listen here, man.
嘿 铁汁 你给我听好了
People don't have fuckin' time sittin' around here, waitin' for yo' ass.
别人没有时间跟你♥他♥妈♥闲坐在这儿等你
If you say ten o'clock, you show the fuck up at ten o'clock.
你要是说的十点 就他妈的十点过来
When you're home, making love to your fuckin' lady,
你想你在自个儿屋里 和你的那位做♥爱♥的时候
you're on top of her, and you... and you pumpin' her,
你上她下 然后...你在与她媾和
you say, "I'm comin', I'm comin', I'm comin',"
你说 "我要高♥潮♥了 要来了 要来了"
you don't get the fuck up and go in the kitchen
这时候你不会起身去厨房♥
and make a goddamn ham sandwich, do you?
着手开始做个三明治吧 对不对?
You get your ass over here, and you don't fuckin' hold this man up.
你必须得摆腰动胯 毫无保留 一泻千里才对
Okay, okay. Enough said, motherfucker.
得了得了 就给你说这么多了 傻叉
Holler! Allall right.
搞快点! 好好好
Wh... What, he's coming? Yeah. Yeah.
啊...啥?他这就来了? 是 是
That was unbelievable! You're fuckin' right.
你太厉害了! 你♥他♥妈♥说对了
You need a motherfucker like me around here.
你需要一个我这样的老混♥蛋♥来当监工
You want to do it? Yeah, fuck right, I will.
你想当吗? 我当然想了
So you can supervise all the electricians
那你可以监管电工
and the, and the plumbers and all that stuff?
还有...还有水管工这些?
Coordinate this shit.
我来管 运筹帷幄
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 好
Deal. Oh. Please.
说定了 还有 拜托你
Don't serve those, those dry-ass scones.
不要卖♥♥那些超他妈干的司康饼
Those shits make my throat hurt.
吃那玩意儿吃到我喉咙痛
You have a point. There was...
你说得对 的确发生了...
an incident.
一件意外的事
Can't breathe.
我喘不上来气了
Oh? Oh, my god. What, Heimlich?
啊?啊我的天呐 咋办 海姆利克氏急救法?
Oh!
噢!
Aah!
啊!
Apparently,
显然
there was some lack of oxygen to the brain, and...
她当时出现了脑部缺氧 然后...
legally speaking, she's now non compos mentis.
严格来说 她现在处于精神不正常的状态
Non compos mentis? Wh... What's that?
精神不正常?那是...啥意思?
She's got memory loss. There's no case.
她有失忆的现象 没法和你打官司了
So that scone got you out of a lot of trouble.
那个司康饼帮你解决了一个大♥麻♥烦
Eh, I like 'em.
嗯 我还挺喜欢那饼的
Okay. They're good. I'm gonna keep 'em.
行吧 我觉得它们很棒 我打算继续卖♥♥
Hey! Look who it is. Oh, dear.
嘿 瞧瞧这是谁 噢 天哪
Just came by to remind you what great coffee tastes like.
我只是路过 给你展示一下什么是好喝的咖啡
Brought one for your buddy there, too.
给你朋友也拿了一杯
Hey, fuck you, Vanilla Joe. Kiss my ass.
嘿 香草乔 操♥你♥妈♥ 听到没 操♥你♥妈♥
I can't believe you're wasting your money on this shithole.
我不敢相信你把大笔钱浪费在这个鬼地方
Remember, Larry.
记住了 拉里
Good coffee is all about the beans.
咖啡豆才是好咖啡的关键
You don't have the beans.
你没有足够好的豆子罢了
See ya! Enjoy the coffee.
回见!好好享受咖啡吧
Damn.
操
That's good. He's fuckin' right.
真好喝 他个狗♥日♥的♥说得有道理
You got to have the fuckin' beans to have the best coffee.
你♥他♥妈♥的必须有好的咖啡豆才能做出好咖啡
Okay. Here's what we're gonna do.
好吧 我们这样做
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh.
噢
Mm. Mm. Mm.
不行 不行
We're never gonna beat Mocha Joe's beans.
我们没法胜过乔家摩卡的咖啡豆了
It's one of the worst yet. Hello, gentlemen.
这家算是最难喝的之一了 老哥们好呀
Knock off Westside Tavern.
西部客栈划掉
What's shakin'?
干嘛呢
Um, he's gonna be helping me out in the store.
嗯 他准备帮我打理店里的事
No kidding?
真的吗?
Latte Larry's? Yeah.
拉家拿铁? 是的
So you go for the napkin on the lap immediately.
所以你是一坐下 立马就把餐巾放腿上
Immediately. Have you ever caught anything on that napkin?
是的 你有掉过啥在餐巾上的吗?
No. Some motherfuckers put the shit here.
没有 有的老哥把那东西放这儿
They put the shit right there. Yeah.
把餐巾放在这里 是的
By the way, the dignity that you lose by tucking it in,
但我觉得 把餐巾塞进领子里这个动作太羞耻了
I'd rather get new shirts and new ties. Oh, no.
我宁愿买♥♥新的衬衣和领带 天哪
Who tucks in? Al Capone, you know.
谁会塞领子里 艾尔卡彭?
Yeah, no one's gonna question him.
是 没人敢质疑他
Al, you look a little silly... Yeah.
艾尔 你脖子上围一个餐巾... 嗯
With that napkin in your collar.
看着有点蠢呀
So. You gonna go to Mickey's wedding?
所以你会去米基的婚礼吗?
I don't know, man. Cabo?
我不知道啊 去卡波?
I mean, why do you have to make people travel...
说真的 为啥非得逼客人们...
two hours to go to a wedding?
奔波两小时就为参加一个婚礼?
It's crazy. Look, you're just not gonna
简直疯了 听着 你别想从我嘴里
get me to say anything bad about Mickey.
套出任何关于米基的坏话
I'm not trying to get you to say anything bad about Mickey.
我没有要从你嘴里套出任何米基的坏话
Yeah, but it's his destination wedding,
是 但这是米基安排的旅行婚礼
so I'm not saying anything bad about Mickey.
所以我不会说任何关于他的坏话
Come on, it'd be so much fun down there.
来嘛 那里肯定特别好玩
Hey. Why don't we split a plane?
嘿 不如我们平摊租一架飞机?
Let's go nuts.
挥霍一把
Let's make it easy. All right.
轻轻松松走便捷之路 可以
Okay. All right. All right?
可以 好叻 好吧?
Yeah. Now I can do it. Okay, easy. Good.
好的 这样我就去 好叻 轻松 妙极
Fantastic. I love the idea. Let's do that shit.
好极了 我喜欢这个主意 就这么干了
Yeah?
啥?
You're not invited to the wedding.
你没被邀请去婚礼
Nah, fuck the wedding.
不 管他的狗屁婚礼
I'm going with you. Tagging along with you.
我跟你 你走哪儿我跟你走哪儿
All right. You have to chip in. You want to tag along...
行吧 那你也得出钱 你想跟着玩...
you chip in. I'll tell you what.
就得跟着出钱 你猜啥
Consider me your luggage.
把我当作你的行李
Bring me on the fuckin' plane,
带我上飞机
put a seatbelt around me, and I won't say shit.
给我系个安全带 我不吱声的
By the way, luggage doesn't eat.
那我说 行李不吃东西的
Or talk.
也不会说话
Or chip in.
也不用出钱
Ah. He's got a point.
嗯 他说得有道理
Oh. Excuse me. Are, are you walking out?
噢 稍等 你是准备出去吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Would you mind throwing out my gum?
是的 嗯 你介意帮我扔一下口香糖吗?
Your... Your chewed gum? It's all wrapped up in paper.
你...你嚼过的口香糖? 都是用纸包好的
It's like throwing out paper.
就跟扔一张纸差不多
Why don't you just leave it on your table?
你为啥不直接放桌上呢?
No, I can't do that. It's, it's unsightly.
不行 我不能那样做 看着多不雅观啊
Who wants to, you know, gum on the table. You don't want that.
谁愿意看见桌子上有口香糖呀 你也不愿意看见那样吧
You could put it in your pocket and throw it out... Pocket? You know what happens?
你可以揣裤兜里 出去后扔掉啊... 裤兜?你知道会是啥结果吗?
You forget, then it goes in the wash and it ruins the pants.
我会忘掉 然后洗衣服的时候 裤子会脏得一塌糊涂
Good point. Yeah.
说的也是 是啊
Give me one reason why you wouldn't do it. You don't have one.
给我一个你不愿意做的理由 你给不出来的
Okay, I... I got to go. I'll do it. It's just a piece of paper.
行吧 我... 我得走了 我帮你扔吧 就一张纸罢了
It is a very good point. Yes. Thank you so much.
你说得的确很有道理 嗯 非常感谢你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表