It's not exactly what I meant,
这跟我说的不是一♥码♥事
but you know it's a cause that I really believe in
但是 你知道我全心相信女权
and I'm really passionate about, so I'm happy to hear that you are, too.
我也对它充满热情 所以我很高兴得知你也在积极参与
Oh, yes, of course.
哦 是 当然
But anyway, so I... Did you do a doodle?
不过呢 我…诶 你画涂鸦了吗
Uh, yes, I did. Yes, I did. I didn't... I didn't see...
呃 有 我画了 嗯 我画过了 我没…我没看见…
No, it's not on the wall. It's not on the wall.
不 没挂到墙上 我的画没挂上去
I notice your doodle is on the wall. Yes. Yes. Do you like it?
我看到你画的涂鸦了 哦 对 你觉得怎样
I like it. I think it's very well done. How long did it take you to do that?
很不错 我觉得画的很好 你画这么一张用了多久
I mean, maybe twenty minutes. Half, half an hour.
我估计 可能二十分钟 半个小时左右吧
Half an hour? I didn't time it.
半小时 我没掐表
Yeah, but that's not a doodle. That is not a doodle.
啊 但这不是涂鸦 绝对不算涂鸦
It's a doodle. They're all doodles. No, it's not a doodle.
这就是涂鸦 这些都是涂鸦 不 这不是涂鸦
Yeah, this is like the Louvre. I mean, come on. You know what?
就这种 这都可以进卢浮宫了 我说真的 哎你说
What was yours like?
你的涂鸦像什么
It was open to interpretation. Oh, abstract.
你可以自♥由♥解读 哦 抽象派
That's the beauty of a doodle. You don't know what it is.
这就是涂鸦的魅力 你不知道它代表了什么
Okay, did you put any effort into it?
行吧 你有下任何功夫吗?
I put the same amount of effort I put into the doodle
我这次涂鸦下的功夫
as I would if I was talking on the phone, doodling, which is to say none.
和我边打电♥话♥边涂鸦时下的功夫一样多 也就是没下功夫
Larry, Larry, if you don't put effort into it,
拉里 拉里 如果你不下功夫
I'm sorry to say this, it smacks of kind of a white male privilege.
我很抱歉 但我要告诉你 这大概就是男性白人的特权
You know, that you don't have to put any effort into anything.
你知道 对任何事都可以随心所欲
You could get away with anything because you're a white man, right?
因为你是个男性白人 不管你怎么做最后都没关系 对吧
Oh, that's just... That's just nonsense.
哦 你这话…完全是胡说
Well, then, why didn't you put effort into it?
好啊 既然这样 你为什么不下功夫呢
I'm the only one who followed instructions out of everybody...
我是所有人里 唯一一个听从指示的
There's no doodles here. They're all doodles, in fact.
这里没有涂鸦 事实上 这些全是涂鸦
None of them are doodles.
哪一幅都不像涂鸦
Passionate doodles, because we care about this cause and you don't.
用心画的涂鸦 因为我们真心在乎我们做的事 但你不在乎
Oh, I don't care about the cause? No, I don't think you do.
哦 我不在乎这件事 是 我认为你不在乎
Oh, I don't? I don't, huh? What is that?
哦 我不在乎 不在乎 呵 看这是什么
What is that? A doodle?
什么 涂鸦吗
That's a speech that I'll be giving that you'll be listening to
这是接下来我要说的 你也会听的演讲稿
and apologizing to me later for ever talking to me like this.
到时候记得为你现在的态度来向我道歉吧
I don't think so. Who wrote that? Your assistant?
再说吧 这是谁写的 你的助理?
I wrote it. And it took a lot less time than it took for you to do that painting
我写的 而且我花的时间比你画画用的少多了
I can tell you that.
我就告诉你了
Ladies and gentlemen, Laverne Cox.
女士们先生们 有请拉弗恩考克斯
Good afternoon. My name is Laverne Cox,
下午好 我是拉弗恩考克斯
and I am so honored to be here with each and every one of you,
我非常荣幸能与各位共聚一堂
and to welcome you on behalf of Survivors United.
我代表幸存者联合会向你们表示欢迎
Now, I know these events can be triggering,
是的 我明白这些事可能触发痛苦
but I want to remind you that you are more than your pain.
但我想提醒各位 你拥有的不是只有伤痛
I want to remind you that you are more than what happened to you.
我希望你能记住 你不仅仅是一个受害者
Our first speaker, you know him
我们的第一位演讲者 大家都熟悉的
as the co-creator of the legendary sitcom Seinfeld.
经典喜剧《宋飞正传》的创作人之一
Please join me in welcoming Larry David.
和我一起欢迎拉里大卫
Oh, this is so nice of you.
哦 你太客气了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Ah, stop it.
啊 可以了啦
Oh, no, to you. To you. You're the heroes. You're the heroes.
哦 不用 谢谢你 谢谢你们 你们才是英雄 你们才是
Asshole!
傻♥逼♥
What are you doing? No, she has a cold!
你什么意思 不是 她感冒了
What is wrong with you? She has a cold!
你什么毛病啊 她感冒了
You're such a disgrace! Why would you even come here?
你真恶心 你到底来干嘛的
She has... Should've told 'em you have a cold!
她得了…应该告诉你们她感冒了
Asshole! You need to go home!
混♥蛋♥ 滚回家吧
Well, what was I supposed to do? She had a cold.
那你说 我该怎样 她感冒了
Oh, god, Larry, she had a cold? Yeah.
哦 天啊 拉里 她感冒了? 是啊
She had a cold. What if she didn't have a cold?
她感冒了 万一她没感冒呢?
Oh, well...
哦 那就…
You're supposed to kiss her. It's a social nicety.
你应该和她贴面礼 这是社交礼仪
No, I... You know, I...
不 我…你知道 我…
All right. Now we gotta walk this ba... I mean, Larry, the optics were terrible.
好了 现在我们就得谈... 我说拉里啊 这对舆♥论♥太不利了
This was the way out, do you understand that?
那本是解决问题的最好机会 你懂吗
This was supposed to be the olive branch.
那本来可以代表我们有意示好的
Okay. Okay, okay. I'll make out with Laverne Cox on national television.
好吧 好吧 好吧 我去和拉弗恩考克斯在电视上公开亲热
I'll have a make-out session with her.
我会和她来一个亲热时间
No, forget that. How about a nice hug.
不 不如这样 一个甜蜜的拥抱怎么样
I'll give her a hug. You know?
我可以拥抱她的 你知道吧
All right. We'll spitball. But let me set up the meeting, okay?
好吧 我们再谈吧 不过让我来安排会面 行吗
I'll slow dance with her. Okay.
我还可以和她跳支慢舞 嗯哼
More of an old-fashioned dance, not, you know...
像那种老派的暧昧 不是那种 你懂的…
Don't come up with any more ideas. Okay?
不要再乱出主意了 好吗?
Our problem is that Alice does not feel
我们的问题是爱丽丝觉得
that what happened was a good faith fulfillment agreement.
这次发生的事情是对你们协议的恶意违反
Alice, Alice, Alice, Alice. Oh, I'm so sick of this woman!
爱丽丝 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 爱丽丝 哦我受够这个女人了
So, she is now seeking... I'm so sick of her!
所以 她现在在寻找 我真烦死她了
She is now seeking a personal settlement
她在寻找一个私人和解办法
on top of the original donation and speech.
在原先的捐款和演讲基础上
I felt sorry for her! That's why I hi...
我同情她 所以才
What are you doing? You're writing down again? Are you kidding?
你在干什么 你又在写数字吗?逗我吗?
Oh, get the fuck out of here! That's insane!
哦 给我滚 这真是疯了
Well, that's the price of buying back your legacy, my friend.
听好 这就是赎回你名声的代价 老兄
Wait, wait, I got an idea.
等等 等等 我想到了
Remember that old John Lennon / Yoko Ono album
还记得约翰列侬和小野洋子的的那张老专辑吗
where they're in bed together, the bed-in?
他们一起躺在床上的那个 床上和平行动
Whatever that was? I'll be in bed with Laverne Cox.
管他是什么 我要和拉弗恩考克斯床上和平
We get a picture, you know.
我们拍个照片 怎样
How about this? I think there is one last glimmer of hope,
听着 我觉得还有最后一丝希望
if we're lucky enough to execute it,
如果我们运气好能说成的话
and that is to sit down face to face one last time,
就面对面坐下来最后谈一次
if they will have it, with Alice and her attorneys,
如果她们愿意接受 让爱丽丝还有她的律师一起
and explain that what happened was a legitimate misunderstanding.
向她们解释发生的是正当的误会
You know what? I think you should put me on the phone with that attorney.
你知道吗 我觉得你应该让我和她的律师通话
Black women really like me.
黑人女性真的很喜欢我
Let me set up the meeting, and then we'll go from there.
让我来安排会面 接下来的再说
You okay with that? Yeah, I mean, sure.
你没问题吗 没 我是说 当然好啊
Good.
很好
Oh, have an apple. What?
哦 来个苹果 什么
Yeah. Maybe I overreacted last time. Have one.
哎 也许上次我反应过度了 你拿一个吧
Wow! Very proud of you! You are making progress.
哇 我真为你骄傲 你有进步了
Larry, no, no, no...
拉里 不 不 不
What the fuck? Oh, my god!
什么鬼 卧♥槽♥
Oh, my god!
完了完了
I chipped my tooth!
我的牙碎了
I didn't think you'd bite it. It was artificial!
我没想到你会咬下去的 那是道具水果
Then what the fuck did you offer it to me for?
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么要给我
I thought you'd pick it up and think it was great!
我以为你会拿起来看看 然后夸它做得很像
What, are you fucking stupid? I'm sorry.
怎么搞的 你傻吗 真对不起
You're sorry? You're sorry? You think you're sorry?
对不起 对不起 你还觉得对不起?
Shove it up your ass!
别张嘴放屁了!
I'm gonna kill that bastard. I should sue him!
我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥ 我就应该告他!
At least yours was an accident.
至少你那是个意外
My lawyer, he offered me the fruit on purpose.
我那律师 是他故意给的我水果
At least I didn't offer it to you.
至少我没主动给你吧
Well, now you know how I feel. You smirked when I bit it. You smirked.
好嘛 现在你知道我的感受了吧 我咬的时候你还在那儿乐呢 还乐呢
There was no smirk. Get out of here.
那不是幸灾乐祸 得了吧
And my dentist, also, what? He can't see me till tomorrow?
然后我的牙医 也是的 直到明天才能见我?
I need that? It's emergency!
来得及吗还?这是紧急情况!
Hello?
你好?
Suspicious activity? On my credit card?
我信♥用♥卡♥上?可疑操作?
A thousand dollars of papas bravas, manchego cheese paella?
在好爸爸花了一千块买♥♥曼切戈芝士海鲜饭?
No! I didn't order that, but I know who did! Francisco Zarzal!
不是!我没订那个 但我知道谁干的!弗朗西斯科萨尔萨尔
Cancel my credit card!
挂失我的信♥用♥卡♥!
Come on. We have to find Francisco Zarzal.
起来 我们得去找弗朗西斯科萨尔萨尔
Francisco Zarzal. Let's go.
弗朗西斯科萨尔萨尔 走吧
This guy's got some nerve.
这家伙胆子不小
He played you for a fucker. He played you for a straight fucker.
他把你当蠢蛋一样耍呢 他把你当个活脱的蠢蛋一样耍
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表