‐ Lewis. ‐ Lewis?
刘易斯 刘易斯
If he can take a break from his rehearsals.
如果他能从排练中抽出空来
Yeah. I mean, he might not even be able to do it.
是的 他真可能没空
He's doing Flowers for Algernon. Charlie.
他要出演《献给阿尔吉侬的花束》 查理
Charlie! Cliff Robertson‐‐
查理 电影里是克利夫·罗伯逊
‐ in the movie. ‐ I remember I read the book.
扮演的 我记得我读过这本书
Yeah, in a small theater.
是的 在一个小剧场
Why's he doing that?
他为什么要演这个角色
Because, you know why? I'm gonna tell you why.
我告诉你为什么
Many of my clients do this.
我很多客户都这么做
They feel that unless they can play
他们觉得只有饰演过一个
‐ a mentally challenged person... ‐ Yeah.
智力缺陷的人 是的
...that they're not, uh, worthy as an actor.
才是值得尊敬的好演员
No one wants to see him do that.
没人会想看他演这个
I think that's where you're wrong.
我觉得你错了
‐ I do. ‐ Are we going together?
我就想看 我们一起去看他演出吗
‐ I do. Yeah. ‐ Are we going together?
我就很想看 我们一起去吗
I'm going to every performance.
他每一场我都要去看
I'll be there. ‐ Yeah.
我一定会去的 是的
‐ Oh. Boy, that looks great. ‐ God, I'm hungry!
看起来太美味了 老天 我饿死了
‐ I should've got the chicken. It looks terrific. ‐ Oh, yeah.
我应该点鸡肉的 看起来真好吃 没错
‐ I'll give you a piece. ‐ That looks terrific.
我给你一块 看起来真不错
Oh, it smells great. ‐I'm so sorry again for the delay.
闻起来也很香 上菜迟了我真的很抱歉
I have diarrhea, so...
我拉肚子了 所以...
I'm gonna come right back in a little bit
我很快再回来
and check on you, okay?
看看你们需要什么 好吗
Having or had?
她是说"正在拉肚子"还是"之前在拉肚子"
I'm pretty sure she said "Have."
我很确定她说的是"正在"
So she's in the throes of it.
她正在经历腹泻的痛苦
I'm gonna go home.
我要回家
I'm gonna go to the BMW dealer.
我要去宝马经销商那里
Get some licorice. They got the most fantastic licorice
弄点甘草糖 他们有我这辈子吃过的
I've ever had in my life.
最好的甘草糖
I pretend there's something wrong with my car,
我假装车出了问题
and then I grab a ton of it.
然后趁机抓一大把甘草糖
Happened again. The lights, you know,
又坏了 车灯
it all...
都...
Mr. David.
大卫先生
You're back again.
您又来了
Hey. How ya doin'?
你好呀 最近怎么样
I'm doing all right. How are you? You run into
很好 您呢 您的车
another problem with the car?
又出问题了吗
‐ You're kidding? ‐ Yeah. I'm not kidding.
你在逗我吗 是的 我不是在开玩笑
This is like the third time this month.
已经是这个月的第三次了
‐ What's going on? ‐ The, uh, the vents.
这次又怎么了 通风口
The air comes out and makes a bit of a whistling sound.
排气的时候会发出一点像吹口哨的声音
‐ The car is whistling. ‐ Yeah. Yeah.
车在吹口哨 是的
It's annoying. I can tell you that.
真的很烦人 我跟你说
The last time you were here, you didn't have the whistle.
上次您来的时候还没有这个问题
You had the check engine light that was blinking.
您说检查发动机灯在闪烁
‐ Yeah. ‐ But we couldn't replicate the blink.
是的 但我们没看到它闪
‐ Is that so? ‐ This is the third
这样吗 这是这月的第三
or fourth time this month, right?
还是第四次了 对吧
The time before was something with the steering,
再上次是方向盘的问题
‐ It was pulling? ‐ Steering was pulling, yeah.
方向盘跑偏 是的 方向盘跑偏 没错
By the way,
顺便问一下
where do you get that licorice?
你们从哪儿买♥♥的这甘草糖
‐ The licorice? ‐ Yeah.
甘草糖 是的
I don't know. Maybe Bavaria.
我不知道 可能是巴伐利亚
‐ Bavaria? ‐ I will find out
巴伐利亚 我会查查
‐ where the licorice comes from. ‐ Yeah.
甘草糖是哪产的 好的
And hopefully we will figure out
希望我们也能找到
‐ what the problem is with your car, too. ‐ I hope so.
你的车到底哪里出问题 我也希望
I'm getting a little tired of coming in here all the time,
我有点厌倦总要来这里了
Yeah. I see that.
是的 可以看出来
I will see what we can do. All right?
我看看我们可以做什么 好吗
You can't‐‐ $1.30 a cup?
你不能... 每杯1.3美元
We're not gonna make any money doing that.
这样我们就挣不到钱了
‐ What choice do I have? ‐ Put in some coat racks!
我还能怎样呢 放个衣帽架
‐ No way! It's Southern California! ‐ One coat rack!
没门 这里是南加州 就一个衣帽架而已
‐ We don't need a coat rack! ‐ All right,
我们不需要衣帽架 好吧
then at least fix your scones, Joe!
那至少改进一下你的司康饼 乔
You eat them like they're going out of style!
我的司康饼你可是吃得不少啊
Guys. Hey, guys.
朋友们
Keep it down. You're disturbing the customers.
小声点 你们打扰到顾客了
They're too moist. You never had a problem with the scones before.
司康饼太湿了 你之前从没说过司康饼不好吃
‐ They're too moist. ‐ You never had a problem with them before.
它们太湿润了 你之前从没挑过司康饼的毛病
Come in, come in.
请进 请进
Enjoy the low prices.
享受低价吧
Hey, have you tried Mocha Joe's?
来乔家摩卡尝尝吗
Hey, you remember me? Ted Danson?
记得我吗 我是泰德·丹森
Cheers?
《欢乐酒店》记得吗
Becker? Cheers? Any‐‐ You remember me?
我演过《贝克》《欢乐酒店》 有人... 你记得我吗
Fuckin' tables.
该死的桌子
Hey. Come on, buddy.
别这样 哥们
‐ Come on, what? ‐ You gotta relax.
别怎样 你得放轻松
Relax what? $1.10 a cup, Mr. Danson.
还放松呢 1.1美元一杯啊 丹森先生
I mean, really. Who are we kidding here?
说真的 我们可是栽了
You got money invested in this thing!
这店你可是投了钱的
Joe, I'm worried about you. I'm serious.
乔 我很担心你 说真的
Look, play some golf, you know?
要不你去打打高尔夫吧
‐ Get a massage. Go to the movies. ‐ How can I go to the movies?
按个摩 看场电影 我还看什么电影
‐ I'm running a business here. ‐ Okay, I'll tell you what.
还有生意要做呢 我这么跟你说吧
I'm gonna lend you some of my screeners.
我借你几部内部预览的片子看看吧
What are screeners?
内部预览片是什么
they're DVDs of all the latest movies
都是最近新出的电影的DVD
the Academy gives us so we can vote.
奥斯卡金像奖组委会给我们看了之后好投票
The thing is, though, you gotta give 'em back to me,
重点是你看了得把盘还我
'cause they're all watermarked or something.
因为片子上都打了水印
‐ I could get into trouble. ‐ That's really nice of you.
我会惹麻烦的 你人可真好
I really appreciate it, Mr. Danson.
真的很谢谢你 丹森先生
My mom would like that, too.
我妈也会开心的
Can I get you a cup of coffee?
要我给你做一杯咖啡吗
From here? No, I'm good.
这儿的咖啡 还是算了
** Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah *
*光明节啊光明节
** Come light the menorah *
*烛台圣火永不灭
** We'll have a party *
*我们欢聚乐逍遥
** We'll all dance the hora *
*圣光笼罩齐舞蹈
** Hanukkah! *
*光明节
** Lovin' the Hanukkah *
*至爱光明节
You have a wonderful trip.
祝你旅途愉快
What the fuck are you so happy about right now?
你♥他♥妈♥现在为什么这么高兴
Nothing.
不为什么
Bags back in the car. I'm not going.
行李放回车里 我不走了
‐ What are you talking about? ‐ Bags back in the car.
你说什么呢 行李放回车里
‐ Take me home. ‐ What?
带我回家 什么
I don't know how much longer I can do it, Ma.
我不知道我还能坚持多久 妈
I'm slashing prices,
我在疯狂压价
but every time I make them lower, he lowers his!
但每次我一降价 他就降得更多
Listen, you've gotta relax, sweetheart.
听着 你得放松点 亲爱的
You have to. You know what?
一定要放松 这样吧
Let's watch one of those movies
咱们看一部泰德·丹森
that Ted Danson gave us. The Green Book .
给我们的电影吧 《绿皮书》
It's about a guy from Arthur Avenue.
讲的是一个住在亚瑟大街的人
‐ I don't, I don't know anything about it. ‐ Very good.
我对剧情完全不了解 特别好看
It starts at Arthur Avenue.
这故事从亚瑟大街开始
It ends at Arthur Avenue.
又在亚瑟大街结束
Very good story.
剧情很棒
‐ Come on. Sit next to me. ‐ Here you go. You can read
来 坐我边上 给你 你可以
‐ a little more about it. ‐ Sit next to me.
再看看简介 从我边上
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表