Okay, yeah. Everybody back on the plane.
好吧 所有人回到飞机上
Please, please, please. Get back on the plane. Oh, my God.
拜托赶紧上飞机 我的天
All right, okay. Thank you so much.
好了 非常感谢
That... Yeah, that one, and those two
对 就那个 还有那两个
big ones behind it. Just move up the stairs. Thank you.
在大的后面 请往上走 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
好了 谢谢
Honestly, this is ridiculous. Is this not ridiculous?
喂 这太扯了吧 太扯了
You know, we paid a lot of money for this plane.
你看我们花了那么多钱
And I don't know why you assholes couldn't give me your weight!
然后你们为啥就不肯告诉我你们的体重
It's beautiful. Oh, look at this!
好美啊 看看这个
Huh? Gorgeous.
嗯 好美啊
Nice. Beautiful.
棒 真美
Oh, my God. This is my kind of place.
天啊 这就是我的理想地
Playa. Playa Mariposa. It is pretty.
蝴蝶海滩 真可爱
I'm a playa. Wow.
我就是社交花蝴蝶 哇哦
Margaritas? Yes.
要玛格丽塔酒吗 要
Ho-ho-ho-ho! Free margaritas.
喔喔喔 免费的玛格丽塔
We're gonna go look at the view. Come on.
我们得看看这景色 来啊
Look at this place. Come on.
看看这地方 来
This is awesome. Oh!
棒呆了
It doesn't get better than this. It doesn't get better.
没有比这更好的了 没有
Wow, it's gorgeous! I just got bit by a mosquito.
哇 太棒了吧 我被蚊子咬了
Jeff, golf course. You've only been here five minutes.
杰夫 高尔夫球场 你才来了五分钟
What is going on?
大家怎么样啊?
Mickey! Nice to meet you. I'll talk to you, huh? Okay.
米基! 见到你很高兴 下次再聊 行吗?好
Congratulations. Oh, you made it!
祝贺 噢 你们来了!
Oh, you look amazing. It's gorgeous.
哦 你看上去棒极了 这里太漂亮了
Oh, you guys are the best for making it.
你们能来实在是太好了
Ah, we wouldn't have missed this. Oh, the big man.
啊 我们怎么能不来呢 哦 大块头
Ah! How you doing, Larry? Hi. Hey.
啊!你好吗 拉里? 嗨 你好
This must be Donna. How are you? Hi. Donna, yes.
你一定是唐娜吧 你好吗? 嗨 我是唐娜
Oh, come on. Hug it out. Hug it out. Hi. Oh, my God.
哦 来吧 抱一个 抱一个 哦 老天啊
How are you? So good to see you. Congratulations.
你好吗?见到你很高兴 祝贺
It's so beautiful. Thanks for inviting us. Aw, thanks for being here.
这里太漂亮了 谢谢你邀请我们 谢谢你们能来这里
How you doing? Mickey. Hey. Leon, man.
你好吗?我是米基 嘿 我是里昂
Leon. You coming to the wedding?
里昂 你要来参加婚礼吗?
Nah, I'm good. I'm still undecided myself.
我就不用了 我自己也没决定参不参加呢
Hey, where's Sasha? Oh, she's at the spa.
嘿 萨沙在哪? 噢 她在水疗那里
Ooh! Yeah. You guys got to go. You'll love it.
哦耶 你们一定要去 你们一定会很喜欢的
It's so fantastic.
那里太棒了
By the way, the rooms are great. Really?
顺便说一句 房♥间都很棒 真的吗?
Ooh, great. All the rooms are great.
哦 太棒了 所有房♥间都很棒
You're gonna be so happy. Yeah.
你们一定会很开心的 真的
Don't you think you're taking a risk
你不觉得邀请一对离婚夫妇来
inviting a divorced couple?
有一定的风险吗?
Oh, come on.
噢 算了吧
I figured you guys would work it out. Yeah.
我觉得你们会处理好的 嗯
You figured one of us wouldn't come is what you figured. Right?
你是觉得我们两个有一个不会来 是吧?
Anyway, I got a thing. Yeah.
总之 我还有点事 嗯
I promised Sasha I'd get a manicure.
我答应萨沙去做个指甲
Oh, yeah.
噢 是吗
Marriage. It's a commitment. Okay, see ya!
婚姻啊 就是承诺 好 回头见!
None of your motherfucking business. See you, Mick.
你可管不着我 回见 米基
Oh, he's so cute! I know.
噢 他真可爱! 是啊
What you just witnessed was a whirlwind of smarm. Come on.
你们刚刚看到的就是一股马屁风 得了吧
What? No. A whirlwind of smarm, you heard me.
什么?才不是呢 一股马屁风 我就这么说了
Okay, I am not going to say anything bad about Mickey.
好吧 我是不会说米基的坏话的
I'm not trying to get you to say anything bad about Mickey.
我没有想让你说米基的坏话
It seems like you are. All right, maybe I am
看上去你想 好吧 或许我是想
trying to get you to say something bad about Mickey.
让你说米基的坏话
Well, I am not going to say anything bad about Mickey.
反正我是不会说米基的坏话的
All right. Don't say anything bad about Mickey.
好 别说米基的坏话
Nothing bad about Mickey coming out of me.
米基的坏话我一句也不说
Nothing. You're just not... All right? Okay. All right.
别说 你就别...行吗? 好 行
Let's check this place out.
我们四处看看吧
How do you not have toothbrushes at the front desk?
前台怎么可以没有牙刷呢?
There was nothing, nothing at the store.
什么都没有 店里也没有
This is it? Are you kidding? This is the great room?
就这?开玩笑吗?这就是很棒的房♥间?
What is it? Huh? It's not bad. It's fine.
这算什么?哈? 还不赖 可以了
He said it was great.
他说房♥间很棒
I don't consider this great.
我不觉得这算很棒
Hey, you know, I would unpack my bag,
嘿 我本可以把行李收拾出来
but I don't have one.
但现在没有行李
So, uh, what am I, what am I gonna wear to this wedding?
那 呃 我要在 要在婚礼上穿什么?
Maybe Susie has an extra dress. Oh, yeah. Susie.
也许苏西额外带了条裙子 噢 对 苏西
She's hates me. She's not gonna loan me anything.
她讨厌我 她才不会借我东西
Aah, she kind of hates everybody.
啊 她算是讨厌所有人
But you know what?
但你知道吗?
I'll take care of Susie. I know just how to handle her.
苏西的事交给我 我知道怎么对付她
She'll be eating out of your hand.
她会和你亲密无间的
Seriously. Yeah. By the way.
我认真的 对 顺便问一句
What'd you estimate for my weight for that flight?
你给航♥班♥估计的我的体重是多少?
What'd you tell the pilot, Larry?
你怎么和飞行员说的 拉里?
You know, don't tell the others
就和你说 别告诉别人
that I told you. Okay? Oh, okay.
我告诉你了 好吗? 哦 好的
I said 122.
我说的 55 公斤
Oh.
哦
Oh, yeah. That... That was the right number. Really?
噢 对了 那...那你说对了 真的吗?
Oh, in case you were wondering. Oh, was I close?
如果你想知道的话 哦 我很接近吗?
That was the exact right answer. Yeah.
你说的完全正确 是吧
You know what? You know what I'm thinking?
你知道吗?你知道我在想什么吗?
I want to make a good first-breath impression.
我想留个好的初次口气印象
It's fine. We're going rogue. It's Mexico.
没事的 我们狂野一点 这里是墨西哥
Wait a second. Somebody might have one.
等一下 别人说不定有呢
What are you talking about? Yeah.
你说什么呢? 嗯
Maybe somebody has an extra toothbrush.
或许其他人有支多余的牙刷呢
Larry, nobody's gonna have an extra toothbrush. How about that?
拉里 没人会有支多余的牙刷 你怎么知道?
You never know. It's possible.
你没法确定 有可能的
Okay. I think it's nuts. All right. I'll be, I'll be right back.
好吧 我觉得你疯了 行吧 我马上 马上回来
Hey. Can I come in? Yeah, of course. Come on.
嘿 我能进去吗? 嗯 当然 进来吧
Wow.
哇
This is quite a room. Amazing, right?
这房♥间真不错 太棒了 是吧?
Mickey said they'd be great rooms.
米基说房♥间都很棒
Yeah, great rooms. My room's not so great.
嗯 很棒的房♥间 我的房♥间就不太棒
What's wrong with it? It's a little box.
怎么了? 就是个小盒子
You're hardly gonna be in it. It's not a big deal.
你又不怎么在房♥间里待 有什么大不了的
You want to switch? No.
那我们换换? 不
Yeah, okay. So Mickey's full of shit.
哦 行吧 所以米基满嘴都是谎话
You just... Save it, okay? What are you doing here?
你就...省省吧 行吗? 你在这干什么?
You don't happen to have an extra toothbrush around, do you?
你们这没有支多余的牙刷吧 有吗?
No, I don't. Do you? Why would I pack an extra toothbrush?
不 我没有 你呢? 我为什么要装一支多余的牙刷?
In case of emergency. What kind of an emergency?
以防紧急情况出现 什么样的紧急情况?
You know, like your luggage being thrown off a plane.
你懂的 就比如行李被从飞机上扔下去
You know, there's probably, usually, like, a sundries shop. No, they don't have one.
你知道 这里可能 通常都有小商品店 不 他们这里没有
They don't have one. No. No?
他们这里没有 没有 没有吗?
How are things going with Donna?
你和唐娜怎么样了?
Oy, that one.
咳 那个
Why the snarky attitude toward a fellow Jew?
为什么对一个犹太同胞态度这么刻薄?
She's Jewish? Yeah.
她是犹太人? 是
- Bat mitzvahed? - Big bat mitzvah.
有过受戒礼? 资深犹太教♥徒♥
I'm surprised. So,
我很惊讶 那
neither of you have an extra toothbrush?
你们都没有多余的牙刷吗?
No. We told you that. Hmm. You sure you don't have one?
没有 我们都说过了 嗯 你们确定没有吗?
I'm positive I don't have one.
我很确定我没有
So then, you wouldn't mind if I...
那 你应该不介意我...
took a look around? Get the fuck out!
四处看看? 快他妈滚出去!
Go back to your little fucking hovel, with your unbrushed teeth!
带着你那没刷的牙 滚回你那小破屋子去!
Go! Now!
滚!快!
Okay.
好吧
Drive, motherfucker!
快开啊 混♥蛋♥!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表