‐ Where are you going? ‐ Going home.
你要去哪里 回家
All right, come on. I'll take you.
好吧 上车 我送你回去
‐ Well, I appreciate you driving me home. ‐ Ah, of course.
谢谢你开车送我回家 不用客气
Sorry about the whole incident. I mean...
整件事 我很抱歉 我是说...
‐ Firing. I can't be fired. ‐ I, yeah, I, I didn't... I didn't...
被炒了 我不能被炒 是啊 我没想...
certainly mean to get you fired.
肯定不是想让你被解雇
‐ You could have just eaten the soup. ‐ Really?
你本可以把汤喝了 你认真的吗
With your sweat in the soup?
让我喝有你的汗的汤
I won't even eat my own sweat.
就算汤里是我自己的汗我都不会喝
Huh? One drop of sweat is like plutonium.
一滴汗就像钚元素
You would eat my sweat if I dripped sweat in your soup?
如果我的汗滴到你的汤里 你会喝吗
I don't know, but to be polite, it's like, I don't know.
我不知道 哪怕是为了表现得有礼貌
You'd eat your sweat to be polite?
你会吃自己的汗 就为了礼貌
If I had a girlfriend‐‐
如果我有女朋友
My wife, my ex‐wife, if she came
就算是我老婆 我前妻
and served me some soup and sweated in the soup,
给我上汤时 汗滴了进去
I'm not, I'm not gonna eat the soup.
我 我也不会喝的
Maybe that's why you don't have a girlfriend or a wife.
也许正因为这样你才没有女朋友或老婆
Oh, really? You think the majority of people
真的吗 你认为大部分有伴侣的人
who are in relationships wanna eat sweat soup?
愿意喝滴了汗的汤
If your girlfriend accidentally
如果你女朋友的汗不小心
sweat in your soup,
滴到你的汤里
it would be insulting to not eat it.
如果不喝的话就是在羞辱她
That would be a deal breaker for me.
这点我没法通融
You can't sweat in food. It's just...
你不能把汗滴到食物里 这...
It's like...
这就像...
It's on the list of rules for a waitress.
这应该写在服务员的行为守则里
‐ Yeah. Okay. ‐ "Don't sweat in food."
是吧 好吧 "不可滴汗到食物里"
Maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
这事也许是塞翁失马
I'm not sure you're really cut out for waitressing.
我不确定你是不是真的适合做服务员
Between the sweat and then that whole diarrhea incident‐‐
鉴于你的滴汗还有拉肚子的事故
Okay, I'm just trying to be a waitress,
行了 我只是在努力做好本职工作
and I wait on you again‐‐
而且我再一次做了你的服务员
Come on, asshole!
快点 混♥蛋♥
I wait on you guys all the time.
我一直都做你们的服务员
I just figured you would get it.
我以为你们会理解
No, no one, no one gets it. No one's gonna get that.
不 没人 没人会理解的
No one's down with diarrhea, Diane!
没人能接受服务员腹泻的 戴安
Okay. Well, now I know. And now I‐‐
好吧 我如今知道了 而且
It cost me my job, so now I'm... I've learned.
拉肚子害我丢了工作 我有教训了
So what are you gonna do now?
那你现在打算怎么办
I don't know. I used to do retail, so... ‐ Yeah.
我不知道 我以前干过零售 所以 是吗
I guess maybe I won't do that.
所以我可能不会再干零售了
Hey, you... You know what?
你 你猜怎么着
I just opened up a coffee shop.
我刚开了一家咖啡店
I could actually use somebody in, in the store.
我店里还真需要人手
‐ If you're... If you're interested. ‐ Really?
如果 如果你感兴趣的话 真的吗
I would, of‐‐ Yeah. I would, I would be interested.
我 我感兴趣
‐ Of course. ‐ You would?
当然感兴趣 真的吗
‐ You have AC? ‐ Yeah.
你店里有空调吗 有
‐ Great. ‐ Fantastic.
真好 好极了
It's just amazing to me
我觉得特别奇妙
‐ how things work out sometimes, you know? ‐ Yeah.
有时候事情就柳暗花明了 是的
Hey, let me ask you this question.
我问你个问题
Do you like licorice?
你喜欢甘草糖吗
Sometimes I like a black,
有时候我喜欢吃黑色的
and then I'll go weeks with only wanting red.
然后又好几周都只想吃红的
‐ Yeah. ‐ And then I switch back to black.
是吗 然后我又换回黑色的吃
Mr. David. What a surprise.
大卫先生 真是"稀客"啊
‐ Hello! ‐ What's the problem today?
你好 今天又有什么问题
‐ Well, uh... ‐ Let me guess.
这个嘛 让我猜猜
Another mysterious odor?
车里又出现了神秘的气味
Possibly a sound like a snake?
还是车发出类似蛇的声音
‐ No. ‐ No?
不是 不是吗
‐ No. Actually... ‐ Yes?
不是 事实上 您说
Looking for a new car.
我想买♥♥辆新车
‐ Really? ‐ Yeah, really.
真的吗 没错 真的
And my friend Diane is gonna help me pick one out.
我的朋友戴安会帮我挑一辆
She knows all about cars.
她对汽车无所不知
She gets Motor Trend magazine.
她常看《汽车趋向》杂♥志♥
She reads all that stuff.
她读各种相关的读物
I do. I know all the brands.
的确 我了解所有汽车品牌
And I'm so dissatisfied with my car
我对我的车非常不满意
Because of everything that you just alluded to.
因为你刚刚提到的那些问题
‐ So you want a new car? ‐ Yeah.
那么您想买♥♥辆新车 没错
Well, why don't you head on over there where the cars are.
您为什么不到车子展放的那边去
You know what? I know where the cars are.
少废话 我知道车放在哪里
Well, shall we go over there?
我们一起过去吧
Yeah, yeah. We're gonna go over there.
行行 我们会过去的
Great. Let's go.
棒极了 走吧
Oh, you gotta get a piece of this.
你必须尝尝这个
Oh, this is tremendous. You gotta get a piece of this.
这个特别好吃 你必须尝尝
‐ Okay. Wow. ‐ Yeah. Yeah.
好啊 是的 没错
‐ What is this even? ‐ It's licorice.
这究竟是什么 甘草糖
‐ Oh. Cool. ‐ Yeah.
是吗 真棒 对
Why don't we shop for a new car now?
我们现在去逛逛新车如何
You know what? That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
你猜怎么着 我正要过去逛逛
This looks‐
这个看起来
Right? Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah. Wonderful.
是吧 对对对 好极了
‐ That looks good. ‐ That's wonderful. That's wonderful.
看起来不错 好极了 好极了
‐ That's a good one. ‐ Look at that.
是辆好车 你看那辆
‐ Huh? How about that one? ‐ Yeah. Beautiful rims.
那辆如何 轮毂很漂亮
Yeah. ‐ This is so good.
对 这个东西太好吃了
Yeah. Told you.
是吧 我就说吧
I think it's from Germany.
我觉得是德国产的
I want to get a red one.
我想要个红的
Well, let's go. Yeah. ‐ Yeah.
好 去拿吧 好
Look, you don't fool me, Mr. David.
您骗不了我 大卫先生
‐ You're not here to buy a car. ‐ Well, you are mistaken, okay?
您来这才不是为了买♥♥车 你错了 知道吗
I am here to buy a new car.
我就是来买♥♥车的
‐ Am I not buying a car? ‐ Yeah, what is‐‐ What?
你说我是不是来买♥♥车的 当然 你说什么呢
I don't believe you for a second.
我一点也不相信您
‐ Oh, you don't? ‐ That is correct.
你不相信我 没错
‐ I'm buying a car! ‐ Oh, really? You're buying a car?
我这就买♥♥一辆 是吗您要买♥♥辆车
‐ Uh, yes, I am. ‐ Which one?
没错 我马上买♥♥ 买♥♥哪辆呢
‐ Which one? ‐ Yeah, which one?
买♥♥哪辆 对 问您买♥♥哪辆
‐ Which one? ‐ That one!
买♥♥哪辆 那一辆
Yeah. That one!
没错 就那辆
You're buying that one.
您要买♥♥那辆
Yeah, I'm buying that one.
对 就那辆
‐ The I‐8. ‐ Yeah.
I8是吧 没错
That's a top‐of‐the‐line car.
那可是最顶级的车
That's why I'm buying it.
不是顶级我还不买♥♥呢
You can drive that off the lot right now.
您现在就可以开走
Okay. I will.
好啊 开走就开走
Get the paperwork.
去准备合同
I want it fully loaded.
所有都要最高配置
‐ Great choice. ‐ Good.
明智的选择 好
I'm not gettin' a new car, huh?
还说我不是来买♥♥车的吗 怎么样
Larry, he bought it! He totally thinks you're buying a new car!
拉里 他信了 他真的以为你要买♥♥辆新车
I am buying a new car!
我就是要买♥♥辆新车
Really?
真的吗
Who does he think he is? He can't talk to me like that!
他以为他是谁 还敢那样和我说话
Congratulations. ‐ Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
You are quite welcome.
您客气了
So you thought I was just walking around the showroom,
你以为我只是来展厅里闲逛
you know, eating licorice. Right? Huh?
吃点甘草糖 是吧
You stepped up to the plate.
您言出必行
Now you got a beautiful piece of machinery right here.
现在您拥有了一辆漂亮的跑车
‐ I got something else for you. Hold on. ‐ Yeah.
我还有东西要给您 稍等 好
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表