Oh, my God.
天哪
‐ Look at this! Licorice! ‐ Wow.
瞧瞧 是甘草糖 太棒了
That's a nice touch.
你真会做生意
All right, you enjoy that. Don't tell anybody else.
您好好享用 不要告诉别人
‐ We don't like to give it out to just anybody. ‐ Don't worry.
我们不是随便什么客人都送的 别担心
‐ Congratulations. Yeah. ‐ All right. Thank you.
再次恭喜 好的 谢谢你
‐ Drive safe. ‐ Okay.
开车小心 好
Hey, look at this, huh?
你瞧瞧
Thank you.
谢谢
Look what I got. Huh?
瞧瞧我买♥♥了什么
Is this even me? This car? I mean, look at it.
这车适合我吗 这辆车 你瞧瞧
A lot of the douchebags at the club have it.
俱乐部里很多臭屁的家伙都有这辆车
No offense. But this is a popular car at the club.
无意冒犯 但是这车在俱乐部里很火
Oh. Now I got the other car. I got two cars.
加上原来的车 我就有两辆车了
That's your biggest problem. You got two cars. I mean‐‐
这就是你最大的困扰了 你有两辆车 拜托
I don't even have one car. I don't even know
而我一辆车都没有 我都不知道
what bus I'm gonna take to my new job.
该坐哪班公交车去新工作上班
Okay.
我懂了
What?
什么
No.
不是吧
Yeah. Go ahead.
没错
‐ Take the car. ‐Are you kidding?
那辆车归你了 你开玩笑的吧
Take it! Take the car.
拿去 那辆车归你了
Larry, this is n‐‐
拉里 这简直
I'm just gonna take it?
我就这么开走吗
This is worth getting fired over. Are you kidding me?
有这辆车 被炒掉也值了 你在逗我吗
This is an incredible day. Thank you.
今天太不可思议了 谢谢你
I will see you at work.
工作的地方见
‐ I gave you a car! ‐ You just gave me a car!
我送了你一辆车 你刚送了我一辆车
I gave you a car! What's wrong with me?
我送了你一辆车 我出什么毛病了
I don't think anything.
我没什么怨言
How do I get to the freeway from here?
我怎么从这里上高速公路
Take a right, then another right,
右转再右转
then go through the light, and second left.
过了红绿灯 第二个路口左转
Go.
走啊
What are you doing? Come on.
你在干嘛呢 快点啊
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
Larry?
拉里
Are you kidding?
你
‐ You came out of nowhere. ‐ I came out of‐‐
你突然冒出来 我突然
‐ You were on your cell phone! ‐ Larry, you just went right through.
你刚刚在看手♥机♥ 拉里 你就那么开过去了
I know exactly what happened. I saw it.
我完全知道是怎么回事 我看到了
I looked at you, you were texting.
我看到你在发信息
Somebody beeped you, you had beep panic,
有人冲你摁喇叭 你就"滴滴慌"了
you threw the phone away.
然后你把手♥机♥扔到旁边
Look, there's your phone right in the front seat.
你看 你的手♥机♥就在副驾驶座位上
You threw it down. And you were playing Candy Crush!
你把手♥机♥扔掉 你当时竟然在玩糖果消消乐
I've done it myself. I just had beep panic the other day.
我也干过 前几天我刚被人按喇叭吓到"滴滴慌"
Fine. They scared me, behind me.
行吧 他们在我后按喇叭 吓到我了
‐ And I went. And I went! ‐ Of course. I know.
所以我就一踩油门冲出去了 我就知道
I know how it works So okay.
我知道是怎么回事 行了吧
So we've both done it. I see it. I get it.
我们都干过这种事 我看到了 我能理解
All right. I guess that, I mean, we should exchange information.
我想我们应该交换车保信息
What are you talking about? It's all my information.
交换什么 两辆车都是我的信息
Anyway, look at this.
你看看这
Nothing's wrong with this car.
这辆车什么事都没有
There's a little dent in the bumper, but this is bad.
只不过保险杠上有个小凹痕 但是这辆给撞惨了
Oh my God.
我的老天
OK, you know what. I'm gonna call the tow company.
这样吧 我要叫个拖车公♥司♥
I'll get the new one towed, and, and then I'll...
让他们把这辆新车拖走 然后
I'll, you know, I'll take you home.
然后 我再送你回家
Your cars is the one that's being towed.
是你的车要被拖走
‐ How are you gonna drive me home? ‐ I'll drive you home in my car.
你怎么送我回去 我开我这辆车送你回去
This is my car.
这是我的车
Come on. What do you‐‐
拜托 你怎么...
‐ This is my‐‐You just gave me ‐ What do you mean it's your car?
这是我的 你送给我了 什么叫是你的车
Yes, I gave it to you with very good intentions,
是 我当时是好心送给你的
until you wrecked my car!
但是你撞坏我的车了
‐ You gave me the car, so it's my car. ‐ Are you serious?
你送给我了 所以车是我的 你认真的吗
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
You just give away cars and take 'em back?
你就这么送别人车然后又收回吗
Oprah doesn't just give out cars and then take them back.
奥普拉不会送了别人车又收回去
Does that seem fair to you that I gave you a car,
我送了你一辆车 然后你把我的新车撞了
you hit my new car, and now I don't have a car?
结果现在我没车了 你觉得公平吗
‐ That seems fair? ‐ I, I don't know. What is fair?
公平吗 我不知道 什么是公平
What's fair is for things to go back to the way,
公平的是事情回到
the way they were 15 minutes ago...
回到十五分钟之前
‐ when I had a car. ‐ Well, I didn't have a car 15 minutes ago
我还有车的时候 但是我十五分钟之前没有车
and now I do.
但是我现在有了
I would love to give you a ride home.
我很乐意送你回家
I would love to give you a ride home.
我才是很乐意送你回家
How are you gonna do that without a car, Larry?
但是你没车怎么送呢 拉里
Please take me home.
请送我回家
‐ Okay. ‐ Thank you.
好的 谢谢
It's unbelievable. Now I gotta get a new car.
简直不可理喻 现在我要再买♥♥辆车
I'm gonna get rid of that new one,
我要把那刚买♥♥的那辆丢了
and I'm gonna buy the same car I had before.
然后买♥♥一辆跟我之前那辆车一样的
Why don't you just drive your old car?
你直接开你那辆旧车不就行了
I gave it away.
我送人了
When you tell a motherfucker that story,
你跟个家伙说这件事的时候
you should say, "Lo and behold."
你应该说 "听仔细了"
When a motherfucker says, "Lo and behold,"
然后别人说"听仔细了"的时候
‐ It makes me fuckin' react. ‐ That is such a good observation.
我他妈才有反应 这个见地太棒了
‐ Lo and behold... ‐ Lo and behold,
听仔细了 听好了
I gotta buy my, my old car new.
我要重新买♥♥一辆我的旧车
Now the story don't sound so far‐fetched and shit.
现在这个故事听起来没那么牵强了
How many pieces of licorice have you had?
你吃了多少甘草糖
Maybe about eight.
八条吧
I haven't seen you take one piece of red licorice yet.
我看你一直没吃红色的
‐ Only black for you? ‐ Fuck, yeah.
你只吃黑色的吗 我靠当然
Everything's black, isn't it? Right?
所有事情都是黑的 对吗
Something wrong with a person supporting black and shit?
支持黑色玩意的人怎么了
Black licorice, black jelly beans,
黑色甘草糖 黑色啫喱糖豆
fuckin' blackouts,
还有他妈的大停电
burnt toast. I don't give a fuck, I eat burnt toast.
烤焦的吐司 我他妈不在乎 烤焦了我也吃
So you must love pumpernickel.
那你一定很喜欢裸麦粗面包
Oh, fuck yeah. I take that piece of burnt‐ass toast,
肯定的 我拿那个烧焦的吐司
put it between two pieces of fuckin' pumpernickel,
夹在两片裸麦粗面包中间
have a burnt‐toast pumpernickel sandwich.
做成粗麦面包夹焦吐司三明治吃
‐ You feel me? ‐ Oh, I feel you.
你懂了我吗 我懂你
When are you going on that golf trip?
你什么时候去那个高尔夫之旅
You know, I've been thinking about it.
我一直在想
Jeff's not going. I'm not gonna go.
杰夫不去 我也不想去了
It's ridiculous.
他不去太荒谬了
That big motherfucker's the glue.
那个大傻♥逼♥把你们凝聚在一起
Yeah, he's the glue.
对啊 有他才能凝聚在一起
Boy, my stomach's really bothering me.
我的胃太难受了
That's Mocha Joe.
那是摩卡·乔
He wants to talk to me. So, do me a favor.
他想跟我聊聊 帮我个忙
Keep an eye on him. I don't trust this guy.
盯紧他 我不相信这个人
‐ All right? ‐ You're right.
行吗 你是对的
I don't trust him, either.
我也不相信他
So, Mocha Joe,
那么 摩卡乔
what can we do for you?
你找我们有什么事
Does he have to be here?
他非得在场吗
‐ I was hoping we could talk alone. ‐ Yeah, well,
我本希望我们能私下聊聊 不行
he's a business associate.
他是我的合伙人
We actually refer to him as the bean‐meister.
实际上 我们称他为咖啡豆大♥师♥
‐ He's always staring at me. ‐ I wouldn't worry about it.
他总是盯着我 没什么好担心的
‐ He stays. ‐ All right, look. You know,
他要在场 好吧 是这样
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表