Okay, then we'll get you on crutches.
之后你需要拄拐
Then after about two months of intensive everyday rehab,
再做两个月的高♥强♥度每日复健
you'll be back to normal, good as new.
你就能完全康复了
How does that sound? Not so great.
怎么样 听起来不太好
You could do other techniques, but you're gonna be
你可以采取其他方案 但几个月之后
right back in this chair in a few months, I guarantee it.
我保证你还得回来看病
What if I got a...
如果我想...
second opinion?
再听听其他医生的意见呢
Why? Just to see...
为什么 只是想听听
what somebody else might have to say about it.
其他医生如何诊断
If you want to get a second opinion, by all means.
如果你询问其他医生的建议 当然可以
It's your right. I encourage it.
这是你的权利 我支持你这么做
Oh, okay. So we're cool, then?
太好了 那我们没什么不开心
Yeah, Larry. I'm cool.
当然了拉里 我没有不开心
Get your second opinion. Let me know how it goes.
你去询问其他医生吧 有进展告诉我
You know, a lot of people are gonna say to me,
很多人会跟我说
"You should get a second opinion."
"你应该再询问一下其他医生"
So I can say, "Yeah. I got a second opinion."
这样我就能说我已经这样做了
So it's just so you can tell your friends you did it.
那么你这么做只是为了应付朋友
It's not even saying it to my friends.
甚至都不是应付朋友
It's saying it to my late mother.
是应付我去世的母亲
Okay, while here in my head,
她会在我脑子里说
"Larry, what are you doing?
"拉里 你在做什么
Get a second opinion. Are you stupid?"
再问问其他医生 你是傻吗"
Why do I need to hear that?
为什么我要听到这些
Yeah, you don't wanna hear that.
当然 你不想听到这些
No. Even though she's dead,
不 虽然她已经过世了
I need to shut her up. Got it. All right.
我还是得让她闭嘴 明白了
Um, you can validate your parking up front, there.
你可以在前台♥办♥免费停车凭证
Careful. Uh...
小心
Larry! Joey!
拉里 乔伊
How's it going? Not terrible.
最近怎么样 不算太差
How's your, uh, coffee shop doing?
你的咖啡店生意怎么样
Doing quite well. Really?
非常好 真的吗
Yeah. You lookin' for, uh, you know, any people?
是啊 你还雇人吗
You're looking for...
你在找工作吗
I am. I've been really unhappy where I am,
是的 我做现在的工作非常不开心
And I'm looking for something new. Joey.
我想找个其他工作 乔伊
You think I'm gonna turn down a Funkhouser? Larry!
你觉得我会拒绝冯克豪瑟家的人吗 拉里
Yeah, of course. Come on. Yeah, that'd be great.
当然可以了 来吧 那真是太好了
Thank you, really. Terrific. I can't wait to start.
真的谢谢你 太棒了 我迫不及待想去工作了
All right, well, maybe even,
好的 也许
uh, maybe even tomorrow. Perfect.
也许你明天就能来工作 完美
Joey? Mm?
乔伊 怎么了
What's going on over here?
怎么一直开着水
Oh, I'm just waiting for it to get hot.
我在等水变热
You're waiting for it to get hot?
你在等水变热
I don't think you respect the drought.
我觉得你不在乎旱灾
I do respect the drought.
我当然在乎旱灾
Do you respect the drought, Joey? I do. I really do.
你在乎旱灾吗 乔伊 是的 真的
I do respect the drought. I...
我确实在乎旱灾 我...
What?
怎么了
What?
你还问
Joey!
乔伊
Larry.
拉里
I mean, I support your transitioning,
我支持你变性
but you gave yourself quite a large penis there.
但你也把自己的老二弄得太大了
Yeah, I wanted to,
是啊 我想这样
you know, follow in the Funkhouser tradition of penises.
冯克豪瑟家的的老二都这么大
Can you handle, uh, something like that?
你能驾驭住这么大的吗
That's, that's enormous. It is, yeah.
那真的是太大了 确实不好驾驭
But, I mean, it seems like a lot to, to lug around.
那么长甩来甩去得很难受吧
No, it isn't actually. But
实际上 不会 不过
you've tried it out on some dames?
你在女人身上试过了吗
I've had no complaints about it.
没人抱怨太长了
No complaints. No complaints.
没人抱怨 没错
Okay. All right.
好吧
Enjoy your big penis. I am.
享受你的巨♥屌♥♥ 我确实很享受
And, uh, you know, go to town with it.
纵情享乐
Thank you, Larry.
谢谢 拉里
We'll be in touch about the store. Yeah. I'll call.
咖啡店的事我们再联♥系♥ 我会打给你
I'll call you, and you just let me know
我打给你 你告诉我什么时候
when I can start. I can't wait. Fantastic.
可以开始工作 等不及了 太棒了
All right. Thank you, Larry. Okay. Excited to have you.
谢谢你 拉里 很高兴你要来我店里工作
Hey! Look who I brought.
你们好啊 看看我带了谁来
Country club shit right here. Yeah.
乡村俱乐部还真♥他♥妈♥不赖 没错
How you, uh, doing? What's going on?
你怎么样 事情进展如何
Uh, I just saw Joey Funkhouser's new penis.
我刚看到了乔伊·冯克豪瑟的新老二
Who? Marty Funkhouser's daughter
谁 马迪·冯克豪瑟的女儿
has transitioned into being a man.
变性成了一个男人
Had the surgery, and, uh, it's big.
他做了手术 那话非常大
How big?
有多大
Really big.
非常大
Yeah. He gave himself a giant penis.
他给自己弄了一根巨♥屌♥♥
Did you see the balls? No.
你看到蛋蛋了吗 没有
Completely taken with the penis that I didn't get to, you know,
我的注意力完全被那老二吸引走了
look at the scrotum at all.
根本没注意到蛋蛋
So wait a minute. This is what happens at country clubs?
等等 你们在乡村俱乐部就是干这些事
White guys walking around showing each other their johnson?
一群白人走来走去互相展示自己的大屌♥吗
No, no, no. I saw it in the bathroom.
不不不 我是在浴室看到的
He was wearing a terrycloth robe.
他穿了一条毛巾布的浴袍
He turned and the robe opened up.
他一转身 浴袍走光了
People don't tie robes properly.
人们总是不好好系浴袍
They do not. They're very cavalier about a robe, you know?
确实 大家都对浴袍很不重视
You can't just fling one side over the other.
不能一边搭上另一边就完了
Cinch your robe. Cinch your robe.
浴袍要系住 浴袍要系住
Right. I don't see how he can wear underwear with that thing.
就是 不知道他那么大屌♥该怎么穿内♥裤♥
It's so big there's no way he can fit in underwear.
他那儿太大了 绝对不可能塞进内♥裤♥里
You can't. Right?
是穿不下 对吧
Everybody in the big johnson community knows that.
所有大屌♥协会的成员都知道
You can't wear underwear. I don't wear underwear.
根本没法穿内♥裤♥ 我就不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
There's a big johnson community? Of course there is.
还有大屌♥协会的吗 当然有了
We meet once a month. We talk
我们一个月聚一次
about the pitfalls of having a big-ass johnson.
聊聊屌♥太大会遇到的那些坑
I've had several at the house.
我在我俩房♥子里就办过几场
You... You've had a big johnson meeting at, at the house?
你... 你在我们家里开大屌♥碰头会
When you're fuckin' out of town,
你们都出城去的时候
the whole community shows the fuck up,
协会里的人就他妈都来了
and we sit around the table, and just talk.
我们围桌而坐 纯聊天
Do you have officers? Fuck, yeah, we do.
你们协会里有干事吗 当然有
Who's the president?
主席是谁
My man, Horse Cock Williams.
我兄弟 雄鸡赛马威廉姆斯
Look, I don't have a big penis,
听着 我没有大屌♥
but I'd like to see if I could join the big johnson community.
但我想问问我能不能加入大屌♥协会
How are you getting in the big johnson community
你要是没有大屌♥
without a big johnson? What
怎么能加入大屌♥协会呢 你...
I know somebody there who could vouch for me.
我认识协会里的人 他能为我担♥保♥
What do you mean, vouch for you?
什么叫为你担♥保♥啊
They, they, they gotta look at it!
他们肯定要看一眼吧
You can't just show up.
你不能随便参加的
You gotta flash that motherfucker at the door.
要在进门的时候"亮剑"证明
Yeah. See? Well, what happens if I get caught?
听到没 我要是被逮到会怎样
They'll throw you out of there by your little-ass johnson.
他们会抓住你的小屌♥把你扔出门去
But maybe this would be a good thing for Joey,
但这对乔伊来说或许是好事
because it's way too big, and he can't handle it.
因为他那老二太大了 他驾驭不了的
I foresee...
我能预见
big problems with that penis.
他的屌♥会出大问题
Big.
很大
To be honest, I always tell people
说实话 我总是跟人说
they can fix up the house. I don't--
他们能把房♥子装♥修♥得更好 我从不...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表