I got a big job to do, and, and...
我有大事要办 而...
And I can't do my job, if you're doing your job.
你在这儿办事 我就办不了我的事了
No, I'll be quiet. No problem.
没事 我不出声 没关系的
No, it's not a question of that. You're here.
不 不是那个的问题 你人在这儿
I need privacy. I need distance.
我需要私人空间 我需要距离
I need to be alone.
我需要一个人独处
Eh, my boss.
呃 我的上级
I'll get in a lot of trouble. You know what I mean?
我会惹上大♥麻♥烦的 你懂我意思吗?
What's the trouble? You, you, you stepped
有啥问题嘛?你 你就...
outside the room for a minute. So what?
出去等一会儿 又咋了?
People need me here to, you know, take care of business.
人们需要我在这儿 你懂 提供服务
No, no, they don't need you here.
不 不 他们不需要你在这儿
This is not a job for human beings,
这不是人干的工作
to be here when other people
傻呆呆地站在这儿
are going to the bathroom. Nobody wants you here!
而别人在里面上厕所 没人想要你在这儿
Everybody's disappointed when they walk in here.
大家走进来都只觉得失望
They don't want to see you, I'm sorry to say.
没人想看到你 我很抱歉我得说真话
With all due respect, people come in here with bad breath.
不是我不尊敬你们啊 人们进来经常有口气
I got, I got mouthwash. People come in here,
我这儿有漱口水 有的人进来会想
you know, look, I need a little spruce-up. I got cologne here.
想着 哎呀 我需要打扮一下 我这儿有古龙香水
They would gladly sacrifice the gum,
他们会很乐意放弃口香糖
the cologne, the mints,
古龙水和薄荷糖...
anything you have here, for some privacy.
任何你这儿有的东西 以换来私人空间
They would. They'd sacrifice it in a second.
他们会的 他们会不假思索地放弃那些东西
People, I have a purpose here. When an animal goes to die,
他们...我在这儿是有意义的 动物临死的时候
it leaves the pack. That's what needs to happen here.
会离开自己的族群 这里是一个道理
I need to be alone.
我需要一个人独处
I'm a dying animal.
我现在就像只濒死的动物
I don't know what to tell you. Okay, look. Look.
我不知道该咋说了 行吧 这样 这样
I'll give you 20 bucks for you to leave this room right now.
你现在出去 我给你二十美元
And I'll tell you what,
另外 我给你说
I'm opening up a coffee shop, okay? Latte Larry's.
我要开一家咖啡馆了 拉家拿铁
I'll give you a free cup of coffee and a scone for a week.
给你免单一个礼拜的一杯咖啡配司康饼
Okay? I've seen the signs for that.
行吗? 我在广♥告♥板上看到过你家
Yeah, all right. Well, that's what I'm prepared to offer you. All right.
对 行吧 这就是我要给你的 好的
Yeah, well, make it quick, please. Yeah. Make it quick.
好 那请您赶紧完事儿 好 赶紧
Yeah. I'll, I'll, I'll do what I can.
我 我 我 尽量
Sam Winokur. You know I know your dad, right?
山姆温诺克 你知道我在哪儿认识的你♥爸♥吧?
Yeah. From, from the golf club.
是的 从高尔夫俱乐部
He told me you're his favorite patient. Oh, well. Yeah.
他跟我说您是他最喜欢的病人 喔 是的
Um... so.
呃…那么
You wanna work here part time? I do.
你想在这儿做兼♥职♥? 是的
You drink coffee? Yeah.
你喝咖啡吗? 当然
You make it yourself? Yeah.
你自己做吗? 是的
We have a coffee maker at the house. Grind up the beans.
我们家里有咖啡机 还磨豆子
Do you know what a latte is?
你知道拿铁怎么配吧?
The latte is just espresso and steamed milk.
拿铁就是意式浓缩加热牛奶
Kid know his shit.
这小孩儿挺懂
Okay. Do you know what milk consideration is?
好 那你知道牛奶空间是什么吗?
I'm afraid I don't. No.
那恐怕我不懂 不知道
You pour too much coffee in a cup,
你往杯子里倒了太多的咖啡
you're not leaving room for the milk.
就没有加奶的地方了
'Cause then it's, you have it spilling over the top.
不然的话 就溢出来了
Yeah. Exactly. Right.
对 没错 是的
Have you ever dealt with the public before,
你之前有和大众打过交道吗
in any way? Well, at my dad's office,
什么形式都算 嗯 在我爸的办公室
I mean, you have dozens of new patients a day.
我是说 每天都有成堆的新病人
You know, all different... Yeah, no. That's not what I'm talking about.
就 都不一样… 喔不是 这不是我说的那个意思
No? The people who go to your dad's office,
不是吗? 去你♥爸♥办公室的人
nothing near what you would be seeing here on a daily basis.
和你要在这儿每天打交道的人完全不一样
Oh, really? Most of the people who come in here are gonna be,
哦是吗? 来这儿的人都是
you know, just disgusting human beings.
就那种让人恶心的人
How do you mean? Vile. Vulgar.
您指的是? 卑鄙又粗鄙
The dregs of society.
社会的败类
I think I'm up to the task. You do?
我觉得我能胜任 是吗?
Yeah. You know what?
是的 那得了
You're hired.
你被录用了
Thanks so much, Larry. I won't let you down. Okay.
非常感谢 拉里 我不会让你失望的 好的
I don't think you will. I'm sorry. While I have you here,
我也觉得你不会 抱歉 我们俩聊的时候
I couldn't help but notice you scratching at that rash...
我忍♥不住注意到 在面试时你一直在挠…
Oh, yeah. On the side of your neck during the interview.
哦 是的 脖子一边的疹子
Have you had a chance to have that looked at?
你没去看看嘛?
You know, I haven't.
我没去
Well, I mean, just looking at it,
噢 那我说 该去看看
I can tell you I'm not very concerned.
我跟你讲 我不是很担心
Mm. And I really think it's no more than
嗯 我真心觉得这不过是
just a moderate outbreak of atopic dermatitis.
中度的过敏性皮炎爆发了
So there's a number of over-the-counter
有很多的非处方药
topical ointments you could use,
你可以用外用药膏
steroidal creams, cortisone, I could recommend.
我推荐类固醇药膏 可的松
Mmhmm. Something like that should clear up in a few days' time.
嗯嗯 这样的话 几天后症状就消失了
Okay, well, you know what? That was very impressive.
好的 你猜啥?你这真不错
Oh, sure. Thanks. With all due respect,
噢 谢谢 但恕我直言
I think I'll go see your dad.
我觉得我会去找你♥爸♥看看
Thank you. Okay. Can I ask, uh, why?
谢谢你 好的 我能问问为什么吗?
Yeah. 'Cause he's a doctor.
因为他是个医生
Great to meet ya. Thanks again, Larry. I appreciate it.
非常高兴见到你 再次感谢 拉里 感激不尽
Okay. You're welcome. I won't let you down.
好嘛 客气了 我不会让你失望的
I don't think you will. Have a good day.
我也觉得你不会哦 一切顺利
All right. You, too.
好嘞 你也是
That's a good fuckin' kid, right there. He's gonna work out.
那小孩儿真♥他♥妈♥不错哈 他能做来的
Yeah. Yeah. Oh! My jacket.
是啊 嘿 哦!我夹克
Oh, fuck. Man, I got snagged again on this thing.
哦操 哥们 我又被这玩意儿钩住了
I know. All this shit. All this is snagging hazards.
我就知道 这堆破玩意儿 这堆使绊的
These. These. All that shit. Yep. Absolutely.
这儿 这儿 这些破玩意儿 一点儿没错
Walking with a hot coffee and shit, shit grab your pants.
端着杯热咖啡然后这货就把你裤子给挂了
The shit pour on your fuckin' chest.
得洒他妈你一身
We gotta get some new handles. Yeah.
我们得换上新把手 是啊
Hey. Fuckin' snagging hazard.
嘿 让他妈再使绊子
Um...
呃…
I'm Harold. The, the bathroom attendant from the other day.
我是哈诺德 那天卫生间的侍者
I got fired for leaving my post.
我因为离岗被开除了
Oh, my God. Really? Yeah.
哦我的老天爷 真的吗? 是
He fired you? Yes.
把你开了? 是的
What an asshole. So whatever you can do
可真混♥蛋♥ 所以看你能不能
to get my job back, I would appreciate it.
让我复职 我会非常感激的
Mm. 'Cause you were the one that, you know,
嗯哼 因为你就是那个 你懂
invited me to leave the room.
让我离岗的人
But you know what, if I may say?
但是你知道吗 我想说的是?
Maybe a blessing in disguise.
没准是因祸得福呢
The bathroom is a palace of shame.
厕所就是蒙羞的场所
And having someone watch you in there, it just,
还让别人看见你在那儿 就更
it doubles down on the shame.
双倍蒙羞
Just talk to the restaurant manager, please. Okay?
就去跟餐厅经理聊聊了吧 行吗?
Okay, I'll talk to him.
好的 我会去的
Hey. My man.
嘿 哥们
You got those little mints and shit
你有薄荷糖什么的
you guys have on the fuckin' counter?
就你们摆在那个操蛋柜台上的东西吗?
Yeah, yeah. Sure.
有的有的 当然有
Yeah.
好
Still fuckin' working. Look at you.
这不还他妈在工作呢嘛 瞧瞧
Huh. For me?
哼 我的呢?
Thanks. My man.
谢谢 哥们
That's for you. My man. Thank you, brother.
这给你的 哥们 谢谢你 哥们
That's from both of us.
那是我俩一起的
I can't stop thinking about that magical vagina.
我真的忍♥不住想那个有魔力的阴♥道♥
When you use the word "magical,"
当你用上了"魔力"这个词儿
that's takin' that shit to another level.
这聊的可就是另一个境界了
I wanna see what the fuck that is.
我好想看看那是个什么逼啊
Yeah, me, too. That fuckin' vagina
是啊 我也是 那个阴♥道♥
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表