Yeah, yeah. Sometime.
嗯 嗯 有空的时候呗
I'd love that. I'm Wally, by the way.
那好啊 哦对了 我叫沃利
Wally, Larry. Larry.
沃利 我是拉里 拉里
Yeah. Good to meet you.
是的 很高兴认识你
Look, I've got nothing against the handicapped.
你看啊 我不是反对残障人士的
I've, I've dated two women in, in wheelchairs.
我曾经 我曾经和两位坐轮椅的女人约会过
Whoa. Two? Yeah.
哇哦 两位? 是的
My disabled bona fides are well-established.
我对残障人士的善意是毋庸置疑的
Are you still dating one of them? No, no.
你还在和她们其中某位约会吗? 没有 没有了
She caught me cheating with the other... with the other disabled woman.
她当时抓到我劈腿别人了...就是另一位残障的女士
Oof. Sure. Yeah, pretty good.
好惨 是的 就是这样
So, Susie, I spoke to the cardiologist,
那个 苏西 我和心脏病医生聊了
and I think you should consider the idea of having him there.
然后我觉得你应该考虑一下让他也去
Holzer? Yeah.
豪瑟吗? 对
He is so transparent.
他也太好猜了吧
He's trying to finagle an invitation to the party.
他想骗一张去派对的请帖
You know what? He's not getting one.
你猜咋的? 就不给他
We had two dinners with him and his wife.
我们和他还有他老婆吃过两次晚饭
Aggressively boring, fuckin' brutal.
说话无聊到爆 真♥他♥妈♥难以忍♥受
Susie, why does it have to be a surprise?
苏西 为什么非要整个惊喜出来?
Because I want it to be.
因为我想整
What?
干啥?
You're trying to kill him.
你想要杀了他
Trying to kill who? Jeff.
想杀了谁? 杰夫
You want to give him a heart attack,
你想让他犯心脏病
and you want him to die at that party.
然后死在派对上
That's your plan, isn't it? Huh? Isn't it?
这就是你的计划 对吧?嗯?不是吗?
You're the most ridiculous
你真是我所遇到过
human being I've ever encountered. Oh, am I?
最能瞎扯淡的人类 噢 是吗?
Anything happens to Jeff at that party...
但凡杰夫在派对上出了什么事...
I'm going to the cops. What do you think of that?
我会报♥警♥的 你懂我意思吗?
What are you gonna say? "Oh, my friend's wife threw him a surprise party."
你打算说什么? "我朋友的老婆给他开了个惊喜派对...
Here's the evidence. It's an invitation."
"证据在这儿 一封请帖"
You ruin this surprise party, I'm gonna fuck you up.
你要是毁了这个惊喜派对 我就弄死你
Building on basic ideas,
根据你的想法
I've come to these three elements.
我做了三个基本元素
You have your coffee cup, of course.
首先当然是咖啡杯
Now here's where the magic is. Oh, wow.
接下来的这个就神奇了 哇哦
That is your heating element, there.
这就是加热装置
This is all going to be one thing, of course.
它们会连为一体
And the heat comes from here. Heat comes from there.
热量从这来 热量从那里来
This is mindblow... This is unbelievable. Yes.
这太棒了 难以置信 没错
I'm excited about this project because it means something to me.
我也很兴奋 因为这个项目对我意义重大
Of course, 'cause you hate cold coffee.
当然了 你讨厌冷咖啡
I do. I mean,
是的 说真的
I'm so sick of taking five, six, seven sips,
喝几口之后咖啡就凉了
and it's cold.
真的太烦人了
It's as if coffee is dictating to us
好像咖啡可以控制
when it must be consumed.
我们什么时候喝它
I'm not okay with that.
我无法接受
I love that.
我太喜欢这个了
Heated cups. Oh, look who's up from a nap.
加热的杯子 噢 瞧瞧谁睡醒了
Ah.
啊
Who's my Guter Hund? Hmm?
谁是我的乖狗狗?嗯?
Guter Hund!
真乖!
This is my assistant, Adolf.
这是我的助手 阿道夫
You named your dog... Adolf?
你给你的狗起名叫... 阿道夫?
I named him after my grandfather, my opa.
这是我爷爷的名字
He kind of looks like him.
他长得有点像我爷爷
He's got a handsome face, but you can tell...
脸很帅 但也能看出来...
he's stern.
他很凶
You know what? I have, uh...
对了 我还有...
another drawing I want to show you. You're gonna love this.
另外一个草图给你看 你一定会喜欢的
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿!
Heil Hitler!
希♥特♥勒♥万岁!
Hey!
嘿!
Good boy. Yeah.
好孩子
Good boy.
好孩子
All right. I found it.
我找到了
Hey. What the hell's with your dog?
嘿 你的狗怎么回事?
What?
怎么了?
He was growling at me before, like he was going to attack me,
他刚才朝我叫 想攻击我
I was scared to death, then I went " Heil Hitler,"
我吓死了 然后说"希♥特♥勒♥万岁"
and he suddenly walked over and just lay down.
他就走过来躺下了
What? Why would you do that? Why would it work?
什么?你为什么那么做? 为什么会管用?
Did you put your arm out like that
你说话的时候
when you said it? Yeah, yeah. Like that.
是不是像这样伸出胳膊? 对 就是这样
I know what that is.
我知道为什么了
When I trained him,
我训练他的时候
I would put a treat out with my arm up, like that.
会抬起胳膊拿着零食 就像这样
Heel.
坐下
See?
看到了吧?
Here's that, uh, drawing I was looking for.
这是我刚才找的图纸
As you can see, these are different elements.
可以看到 这些不同的部分
He's a white supremacist.
他是个白人至上主义者
He named his dog Adolf.
他给他的狗起名叫阿道夫
He named his dog after his grandfather.
那是根据他爷爷的名字起的
Hey, if my grandfather was named Pol Pot,
嘿 如果我爷爷叫波尔布特
I wouldn't name my dog Pol Pot.
我不会给自己的狗起名叫波尔布特的
Okay, I think he's more of an eccentric than anything.
好吧 我觉得他只是有点古怪
Eccentric? He's like an outdoors guy.
古怪? 他喜欢户外运动
He's part of a tornado-chasing troop called Stormfront.
他是一个追龙♥卷♥风♥组织的成员 叫风暴前线
He had a great shirt and hat.
他有那个组织的衣服和帽子 很好看
I fuckin' love those TV shows
我爱死那种节目了
where motherfuckin' white guys get in a fuckin' van
他妈的白人在车里
and chase fuckin' tornadoes and shit like that. This is this dude.
追他妈的龙♥卷♥风♥ 他就是干这个的
Yeah, yeah. No black guys in that van?
没错 车里不会有黑人?
No black man would ever chase a fuckin' tornado.
不可能有黑人追该死的龙♥卷♥风♥
Yeah. Why... That shit is dumb as fuck.
是啊 为什么... 太他妈蠢了
Yeah, that, that's so true.
是啊 说得没错
Right. But whatever makes him weird like that
对 他虽然很古怪
also makes him great at inventing.
但他也能做出好发明
And that's what we're talking about here, the cup.
这正是你想要的 这个杯子
All right. Um...
好吧 呃...
It's been sitting here ten minutes. Time to test.
已经放了十分钟了 来试试吧
Moment of truth.
见证奇迹的时刻
Hmm.
嗯
I swear to you, this is just as hot
我发誓 跟十分钟之前
as it was ten minutes ago.
一样热
That's tremendous. Just as hot.
太厉害了 一点没凉
I mean, this is amazing.
太神奇了
Well, you got Boris to thank for it.
好了 你得谢谢鲍里斯
Please, uh, have him contact me.
拜托请一定让他跟我联♥系♥
I got plenty of ideas and shit.
我有好多点子
Really? Give me one off the top of your head.
是吗? 最先想到的是什么
Okay. Uh, uh...
好吧 呃...
Pussy tea. Huh? Mmhmm.
逼味茶 嗯? 嗯哼
All the taste of pussy, without the commitment.
品尝各种逼的味道 摆脱事后联♥系♥的压力
Mmhmm. Mmhmm. Like, put that shit in a tea bag.
嗯哼 嗯哼 都装茶包里
Well, I'll put you in contact and see if anything flies from it.
如果有进展的话我会联♥系♥你的
Please do. I can't make it to Jeff's surprise party.
请务必 我去不了杰夫的惊喜派对了
You guys going? I got big issues with this surprise party.
你们会去吗? 我很担心这个惊喜派对
Jeff has a heart condition.
杰夫心脏有毛病
Oh. Susie knows that.
噢 苏西知道的
You're gonna think I'm crazy. Mmhmm.
你们一定会觉得我疯了 嗯
I feel like Susie wants to give this guy a heart attack
但我认为苏西想让他心脏病发作
with all these people yelling, "Surprise." She wants to kill him.
那么多人一起喊"惊喜" 她想杀了他
You're saying the point of the surprise party is to kill him?
你是说这个派对是为了杀他?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表