You are like a president in the 18th century on the back of a train,
你简直像个十八世纪的总统 站在火车后面
saying, "And there will always be toast with eggs!
郑重宣布:"吐司当配炒鸡蛋!
And two turkeys in every garage!"
"每个车♥库♥里都会有两只火鸡!"
Stop lecturing the world on your point of view.
别再用你的偏见来要求世界运转了
Uh, excuse me?
你好 不好意思?
Oh. Yes, sir?
先生 有什么事?
Um, there's no toast with the eggs.
嗯 我的炒鸡蛋没配吐司
Lo siento. Our cocinero Cecilio must have forgotten.
对不起 我们的厨师塞西利奥一定是忘了
All right. Thank you very much.
好吧 多谢了
You're driving him nuts, man.
你要把他逼疯了 大哥
What is this? What is what?
这是什么? 什么是什么?
You're wearing the sweater? It's a gift.
你穿了这件毛衣? 是你送我的啊
I told you before. I didn't want to see it anymore.
我告诉过你了 我不想再看见这件衣服
It has painful memories for me. So, take it off.
它是我痛苦的回忆 所以 请你脱了它
What kind of gift is that? I'll wear whatever I want. It's mine now.
那还算什么礼物?我想穿什么就穿什么 它现在是我的了
This is selfish. It's very selfish.
这很自私 你太自私了
You gave me an espresso machine from Rome. I'm gonna throw it out?
你从罗马给我带了一台咖啡机 我难道要把它扔掉吗?
Okay, take off that sweater. I'm not taking it off. It's mine.
够了 快脱了它 我才不脱呢 这是我的
I want you to take off that fucking sweater.
我要你脱下这件该死的毛衣
Hey, what, are you out of your... Hey, get out of here.
嘿 你是不是疯...嘿!别过来
Hey, hey, hey, what the fuck you're doing?
嘿 嘿 你发什么神经呢?
Get out... No. Don't touch me.
别...不要碰我
Yeah. Thank you.
噢 谢谢
Here's your toast. Thank you.
这是你的吐司 谢谢
And, Seńor Lewis.
还有 路易斯先生
The check. Thank you so much as always. Thank you. Really.
您的账单 感谢您一直以来的光顾 非常感谢
What? What are you talking about?
什么?你说什么呢?
No, no, no, no, no. I gave Francisco my credit card.
不不不 我已经把我的信♥用♥卡♥给弗朗西斯科了
Francisco's not here. He's mourning the death of his aunt, Concepción Zarzal.
弗朗西斯科今天不在 他在悼念他过世的姨妈 康塞普西翁萨尔萨尔
God bless you and God bless him and his aunt and...
上帝保佑你 还有他 还有他的姨妈 还有...
Generous tip, by the way. As usual. Am I right or am I wrong?
大方的小费 一如既往 我说的没错吧?
Larry David. Well, well. Hello, Laverne.
拉里大卫 哎呀 你好 拉弗恩
It is so good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I have a cold. You have a cold.
我感冒了 你感冒了
I don't want to get you sick.
我不想传染给你
That is so considerate of you. Thank you so much.
你想得真周到 太谢谢你了
Most people don't do that. They keep it to themselves.
大多数人都没你这么周到 他们不告诉别人自己感冒了
I think what would I want someone to do if I were on the other side.
我会换位思考一下 如果我是别人 会希望对方怎么做
And I want someone to tell me and I want them to protect me.
我希望别人能对我坦诚相告 能保护我不被传染
You know what you're doing? You're "golden rule"-ing it.
你知道你这是啥吗?你在遵守"黄金法则"
I'm "golden rule"ing it. You're "golden rule"ing it, Laverne.
我遵守了"黄金法则" 你遵守了"黄金法则" 拉弗恩
You know, Larry, I just wanted to take this moment
你知道 拉里 我想要借此机会
to say how grateful I am for you to be here.
告诉你 我有多感谢你能来到这里
I think it's so important that straight white men,
我觉得对于一个白人直男
particularly in your age group, be part of the movement.
特别是你这个年龄段的 能支持这项活动 是非常重要的
And I think you, Larry, are gonna be a role model to so many people.
我觉得你 拉里 可以成为很多人的榜样
And you'll be introducing me? Absolutely.
你会介绍我出场吗? 当然
You know what you're gonna say yet?
你想好要怎么介绍我了吗?
I have a couple of ideas. Oh, yeah? What?
我有几个主意 是吗?说来听听
I think you can introduce me sort of as a renaissance man.
我觉得你可以说 我是个多才多艺的人
You know, a guy who speaks six languages.
你知道 懂得六门语言的人
You speak six languages, Larry? Oh, my god, that's amazing.
你会说六门语言 拉里?我的天哪 太厉害了
No, I only speak one language. Yeah. I know a little bit of Yiddish.
不 我只会说一门语言 不过 我懂一点儿意第绪语
Vo den? Vos machstu.
[意第绪语]然后呢?你好吗?
What a meshuggeneh. (Yiddish)A terrible temper!
[意第绪语]真是个傻瓜 好大的脾气
You know, a couple of things I picked up from my parents.
你知道 就是从我爸妈那里学来的一点东西
So, you want me to get on stage at a charity and lie?
所以 你希望我站上慈善活动的讲台说谎?
No, you just say these things. It will impress them.
不 你只是说些话 让来宾对我有个好印象
You want to impress people with lies?
你想用谎言给人留下好印象?
Well, how else do you impress them?
不然还能怎么给他们留下好印象呢?
Larry, I... First of all, I don't lie.
拉里 我...首先 我不会说谎的
So much of this event is about being in the truth.
这次活动很大程度上就是为了说出实话
All right. Introduce me any way you'd like. How about that?
好吧 那就按照你喜欢的方式来介绍我吧 怎么样?
Okay.
好的
By the way, you know, I have a friend, Marty Funkhouser.
对了 我有个朋友 马蒂冯克豪瑟
His daughter is transitioning to be a man.
他的女儿正在接受变性 成为一个男人
That's beautiful. That's so beautiful.
那很棒 那太好了
Yeah. Hey, can I ask you a question about the whole transitioning thing?
是啊 嘿 我能问你一个关于变性的问题吗?
Okay. Okay, I'm an organ donor...
行啊 好的 我是个器官捐赠者...
And on my driver's license it says I'm an organ donor.
我的驾照上写了 我是个器官捐赠者
Can you, can you donate a penis to a person who's transitioning?
一个人能不能 能不能把阴♥茎♥捐给一个做变性的人?
'Cause that's not...
因为那不...
How about this one? Could a white transitioner get a black penis?
或者我换个问题?一个白种变性人能不能获得一根黑人的阴♥茎♥?
Okay. I think I got it. I think I understand.
好了 我懂了 我觉得我明白了
All righty, Larry. It was great to... great to meet you.
好了 拉里 很高兴...很高兴认识你
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
See you out there.
一会儿台上见
Larry, how are you?
拉里 你好吗?
How about this, huh? Nice event, huh?
怎么样?这活动不错吧?
What, what, what the hell is this? What?
这他妈是什么? 什么?
This sweater. What are you doing? I know. Isn't it nice?
这件毛衣 你干什么呢? 我知道 是不是很好看?
Okay, take it off! Okay? I want you to take it off!
快脱下!行不行?我要你把它脱下来!
What are you talking about? I don't want you to wear that sweater.
你在说什么呢? 我不想让你穿这件毛衣
Why? 'Cause Cheryl gave it to me.
为什么? 因为是谢丽儿以前送我的
I gave mine to Richard 'cause I didn't want to be reminded of it
我把我的送给了理查德 因为我不想再想起它了
and now you're reminding me of it.
现在你又让我想起它了
I'm not taking this off. Take it off.
我才不会脱呢 脱了它
It goes with all my pants. It's great. Yes. Sexy.
它和我的裤子很搭 很好看 是的 很性感
Take it off. What are you... Get out of here!
脱下来 你干什...快停下!
Larry, stop it. He's got a polo shirt on under this. We're at an event.
拉里 别这样 他下面穿的是polo衫 我们还要出席活动呢
Yeah, I got a golf shirt. I can't take this off.
对啊 我底下穿着polo衫 我不能脱下来
Okay, anyway, can we talk about something important?
行了行了 我们能说点正事吗?
Yeah, sure. I'd like to talk to you about this.
当然 我得和你谈谈这个
Okay. What about it?
好吧 它怎么了?
This is the doodle you give me? Yeah.
这就是你给我的涂鸦? 对啊
It's terrible, Larry. We can't use this.
这也太难看了 拉里 我们不能用这个
You said it doesn't matter what it looks like. It's a doodle.
是你说画成什么样都不要紧的 是涂鸦嘛
No, this is a doodle. This is Christine Lahti's.
不 这才是涂鸦 这是克莉丝汀拉缇的
That's a doodle? That's a doodle.
这是幅涂鸦? 这是幅涂鸦
This is beautiful.
这太美了
That is not a doodle. That is a work of art, okay?
这可不是涂鸦 这算艺术作品了 好吧?
This is gonna get so much money. So much money.
这个涂鸦可以募捐到好多钱 好多钱
This, what, a nickel? I'll give you two pence.
你这个 值五分钱?我最多给你两便士
You're not holding the right way. You hold it like this.
是你拿的方法不对 你得这样拿
That's so much better. Let's get it framed.
嗯嗯 还真是好多了呢 我们把它裱起来吧
Yeah, it could be anything. It could be a rollercoaster. It could be a shoe.
对啊 它可以是任何东西 过山车啊 鞋子啊
It could be a large intestine. You gotta think a little bit!
也可能是一根大肠 你需要加以想象!
You know what it is? It's what you find in a large intestine.
你知道这是啥吗?这是大肠里装的东西
That's what that is. Oh, my god.
这就是那东西 我的天啊
It's a piece of shit. Okay, yeah?
这是一坨屎 好啊 是吗?
It is. It is. Honestly. That's what I think of it. Okay?
它就是 有一说一 这就是我的看法 明白吗?
Because we can't sell it. We can't do anything with it.
因为它卖♥♥不出去 我们拿它毫无用处
I gotta hang this up.
我得把它挂起来
See this? Oh, you're throwing it in there?
瞧见了吗? 哦?你要把它扔在这里?
Oh now, it's a garbage can. Yeah, and that's garbage.
哦 这有个垃圾桶 没错 这就是垃圾
Oh. Yeah, thank you.
是吗 真是多谢了
Christine! Yes?
克莉丝汀 在
Hey, Larry David. Hey, Larry.
嘿 我是拉里大卫 嘿 拉里
How are you? I'm good.
你好吗 我很好
Good. I'm kinda surprised to see you here.
不错 我还真没料到会在这里碰到你
Oh, yeah, why is that?
哦 是么 此话怎讲
I don't know. You're known for other things,
说不上来 你的名声和这里不太像吧
not your activism or your advocacy for women.
你既不是激进主义者也不支持女性
I've spent a good deal of my life advocating for women.
我奉献了很大一部分生命去支持女性了
Well, I didn't know that. And pursuing them.
是吗 我还真不知道呢 以及追求她们
Right. Purs... Right. Okay.
没错 追…哦 行吧
That's advocacy in a way, in that I'm pursuing them.
某种角度看这也算支持 我在追求她们
I want them. I'm advocating for them by pursuing them.
我渴望女性 我通过追求的方式去支持她们
Right. Okay.
对 嗯
Especially if sex resulted from it, that would be fine. Not...
尤其是如果追求到最后 能滚床单就最好了 不…
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表