You know what? You can all go fuck yourself!
该死
Oh, shit!
我的老天
Holy Christ!
你毁了我的画像 你毁了它
You ruined my painting! You destroyed it!
杰夫
Jeff?
什么样该死的
What kind of piece of shit,
混♥蛋♥能做出这种事情
motherfucker does something like that?
你准备怎么收场
Where the fuck do you get off?
这可是我们家的
This was the prized possession
-珍藏品 -真对不起
- Of this household. - I'm so sorry.
-这样吧 -什么
- So... You know what? - What?
我去给你修好
I'm gonna replace that painting.
我把画拿到画家那去 他会修好的
I'm gonna give it to the artist, he's gonna fix it,
修的比现在还好
it's gonna be better than ever.
修不到完美就别拿来
You don't bring it back until it's perfect.
-别担心 我不会的 -等等 停
- Don't worry. I won't. - Wait. Stop, stop!
我们在洛杉矶艺术博物馆遇见过一个修复油画的人
We were at LACMA, and we met this guy who restores paintings.
-他能修复油画 特别厉害 -不 不
- He restores paintings. He's amazing! - No, no, no, no.
拉里 我们会帮忙的 你别担心
Larry, we're gonna help out. Don't you worry.
把嘴闭上 我说过了让我来
Hey! Shut the fuck up! I told you I'm gonna do it!
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay!
老天
God!
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得这事 塞翁失马 焉知非福
I think this whole thing can be a blessing in disguise.
-真的吗 -焉知非福 你告诉我怎么个有福
- Really? - Oh, blessing in disguise? You tell me how.
其实我对这幅画不是完全满意
I've never been entirely happy with this painting.
他没有勾绘出你皮肤的光泽
He didn't really capture the luster of your skin.
还有你眼里的光芒
Or, or the sparkle in your eyes.
她眼里的光芒
The sparkle in her eyes.
现在我才看出来
Now I realize it.
塞翁失马 焉知非福
A blessing in disguise.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
-吃饭吧 -吃饭
- Let's eat. - Let's eat.
已出租
拉里 我们差不多快完成了
So, Larry, we almost finished here.
你已经完成了三分之二了 这太棒了
You got-- You're two-thirds done already. It's incredible.
除此之外 我还给你准备了额外的木板
Plus, I have extra boards for you.
带去你家 翻新你的食品储藏室
I take it to your house and fix your pantry like new.
-不收钱 -什么
- No charge. - What?
-相信我 我会付钱的 -拉里 没事的
- Believe me, I'm gonna pay you. - Larry, I take care of you.
我现在就把这些带去你家
I can take the stuff to your house right now.
[俄语]
格林太太
Mrs. Greene.
她到处对我的生意说三道四
She make bad recommendation all over town about my business.
-不会吧 -是啊
- What? - Yes.
-天啊 -记得吗 她要我做成润红褐色
- Oh, my God. - Remember? I make mahogany cream?
-记得 -我♥干♥得那么卖♥♥力
- Yes. - I work so hard?
-是啊 -做的很漂亮
- Yes. - I make it nice?
-我知道 -她干什么了呢 她毁了我的名声
- I know. - And what she do? She ruined my name.
她人太坏了 根本不体恤劳动阶级
Oh, she's terrible. No friend of the working man.
好吧 拉里 这样
Okay. Larry, listen,
我现在就去 把木板拿去你家
I can go right now. I take the boards to your house,
-我动作很快 -好主意
- and I make it fast. - Great idea.
你♥他♥妈♥个泼妇 我让你瞧瞧什么是润红褐色[俄语]
...Mahogany cream!
嘲笑我不懂英语是吧 他妈的润红木色[俄语]
...mahogany cream!
路内塔餐厅
整件事都只是一系列
I mean, the whole thing was just a series
不幸的误解
of unfortunate misunderstandings.
那不是哈维·韦恩斯坦
That wasn't Harvey Weinstein.
是杰夫·格林 我的经纪人
That was Jeff Greene, my manager.
我想文化趋势正在改变 而且
I guess the culture's just sort of changing, and...
-是啊 -我们在
- Yeah. - We're
-更明确地划清边界 -边界 边界 没错
- defining our boundaries more. - Boundaries. Boundaries. Yes.
还有私人空间 比如 我的纹身
And personal space, like for instance, my tattoo.
你没权利要求我告诉你它的来历
You don't get to demand to know what it's about,
-因为它是我身体上的 -没有 我当然没有
- Because it's on my body. - No, of course not. Of course not.
我不是那种人 我知道你怎么想 我不是那种人
I, I'm not that guy. I know who you think-- I'm not that guy.
-那就好 -我们不需要律师或者别的介入
- Okay. - We don't need lawyers or anything like that.
回来工作吧 带上博基 我想它了
Come back to work. Bring Bogey. I miss Bogey.
我想那只小狗狗了
I miss that little doggy.
-我给他带五个碗 好吗 -好啊
- I'll bring him five bowls, okay? - Okay.
如果我们能回到原来那种互相尊重
If we can go back with like a mutual respect
坦诚的关系
and honesty...
-我很感谢你的坦率 -真有趣
- I really appreciate your openness. - That's funny.
文化就是这样前进的
You know, this is how culture moves forward.
-是啊 -你在干嘛
- Yeah. - What are you doing?
-我在侧面坐 -你不能坐我侧面
- I'm side-sitting. - You can't side-sit with me.
不 等等 你去哪 就这样待一会儿
No, no. Wait. Where are you going? Stay here just one second.
-我的天啊 -安静点坐下
- Oh, my God. - Sit quiet.
放开我 天啊
Let go! Oh, my God.
好吧 你赢了
All right. You're all right.
放开我 我是带着宽容的心态来见你的
Let go of me! I came here with an open mind.
-不 不 我... -你不能抓着我按在长椅上
- No, no, I-- - You don't get to grab me,
-还坐在我侧面 -我必须得坐你侧面
- At a banquette or side-sit! - No, I had to side-sit.
我得坐你旁边 因为
I had to side-sit because...
我得坐你旁边 因为我
I had to side-sit because I--
你在干什么 不 爱丽丝
What are you-- No, Alice!
你的检测结果怎么样
How'd those test results turn out?
大家都在为你打气
You know, everybody here is really pulling for you.
结果没事 真是谢谢了
They turned out just fine. Thank you very much.
真是上天保佑
What a blessing.
维克多和萨米想买♥♥幢房♥子 你怎么看
So Victor and Sammi want to buy a house. What do you think?
我们给他们付个首♥付♥
We give 'em a down payment.
是不是太大方了 我一直没什么概念
Is that too generous? You know, I never know.
等一下 等一下 慢点慢点慢点
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Slow down, slow down, slow down.
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck?
拉里 你把我的画像怎么了
Larry, what the hell did you do to my picture?
我的天哪 它本来那么好看
Oh, my God! It was beautiful,
现在彻底毁了
and it's all destroyed!
你个人♥渣♥ 拉里
You piece of shit, Larry!
你♥他♥妈♥就是一坨屎 操♥你♥妈♥
You piece of fucking turd nothing! Fuck you!
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
大卫先生
Mr. David.
您是否问过胡夫小姐不恰当的问题
Did you ask Ms. Huff inappropriate questions
问题是关于她和她的狗博基的关系
about her relationship with her dog, Bogey?
-我想这取决于 -等等 反对 与本案无关
- I guess that all depends on-- - Wait. Objection. Relevance.
当她要求你停止询问她的纹身时
When she asked you to stop asking questions about her tattoo,
你遵从她的意愿了吗
did you respect her wishes?
我只是很好奇 那家伙只有一只眼睛
I was very curious about it. There's a guy with one eye.
我觉得她纹的可能是朗白先生
I thought it might have been Mr. Clean.
Mr. Clean 朗白先生
一款清洁产品的卡♥通♥形象
常在广♥告♥中单眼眨眼
你觉得呢
Do you have any idea?
我没有更多问题询问证人了
I have no further questions for the witness.
-你可以走了 -谢谢
- You may go. - Thank you.
我还有几个问题 露西
Okay. I actually just have a couple, Lucy.
大卫先生 你今天的证词
Mr. David, the answers you're giving today
是发过誓的 对吗
are your sworn testimony, isn't that right?
-是 -你来到这里
- Mm-hmm. - You came here of your own volition,
-是出于自愿的 -是的
- voluntarily? - I did.
因为你想让真♥相♥大白
Because you want the truth to be known.
-完全没错 -我只有一个问题
- Absolutely. - I just have one question.
你有没有
Did you...
用我的洗手间
use my bathroom?
-没有 -我已经问烦了 大卫先生
- No. - I grow tired of asking, Mr. David.
我提醒你 你是发过誓的
And I remind you, you're under oath.
你有 还是没有用我的洗手间
Did you or did you not use my bathroom?!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表