The thing is, I have kind of an agreement with her.
问题是 我跟她说好了
I can't breach her. Well,
我不能反悔 这样
all I can say is that I have another family
我只能这样说 我已经有另外一家
that I need to work with on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so...
需要我周二和周四去...
You're gonna leave Susie, regardless? Yeah, regardless.
你无论如何都要离开苏西了? 对 无论如何
I am done with Miss Susie.
我受不了苏西女士了
Okay.
好吧
Yes? Okay. Ah.
可以吗?好的 嗯
See you next Monday. I'm gonna do the refrigerator. Bye.
下周一见 我去收拾冰箱了 再见
Hey, do anchovies only go on pizza?
嘿 小咸鱼只能跟披萨一起吃吗?
Or can you eat 'em loose? Hey.
还是可以单独吃? 嘿
Come here, come here. You blew it up?
过来 过来 是你吹起来的?
Yeah, I blew the shit up. You're supposed to get rid of it.
嗯 我吹起来的 你应该把它扔了
Who, Sherry? Oh, Sherry? You gave it a name?
谁 雪莉? 噢 雪莉?你还给它起名了?
Yeah, I mean, I got her out of the box. Give her a little air and shit.
对 我把她从盒子里拿出来 给她充了点气
Oh, so you were, you were curious. Fuck, yeah.
噢 所以你是好奇了 当然了
I wanna see what the fuck she was working with.
我想知道她是怎么工作的
Yeah. And, uh...
嗯 嗯...
You didn't try and get a little friendly with her, did you?
你没有试图跟她亲近吧?
What the fuck you trying to say?
你♥他♥妈♥想说什么?
Did you get a little friendly with her? I'm insulted.
你跟她亲近了吗? 我感觉受到了冒犯
That you would say some shit like that to me. Leon, did you get
你居然会跟我说这种话 里昂 你有没有
a little friendly with her, Leon?
跟她过分亲近?
Nah. Not at all. Huh?
没有 完全没有 嗯?
Why do you always look at me like this?
你为什么总是这样看我?
I'm trying to look into your fuckin' brain.
我想看穿你的想法
What is this? Yeah. Uhhuh. I'm lookin' into you. Yeah.
这是干嘛?嗯哼 我在看你的内心
You look down into a motherfucker's soul.
看透你的灵魂
You think you're better than me, Leon Black?
你觉得你比我高尚吗 里昂布莱克?
I know my character. Yeah?
我知道我的品性 是吗?
And when you accuse me
你指控我
of tappin' some ass like that...
上那种屁♥股♥的时候...
I wouldn't put it past you, let's just say that.
这么说吧 我不会放过你的
Get rid of that fucking thing.
把那该死的东西扔掉
Be cool, Sherry.
别担心 雪莉
Hey. How are you?
嘿 你好吗?
Good. Good. Well, guess what, LD?
很好 很好 你猜怎么着 拉里?
What? I did what you wanted me to do.
怎么了? 我照你说的做了
And it didn't work out. Oh.
没成功 噢
And Carol broke up with me.
卡罗尔还跟我分手了
Really? I went over there, I asked for your mink back,
真的吗? 我去找她 想把你的貂皮要回来
she wept openly,
她直接哭了
and kicked me out of her life. Oh, she wept openly.
然后把我甩了 噢 她又哭了
That's how she got the mink in the first place.
她当初就是这样把我的貂皮骗走的
Yeah, well, you ruined another woman for me.
但是你又把我的女人毁了
I could've had a baby with this woman and maybe become a father.
我本可以跟她生个孩子 成为父亲的
A baby? You're 200 years old. You're gonna have a baby?
孩子?你都两百岁了 还能生孩子?
Do me a favor. Just stay out of my affairs.
帮帮忙 别再掺合我的事了
Meanwhile, she still has the mink, okay? And I'm gettin' it back.
但是貂皮还在她手里 我要拿回来
No, you're not. Yes, I am.
不可能 我就要拿
Aah, bullshit.
净瞎扯
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西?
Ah, it's a... It's a sex doll.
啊 那是... 性♥爱♥娃娃
A sex doll. Yeah. Her name's Sherry.
性♥爱♥娃娃 嗯 她叫雪莉
Come on. I'll introduce you to her.
过来 我介绍你给她
You breached.
你违约了
You made a solemn promise, a vow,
你郑重承诺 发誓
and you fucking breached, asshole.
然后你♥他♥妈♥违约了 混♥蛋♥
She was quitting! She wasn't working for you
她本来也要辞职了!她周一和周三
on Mondays and Wednesdays, that was it.
不会为你工作了 就是这样
She doesn't wanna work here. She can't stand you!
她不想在这儿工作 她受不了你!
Oh, that's nonsense! You're a vulgarian!
胡说八道! 你太粗俗了!
You use disgusting language around her.
你在她旁边说脏话
She's a strict Catholic girl.
她是个虔诚的天主教女孩
Okay... Hold on a second, here.
好吧... 你等一下
She make you biscuits?
她给你做了饼干?
Yeah. Ridiculous.
是的 真可笑
My God. Well, I'm gonna tell you
天啊 我告诉你
a little something what you're gonna do.
你接下来要做什么
When those biscuits are warm,
趁着这些饼干还温热
you're gonna get out some tin foil,
你找点锡纸
You're gonna wrap those babies up,
把这些宝贝小饼干包起来
and you're dropping 'em off at my office.
送到我办公室
And when you drop off those biscuits,
你送饼干的时候
you're gonna pick up my laundry and take it to the Fluff and Fold.
把我要洗的衣物送到洗衣店
All right? Yeah, I have a movie star coming over here, Larry.
明白吗? 我今天有个影星要过来家里 拉里
And look at me, I'm putting out premade fuckin' salads from Metzler's.
看看我 只能把从梅茨勒买♥♥的预拌沙拉倒出来
Metzler's? You got Metzler's? Yeah.
梅茨勒 你从梅茨勒买♥♥了吃的? 对
Yeah, I got Metzler's. Fanta... I love Metzler's!
对 我从梅茨勒买♥♥了沙拉 太棒 我爱梅茨勒!
Yeah. And then I gotta clean up myself.
对 然后我得自己收拾
I don't know how to do this fucking shit!
我不知道该怎么收拾
You know what? What?
要不这样吧? 什么?
I'll help you clean up.
我帮你收拾
Oh, please. I'm a fantastic dishwasher.
拜托 我刷碗刷得可好了
Did you know that? I can put my hands in boiling, scalding water,
你知道吗?我把手放进滚水里
and I don't feel anything.
都毫无感觉
I don't need gloves! Let me see those hands.
我都用不着手套! 手伸出来让我瞧瞧
I'm really good. You've never washed a dish in your life.
我真的很厉害 你这辈子就没刷过碗
Well, I haven't washed 'em in a while, but...
我确实是很久没刷过碗了 不过...
You've watched somebody else wash and went,
你看别人刷碗 就想
"Oh, I could be good at that. I could do that." I know I'm a great dishwasher!
"我刷碗肯定也刷得好" 我知道自己刷得好
You've never washed! Don't tell me I haven't washed, Jeff!
你从来没刷过! 用不着你说我没刷过 杰夫!
You never washed. What? I haven't washed?
你从来没刷过 什么?我没刷过?
And your hands are soft. I'll tell you what I'll do.
你的手那么柔软 我告诉你我要怎么办
I'll stick my hands in the sink right now. Put it on as hot as you want.
我现在就把手伸进水池里 你想把水开多热都行
You don't have special hands! I do have special hands!
你的手又不是特殊材料做的! 就是!
You do not have special hands! I do. They're very special.
你的手又不是特殊材料做的! 就是 非常特殊
I'll stick 'em under any hot water you can find, okay?
不管水有多热 我都可以伸进去 明白吗?
That's insane!
你疯了!
Listen to me.
听我说
Clive's coming over.
克莱夫要来了
Yeah. The voicemail you left.
嗯 你的语♥音♥信箱留言
Clive seems to think it was insufficient praise.
克莱夫好像觉得你夸得不够狠
What? Insufficient praise? Yeah.
什么?夸得不够狠? 对
Yeah. You weren't enthusiastic.
对 你不够热情
That's ridiculous. No. You gotta... When you talk to these people,
胡说 不 跟那些人说话的时候你得...
you gotta almost give your own performance
你基本得靠演
about how much you loved it.
来表达你的爱意
All right. You know what? That's him.
好了 你猜啥?他来了
Okay?
懂吗?
And by the way, you're doing the dishes when we're done.
顺便说 结束之后你要洗碗
Great. Great. Yeah, good. Good for you.
好 好 好 你真好
Susie, I brought you a movie star. Ah, bravo!
苏西 我给你请了位影星 啊太好了
Hey! Bravo! What a performance.
嘿! 太好了!你演得真好
Oh, thank you. Oh, my God.
哦谢谢 哦天啊
Thanks for inviting me over. Movie star.
感谢邀请 影星
Larry David. Hey.
拉里大卫 嘿
Fantastic.
太好了
So, just dig in. We went to this new sandwich place.
吃吧 我们去了那家新开的三明治店
What's the name of it, Lar? Yeah, Metzler's.
那家店叫什么来着 拉里? 梅茨勒
Metzler's. So, they're supposed to be fantastic. Yeah, it looks great.
梅茨勒 应该很好吃吧 是啊 看起来很好
In the UK they have, uh, cucumber sandwiches, right?
英国有黄瓜三明治 对吧?
Just, just cucumbers? No, there's cream cheese in there.
馅料只有黄瓜吗? 不 还有奶油奶酪
Oh, there is? Yeah, we have a lot of different sandwiches.
是吗? 对 我们有很多种三明治
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, Clive. Uh, I...
嘿 克莱夫 我...
You know, I want to apologize if, um...
我想道歉 如果我...
my, my voicemail, my message
我的语♥音♥信箱 我的留言
offended you in any way. A little weird, no?
哪里冒犯到你了的话 是有点怪哈?
You know, I'm not good at voicemails. Really?
我不擅长留言 真的吗?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表