没写
No.
但我知道你和爸
But I knew that you and Dad
就算没有这个规定也要遵守它
would be for that rule, even if it wasn't actually a rule.
因为这条规定确实很有道理
But the rule does make enormous sense.
为什么
Why?
夫妻搭档
Well, a couple partnered together
在工作时会产生冲突
on the job can create conflicts.
是的 但是...
Yes, but...
但是
But?
可以听我们说完吗
Hear us out?
要是两个人愿意
Consider if two people
遵照以下誓言向对方宣誓
willing to swear the following to each other
那么他们在工作的时候还会是好搭档
could still be good partners on the job.
什么誓言
Swear the following what?
结婚誓言
Vows
- 我们写给 - 结...
- that we wrote... V...
对方的
...to each other.
你们已经写好结婚誓言了
You wrote... vows already?
好吧
Okay.
其实是她研究这个有段时间了
Turns out she's been working on 'em for a while,
- 所以我就... - 其实 他也是
- so I just... - Turns out so has he.
那么
So...
我会永远支持你
Uh, I will always have your back.
如果你落在后面 我会等你
If you fall behind, I'll wait up.
我们在一起的每一天
I'll earn your respect
我会赢得你的尊重 并给予你尊重
and pay you respect every day we have.
我会成为你的侦查兵
I'll be your scout,
你的守卫 你的骑兵
your night watchman, your cavalry.
你的医生 你的牧师
Your medic, your chaplain
在我们的二人军队里
in our army of two.
不撤退 不投降
No retreat, no surrender.
- 不撤退 不投降 - 不投降
- No retreat, no surrender. - No surrender.
你可以依靠我
You can count on me.
你也可以依靠我
And you can count on me.
欢迎加入我们的家庭 埃迪
Welcome to our family, Eddie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸
Dad.
我们可以祷告了吗
Shall we say grace?
主 请保佑我们
Bless us, O Lord...
保佑您给予我们的
...and these, Thy gifts, which we are
慷慨馈赠
about to receive from Thy bounty.
我们的主 阿门
Through Christ, our Lord. Amen.
剧集 | 警察世家(2010) | 导航列表